• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Dad is a Doctor & I am a Voyeur Ch. 03

My Dad is a Doctor & I am a Voyeur Ch. 03

Mrs Valentino with her magnificent melons and her black hairy pussy.

In my previous tales, I have told of how I had installed a video camera in a vent in my father's surgery and that it was attached to my computer. The camera is very expensive and has a brilliantly silent zoom facility. The camera also has a small lateral and vertical range. I am delighted to share some of my more interesting and exciting tales with you, the reader. How true are these tales? Maybe one day you will read about me in the newspapers. I hope not.

I am addicted to watching and listening to the many beautiful and sexy women who find themselves in various states of undress and in the most vulnerable of positions when they visit my Fathers surgery. Am I a pervert? Of course I am. Do I ever feel guilty? There have been times and situations where I have felt a little uncomfortable. I do not know whether you are interested in those particular stories. If you are, then tell me.

Over time, I have listened to many women pouring out their souls to my father the Doctor and telling him their most intimate secrets. This has made me realize that I am a Voyeur in the truest form; I enjoy everything about it. I love it when a luscious young mother walks in, sits down and starts telling us her most intimate secrets. The longer this part of the consultation takes, and the more vulnerable the young woman is, the more excited I seem to get these days. Maybe I am maturing.

I especially enjoy watching the girls that I know from school who usually look on me as something the cat dragged in. Most of them do not know my relationship to their Doctor as I am careful not to advertise it. Watching them undressing, baring their perky young tits and spreading their smooth legs for me, gives me a very special buzz. When I see them in school after their medical examination, I get to feel a bit superior, knowing that I have seen their tits, asses and pussies in full Technicolor, not to mention having all their secrets on disc. Usually, I go home that evening and jerk off whilst replaying that particular DVD of the girl involved. That makes me feel good.

I realize that all these medical examination DVD's would be worth a fortune to me if I could put them on the web. However, it would only take one person to recognize my father or one of his patients and I would be undone. I have looked on the web and there is nothing that comes close to my collection. The so called genuine sites all appear to be fakes.

Today I am going to tell you about the gorgeous Mrs Valentino with her magnificent melons and her black hairy pussy; so sit back and enjoy.

Mrs Valentino and her husband own the local Italian Restaurant and Café Bar. Mrs Valentino is about twenty four and five feet three with olive skin and masses of dark curly hair. Her big brown eyes, pearly white teeth and a flashing smile together with very shapely legs, make strong men go weak at the knees. Did I mention that she also has a voluptuous body with huge tits? Mrs Valentino often wears low cut tops and when she bends over to serve food or coffee; all eyes go straight to her cleavage. It is a little like looking down the Grand Canyon only better. Everyone is hoping to get a glimpse of a nipple, and there is much discussion as to what they would look like. If only they knew what I now know. Her restaurant is always full of boys aged from fourteen up to eighty four who go there just to drool over the gorgeous Mrs Valentino. She does not seem to mind a bit and even gently flirts with some of the patrons.

I always keep an eye on my father's appointment book for something special and this time, to my great excitement, there was the name, Mrs Maria Valentino, indelibly etched into the book showing an appointment for the following Tuesday afternoon at three o'clock. By a strange coincidence, I discovered that I had a very important assignment that required me to be at home in front of my computer that afternoon.

Mrs Valentino arrived on time, wearing a bright red and green floral blouse, which on her looked right. On anybody else, it could have looked garish and out of place. The blouse was accentuated by a classic, nicely fitted, knee length black skirt and short heeled black shoes.

It was at that moment that my heart jumped into my mouth as I realized that she was accompanied by an elderly lady. I got down on my knees and prayed that it would be the younger Mrs Maria Valentino that the appointment was for and not her mother in law. I am not into old ladies (even when I am an old man, I do not expect to be into old ladies). I breathed an audible sigh of relief when the young Mrs Valentino informed my father that the appointment was for her and that her mother in law was there as her chaperone.

My father the Doctor asked Mrs Valentino what he could do for her and she excitedly replied that she was hoping that she might be pregnant. I was as excited as she was at that moment, although for different reasons. After asking all the obligatory questions, which in themselves I find exciting, such as when her last period had been and when she last had sexual intercourse (not quite what I call it), my father ushered the luscious Mrs Valentino behind the drawn curtain, leaving granny sitting at the desk.

Once behind the curtain, My Father instructed this gorgeous lady to undress down to her underwear. Mrs Valentino did as she was told and carefully removed her brightly colored floral blouse to reveal a black lace bra of astonishing proportions. It had to be at least a forty double 'D', and it was only just big enough to hold her magnificent tits. They looked as though they were going to escape at any time. Talk about cleavage! I did not want her to take it off yet as I was swept up in the anticipation of a magnificent show and I wanted to savour every moment.

The next step in this wonderful spectacle was the removal of the skirt. After undoing the waist band, with a little help and a wriggle, the skirt dropped to the ground. When Mrs Valentino bent over to pick it up, my heart went to my mouth as I was convinced that her tits were definitely going to fall out. They should have, but they didn't.

Mrs Valentino was not wearing stockings; however, what she was wearing, was a pair of black lacy French Knickers! The blood ran from my big head to my little head and I almost fainted with pleasure. I swear that Cindy the cheerleader in my first story was not in the same class as this woman. Mrs Valentino stood in all her glory, huge tits just barely contained in a black lacy bra with French knickers hugging voluptuous, smooth rounded hips and thighs. In fact, the classic hour glass figure! Dark curly hair surrounded the sweetest smile which in turn showed off those flashing white teeth. What capped it off and made it so much more special was the almost certain fact that the only other men other than her husband to see her so dressed (or undressed) was her doctor and me. O joy unbounded! Mrs Valentino exuded pure sex and my Father being a totally dedicated Doctor, could not see it.

My father the Doctor, as usual, thoroughly checked her ears, eyes and throat first and then her blood pressure. The next stage was to weigh her and to measure her height and her waist line. At this stage, as voluptuous as Mrs Valentino was, she still had an amazingly flat stomach and narrow waist. My Father took his time and Mrs Valentino chattered excitedly. Unlike many other examinations where I was anxious to get to the money shot, I was happy for this one to take its time. This one was special.

Finally the first moment of truth arrived. Mrs Valentino sat on the examination table and was instructed to remove her bra. This seemed to happen in slow motion, at least to me it did!

This gorgeous dark haired lady reached behind her and undid the clasps of her lacy black bra. Her hands still holding the straps of her bra came forward towards her front and the cups of the bra slowly peeled away from her tits. I held my breath expected these huge tits to sag. They did no such thing. Mrs Valentino's tits were magnificent. They stood proud and full and round and firm. There was no sag and no lines. The areolas were like dark pink saucers, at least three inches across, with nipples that stood out like baby's thumbs. I stayed breathless. I was in awe! To this day I fantasize on what it would be like to suck and fondle those tits; maybe even to tittie fuck them.

My Father the Doctor examined Mrs Valentino's back with his stethoscope before moving to her front. Her tits were so large that he had to manhandle them out of the way so that he could listen to her heart and lungs. Far from being embarrassed about this, Mrs Valentino cracked a gentle joke about having enough milk for several babies. All I could think was 'What about me'.

At last came the time to remove the French Knickers. As they slid down Mrs Valentino's round, smooth hips, so did my eyes. As she bent down, her beautiful full tits with their big, round, dark pink areolas swayed and threatened to brush the floor. Her ass was round and smooth with a very deep cleft. In fact, Mrs Valentino was the very epitome of a glorious and mature woman. Can you imagine the state this little voyeur was in by then?

Mrs Valentino stood up to reveal a luxuriant black bush. Only slightly trimmed, her pubic hair actually shone like the hair that surrounded the gorgeous ladies face. I have said before that I am turned on by bush (not George W you fool)! My first and instinctive thought was 'how is the good Doctor going to find her pussy in this forest?' Silly me, he has hands of course.

This beautiful and sweet lady slid up onto the examination table and lay on her back with her legs together and her feet pointing in my direction. Her lovely big round tits with their distinctive dark pink areolas and prominent nipples rolled outwards and rested gently on her upper arms which were tucked in by her sides. I could not see her pussy lips as yet as they were hidden under the dense mound of pubic hair. How I envied Mr Valentino at that moment. How often did he fuck her? Did she like doggy style? Did he go down on her to eat her hairy pussy? Did she suck his cock? I even wondered briefly, whether he was better hung than me (that was a stupid question, every one is better hung than me).

My father the doctor gently examined the lovely ladies firm tits whilst paying special attention to her large round areolas with their prominent nipples which he prodded and pushed and examined very closely. The last act of this part of the examination was to hold each nipple in turn and to pull and squeeze. This part nearly does me in. I get short of breath and light headed. I should see a Doctor!

Mrs Valentino's tummy, which was still very flat, was the next part to receive attention. Again, experienced hands gently pushed and prodded without touching her hairy mound until gloves were pulled on and her legs were finally parted.

With legs parted, even with my camera on full zoom, I could only just make out a pair of pussy lips hidden in the dark, luxurious bush. My father the Doctor, who was standing at the side of the examination table, parted Mrs Valentino's hairy black bush with his gloved hands to reveal a pair of large oval fat pussy lips. The lips were opened with his fingers and there in glorious Technicolor was the money shot! A beautiful pink clitoris that was nearly half an inch long. It was the biggest and best clitoris that I had ever seen. It was brilliant! I was so fascinated that I actually took my hand off my cock for a second.

The examination continued with my Father the Doctor sticking a finger in Mrs Valentino's big black hairy pussy whilst palpating her flat tummy with his other hand. This took a few minutes and if it had taken hours, I would have been even happier. During this part of the examination, I saw the Doctor accidentally brush Mrs Valentino's protruding clit with his gloved hand. Mrs Valentino gave out an involuntary little gasp. I still, to this day, do not know whether my Father the Doctor was aware of what had happened. I am sure, knowing my Father, that he would have been very embarrassed had he known.

I have said before, it must take a very special man to do all of this to such a beautiful woman in such a caring but dispassionate manner and without ending up a slobbering and pathetic mess. The Doctor then withdrew his finger slowly and Mrs Valentino's pussy stayed partly open. Gloves were removed and disposed of in the bin for me to recover later.

Leaving Mrs Valentino lying there, The Doctor walked over to his desk to don a fresh pair of gloves and then returned to the job in hand. He explained to Mrs Valentino that he was about to proceed with a bimanual examination which involved putting two fingers in her vagina (pussy) and one finger in her back passage (ass). This he again explained, would not hurt, but might be a bit uncomfortable. To make access easier, he asked that she open her legs as wide as she could and to draw her knees up as close as she could to her shoulders.

I can tell you that in this position, the view of Mrs Valentino's hairy genitals and her large round, smooth ass was perfect. The black pubic hair which covered her pussy, tapered off just before her tight little rosebud ass hole. I watched breathless as two gloved and lubricated fingers again entered her pussy and one gloved and lubricated finger was gently forced into her tight ass. This was definitely a virgin ass, not like Virginia, the Pastors daughter's ass last week. That had been well fucked many times and I will give you one guess as to whom by! Nothing like keeping it in the family (I told you, I have many secrets locked in my special place).

The Doctors gloved fingers did their magic jiggling trick inside Mrs Valentino's pussy and ass and as he withdrew them after a short while, my cock got so hard that I was forced to blow all over my plastic covered keyboard. In a secret file on my computer, I have a photograph of that moment of withdrawal where her hairy pussy and rosebud anus are still open and her big round smooth ass is in full bloom. I just love that picture.

The Doctor discarded his gloves which were to later join my collection. All my gloves are named and dated. Do you think my collection might be worth something on E-bay at some future date?

The absolutely gorgeous Mrs Valentino stood up and slipped on her French Knickers. As she bent over to put her feet in them, I once again got a magnificent erotic view of her hanging, swaying DD's. Her bra was again used to cover those incredibly perfect tits and those luscious big nipples. The other clothes followed suit and I savored every moment. Whenever I see Mrs Valentino, I smile a secret smile. I hope she never notices. I laugh to myself whenever I hear some of the guys discussing what her nipples might look like. It is amazing how accurate some of the guesses are.

It passed that Mrs Valentino was pregnant and with twins. Those great tits were going to get an almighty workout! I was able to record each visit after that as the lady got bigger and bigger and her tits got larger and larger. If I get a good response, I will tell you about the visits in detail. Don't forget to vote and if you think a comment is appropriate, please feel free.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Dad is a Doctor & I am a Voyeur Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds