• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • She's a Cum Queen Ch. 01

She's a Cum Queen Ch. 01

Bea is not only our sister-in-law, she's the wife's best friend, and all the excitement we can handle. She's Five foot seven, 44DD-38-40 and willing to discharge anything with two legs. Her husband (wife's brother) spends more time in jail than at home so Bea's with us more than not.

This is the way Bea tells it:

That's worth a look. A big Dodge Ram. That's got-a have a panty soaker behind the wheel. Pull up right here baby. Stop. Stop. Ok, now pop the door. Kick it open wide. Ok baby slide down from there and give Ant Bea a look at the budge in your pants. Oh yea! A girl can always get wet at Home Depot.

Once innocent. Still a virgin when I started college. The fat girl, no boy would give a second look. If I only knew -- all that young cock. Sacks full of cum. I could have---.

That was a long time ago but I remember Billie like it happed yesterday. Bio-101, sitting right along the aisle. Billie came in late. He's a big boy. Not. Let's face it --he's fat. He rounded the corner and paused. I looked up. He was looking right at me! What the fuck did - I - do? Oh shit my blouse is open! I pulled it shut. After he passed, I buttoned it all the way up.

I didn't here a word of the lecture. I have a bra on. My cleavage? Who would like all this blubber? Billie likes it. Or — was he disgusted? For two hours my mind raced. I'm going to be the butt of yet another embarrassing rummer! Suddenly I realized, everyone had left after class. A started to fold my book when I noticed the note. A movie with Billie? He's not exactly the type of guy I think about when my fingers are rammed up my pussy. The fattest boy on campus just asked me to a movie.

That afternoon I went shopping. I looked for hours but couldn't find anything that would let me show a little cleavage. Hell all those girls that slip into a push-up bra and pull a low-cut sweater over the top. Some don't even wear a bra. Just try that with a pair of DD's.

A clerk in lingerie changed my life and I don't even remember her name. She knew what my problem was. She had cleavage like me and most of it was out for inspection.

She told me "Big tits like these are what the guys want. If a pair of B's wanted to show this much cleavage she'd have to get the nipples out. She'd get arrested. Us girls can keep the nipples in and still give them the --- whole show."

I bought two sweaters, a Mexican style blouse and three plunge bras. Went back later for a Bustier, garters, stockings and panties!

The next time I walked into class, I had all the boys attention. They really do like big tits. By Friday I'd started wearing short skirts. By lunch I had to my room to change my wet panties. If this makes me a slut, ---- I like it. All you B cups can kiss my — fat ass. Now Billie and I are sitting together in nearly every class.

Saturday evening Billy and I went to the drive-in. I wore the Mexican blouse for the first time. It not only showed lots of cleavage, the elastic pulled up under them leaving nothing to imagination. The only pat of me that ain't fat, my belly, was bare. A short, tight skirt finished off the outfit. Billie sported his football jersey. He's the second string center. I was going out with a football player. Me, " big fat Bea" with a football player!

He couldn't take his eyes off my tits. I don't even remember the movie. Before it started his hands were down my bouse and after he got my bra unhooked I was in his pants. Every time he twitched my nipple I cinched up on his cock. We kissed and snuggled, then played, then kissed and snuggled. Soon my hand was inside his shorts.

My God, it was all sticky. I rubbed the slime on his shorts until I found it made playing with it much better. What ever I was doing — he liked it! He helped me get it all the way out. I could feel his excitement in my hand. Only in books--now I was doing it for real. My hand greased in his slime, I pumped his cock while he played with my tits. Soon he stopped me but I didn't let go. I could fell his excitement in my hand. I could fell it. I had no idea what was going to happen.

But — I want it!

That's when I became a "Cum Queen"!

I had cum all over my skirt, my blouse, my tits. I was so excited I had an orgasm. The first ever without my fingers up my pussy. Better than any morning wank. If it was him, I don't know but I don't care either. If that thing cum-s again I'll give him — anything he wants.

That was a longtime ago. Now when I feel like getting horny I sit here on this bench, a blouse that plunges all the way to my belly button and a short skirt. Guys, Home Depot guys, they all like my tits and at twice their age. It makes me hot. Since Billie I've wacked off hundreds just like these and every single one was the great.

That's her story. From me to you -- Bea never gives up until she empties the sack. I know!

"Hey baby need a hand?"

"Yea. I have a job, if your interested, just jump in my truck."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • She's a Cum Queen Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 153 milliseconds