• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lost Beach Ch. 02

Lost Beach Ch. 02

The flight to St. Thomas took us through Puerto Rico, and then onto a sea-plane for the trip to St. Thomas. It was exciting, very "Indiana Jones." It took off from the piers, near where the big cruise ships are docked.

As we passed by in the cab from the airport to the sea-plane, mom said, "That's what I'd like someday, kiddo. A long cruise on one of those. Do you know they have all-you-can eat buffets all day long, and an all-chocolate buffet at midnight? Stewards to pamper you..."

"OK," I said, "next year for your birthday, you can have a cruise." Mom slapped me playfully on the arm.

The sea-plane landed in the marina in St. Thomas. We could see several very long yachts, and many sailboats, and we swooped right in among them. We taxied up to the dock and there were two of the staff from the Lost Beach resort to meet us, a man and a woman, in the tropical white uniform shirt and shorts of the resort staff.

"Brenda and Jack Reynolds?" asked the man. "I am Paul, your driver. I will collect your things and place them in our van. Maria here will by your escort to the resort. Welcome to St Thomas and the Lost Beach resort." Paul was strong and muscular and moved past us to get our luggage. Maria smiled at us and welcomed us, and shook our hands.

"How was your flight? she asked. I didn't say anything – I was stunned. Maria was a knock-out. Tall, blonde, tan, very well endowed and I don't believe she was wearing anything under the short-sleeved uniform jacket.

"It was fine," my mom said, shaking her hand. "Don't mind Jack, he'll be alright in a little while. That sea-plane landing is something else."

"Yes," said Maria, "they come in pretty steep, and the marina is full of boats. It can be pretty exciting."

The road to the resort was full of hair-pin turns, almost as exciting as the sea-plane ride, and we finally arrived at the resort. It resembled a Spanish villa with red-tiled roof, archways...it was high up over looking the amazingly blue water.

As we got out of the van, Maria walked with us. "Your luggage will be brought to your room. You have plenty of time for dinner, and there will be a cocktail reception for all the guests this evening."

As we followed Maria into a central courtyard, it seemed the place was a labarinth of hallways leading in all directions. There were no signs, but she knew which direction to go at each turn. We exited a hallway onto an outdoor sidewalk with a stone wall on the beach side.

"Aren't we kind of high up and away from the beach? I thought this was a beach resort," I asked.

"It is," said Maria. Everything you see from here is part of Lost Beach resort. This path winds down to the water in that direction, and this way, " she said, pointing in the direction we were going, "leads to your villa. We have several villas on the property. They each have a slightly different décor, and, while there are no strict rules, you're in the villa usually reserved for couples."

She thinks we're a couple, I thought, as in boyfriend/girlfriend. I had to correct this – and fast – nothing against mom, but I wanted to get to know Maria (and that marvelous cleavage) and I didn't want her thinking I was spoken for...but before I could say anything, mom spoke.

"Tell me about the beaches," she said, and Maria was off into her spiel.

"There are several. The largest is usually the most enjoyed, it has the jet skis and kayaks for exploring the area. There are a few smaller beaches – wait til you see those," Maria's eyes sparkled (and I melted), "there's palm trees swaying in the breeze and the water is so blue...and there's one secluded beach, a little sandy cove, really, that's "Clothing Optional," and all of the beaches are for the exclusive use of our guests."

"Which one is the Lost Beach?" I asked.

Maria smiled - was it my imagination or did she move closer to me – and said, "Lost Beach isn't one of those beaches, it's more of a state of mind. People come here to lose themselves, get away from everything back home...the lost beach is what you make of it."

Maria led us down the sidewalk toward our villa, and I just watched those long, tanned legs, and her very fetching ass under those white shorts, all the way to our room.

Our room was fantastic. On the ground floor, on the corner, so we had two floor-to-ceiling glass walls looking out onto the ocean. There was a small grassy yard, and then the cliffs down to the water. There was a bar, a kitchenette, and the bedroom. Maria said her goodbyes after giving us the tour, and explaining the dress code (nice for dinner, or very fancy for the twice-a-week dinner and dancing party, but casual at all other times. We started settling in.

There first thing, we agreed, was to check out the beaches. I wanted to get out of my travel clothes and into some sun-worshipping clothes, but Mom was unpacking in the bedroom, and so I couldn't change. I was exploring the suite and found a door to the outside, which led to a fenced-in jungle...the area was probably no more than twenty by twenty feet, but a path wound around to a jaccuzi. The fence was high, the jungle plants were lush..I realized I could change here – lots of privacy.

I went back, grabbed my suit, and went back to the benches by the jaccuzi to change. It felt great to be standing there naked in the sun. I stretched and stood there for a bit...thinking of Maria and those tits...couldn't help but caress my cock a bit...then I heard a noise, turned around and...there stood my mom in her bathing suit. A new two-piece she'd bought just for the trip. Scoop neck top, cut high on the thigh, very nice. There was, apparently, a door from the bedroom directly to the Jacuzzi area.

And there I stood, naked with a half-hard cock.

"Oh, my gosh," mom stammered. "oh, I'm sorry Jack." She looked away, turning...but did I see her take another quick peek? "I just wondered where this door went and I –"

"Don't worry," I said, grabbing my swim suit and holding it in front of me. "I'll just...ah..."

"No," mom said, "I'll go back inside..." and mom slipped back into the door. She had to brush aside some banana-plant looking leaves to get to the door.

I felt like an ass.

I went to step into my swim suit and...hmmm...I was now not half-hard, I was hard. I managed to arrange myself in my suit (it felt good to feel my cock in my hand, I may have given myself an extra squeeze or two) and went inside.

Mom came into the living room wearing a robe. "Look what they have in the closet," she said. "and...um. I'm sorry for disturbing you, or –"

"You weren't disturbing me, I was –"

"Or, interrupting you out there.."

"You weren't interrupting," I said, almost blushing. "I was just changing, you were in the bedroom, and I thought it was private out there, and.."

"Well," she said – with a little smile, "I am sorry. I just...ah..."

"Forget it," I said. "let's just go on down to the beach."

"You go, Jack. I'm really not sure I want to walk all the way down there. Dinner's in an hour and I'd have to walk all the way back up....I think I'll just get some sun here," she said, motioning to the yard. "You go on, and explore. You can tell me all about it at dinner."

So, off I went, feeling a little self-concious in my swim suit, because I wasn't used to wearing one. That soon wore off as I noticed everyone wore a swim suit. There were other guests strolling through the villa, or seated in one of the patios, and down on the beach. There must have been over two hundred people, but the place didn't seem crowded because it was so large and spread out. The path down to the water had many unpaved paths leading out of it, into what I still that of as "the jungle," and I thought it would be fun to explore those later. I bet I could get some great shots with my camera; blue sky, bluer water...

I got a rum punch drink handed to me and decided this place was going to be alright. Ten days of sun, sand and excellent service.

I made it back to our suite about a half hour before dinner time. I'd found another path that came up toward our villa and it put me out almost in the little yard area below our big windows. Mom wasn't there, she must have finished sunning herself and gone inside.

I got inside and she wasn't there, but the door to her room was shut. OK, she's changing for dinner. This time, I decided to wait until the bedroom was free to change but I needed the clothes I had changed out of before – I'd left them out in the Jacuzzi jungle. I went outside to get them, walked around the path and came out in the Jacuzzi area – almost. I sensed someone was there and stopped short...and there was mom, stretched out on one of the benches, on her back, legs straddling the bench...topless...and her right hand was rubbing inside her thighs...her left hand gripping her left breast.

Mom was masturbating.

I wasn't shocked, I was elated. I know people masturbate – everyone does it. But this was an unexpected show, and I have a very wide voyeur streak, and as I've said, mom was hot when I was a teen. But, she was still hot. I don't know many women even older than her who wouldn't give a lot to have her body. The body she was caressing and probing right now.

I stepped back around the path – she hadn't seen me. I found a place where I could get a pretty good view through the bushes. Forget a sensuous caress, I lowered my swim suit, and grabbed my cock and started stroking.

I enjoy the feeling when my cock gets hard as I stroke in, and with this show I really got hard fast. Mom's eyes were closed, and the angle I had was mostly sideways, but I could see when she pulled her swim suit aside and I could tell she was inserting fingers into herself. Oh, yes...fuck that cunt...(I also enjoy nasty talk every now and then, and the thrill of seeing mom get herself off really called for it – this was nasty, hot fun.)

My cock was hard...warm skin over taut muscle. I gripped myself tight and stroked...fast. Full length at first, then just the last few inches. I wanted to cum. Soon.

Mom pinched her nipple and tugged at it...I thought it must have hurt she pulled so hard, but then she tugged the other one. Her right hand was plunging between her legs...I pictured her fingers curled inside of her, her palm rubbing a pink clit...oh, god, fuck yes...

Mom didn't say anything, she didn't call out my name or anything like you read about...she barely moaned when she came. Her back slightly arched, one leg came up off the ground, she trembled...then sighed...

That was it. I exploded my load onto the palm fronds or whatever you call those tree leaves. I cupped my left hand in front of my cock and came in it. How I contained my heavy breathing, I don't know, but I wanted to be out of there before there was a noise that gave me away. I raised my hand to my mouth and, watching mom's breasts move as she breathed – slightly panting – god, I wanted to cum on them...I licked my cum from my hand. I silently got myself back inside, and I heard mom go through the outside door into the bedroom. Time to check out the mini-bar, I thought. I need a drink.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lost Beach Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds