• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Learning to Compromise Ch. 06

Learning to Compromise Ch. 06

So after I cleaned everything up it was time for the mail to arrive. My mom pulled off her cum and sex juiced stained boy short panties and told me to put them on and go out and get the mail.

I hoped that the panties covered enough of my ass to hide the fact that I was wearing the butt plug.

When Ms. Chu could get close enough to me she took her time checking me out. My dick was hard and straining under the confines of the red lacey fabric.

"I see you've been hard at work this morning."

"How could you tell?"

"Your Mother's panties are complexly covered in stains. Looks like you had more than your usual amount of play time."

I blushed.

"Turn around and let me see how your butt looks in those."

I do and let her check out my ass.

"You're looking good, kid. Thanks for the show. Here's your mail and enjoy the rest of the day. Looking at you I now have something to keep me all warm and fuzzy about for the rest of the day."

She then reached out and fondled my ass as she handed me the mail. She walked away smiling.

After giving my Mom the mail I called my friend Joseph.

"Hi, I was wondering if you could come over and give me a hand?"

"Dude, I'm always up for giving you hand," He said with enthusiasm in his voice, "shall I bring my lube?"

"No, I didn't mean I want a hand job."

"Oh," he replied with obvious disappointment.

"Well not now, I first need you to help me move my stuff out of my bedroom and into my Dad's study."

"What's up with that?"

"My Mom is going to rent out the bed rooms. So I get to turn Dad's old study into my room."

"Okay, should I head over to your place now?"

"Yea, but wait, I have to explain something to you."

"Like what?"

"My mom has laid down some new rules and so things are kinda of different now."

"Yea, so what?"

"Well like for one thing she has this new dress code thing."

"Huh? What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Well, it's like this, I'm not suppose to wear anything in the house from now on."

"You're shitting me?"

"No Shit, man, I'm telling you the truth."

"So, right now you're talking on the phone and you're bare assed naked?"

"Yup. Honest truth."

"Whoa, that's sweet. You sporting a hard on?"

"Of course, ain't I always?"

"Sweet. What about me? Do I need to strip naked? I hope so."

"She didn't say anything about that, but she did ask me to invite you over to give me a hand. Oh yea, and get this, she said its okay if I jack off whenever I want -- so long as I finish my chores and shit."

"You mean like out in the open so she could see you?"

"Yup. And she told me that she'll give me a porn allowance! Let me spend 50 bucks a month on porn using her credit card!"

"Damn, you went and died and gone to heaven! I'll be right over!"

In about twenty minutes Joseph rode up on his cycle. I was no longer wearing Mom's panties but figured so what as I stepped out the door naked to meet my friend.

"Dude!" He called out grinning when he saw me. Joseph has the muscular black coffee colored body you would expect of a high school basket ball star. His body is also all toned up from weight training he gets from his family's membership at the local gym. He's wearing cut off jeans, white tee shirt and running shoes without socks. "You weren't shitting me on the phone! You look like your skin has been getting some sun."

"Yea, I was naked yesterday when I was cleaning out the pool and doing yard work."

At that moment, my mom stood in the door way and called out to us.

"Come on in, boys I got some heavy lifting for you."

My mom always looks hot but now she's incredible. She's wearing some shinny leather bondage outfit. Black platform thigh high boots with I guess 5 inch spike heels, leather tiny shorts that barely cover her hips, she's probably showing off a whole lot of ass in the back of those, and then she has on the waist cinching and strapless corset that barely contain her huge 38 double dees. She has long black gloves on that end a few inches beyond her elbows on her upper arm. As she moves a bit her tits jiggle and almost fall out of the confines of the top of the corset.

My friend lets out a low wolf whistle. "Damn Mrs. Dee, you are lookin' so good!"

My mom sees that her outfit got a rise out of my dick and Joseph's shorts are showing some tent like straining in the front.

"I can see that you boys like my outfit, well as much as I like standing out here, you two have work inside, so get in here."

"Hey Mrs. Dee, do I need to wear all these clothes?"

"Why young man, I was about to explain to you my new house rules about appropriate attire for men in my house."

"Yea?" Joseph replies, only understanding about half of what he heard.

"Indeed. I don't know if my David told you, but the house rule is boys are not allowed to wearing any clothing while on my property."

"Great!" so he immediately rips off his shirt and pulls off his shorts, and releasing his engorged cock from its confines. "I was hopping you'd say something like that.'

I head in first and I can feel my friend's eyes studying my ass and my ass plug. As I pass my Mom, she gives my butt a affectionate squeeze, and then even cops a feel of Joseph's bare butt as he comes in.

Once inside Joseph asks me what's up with my butt. I'm embarrassed but I take out my butt plug and show it too him. He checks it out, examining it's length, width, shape and flexibility and you can tell he's trying to figure out what's it feel like inside his ass. He gives it back to me and I slip it back up my ass.

"That's cool, Dude." Is all he says about it.

My mom instructs us in what to do in preparing what was my bedroom for the new house mates. We two naked and soon sweaty guys pack stuff and carry it to what is to be my new room. My mom orders us around like she was some Queen and we were her slaves. As we pass her by she would fondle our bare asses or stiff and hard dicks. She was making sure we sported erections the whole time we were working.

When we finish we are sweaty, tired, exhausted and extremely horny. We both were dieing to stroke out a good load or two.

"You boys have been doing such hard work you earned some play time."

We vocally agreed.

"Since Joseph is the guest here, David, why don't you take him into the living room and give him a really good hand job."

I'm speechless.

"Thanks Mrs. Dee, that's most kind of you. Yeah come on David, I'm the guest, be nice too me."

We all head to the living room as we continue to talk.

"Mom...I can't believing what you just said!"

"I'm sure it's not the first time," she replied. "And besides, I am telling you to give him a hand job, I'm not asking you."

"Hey, Dude, it's cool. I'll give you one after you finish me off."

"See, Joseph is an excellent house guest. Now, David when you stroke him off, make sure to have him unload all his cum on you."

"Mrs. Dee, does that mean you want me to get sprayed by Dave's load also?"

"Such a bright young man, you are Joseph."

"I'm a fast learner, Mrs. Dee."

"Now Joseph make self comfortable on the couch and David kneel in front of him on some cushions. I'll be right back with some lotion.

I take a large dollop of white lotion and spread it all along Joseph's hard 8 inch shaft. Joseph moans appreciatively. I always did like playing with his dick. It is so big and firm, my white fingers and the pure white of the lotion show off against his dark brown skin. A few minutes into my slow stroking, I hear the door bell and my mom answers it.

Suddenly a group of six college girls are all squealing with delight at the sight of me naked giving my naked black friend a hand job. My mom did say the potential house guests would be coming over to get check out. I just didn't know it would be now.

"Mom!" I yelp at being caught naked like this. "How could you do this?"

My Mom in angry harsh voice commands me to silence. She then slaps my ass three times.

"Okay, ladies this is a good time to learn the rules of my house hold. The number one rule is you never question me. I tell you to do things and you obey, or else you will have your bare assed spanked. My house is a clothing optional one but only for females, all males must be naked once they are on my property. Female guest may wear street clothes, but those ladies who live here are expected to strip down to bra and panties or lingerie. And I will need to know your measurements, because if your attire doesn't please me I will instruct you to remove it till I can buy you something more to my liking. Is this understood?"

The six girls all mutter their agreement.

"Good. Now, since you are all vying to be the lucky two to become renters here, you should all dress like potential housemates; so, quickly strip down."

Everyone is stunned into silence and doesn't move.

"I said," my mom says like some queen ordering her troops, "Now, ladies. Strip off those street clothes."

In a flurry, the six college girls strip down to their bras and panties. They are all hot looking, a black girl, an Asian, a Hispanic, and the rest are white chicks. Hips from tiny 34 to shapely and round 36's, and their tit sizes range from 34 to 36 triple dees. They have different color bra and panties, but all with matching sets. They are wearing bikini style panties that range from conservative to high sided hipsters, to a few hot lacy thongs.

My mom points at the Asian girl with the conservative white bikini and the plain white bra.

"Neither the bra nor the panty is flattering or attractive, remove them both."

The Asian girl just stands there. My Mom strides over there an imposing figure in her black shinny boots, hot shorts and cinched corset, and with her black gloved hands forcibly yanks the white panties down off her hips and ass and then hauls off and gives the girls bare flesh as hard swift slap. The Asian girl's ass cheek turns red from the impact.

"I gave you a direct command, young woman."

"Yes, ma'am," The Asian girl says and she hastily undoes her bra and steps out of her panties.

"Now than ladies, settle in and get comfortable, my son David, is the one kneeling with his hand around his black friend Joseph's hard cock. David was just beginning to show us his skill at administering a satisfying hand job to his friend. Afterwards, Joseph will reciprocate. I think we should all give the two of them some vocal encouragement."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Learning to Compromise Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds