• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • "E" is for Exercise

"E" is for Exercise

I walked slowly on the parquet floor, along the brightly lit and mirrored corridor towards the exercise room, the echo from the sound of my high heeled boots filling my ears as I walked; slowly, because I dared not be too early; timing was everything for Mr Butt.

I was dressed and made up as instructed – my long blonde hair was tied up in 2 bunches, high on the side of my head just behind and above my ears; I was wearing full make up with , of course, bright red lipstick; around my neck was a shiny black leather collar, 2 inches deep with the word 'SlutGirl' spelled out in Rhinestones.

My full tits were bursting out of the half cup black bra which was deliberately a size too small; round my waist a black leather belt with matching Rhinestones which spelled 'Property of Mr Butt';covering my aching pussy and butt (2 solid hours of merciless self masturbation with Mr Butt's favourite dildo and butt plug had been my warm up activity) was a size 8 pair (again one size too small) of black cotton M&S briefs; my bare thighs rippled as I walked along in my black patent 6" stiletto knee high lace up boots.

I entered the Exercise Room as instructed at 6.00am; Mr Butt was always up early to exercise. Although I had been through this scenario hundreds of times before, I was trembling with anticipation as I opened the door as there was always something slightly different about how he would arrange things on each occasion; even without that slight sense of the thrill of the unknown, the unexpected, I would tremble anyway because I so much enjoyed to watch him exercise and so much enjoyed the duties he would expect me to perform at such times.

The Exercise room, walls also mirrored from floor to ceiling, was as usual, brightly lit. Mr Butt, was doing his regular press ups on the special piece of apparatus he had designed for the purpose. The apparatus was of tubular steel construction with soft leather pads in appropriate sections where Mr Butt might rest his body; His leather gloved hands were placed on one of the tubes raised exactly 4 feet above the marble floor as he slowly and mechanically raised his chest up till his arms were fully extended and then lowered himself down till his chest nearly rested against the steel.

His feet were supported similarly against the opposing bar of tubular steel this bar being 3 feet above the floor. In fact his naked chest could not rest against the steel but rather came to rest against Emma's thighs as she was supported under him in such a way as to be bent forward at a suitable angle so that when at the low point of his press up, his face nestled neatly between her protruding ass cheeks and his body against her thighs and legs.

Emma, as ever (the dirty fuck slut that she is) had both arms behind her, hands on her asscheeks, nails in the crack and cheeks spread wide for her almost completely naked Master. I watched mesmerized as he went through his routine for a few iterations – with arms fully extended, he gazed into her asshole before spitting a large gob of saliva into her 'brown eye' in what I knew would be a direct hit.

On the downstroke, his face fitted perfectly between her cheeks at the same time as his engorged member slid between the heels of her white lace up kneeboots, stretching his skin back over the knob end to near breaking point while he feasted on his own spit deep inside her darkest hole, grunting as he did so. This much was as I expected.

What was unexpected was to see Lexi, our new slut trainee from Poland lying face down on Mr Butt's back, nude but for her 6" steel heel stilettos, her right hand encircling his body to grip his cock when it emerged from between Emma's boot heels and her left hand, as I thought at the time, buried between her own thighs, presumed masturbating herself. (I later discovered that in reality her left hand was wedged between his ass, her nails tickling his hypersensitive asshole).

I continued to watch as only seconds in fact had passed as he raised himself once again, spat, and began his descent. This time I watched the curve of his ample belly squash itself against Emma's outstretched and booted calves, as Lexy, much shorter than Mr B. and no doubt on his prior instruction, spat copious wads of spit on his middle back and licked and slobbered all over him and moaning obscenities in her native tongue.

By now, my right hand had slipped beneath my black cotton briefs and my fingers were sliding easily in and out of my wet pussy – I was, after all, only human, and the lust I had been trying to assuage with the previous dildo masturbation since 4.00am, was now washing over me; my first reward was close and I knew what was coming. The anticipation was, as usual, nearly as good as the experience.

Sure enough as I watched, Mr Butt ordered, "Slutgirl! Mouth!"

I hastened over to my Master and quickly positioned myself beneath his sweating torso, my head tilted well back, mouth wide open and positioned just a foot or so from his rampant and soon to explode, dick.

Emma, well trained over many months, extended her legs wide apart so that on his next descent, as well as burying his face between her cheeks to feast once more on her ass juices, his dick was free to move towards my carefully positioned mouth.

Mr B was groaning or more like roaring with lust, muffled because of the depth of Emma's ass cheeks. Lexi, moved in response, her right hand once more circling the massive engorged cock suspended just about 6" from my face and pulling on it, stroking it, stretching it's skin back.

Mr Butt's body was completely taught with the impending release of orgasm and as he pushed his feet hard against the supporting steel, there was the familiar cracking noise of straining metal bolts. He bucked his pelvis furiously to increase the friction between his cock and Lexi's small hand, while she clung to his back for dear life, wanking faster in response to his movements.

Whether by luck or good judgement, at the precise moment of the onset of his orgasm, she gripped the cock tight and gave one last backward tug which released the flood of delicious hot semen, thick wads of it spurted from his knob end like a nourishing white soup and shot uninterrupted into my wide open mouth.

The first two rich warm parcels reached to the back of my throat, and I half choked, controlling my gag reflex as I had come to learn over the years. Thankfully spurts 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 landed on my tongue, followed by, as Lexi came out of her trance and started again to stroke the monster, several large sticky globules of seminal fluid that dribbled from the tip and which I had to reposition myself to catch.

Carefully watching the eye at the end of his dick for more precious fluids, I kept my throat closed and leaned upwards to suck the remaining sperm from the end of his meat with my red lips, the scrambled towards his head where Emma had disentangled herself from the apparatus, leaving a purple faced and exhausted Mr Butt, eyes glazing over with lust.

He quickly saw me and focused on my still open mouth, now filled with his generous reward for his SlutGirl. Making sure I had his full attention, I closed my lips over the prodigious load and swallowed it all down right before his glassy stare.

"Thank you SlutGirl," he sighed, "I do enjoy a spot of early morning exercise."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • "E" is for Exercise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds