• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Personal Assistant

The Personal Assistant

As I touched up my makeup in the ladies room I thought about what was likely to happen when I went back to the table. No, that wasn't true - I knew what was going to happen - what I wondered about were the likely outcomes from what was going to happen. It wasn't every day that my boss asked me to "take care" of a large group of people and I had to wonder why he thought that I would go along with it. Granted that I was letting him bed me even though I was a married woman, but that didn't make me a slut. Or did it? I guess that would be a matter of perspective. I didn't think of myself as a slut, but it was a good bet that my husband would - if he knew. I would just have to make sure that he never did.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Once upon a time I was a fairly boring housewife and mother who stayed at home and took care of the zoo. Then the kids grew up and suddenly I was looking at an empty nest. For the first month I was in Heaven. No pressure and lots of free time for myself and then I ran out of things to do around the house. I quickly found that nothing but a steady diet of daytime soaps would turn your brain to mush so I got off my buns and went out looking for a job.

It did not take long at all to realize those twenty-one years of being a stay at home wife and mother did not arm me with the skills that would translate into the current job market. After two weeks of steady looking I had found nothing. Oh there were jobs I could have gotten; convenience store clerk on the night shift for one, but I wasn't the least bit interested in stocking shelves at oh dark-thirty or flipping burgers.

I'd just spent ten hours pounding the pavement answering ads with no luck. My husband was out of town - again - and I was in no mood to hurry home to an empty house so I stopped at a lounge to enjoy a drink. The drink turned into three and then the waitress came over and told me that a gentleman at the bar wanted to buy me a drink.

"Do you know him? Is he really a gentleman or is he just trying to get lucky?"

She laughed and said, "I don't really know about the gentleman part honey. He's in here two or three times a week and he has never caused any trouble and that's all I can say about him."

"Tell him I accept" and then I did something totally out of character and added, "Providing that he joins me."

As the waitress walked away I wondered what in the world had possessed me to do that?

His name was Bob and the word that described him best was 'pleasant'. He was pleasant looking, had a pleasant personality and he was pleasant company. Not much for originality though. His opening after the name exchange was, "And what's a pretty girl like you doing all alone in a place like this?"

I almost laughed, but since I wasn't the least bit interested in letting myself be picked up, but did want some company at the table I behaved myself. We talked and had several more drinks as I explained to him the trials and tribulations of my job search.

"I can sympathize with you. I'm having as much trouble finding someone willing to work for me as you are trying to find a job."

My ears perked up when I heard that and he noticed and laughed, "No, I don't think so. You just are not the type."

"How do you know that? We just met and you don't know anything about me."

"I know you are married."

"What has that got to do with it? Just what is the job?"

"Personal assistant."

"You are probably right then. I haven't done any typing since high school."

"Personal assistants don't type; I have secretaries for that stuff."

"What does a personal assistant do?"

"Waits on me hand and foot. She takes care of all the little odds and ends that tend to clutter up an already too busy schedule. Follows along behind me with a pad and pen to make notes, reminds of appointments and meetings, sees to it that my dry cleaning gets sent out, makes sure that I remember important birthdays and anniversaries and takes care of a whole host of other personal needs."

"Sounds like just what I have been doing for the last twenty years - waiting hand and foot on two kids and a husband. What does a job like that pay?"

"My last assistant was making eighty grand a year before her husband made her quit."

"What would make a man make his wife give up that kind of money? That's more than my husband makes."

"I guess he didn't like some facets of her job. She didn't mind them, but I guess her marriage mattered enough to her that she gave in to him."

"What facets of the job didn't he like?"

"She had to travel with me on business three or four times a month and I guess he got upset at some of the personal things she had to do."

"Hell, my husband travels more than that. He wouldn't even miss me because he would be on the road too. What personal things didn't her husband like?"

"Look, I'm a very busy man most of the time and I don't have the time to take care of some things. One of the things that Mellisa did was arrange for some of my personal urges to be taken care of."

"You mean she arranged sexual meetings for you? Found you women?"

"Sometimes."

"What does that mean?"

"Sometimes she couldn't find anyone."

Suddenly what he was saying dawned on me. "Oh, oh my. And her husband found out?"

"No, he just suspected, but it was enough to make her quit."

"Quitting a job that paid that much just because he was suspicious? If it was me he would damned well have had to know for sure before I'd give it up."

By that point it was the booze that was talking, not the real me and when Bob said, "Are you telling me that you could take on a job like that?"

"For that kind of money? In a heartbeat!"

"Okay, let's get the job interview out of the way."

"What?"

"My office is just across the street. I want to get you over there and fill out the application before you sober up and chicken out."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It had to have been the liquor because I wasn't that kind of woman or at least I didn't used to be, but five minutes after we entered his office he entered me. The surprising thing to me was that I didn't feel any guilt at cheating on my husband. Bob was the first man other than my husband to have me since the day of my wedding almost twenty-one years before. It was sex at its most elemental. I was on my back on Bob's desk with my skirt up around my waist and the gusset of my panties pushed to the side to give him entrance. He did lose his trousers, but he still had his shirt, tie, shoes and socks on. He banged away at me and I clutched his butt cheeks with my hands, wrapped my legs around him and moaned in pleasure. I climaxed twice before he came and when it was over he said, "That is going to be part of your duties. Do you still want the job?"

I guess that deep inside me there must have been some brazen hussy because I smiled and said, "I get that and money too? Hell yes I want the job."

"Okay, you're hired."

He got up and put on his pants and then he picked up the phone.

"I'm ready Paul" and then he walked back to me and offered me a hand to help me up. "Come on my dear. You are on the payroll now and we have places to go and things to do."

There was a limo waiting at the curb when we walked out the front door and a uniformed chauffeur opened the rear door for us.

"Paul, this is Chrissi. She's my new PA. Chrissi, this is Paul and you will probably be spending an awful lot of time with him from now on. Give Paul your address."

"But my car is in the lounge parking lot."

"I'll arrange to have it taken care of. You won't be needing it from now on. Paul will be picking you up at seven in the morning and bringing you home at night."

I was just a little bit surprised when he dismissed Paul when we got to my home. Bob saw my look.

"You did say he was out of town, right?"

I nodded a yes.

"Good. It gives me time to get to know you better."

That night I was treated to the unique and mind-blowing experience of sliding up and down on another man's hard cock while taking my husbands nightly check in phone call. I couldn't explain what had happened in the four hours since I had met Bob, but I felt no guilt or remorse at cheating on Glenn, none! I loved Glenn dearly and I would die for the man if the need arose, but it didn't bother me one bit to fuck Bob.

The next morning Paul was waiting when Bob and I came out of the house at six forty-five and on the way to the office I got my rude awakening. You know the saying that if it sounds too good to be true, it is? Well, getting eighty thousand a year for being Bob's PA was too good to be true. Bob had said that when Mellisa had left she was making that much, but that was her total with bonuses, commissions and a few other things like a clothing allowance, and company credit cards. The actual salary was four thousand a month, which was still very good money. I spent most of the day filling out forms for life and health insurance and all kinds of other stuff. Then I was turned over to Bob's secretary who sat me down and explain in great detail what I was supposed to do as Bob's personal assistant (she didn't say a word about the sex part) and then she handed me a list and three company credit cards and told me to take the rest of the day and purchase what was on the list.

"Experience has shown that you will need these items at one time or another" and then she handed me a second list. "Have these items packed and ready to go because there are times you will be going out of town on a moments notice and you won't have time to go home and pack."

I looked at both lists and saw that they were mostly clothes. A full-length evening gown for a formal affair, business suits, cocktail dresses and the like.

"Try to have them all by tomorrow. Paul will drive you."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That was almost six months ago and probably the most surprising thing to me about the job, considering the way it got started, was that Bob did not require my sexual services all that much. Mostly it was when we were out of town on trips and the sex on those trips was intense. Bob usually wanted to go all night and we usually did. At home we did have occasionally have some two-martini lunches that ended up in a hotel room, but it was rare unless my husband was out of town on business. If that were the case Bob would come over so he could be sliding his cock in me when I took my evening call from Glenn. For some reason he got a major charge out of that (for that matter, I did too) and doing it on Glenn's bed.

Bob had a philosophy - work hard and then go play. His day started at five-thirty and ended at six in the evening unless he had a dinner or some special event to attend. His theory was, "If you can't get it done in a twelve hour day it doesn't need to be done."

But those twelve-hour days were non-stop and many nights when Paul dropped me off all I wanted to do was soak my feet in the tub. A typical day for me started when Paul picked me up at seven. I had a cell phone that only one person - Bob - had the number to and between seven and five after seven it would ring and I would get my basic instructions for the start of the day.

"Set up an appointment with so and so. Must be before noon Friday. My tux is at the tailors being altered. Call them and tell them I must have it by three today and arrange to have it picked up. Call whatsis at XYZ and tell him I want his proposal no later than noon today. Don't let him messenger it, go and pick it up. My meeting with Billings is at nine-thirty and I need him distracted so show a lot of leg while you are taking notes. A low cut blouse wouldn't hurt either. Make sure that my schedule is clear from twelve-thirty to two and reserve us a room at the Hilton. I plan on fucking Billings during our negotiations and you know how horny that makes me. What have you got for me?"

I checked my Day-Timer, "You need to call your sister and wish her a Happy Birthday. Your yearly physical is for tomorrow at nine so no foods and nothing but water to drink after six tonight. You promised Baxter a call today about his inventory problem and like it or not, you promised your ex you would talk to her today about your daughters college plans."

"Shit! You know how much I hate hearing that bitch's name let alone having to talk with her. Oh well, I did promise. I'll see you when you get here."

How was my husband Glenn reacting to my new job? Amazed and stunned would be a pretty good description. Glenn had worked his butt off for twenty years to get to where he was making fifty-eight thousand a year and I go out and fall into a job that in six months has me almost making the same. My Christmas bonus from Bob was ten thousand and if I had worked for the full twelve months I would have made five thousand more than Glenn. Glenn certainly wasn't unhappy with the extra money coming in because it allowed him to splurge. We had lived comfortably on his income so my paycheck was like having a windfall. We bought a cabin on a lake, a boat and trailer and a Dodge Ram to pull it and started socking money away in the savings account.

Glenn isn't suspicious of anything that I'm doing because he thinks he knows exactly what it is. His boss has a PA and he pretty much sees what she does and the hours she puts in, but Sarah, while a beautiful person, is a mousy spinster type. There isn't anyway that Glenn could imagine her and Ralph getting it on so the thought that I might be doing more for Bob than Sarah does for Ralph just never occurs to him.

My hours and trips don't bother him because of the traveling he does. We always had the weekends together and things seemed to be working out just fine for us. Our sex life was fantastic. The more I fucked Bob the more erotic and wicked I felt when I made love to Glenn. When he asked why the sudden increase in intensity I told him about how Bob had me dress and sit so I would be a distraction to the men he did business with and that doing it made me all hot and horny and that I had to come home and take it out on him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I never did get to where I felt guilt or remorse at hanging horns on Glenn; it was probably a flaw in my character. I loved Glenn to death and I would quit what I was doing in a heartbeat if it got to where it would cost me Glenn, but for the time being I was just having too much fun. I'd just have to work very hard at seeing that Glenn never had reason to get suspicious like Mellisa's husband did.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was shortly after the company Christmas party that Bob asked me if I would be willing to put a little extra effort into seeing that a certain corporate account stayed with us. I'd wondered when or if this would ever come up and I had given it tons and tons of thought. Without Bob even asking I knew what it was. It was how Mellisa, his last PA had earned so much more than I was currently making. He was wanting to know if I would be willing to service a customer. The company grapevine had already told me that Mellisa got commissions for seeing that certain customers were kept happy and now it was my turn. As I said, I'd given the matter lots of thought and had pretty much made up my mind what I would do if asked. The bottom line wasn't the commissions I might get, it was the job. I was in love with my job and I was afraid that if I said no my days would be numbered. Bob's PA took care of problems, this customer was a problem, ergo, the PA will handle it. So, as cheerily as I was able I said, "When and where?"

It was surprisingly easy. Bob and I met the customer for lunch at the Hilton and after a leisurely lunch, accompanied by several glasses of a very good wine, Bob excused himself to make some phone calls. I suggested to the customer that we go up to the company's hospitality suite and wait for Bob there. Five hours later and feeling like a slut, a very well used slut, Paul drove me home.

On the drive home my eyes met Paul's in the rear view and I wondered if the grapevine had been right about him and Mellisa and how I would handle the situation if it ever came up. Paul was a very good-looking black man and I did have to admit to some curiosity about some of the things I had heard about black men. After that afternoon I had to wonder if one more cock would matter. I had taken care of the customer - three times - and he had no sooner gone when the door to the suite opened and Bob came in undressing as he moved toward me. He shocked the hell out of me by going down to his knees and burying his face in my well-used pussy. He also fucked me three times before letting me go. I came to find out that Bob's biggest turn ons were sloppy seconds and what he called cream pies. He just loved sucking another man's cum out of my pussy and over the course of the next year he got quite a bit of that from me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After that first time Bob would ask me, on the average of twice a month, to "handle" a particular account and I of course did and after each and every time Bob would come into the room, eat my pussy, and then soak his cock in the other man's leavings. It was quite kinky and I soon got to the point where I got an erotic charge out of it. Just before Bob would come into the room I would drag a finger through the mess and then suck the goo off my finger and roll it around in my mouth. Then Bob would come in and I would french kiss him as he entered me. Once I asked him why he never ate my pussy after I had fucked Glenn in the morning.

"You know my rule when it comes to business sweetie, hit the ground running first thing in the morning, no time for sex until later in the day. Get Glenn to fuck you at lunch time and then come to me and I'll gladly do it."

I wondered if someday I could make it happen.

Bob had one other kink that also turned me on. He loved to have his cock in me when we were on a business trip and I was calling home to talk to my husband. At first I was terrified that I would moan or the bedsprings would squeak and that Glenn would hear and figure out what was happening, but I got over the fear and sometimes I got pretty aggressive sliding up and down on Bob's cock while telling Glenn how much I loved him and missed him. A couple of times it was a customers cock I was riding when I talked to Glenn and those times I had some intense orgasms.

Then Bob took me the next step. One night on a trip when I was supposed to take care of a customer Bob stayed in the room with us. I had my first double penetration and I absolutely loved it. It gave me such a feeling of power to know that I had those two powerful businessmen at my beck and call and that I could get them to do anything. In reality it was just the other way round - they could, and did, get me to do anything. They turned me every which way but loose. My phone call to Glenn that night found me with a cock in my pussy and one up my butt. After that night there were more threesomes and a couple of foursomes, all on out of town trips and I honestly looked forward to them.

Tonight would be very different. Tonight I would be crossing a Rubicon of sorts. It was an executive retreat and most of the company's high ranking officers were in attendance and Bob had asked me to serve as "hostess" in the company's hospitality suite. This would be the first time I played with people that I worked with on a daily basis at the office. Up until then it had always been a customer or a supplier and not someone I was in daily contact with. That and the fact that there were twelve of them would make this a very different night indeed.

One last look at my lipstick and I turned and headed back to the table and....?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Personal Assistant

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds