• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Helping Hands Ch. 03

Helping Hands Ch. 03

12

"Cannonball!"

In a blur of flesh and blue, and a thud from the diving board, Jay was airborne wrapping his arms around his legs plummeting to the middle of the pool. In an instant Cindy looked over just as her son's body broke through the water's surface in a large splash. He submerged beneath the choppy water and extended his arms and legs as his feet gently touched the bottom. With one quick push he shot back to the surface. With one quick motion Cindy knew that things had changed.

It had been a little over two months since that day at the lake where such tragedy turned to a new awakening. Her son's hands were broken but it was the healing that restored a new love towards her son. As they settled back into a new home life they continued to explore each other, redefining a new mother and son intimacy. Cindy grew even more attached to her son than she ever thought possible. Her love for him excelled to new levels and she wanted to be with him all the time and share everything with him. She felt no mistrust from him, something she didn't have with her ex-husband. Her son was everything she wanted in a man, but she knew that this relationship, at least the way it is couldn't last forever. Her son was getting ready for college and he was starting to see a girl, his own age.

Cindy had been excited to see her son come home from their vacation trip with such enthusiasm and confidence. He started dating a girl named Kate who he'd known in high school. They were headed to the same local college only about an hour away and they bonded quickly. Cindy was torn. Jay wasn't a little boy anymore and he was heading out on his own. Cindy knew she couldn't nurture him as she once did, but she was glad that Jay had found someone so caring, open minded, smart, pretty and fun as Kate. They'd often go to the movies, and grab a bite to eat. Cindy was always amused at the innocent flirting that both of them engaged in. However, Cindy was curious on how Kate would take the fact that Jay was cheating on her, with his own mother! Or was it cheating, she thought. It probably meant more emotionally to me, Cindy thought, but for her son, it was a need. It was too confusing, Cindy knew. And Kate would probably never know about their intimate relationship anyway.

Jay had been eager to swim again in their pool once his bandages came off his hands. That time came yesterday evening when the doctor removed the dressings and gave him the go ahead. Jay was so giddy with excitement that he barely slept. He wanted to have a pool party the next day and Cindy agreed. He was on the phone most of the night calling his friends. Though, with each phone call, Cindy felt a twinge of emotional pain. She didn't know what would happen to their sexual exploits once his hands were free, but she felt that the time had come for them to stop. And with each friend he called, it felt as if more distance came between them. She watched his hands closely as they dialed the phone. Every time they touched something she melted inside. She wanted his hands to finally touch her. Maybe tonight she would finally have her son's hands to caress her body for one last time. Touch her and tease her. Her body began to tingle and she thought of ways of seducing her son for the evening. Nothing happened that night.

Cindy looked through the kitchen window at the teenagers sitting around the pool. The boys were mostly playing in the water while the girls sat idly around in the chairs sunny themselves and giggling. Jay's girlfriend, Kate, sat with the girls and Cindy would catch her sneaking peaks at Jay as he played in the pool. It was cute, Cindy thought. She pulled another tray of sodas and walked out on the patio in her bathing suit to drop off the drinks to the party goers.

Only being about 20 years their senior, Cindy felt she was still very young at heart. She looked very young for her age at 39. Her slender, curvy body was well taken care of, and she enjoyed sporting a skimpy bathing suit. Her auburn hair complemented her charcoal grey bikini. Her breasts fit snugly into her top exposing her cleavage. She knew they would bounce firmly and seductively when she walked. Her close-fitting bottoms covered her tight rear-end that tantalizingly exposed the bottom of her ass, and the front of her bikini bottom thinly hid her feminine mound.

She walked to the table with the rest of the snacks to drop off the sodas. She felt the eyes of the boys scan her body up and down. She could feel them undress her with their eyes and she saw her son glance at her more than once with a devilish smile. The thought of her son looking at her with such strong sexual suggestions along with the rest of the boys made her weak at the knees. She bent over a little more to show off her ass. She knew what she was doing. Using the chrome polished tray as a mirror she could see the reflections of the boys now completely starring at her ass. As she bent she heard one of the boys gasp, "Oh." She smiled inside. Cindy lifted and went to the other side of the table to straighten out the snacks. She casually leaned forward to expose her cleavage to the sexually starved teenagers. The thrill of what she was doing to her son and the other boys really turned her on. Crazy thoughts pierced her sexually charged mind. What if I just strip down and jump in the pool naked, she thought. What if everyone stripped down naked? No, I just want Jay's hands on my body and I can't stand it any longer, she remembered. There was so much skin exposed she just wanted to shed everything off. The guys with tight, muscular chests in their long surfboard style trunks and the girls in their bikinis that strategically hid their forbidden zones. Cindy stood and went back to the house to settle herself. This is too much, she thought. Her mind and body were sexually pent up and now she needed her son to "take care" of her. She walked upstairs to her office that had a window overlooking the pool. "Oh my," she said out loud watching her son and his hands. She sat in the chair and watched her son's friends move about. It wasn't long before the sexual urge overcame her and she leaned back in the chair. Her legs spread apart and she noticed how wet she was. Cindy's finger traced the outside of the bikini's fabric just over her clit. She imagined her son's finger touching her. She watched outside and was turned on even more so, knowing all those people were oblivious of what she was doing to herself in her office. Also, the thought of her getting off on watching her son and the other guys and girls excited her even more.

Cindy gently slid her hands over her body, lightly touching her erogenous zones, on her shoulder, under her breasts and inside her thighs. She closed her eyes. She lingered at each area then returned, fantasizing about her son. Her hands moved slowly, touching her skin still warm from the sun. Slight moans escaped from her lips and she held her eyes shut and she undid her top. It fell to the floor leaving her breasts exposed. Her fingers ran down her neck and over her tits to her nipples. She softly flicked them and her back arched. "Ohhhhh," she let out.

Cindy's eyes suddenly opened as she heard a car door slam shut. She looked out at the pool and noticed most of the party was over and the people were leaving in their cars. How long have I been touching myself, she asked herself. She was on the urge of orgasm and desperately wanted to finish. She watched as the last boy waved to her son and went around to his car. She saw that Jay was alone at last. She began to get up to open the window. This was it she thought, now would be the time for him to take me.

I want him up here, Cindy knew. I'm going to rip his swimming trunks off and hungrily suck his cock and have him feel me all over. She moved the blinds and unlocked the window. I want to touch his chest and watch his face turn red with excitement. Cindy heaved the window and stuck her torso out the window hoping the site of her now bare breasts would further entice her son upstairs.

"Honey?!" she called down.

His eyes scanned for the source of his mother's call and he quickly spotted her hanging out of the window. His cock instantly began to stiffen at the site of his mother's uncovered tits. But then his eyes shifted suddenly to an area out of site. Cindy felt alarmed. She followed his visual line and there from the corner of the house young Kate stepped into view.

Kate instantly looked up and began to speak, "Hi Ms. ...." she cut off in mid sentence and stared up at her boyfriend's topless mother. Cindy felt her heart drop into her stomach and she pulled back into the window without saying another word. She fell back into the chair and closed her eyes. What am I doing, she thought. I'm getting careless, and I know Jay is now mortified. How is he going to explain himself? How am I going to explain myself?

But the sexual tension still lingered within Cindy as she crawled back to the window and gingerly peered through the corner to spy on Jay. She watched her son and Kate clean up around the pool, laughing and giggling. Cindy wasn't sure what Jay said to cover for scene that just occurred, but it was working. She watched Kate ease over to her son and give a full on kiss. Jay's hands fell to her butt and gave a squeeze then one found its way inside her bikini bottom. He began caressing her ass as their lips locked together. Cindy felt her own pussy tingle once more.

Jay's hand slid up Kate's back and found the string holding her top on. With his hand he hooked his finger and released the tension that held Kate's breasts. He lifted up the top baring Kate's petite tits. "Oh my God," Cindy muttered. She couldn't believe how turned on she was watching her son touch Kate. Kate's breasts were smaller than her own but were perky and youthful. Her nipples were erect and Jay lowered his lips to them giving them a quick suck. She pulled back with a smile and pointed to the house. Cindy shot back out of view.

Quickly Cindy pulled down her bottoms and began working her clit and penetrated her pussy with her finger. "Oh yessss," she said out loud. Her mind craved for her son's touch but her body couldn't keep restrained. The site of Kate and Jay put Cindy over the edge. She quickly orgasmed as she vigorously fucked her finger. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh I want you Jay, my darling," she said, straining not to raise her voice too loud. She collapsed on the floor sprawled out breathing heavily. She laid there for a few moments longer before she knew she had to confront the situation.

Cindy gathered her swim suit and was putting them on when she her Kate's car start up. She ran to the other side of the house to watch Kate and her son in the passenger side drive away. She felt like crying.

It had been several days since the incident with the window and every day Jay avoided Cindy's attempts to explain herself and sulked off. Cindy felt horrible, but her lust was uncontrollable over Jay. She wanted him and needed him and now she ruined their taboo relationship. Or was it that Jay no longer needed her. Jay spent most of the day with Kate and she knew that they were close if not already having a sexual relationship. Cindy felt dumped but could understand why Jay didn't want to have anything more with her sexually. She didn't have any resentment for Kate either. Kate was a great girl for her son and always treated Cindy with respect. Kate was a confident young woman who probably made her mother feel proud, Cindy thought.

The kitchen door slammed shut and Cindy watched as her son headed to the pool to lay around and occasionally dive in for a swim. It had been a routine for the past couple of days and one Cindy looked forward to. She headed to her office once again, knowing that if she couldn't have him, she could always fantasize about him.

Her hand reached down her pants feeling the warmth of her womanhood. She unsnapped her pants and sat in her chair facing the window, readying herself to touch herself all over, when the phone rang. She quickly looked at the caller ID and noticed it was Kate. Now is the time to explain myself, Cindy thought. She picked up the phone and exchanged pleasantries with her son's girlfriend.

"I wanted to explain myself the other day," Cindy started. She hesitated. She really didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry, I was just teasing Jay," she continued. My God, that didn't sound right at all, she thought. "No, I mean, not like that..."

"That's OK, Ms....." Kate tried to interject but Cindy cut her off.

"Please call me Cindy. I just need to explain myself," Cindy said.

"No, it's OK..." Kate hesitated, "Cindy." Cindy knew it was difficult for Kate to call her by her first name. Kate continued. "Jay told me all about you two. It's really cool."

"Oh?" Cindy was taken aback. What in the world did Jay say to Kate, Cindy wondered, and why hadn't Jay talked to me about it. Was he upset with me? He didn't seem that upset, she thought.

"Well, Cindy, if you could tell Jay that I'll be over this evening, that would be fantastic," Kate continued without missing a beat.

Cindy promised Kate she would relay the message and hung up the phone. Jay was drying himself off when his mother appeared by the pool and told him to expect his girlfriend later that evening.

"Are you going to be around, Mom?" Jay said while rubbing his hair.

Cindy felt hurt. "Do you want me around?" she asked.

"Well, sure Mom. I know you have to go to that Homeowners meeting tonight and didn't know what time you'd be back." Jay said.

Ah, the truth comes out, Cindy thought. Jay wants some alone time with Kate. "Yes, honey, I do have that meeting tonight but I'll be home afterwards."

"That's great Mom, I can't wait," Jay said and bounded off inside.

Can't wait for what, Cindy asked herself. Was he being smug and can't wait for Kate and him to be alone, or maybe he wanted me there by myself. The thought made butterflies flutter in her tummy. That evening she'd put on a pair of her black thong panties and matching bra. She would put on a show for her son that he'd never forget if his intentions were to be with her.

The meeting was uneventful. A couple of neighbors complained of the landscaping around the front entrance of the subdivision, and one guy kept on going about how much the dues were but Cindy's mind didn't focus on the meeting. She was counting down the minutes until the meeting was over and she could finally get with her son. It had been such a long time she thought. Her mind drifted into imagining their bodies intertwined when she heard the stupid mallet slam against the table to adjourn the meeting. How they take this so seriously, she thought. As she got up to go she noticed that the meeting ended about 45 minutes early.

Her heart raced and she had decided to walk to the recreation center for the meeting instead of drive. She quickly walked back home and tried not to run. Her mind was racing and her heart thumping more with anticipation than from the brisk walk. She entered the open garage and walked to the door leading to the kitchen which in turn opened to the living room. She heard voices from inside. She placed her ear up to the door and heard her son's voice along with Kate's. She carefully opened the door a crack and looked in not really knowing why. She would have to wait to be alone with Jay.

There laying on the couch, Kate was naked. Her young body rested comfortably, her legs spread out with her feet on the floor. Her short brown hair barely rested on her shoulders. She smiled down at the figure below. There between her legs Cindy's son was nude as well. He sat up touching down Kate's beautiful skin. Small goose bumps appeared over a well tanned tummy. Cindy could see that Kate's nipples were hard. "Oh I can't wait to have this," Jay told her, as his hands circled down to a bald pussy. Cindy was heartbroken. Her son didn't want her after all, but she couldn't take her eyes off of her son and Kate. "Stand up," Kate commanded. Her son complied and stood. His erect cock stood straight out. Kate's eyes watched her son's penis slightly bob as he stood. "Do you like to have that sucked on?" Kate asked. Cindy couldn't believe what she was hearing. She remembered her son's first blowjob. How she watched his face redden and strain with pleasure. His body contorted as she gave him his most intense sexual pleasure he'd had.

"Yes I do," Jay said, "but it's hard to top the first person who sucked on it."

Oh my God, he's referring to me, she thought. "Is that so," Kate said, "and who was that?"

"You know who, I told you already," Jay said.

Kate began to lightly touch his cock and dabbed a finger on his pre-cum. His eyes followed her finger that went sensually to her mouth and she sucked on her finger hard. Cindy's juices were beginning to flow. The moment was happening so fast. The sexual atmosphere was overwhelming her. Cindy felt exposed in the open garage, although no house had a direct view inside, but she felt adventurous tonight left over from her desire to perform for her son. She wanted to touch herself again.

Kate leaned forward and held Jay's cock in her hands and held out her tongue where she slowly licked the underside of his cock. Jay's head rolled back, and he let out a deep moan. Cindy couldn't take it any longer and pulled down her own pants. She then lifted off her shirt and stood in her garage just wearing her thong panties and racy black bra. Cindy felt even mores sexually free outside watching the sex unfold in front of her eyes in a voyeur's conquest. Kate then took his cock deep into her mouth and again slowly pulled it out sucking it hard. Jay's knees buckled before he regained himself, his hands resting on the back of Kate's head for stability.

Cindy held the door open with one hand and tried to pull off her bra with the other but was struggling to get the bra free. She quietly closed the door and now used both hands to unsnap the under garment. The black bra that was intended for her son was unsnapped and fell to the garage floor. Cindy now knew the sexual relationship between her son was over but that didn't stop her from watching her son with another woman. She kneeled down on her knees and spread her legs for a more comfortable position. The night air was still and Cindy felt so naughty in the somewhat open environment. She began touching her breasts with both hands, pinching her nipples and pulling them. The sensation felt wonderful down her body. Her own hands cupped her breasts as she kneaded them playfully. Cindy wanted to slide her fingers under her panties and open the door with the other in just a few moments. She couldn't wait to see her son ready to cum and also watch as her son made little Kate orgasm.

Cindy's eyes were closed and her hands massaged her breasts when the garage door opened quickly. Cindy's eyes shot open and there in the doorway, Kate stood fully clothed in the shirt and shorts she had on earlier. Humiliation instantly overcame Cindy. Was this all a dream with her son and girlfriend going at it, and now a nightmare, Cindy thought.

"Cindy? You're home." Kate said starring down at Jay's naked mother.

"I, ah, I," Cindy couldn't speak.

Jay quickly came to the door. "Mom! Get in here!" he barked. Cindy started to cover up and grab for her clothes. "No, Mom we don't want the neighbors to see you like this," he said and seized his mother's arm and pulled her inside. Cindy was consumed with humiliation as her son pushed her to the couch. "Sit down, Mom, this is twice now that's Kate's seen your naked tits! What were you doing in the garage?"

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," Cindy began tearing up inside. She had to get over this mother and son relationship. It would ruin her son and herself. Cindy sat down on the couch covering her eyes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Helping Hands Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds