• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mother's Embrace

A Mother's Embrace

It was a hot summer day and I was home from college for the summer. My parents had been divorced since I was nine and my sister had moved out a long time ago so it was just my Mom and I. My Mom is forty years old (she was thirty six then)Her name is Daisy and she is still one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She has brown hair beautiful green eyes and a body to die for.

I had just finished my breakfast and decided to give Mom breakfast in bed. I had cooked eggs and toast and was carrying the plate into Mom with a juice box (we had ran out of fresh orange juice and it was the next best thing)

I opened the door and found Mom completely naked lying on her bed just waking up. I just stood there with my mouth gaping in awe of what I was looking at and quickly shut it when I realized what was going on. She looked up and saw me, screamed and grabbed the sheet. She pulled the sheet over her beautiful body and yelled at me at the top of her lungs " Goddammit Nick, Get Out! Get Out!" I quickly set down the breakfast tray and got out of her room.

As I closed the door behind me I turned around and said "Mom I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to see anything." she yelled back at me "Nick Goddamit just Get Out! I hate you" I could hear her sobbing as I stood at the door stunned. I went to my room on wobbly legs and wrote her a note.

Dear Mom

I really am sorry. I understand your feelings and I will respect them. I hope that sometime in the future you can forgive me for violating your privacy and your space. I know you don't like people in your room. I just thought I would do something nice for you. I love you very much and I didn't mean you any harm. Please forgive me.

Love Nick

I put my camping gear in the trunk of my car (I always leave my gear packed because I camp a lot) grabbed some clothes and toiletries, put my bike on the back of the car and left. On my way out of town I stopped at my best friend George's house and told him that I was going to go camping in the mountains probably up past White Pass. I told him he could join me if he wanted. He said he'd be working until Friday and then he'd come join me.

I drove up into the mountains by myself and a deep depression rolled over me. Mom had said she hated me. Mom had hardly ever yelled at me and now she threw me out and said she hated me. After driving for several hours I finally reached the campground. I got out set up camp and made myself dinner from some groceries I had bought on the way up the pass. I tried reading a book by the light of the lantern but my mind kept wandering over what my mother had said. I also kept seeing the image of her naked body just sprawled on her bed. Around 2:30 in the morning I finally got to sleep.

I woke up around 7:45 the next morning and then spent the day doing some rock climbing and bicycling. I spent the evening playing rummy with a retired couple at the other end of the campground. (the only other people in the campground as white pass usually doesn't get a lot of campers) I then returned to my own campsite and spent another night tossing and turning.

The next morning I rolled out of my tent around the same time and spent the rest of the day hiking. I couldn't get Mom's voice out of my head yelling at me to just get out. And to top off I kept having visions of her beautiful body. I stepped up my pace and took the most grueling trails the rest of the day just trying to make myself so tired I'd forget about it.

By the time I got back to my campsite I was exhausted. I noticed the old couple had left and I felt completely alone. More alone then I had ever felt in my life. I realized that I had probably ruined my relationship with my Mom and all because I had broken her one rule. To stay out of her room. Mom had always been a private person and I rarely ever went into her room. I don't know what her reasons were but I knew to stay out. I just was trying to be nice and wasn't thinking about it. I should have known better.

As I was cooking myself some steak and some scalloped potatoes on the camp stove I heard a car pull into the campground. I watched the headlights turn into a campsite at the other end and turned back to my cooking. I walked over to the river (about twenty feet from my camp site) and scooped up some water to warm on the stove.

I was just finishing my dinner and getting ready to wash my dishes when I heard my mother's voice behind me "Nick?" I stood up and turned around. I saw my mother standing just at the edge of the firelight. "Mom?" I sputtered out "What are you doing here?" She stepped closer and said "George told me where to find you." I took a step away from her and stopped, suddenly angry with her for throwing me out. She stepped closer and said "Nick?" I turned and started to walk away. "Nick. Stop please. Don't leave O.K." Her voice sounded desperate. I turned looked at her and said "Isn't that what you want. You told me to get out and I did. You said you hated me" She looked at me with tears in her eyes and said "Nick I'm sorry I said that. I didn't mean that. I was just angry and embarrassed. I want you to come home. Nick, honey I love you and I'm so sorry I ever said otherwise I've never felt so bad in my whole life."

I walked back over to her and took her in my arms. She looked up at me and I wiped the tears from her cheeks. She smiled at me and said "I'm sorry I'm just so ashamed of my body and when you saw me naked it was really embarrassing. I held her back at arms length and said "Mom, you don't have anything to be ashamed of. I think you should be proud of your body. You look better than most girls my age! Mom your beautiful." Mom looked at me and asked "Really?" I said "Mom I wouldn't lie to you." She just looked at me and smiled.

I fixed her some dinner and then started to pack up my gear. When she saw me packing she asked "Nick. What are you doing? I said "Well Mom, all I have is one sleeping bag and mattress. I mean it's big enough but I didn't think you'd wanna share. I can sleep in my car if you wanna stay though." She said she did and we sat quietly around the fire still feeling a little awkward. We eventually started talking to each other and a couple hours later had things patched up. Eventually we both started getting tired and I said I was going to bed.

I got up, kissed her goodnight and turned to go to my car. Mom grabbed my wrist and stood up. She looked into my eyes and said "Nick don't sleep in your car. I want you close to me. We've been separated to much lately and I feel so bad. Will you sleep with me in the tent? Please? I looked at her and said "O.K. Mom."

We crawled into the deluxe size sleeping bag together and I turned down the lantern. Mom asked me to leave it on a little so I did. I turned over and noticed Mom was looking at me. "What is it?" I asked her. She looked over and said "Nick I'm really sorry if I hurt your feelings. I didn't mean it. I have to tell you something really important. Do you promise not to get upset?" I looked at her and said "Sure Mom."

She said O.K. Nick here it is. Your Father and I adopted you when you were two years old. Your real mother died when you were a year old. Your father as you know is older than I am and he had quite a bit of money so we didn't have a lot of trouble with the proceedings and the paperwork. I'm sorry I should have told you a long time ago but I was afraid you wouldn't love me anymore. That's why I never let you in my room I didn't want you to find the papers." She continued "Nick I'm sorry please don't hate me. I love you so much." She started to cry. I just lay there staring at her blank-faced and stunned. She started crying harder when she saw the look on my face.

After about fifteen minutes I finally got my mind around what she had said and realized I really didn't care. I looked at her and put my arm around her I said "Mom it's O.K. it's alright. I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere." She sank into my arms and I said "Mom I love you no matter what O.K.? I pulled her chin up and looked into her eyes and said "O.K.?" She said "O.K." and I squeezed her tighter.

We eventually fell asleep and I held her all night. I woke up with her in my arms and realized something had changed overnight. I realized that my love for my mother was now different somehow. She woke up as soon as I moved and looked into my eyes. She Asked "Is everything O.K.?" I said "No everything's better than O.K." She said "Nick, do you still love me?" I said "Yes, if I didn't love you I would have left last night. I also wanted to tell you again that I was sorry for what happened the other day." She chuckled and said " Yeah I'm sorry you saw my ugly body." I frowned at her and said "Quit saying that. Who put that bullshit notion in your head? Your the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and hearing you put yourself down like that pisses me off. Who told you that you have an ugly body."

She looked away from me and said" Your father said I was ugly and then he went off and married that fat bitch Claudia. He always told me I was ugly and that I was the worst woman he had ever had and that there had to be something wrong with a woman that can't bear children." By now Mom was crying again so I pulled her back to me and tried to sooth her. Eventually she looked up and asked "Do you really think I'm pretty." I laughed and said "Mom I think you're a little too pretty sometimes!"

Mom tilted her head and asked "What do you mean by that?" I turned over and laid facing the opposite direction and said "Um, I don't know." Mom leaned over me laughing and said "Come on Nick I know your embarrassed. What do you mean?" I sat up and tried to get up out of the bag but She pulled me back down. She stopped laughing and said "Nick, Come on. You can tell me anything I won't care. You know that don't you?" I said "I know" and got out of the tent.

I made us breakfast and then we went hiking for most of the day. It got late before we realized it so for dinner we decided to go the restaurant up on the pass by the ski areas. We grabbed our burgers and drinks to go and I drove us to a picnic area as we were finishing our meals she looked over grabbed my hand and said "Nick will you please tell me what you meant this morning."

I got up and threw our garbage in the trash can and took her to the car. I sat down on the bumper and said "Well when I woke up this morning I just looked at you in a different light. I don't know how to say this but, I feel like - - like there's something more between us and - - Oh I don't know. - - God this is embarrassing. - -Forget it." With that, I got up and went around to the driver's side and started to get in the car.

As I opened the door she grabbed my arm and yanked me around. She pushed me against the car and then pushed her mouth against mine. At first I froze, surprised by her actions, and then I began kissing her back. after several moments passed she finally broke for air. She looked at me and said "Is that what you wanted to say" I sat there kind of shocked and then I put my arms around her waist and said "No I was trying to say this." I put my lips to hers and gave her a long open mouthed kiss and when she opened hers in response I stuck my tongue into her sweet tasting mouth. After five minutes of kissing passionately we separated and stood staring at each other. I noticed that it was getting dark and suggested we get going.

On the way back to the campground I asked her how long she had felt this way and she said "Well it kind of dawned on me about fifteen minutes after you pulled out of the driveway." I looked over and said "Fifteen minutes after pulling out of the driveway all I could think about was how beautiful you are and how good you looked without your clothes. You're all I thought of the past two days. This morning I lay awake and just stared at you while you were sleeping and realized that instead of loving you like a mother I was falling in love with you. She looked over at me and smiled and I noticed that her eyes were brimming with tears. She said "Nick I feel the same way and I don't care if it's wrong." I looked over at her again and said "I don't think there's anything wrong with it."

We pulled into the still empty campground and I hopped out of the car. I ran around to her side, opened the door for her, and gave her my hand to help her out of the car. She stood up and we embraced. I let my hand slip down to the gentle curve of her left buttock and I squeezed it softly. She pulled my head to hers and we kissed again. Every time she kissed me my cock jumped and I felt a little lightheaded. I reached my hands around and started to unbutton her jeans. When I was finished I moved my hand down her back and slipped it down under the waistband of her panties. I massaged the creamy flesh of her ass and slowly moved my other hand up her back.

As I was about to unclasp her bra she stopped me and said "Let's go in the tent." We walked over hand in hand. I let her in then stepped in and zipped up the flap behind us the tent was big enough we could stand so I walked over and took her in my arms kissing her again. I stopped for a moment and peeled of my t-shirt and stepped out of my sandals leaving me in just my jean shorts. I reached over and put Her arms above her head and then pulled off her shirt revealing her perfect breasts sheathed in a white lace bra.

I held her again and said "Daisy I love you." she smiled and said "I love you too Nick. I like it when you call me that." I smiled and said "Anything you like honey, I'll do anything for you." She moaned into my ear as I reached up and stroked her nipple through the lacy material of her bra and said "Then make love to me and promise to be my lover forever Nick" I said "I promise you Daisy I'll love you forever."

I sat her down, bent over, and took off her tennis shoes. I laid her down, and then helped her remove her pants. I pulled off her panties and then sat her back up. I unclasped her bra and pulled it off her shoulders. I gently pushed her down and then moved on top of her. I kissed her lips and then made a trail of kisses down to her perfect breasts where I sucked on her right nipple and them her left and continued alternating for a couple of minutes. sucking and gently nibbling each of her nipples. Meanwhile she was writhing in pleasure and gasping for air between soft moans.

I continued my way downward and stopped to dart my tongue into her navel which made her shiver. I then inched my way down and reached up with my hand to spread her pussy lips.

As I reached her vagina I realized she was soaking wet and that her scent was heavenly. I looked up, Daisy nodded at me and said "It's O.K. We both want this." I bent down and flicked my tongue across her protruding clit. She bucked wildly and squealed as she bit back a loud scream. I dug my face in and started to lap at it slowly. She started to orgasm and she moaned "Nick please. Make love to me!" I licked faster as she came a second time and then shortly after she climaxed a third time.

Finally I stood up pulled of my pants and laid down. We laid there and kissed and petted each other for a long time and then she said "Nick I want you inside of me." I gently pushed her on her back and then got between her open legs. I positioned myself at her entrance and then slowly pushed in. She groaned and looked into my eyes. She said "I love you" I replied "I love you too" and then began to slowly slide in and out of her.

I couldn't believe the sensations moving up my body as I slowly made love to her. The heat and the wetness as I slid out of this beautiful creature amazed me. We kissed passionately as we made slow sweet love to each other and she moaned into my mouth as she had another orgasm.

I started to pick up the pace a little and Daisy started moaning louder as she came again.

I bent my head down and took her left nipple in my mouth and began to suck on it. This made daisy scream again as another orgasm wracked her delicate frame. She leaned forward and started kissing my ears and panted "Kiss me please"

As I moved my mouth to hers she slipped her tongue inside my mouth and began to wrap it around mine. I started bucking even faster as I could feel my orgasm approaching. I thrust my dick deep into her pussy and let loose with a torrent of hot sperm, my body twitching and deep moans escaping my throat.

I moved off her and put my arms around her kissing her deeply. I pulled back and said "Daisy that was amazing. I love you so much. I want to stay with you for ever." She kissed me and said "I love you too Nick and I'm never going to leave you."

She reached down and started rubbing my semi soft cock which started growing rapidly in her hand. She moved down and I felt my cock enter her mouth. She flicked her tongue around the shaft and then pushed my cock all the way down her throat. Then she started moving her lips up and down the shaft.

After a few minutes of sucking my cock she got on all fours and motioned for me to get behind her. when I was behind her she reached around and grabbed my cock she then guided it to her ass. I had never had anal sex before and asked her if she was sure. She said "Nick I want you to have every part of me."

I didn't need anymore coaxing and I slowly pushed the head of my cock into her tight ass. She moaned loudly and said "oohhh." I slowly started to pump in and out of her ass. I reached forward and grabbed her tits squeezing her nipples as she reached back to rub her clit. After about a minute she was climaxing again and then she was hitting orgasm after orgasm so fast I couldn't tell where one stopped and the next began. Pretty soon the pleasurable feeling of her tight ass on my cock became to much and I pumped jet after jet of seed deep into Daisy's ass.

We both collapsed into each other's arms and spent the rest of the night holding cuddling and exploring each other's bodies. In the morning we packed up went home and decided to move So we could be with each other in peace and be together forever.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mother's Embrace

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds