• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Executive Privilege Ch. 05

Executive Privilege Ch. 05

123

Executive Privilege No. 5 – Tension and Shared Pleasure

The author gratefully acknowledges the editorial assistance of WhiteWave48.

These installments build on character development and a theme or plot. To enhance your personal enjoyment of this installment, the reader is encouraged to first read Executive Privilege Ch. 01 - The Arrangement.

The Darcys and the Cardins celebrated Kevin's promotion several times over the following weeks. Ann and Kevin picked out a new home and were going to move in within the month. Ann spent her days with decorators and workmen putting the finishing touches on their beautiful mansion. Ann and Lisa still worked out together and Kevin and Jim were still golf partners. Kevin and Ann's status had changed of course. They just made nothing of it among themselves except for one thing - the way Kevin looked at Lisa.

Lisa first encountered it one afternoon at the Darcys'. She had been helping Ann with some design measurements and was washing up in the kitchen sink. Ann was upstairs. Kevin came in, said hello and went to the fridge for a beer. When Lisa turned, Kevin brazenly held his gaze on her breasts. She blushed. He lowered his eyes to her crotch, making no effort to conceal his interest. She knew he was appraising her for sex.

"Kevin, please," Lisa pleaded gently.

He took a pull on his beer and walked out of the kitchen.

That night he and Ann had another discussion about Lisa. He had made it clear to Ann several times before that he wanted to call Lisa out. Ann was adamant that if he did it would change the genuine friendship they had with the Cardins.

"If we could work this out as a fun foursome weekend that would be one thing, but you want to use her like a whore. That's no way to maintain a friendship, especially between you and Lisa. She is very aware of the fact that you leer at her every chance you get," Ann argued.

"Not to put too fine a point on it dear, but she is a whore," Kevin countered. "We are paying a lot of money for these services. More than I ever imagined. It's not going to hurt Lisa to put out for me."

The argument ended inconclusively. Ann offered to set up a friends with benefits weekend. Kevin insisted he wanted to experience using Lisa at least once.

Almost since they first met, Kevin had been sexually attracted to Lisa. His interest was always firmly rejected, usually with a frown or an arched eyebrow. Earlier in the year at the reception for the new senior managers, his lust was almost out of control as she flaunted her charms in working clothes. Even now, he knew if he pushed it he would have trouble with Ann, and could destroy the relationship with the Cardins that he and Ann both enjoyed. He would have jumped on the opportunity for a couples weekend before his last promotion, and maybe he would have to settle for that in the end. For the moment, he was fixated on having her on the terms of the arrangement.

Ann called Lisa the next day. She explained Kevin's interest and was cut short by Lisa.

"Ann. Kevin has wanted to fuck me since he first laid eyes on me. He has made that perfectly clear. We both know that how this goes down could change the basis of our friendship. We get along great together. Why can't Kevin satisfy himself with the other women in the stable? Why me?"

"Kevin can be such an asshole. I've had the same conversation with him. As you and I have discussed many times, I have offered to set this up as a couples weekend. He refuses. He just doesn't want to fuck you; he wants to use you as a... well, you know. I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to hold him off. I don't want him to have you that way any more than you do. He has plenty of other choices, but at some point I am not going to be able to stop him from calling you out," Ann replied.


Lisa acknowledged she had gone into the arrangement with her eyes open and that Kevin and Ann received Kevin's promotion though the hard work and merit of both.

"Ann, if there is any way to avoid having this being a call out under the arrangement, please, let's find it. Shit. I'll fuck him. I'm past that. Let's just do it as friends. If that can't happen, I'd rather get the call from you than directly from Kevin. I just don't know how I would handle the call if it came directly from Kevin."

Eric Martin

Eric Martin was a director of the company – an outside director. He was not an officer or employee like the other Executives. He was well compensated to advise the other board members on matters of corporate strategy and international opportunities. He lived and worked out of Chicago. He visited the corporate headquarters regularly but did not maintain a local residence.

Eric had previously worked directly for the company. He and his wife had accepted the arrangement when he was promoted to senior management but that had been a relatively brief tenure. He resigned his salaried position in high esteem to start his own company and was immediately invited to join the Board, with full Executive Privileges.

It was crisp fall day - cloudless and just the nip of the coming winter in the air. Lisa had chosen to enjoy the drive to the hotel rather than accept Eric's offer of the company car service. It gave her time to time to savor the possibilities that lay ahead this afternoon. Eric was unique among the Executives. Besides his outstanding good looks, he preferred a rather extended relationship with one of the senior wives at a time. These tended to last six months to a year. Ann related several times the pleasure and excitement of her year-long relationship with Eric. The relationship, Ann was careful to note, did not threaten either his marriage or hers. The arrangement was the same. Eric just handled it differently than the other Executives.

Sex with Eric was creative and considerate. He took time to know the women he was with and an interest in the prospects of the couple as they worked together to move up the corporate ladder. It seemed like many of the husbands of the women he chose to bed actually moved up the next step or at least made it to the final group from which the next Executives were selected.

Lisa was not thinking about promotion as she parked in the adjacent garage. She was thinking about what Eric may have in mind for the afternoon and how she could enhance their time together. She snuggled her light trench coat around her as she began the short walk to the hotel lobby. On the street she was aware she was drawing glances and second looks. She knew they were prompted by her red six inch stiletto platforms. Well, they could think what they would. Just because a woman wore red shoes did not necessarily mean anything. The glances continued across the hotel lobby as she asked the desk clerk for the key Eric had arranged. The clerk handed it to her with a raised eyebrow which Lisa totally ignored.

Lisa let herself into the suite and heard Eric on the phone in the living room. She hung her coat in the closet and removed her shoes. The plush carpet felt wonderful on her bare feet.

Naked, she joined him in the living room. He met her eyes with a smile. She knew this was a business conversation so she just went behind his chair and began a shoulder massage, occasionally brushing one of her nipples along the back of his neck or against his ear. She went to his shaving kit and retrieved the bottle of massage oil she knew she would find. Eric offered no resistance as she pulled his shirt over his head and resumed her massage. Lisa put his neck between her breasts, just rolling them on his neck while she stimulated her nipples with her fingers. When she slipped her tongue into his ear, Eric started to bring the call to a conclusion. Her gentle persuasion had produced the desired result.

His call finished, Eric rose as Lisa slipped into he arms. They tasted the deep and lasting kiss of familiar lovers. Lisa was enjoying his roaming hands on her breasts and ass but Eric stopped her when she reached for his belt to remove his pants. She followed his glance to the small black bag resting on the side table. With another of the Executives she would have been apprehensive. With Eric, her breath quickened, and sexual tension became heightened by the black bag. Whatever it was she was confident she would enjoy it with him.

"Turn around and get in position on your knees," he gently commanded.

And so it began; this afternoon's game with her on her knees, legs spread, hands crossed behind her back. She felt her juices flowing and caught the first whiff or her own personal scent.

She heard him handling the bag and then felt him slip a sleep mask over her eyes. The blindfold would be unnecessary. She closed her eyes in anticipation of what might come next. She heard the sounds of him undressing behind her. She brought his familiar naked image into mental focus. As he moved into a kneeling position behind her, his erection slid from the top of her hair, down her spine and through her hands. She felt the thin stream of pre-cum, at first warm, and then cooling on her back. He then bound each wrist in turn in a soft Velcro restraint. She heard the snap of connecting links of metal.

So handcuffed, she allowed him to help her rise. Turning her towards him, he again embraced her for a deep kiss, letting his hands roam over her body. Lisa was totally unable to reciprocate his touch. When he slid his middle finger through her vulva from clit to anus, she thrust her hips toward him for more.

Eric unfastened her cuffs and told her to get on the bed. Lisa quickly found her place and lay there on her back, wondering if this was going to be a repeat of the last time Eric had brought his little black bag. She certainly hoped so. Lisa centered herself on the bed, spread her legs widely and put her arms outstretched over her head. Eric snapped one wrist into a chain link and fastened the other end to an anchor he had brought for the purpose. He quickly fixed her other wrist and ankles in the same manner. Lisa's legs were outstretched wide to the side of the bed. She was fully exposed, captive to Eric and loving every moment of it.

She heard Eric make his way to the side of the bed. She knew she was in for exquisite torture when he positioned himself behind her head and began a light facial massage. As he moved lower to her breasts, she felt his erection brushing her hair. She was panting as he wrapped some of her hair around his cock and gently stroked himself. Eric fitted her ears with muffles and then strapped them in place. Lisa was now blind and deaf and knew what was coming next. She opened her mouth to accept a gag. It was a comfortable piece, fully open for breathing but lying on the top of her tongue preventing speech or muffled vocal sound. She was so grateful for the gag. She hoped she would need it as she did the last time. She felt Eric move to the bottom of the bed. She knew what he was looking at. It just made her wetter.

Through her pubic hair, Eric could see just how dark and swollen Lisa's lips were with excitement and anticipation. She was so wet her lips glistened in the soft light of the afternoon and a shiny stream of juice had already run to her anus. Eric brushed his lips over Lisa's, sending uncontrollable tremors through the supine woman's body. He knew exactly how she liked to be touched and kissed down there. Softly, he kissed her flower, spreading her lips as he did. When she was laid open, he kissed her pussy, letting his tongue dip deep and swirl inside the moaning woman. Her familiar taste and scent had the usual effect on him. He was inflamed with passion for this twenty-six year old company wife. He sucked her long, full and engorged lips into his mouth – sucking them in and out, flicking them with his tongue. Lisa was moaning through her gag and thrusting her vulva forward for more. She knew she was flooding her lover's mouth with her juices.

Breaking the contact of his lips on Lisa's lower mouth, he took a moment to again admire her prominent and now throbbing clit. He kissed it and then sucked it gently. With his fingers he gently pushed her sheath back, admiring the pulsing red tip. He began stroking the left side with his tongue. That was Lisa's preferred side. Lisa cried out in pleasure into her gag. He knew from experience she was ready. He firmly pressed his tongue on the tip of her clit, immediately inducing her first orgasm. It ripped though her pelvis. She felt her vagina spasm. She thought her clit was going to burst. The sensory deprivation enhanced the experience just as it had the last time they had played this highly erotic game.

He let her take her time coming down from her release. He knew she was in a dark, quiet world of her own, enjoying her afterglow. He slowly slipped two fingers into her vagina. The young beauty moaned with anticipation. First he pulled backward, giving her a gentle stretch, rimming her vagina in a semi circular motion. Then, giving his fingers a half turn, he placed them on her G-spot. He began a leisurely massage of her G-spot, again stroking the left side of her clit with his tongue. She was panting through the gag in a state of intense passion. He gave her a few more firm strokes along the side of her clit and then sucked it into his mouth as he pressed her G-spot. Through her gag Lisa screamed into her second orgasm. Her legs were shaking. For a moment she thought she was going to pass out. She was glad for the restraints as she bucked her vulva on Eric's fingers and mouth.

Again as she began to relax, Eric removed his fingers from her vagina and moved forward on her body. She felt the shaft of his cock sliding on the crease of her vulva. From past experience with this marvelous lover, Lisa knew that soon, very soon he would enter her. Eric sucked each of her nipples to full erection as Lisa moaned in appreciation. When he removed the gag, she raised her head, mouth open for the full kiss she knew was coming. Of course his face was soaked with her juices. She inhaled her own scent as he kissed her deeply. It only took a moment for him to unclasp the restraints, pull the mask away and remove the strap and muffles from her ears. Another moment and his cock was centered on her hole. Lisa lifted her hips in further invitation - as if any was needed. They were both more than ready for intercourse.

"Please take me," Lisa said gently into his mouth.

His eyes locked on hers, he pushed forward, stopping when his cock head was just in her rim. She squeezed. He went deeper, then back to her rim. She squeezed again.

"Come on Eric. Give it to me. You've teased long enough," Lisa playfully pleaded.

Eric picked up the pace and soon, as if her hips were liquid, they established a mutual rhythm. He adjusted his position to give himself the maximum opportunity to hit her clit with his pubic bone on his in-strokes. She moaned beneath him. He felt her vagina enlarge as she approached another orgasm and Lisa climaxed once more. This time Eric had the pleasure of her vagina clutching his cock again and again.

"Turn around honey."

Lisa rolled over into doggy position, knees wide spread, ass high. Eric took her in one slow thrust. Lisa pushed back on every stroke, joyfully copulating with Eric. She heard his pant and then the grunt of his impending orgasm. He thrust in hard and Lisa pushed back to feel his powerful ejaculation hit the back of her womb. With the prolonged foreplay, he had built up a full load. Lisa felt several strong squirts before his ejaculations began to subside.

They collapsed on the bed in spoon position as he slid one leg between hers. In their afterglow, she drifted to sleep in Eric's arms, fully satisfied and relaxed.

Cardin Out Call

Emily Tagg was horny. She enjoyed great and frequent sex with her husband, Dean. There was certainly no problem in that department. Over-sexed as he was, she was glad he had the additional outlet of the senior wives. Emily didn't miss being on the call list and she certainly didn't miss the many indignities and occasional degradations that came with the arrangement for senior wives. She did, however, miss having a different one of the over-sexed Executives between her legs every once in a while.

Occasionally when Dean was out of town or out with one of the senior wives, Emily would have one of the senior husbands over and enjoy herself. It was usually good and she relished the deference they showed her. It was definitely again time to spice things up a bit.

Over dinner she asked her husband if he had any plans for the weekend. That was their euphemistic reference to a call under the arrangement. Dean confirmed he planned to call one of the women. That's when Emily proposed having a couple over and enjoying them together.

They had done this before and Dean enjoyed it immensely. Soon they were in front of the computer screen reviewing the portfolio of the senior managers. The men had been photographed, just not as extensively or erotically as the women. There were the basic frontal, side and back nudes and a few masturbation shots - enough to get a good idea of the build of the man and a good look at his genitals. They chatted about several and were entertained by how self conscious the men looked displaying their erections drooling pre cum.

"What about the Cardins?" Dean suggested. They both knew them. Emily had always found Jim attractive and sexy. Emily had checked Jim out on a number of occasions but clicked to their portfolio just to take another look at Jim fully erect.

The Cardins had been promoted to seniors after the Taggs were already Executives, so Emily had never worked with Lisa but knew her from several company parties. Dean had used her twice. He was very complimentary of Lisa's service and cheerful personality. He had worked with Jim and spoke well of him also. Dean left the selection up to his wife. This was her idea and it obviously turned her on. He pulled her to bed telling her she could make her decision in the morning.

Emily called Lisa and invited her, with Jim, to the Tagg home on Friday evening. Lisa suspected from the beginning of the call that this was not a social invitation. Her suspicions were confirmed when Emily mentioned Jim would be working as well.

Lisa had Jim's cocktail poured for him as he put his brief case down in the kitchen. As she related Emily's call, she could see Jim tense up. After some prompting, he started to open up his concerns about possibly having to be with a man, despite the warning Kevin had given him before they had given final agreement to the arrangement that eventually he would suck cock and would likely get fucked.

"So what's the big deal here? Dean Tagg has had each of my holes more than once. It's no problem for him to drop a load in my mouth or fuck my ass till it won't close but when it's your turn there's a problem?" Lisa exclaimed, shaking her head at her husband. "You saw the way he left me the last time he was over. I took it. You can too. This is no time to break homophobic Jim."

She continued.

"Besides, you've gone down on me plenty of times when I was still carrying a full load of an Executive's semen. It's not like you've never tasted the stuff before."

Jim apologized. He acknowledged he had no right to hesitate and would take whatever came. Trying to look at the bright side, he commented that at least he would get Emily.

"Wrong, dumb ass. You have it backwards. Emily is going to have you. Not the other way around." Lisa snapped back.

They both knew it was time for a break. Mixing fresh drinks, Lisa reminded him of how the Executives used the women. Not cruelly, but indifferently. They just didn't care if the whore came or not. If so, fine. If not, so what? She was just there to be used. It had all been paid for. They treated the cuckolds the same way. Most of the time the cuckold was simply ignored once the Executive was inside the house. There was no reason to believe it was going to be any different with the Taggs.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Executive Privilege Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds