• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Crown Casino Adventure

Crown Casino Adventure

123

(Dee wrote this one!)

I love Crown Casino in Melbourne. It's full of life, fun and atmosphere. The gamblers, the party people, the security staff, it's all fun. Shops, restaurants, the cinemas, the river -- there's something for everyone.

This is a story about one particular adventure I had when I visited Crown recently. I hope you like it.

Georgie, my best friend and I, went into town to go shopping. We had both dropped our kids off at friends for the night, and our husband's, Steve and Chas, were meeting us for dinner after work, and we were staying the night in the Crown Promenade hotel. Our rooms were next to each other and we arrived just after lunch so we could do some serious shopping, and relax with a swim in the hotel pool before dressing for dinner.

We decided to check out the new DFO outlet at the Southern Cross Station. It's massive, and there are literally hundreds of bargains to be had. We laughed, shopped, browsed, bought and then headed back to the Casino with our arms laden with great bargains. We even bought new teeny weeny bikinis and a few sexy lingerie outfits to surprise the fellas later that night.

Arriving back at our rooms, we decided to put on the new swimmers and head down to the pool, planning to order some nibblies and have a few cocktails as we relaxed in the luxury of the pool deck. If you've ever been to the Promenade, you'll know what I mean. The pool is set under a gorgeous rooftop, and surrounded by private decking areas where you can sunbake, relax, read the paper and order food and drink. It's just the thing for a couple of women shagged out from a morning's shopping!

In my room, I put on the new black bikini I had bought. It was very brief, just the way I liked it. I knew that I would cause a few heart rates to rise around the hotel pool, and I loved knowing that a few women would also be pissed at me wearing a thong in front of their hubbies. I didn't care! You all know I love to tease, and I also believe that men love to be teased, so I put it on, whacked on my stiletto heels for added effect, made sure no bits were hanging out, and grabbed my towel, and headed next door to pick up Georgie. In the hallway a man in his fifties or so saw me coming down the hallway, my towel draped over my shoulder.

"Hi there" I smiled, giving him a flash of my eyelids as I did so.

I knew that as he passed he would look back and notice that my bikini was actually a thong, and I wanted to make sure he got full effect, so as I knocked on Georgie's door, I leaned forward and stuck my mostly exposed bum out, before glancing back at him and smiling once more, his eyes agog at the buttocks and legs on show before him. I loved it!

Georgie opened the door and noticed I was giggling. She stuck her head out and saw the man down the hall. Reaching out to me, she pulled me inside. "You're hopeless Dee!" she cried. "We've only just got back and already you're teasing strangers?"

"Can I help it if he wanted to perve?" I asked -- smiling and flitting my eyelids the way I love to when giving an obvious answer!

"Come on, let's go" I said, and ushered Georgie out of her room.

She was also quite a sight. Her suit was a one piece, and was bright red. It had a brazilian bottom which barely managed to keep her hot bum in control, and was a halter style which plunged to the waist, showing off her nice boobs and flat tummy. On her feet she wore her favourite wooden clog sandals, and a towel also over her shoulder. Putting my arm around her waist, we headed to the pool for a much needed swim, feed, drink and sunbathe session.

We pushed the button for the lift, and as it arrived, we were almost bowled over by a group of men in suits, obviously on a convention of some sort.

"Sorry ladies" spoke the youngest of them, his eyes not even making contact with anything other than Georgie's boobs as they struggled to remain in their red lycra covering.

"No problem" said Georgie, "Just heading to the pool for some R&R".

We entered the lift to the stares and murmurs of the men, and Georgie pressed level 3 and we headed to the pool. The day was warm, and the sun shone through the glass walls of the pool deck. Out on the patio area, we found two lounges unoccupied, and made ourselves at home, before heading into the water for a quick dip to cool off from the morning's shopping.

In hindsight, I guess we made quite a sight as we both dropped our towels, took off our heels and made our way the forty metres or so along the pool courtyard to the deep end where wen entered the warm water. Diving in, I knew my butt crack would be displayed if I allowed myself to surface slowly whilst still swimming breaststroke. I'd caught sight of a few men with their wives at the far end of the pool, and wanted to give them a show. Georgie on the other hand, swam a strong length of the pool, and then, right in front of the group I was teasing, climbed out of the water, pushed the water from her hair and heaved her breasts against the now soaking wet material encasing her clearly visible breasts. It was sensational! Teasing at it's best, and she was very good at it too. After all, she was my best friend!

We swam around a while, before deciding it was time to eat and have a cocktail. We slowly walked up the steps, making sure to let the water cascade slowly off our bodies as we left the pool. Walking along the edge of the pool back to our lounges, I made sure to reach back and wipe the excess water from my exposed ass cheeks, the thong buried well and truly inside my now quite hungry ass crack as the small band of material wiggled it's way between my anus and my sphincter muscles.

Reaching our towels, I took mine and wiped the water off my body, making sure to dabble the area between my boobs in my black thong suit. Georgie too did same, before we put our sunnies back on, grabbed some tanning oil and took it in turns coating each other in the slippery, coconut smelling sunscreen. I love the way coconut oil smells, and also find the way it makes my body glisten in the sun very erotic.

Covered in oil, our bodies shimmering, we relaxed until a waiter came over, and we ordered pina colada cocktails to get us in the mood. We also ordered a platter of dips and crackers, not wanting to drink without getting some food in our system. We spent the next half hour chatting, eating and relaxing, enjoying each other's company. We talked about the night ahead, when our husband's would arrive and we would enjoy an evening of fun together in the gaming rooms, before dancing in the clubs and then heading back to our rooms for some private fun.

As I nibbled on a small stick of salami, I noticed the men we had run into at the lift earlier were arriving at the pool. They must have been English, because they were very white. They appeared to be about our age, although one or two were considerably older, and two were equally younger than the rest.

I was content to just sit and watch a while, but Georgie was clearly in a more randy mood. She always gets horny when she drinks, and whilst it was our first cocktail, it had started to have en effect on her already.

"Girl needs a pee" she said to me, standing and putting her heels on.

I noted with interest that she ignored the nearby change room, preferring to walk the length of the pool towards the far end bathrooms past the recently arrived group of men. Several of them had jumped into the water, and were splashing around, whilst the remainder were sitting on lounges and enjoyed the view of my good friend strutting her stuff as she walked past. Her ass was gorgeously wiggling as she made her way towards the bathrooms, and I watched her as she smiled to one of the men who was giving her a particularly long, hard stare.

I looked away a moment, distracted by a ball that splashed right near me, followed immediately by one of the two younger men who had just arrived. Scooping to pick up the ball, my boobs almost fell out of my skimpy top.

"Sorry ma'am. Hope we didn't make you wet?" he said with a delightful cockney accent, the emphasis on the 'make me wet' comment making me smile in response.

"On the contrary" I smirked as I tossed him the ball, "I was already quite wet before you arrived."

I turned away, knowing I'd got a reaction and pretending to ignore him! I glanced back and noticed he had quite a nice tight little butt, despite his lack of tan.

Returning my attention to where Georgie had been, I noticed the man she had acknowledged was also missing. He must have followed her, I thought to myself. Smirking, I imagined the poor bugger as my good friend was surely teasing him wickedly, making his balls blue.

I waited a while, snacking away on my nibblies, before deciding I should perhaps go looking for my best friend, who was taking way longer than it should take for one to have a wee!

I put on my heels, and walked along the pool, smiling and welcoming the attention of the men from the elevator as I made my way towards the bathrooms at the far end of the pool. I made sure to give my butt a little extra wiggle as I passed the young man who had collected the ball a while earlier.

As I turned into the entrance of the women's bathroom, I stopped. I could hear a familiar sound. It was a muffled groaning, combined with a suction like noise I knew to be only one thing. A man having his cock sucked. Sure enough, I snuck a peek around the corner to find my best friend, Georgie, on her knees wearing her red one piece swimsuit, her boobs out and being fondled by a man whose cock she was eagerly sucking for all she was worth!

I remained hidden from view, but enjoyed the show they were putting on. The guy was starting to pinch Georgie's nipples as she blew him, her eyes wide open as she engulfed his shaft with each new bobble of her head. Georgie is an excellent cocksucker, and I was enjoying her performance so much, that I reached down inside my black thong and found my clit. I leaned against the wall as I masturbated, and the man opened his eyes and saw me. He smiled through glazed eyes and moaned, which spurred Georgie on to greater throat action on his very stiff cock.

Behind me, I was suddenly aware of a body pressing against my ass cheeks. At first it was a hand, and I turned to see who it was. It was the young guy from the ball episode, and he momentarily took stock of the scene before him. His older work colleague was enjoying a head job from a hot looking babe in a red swimsuit, whist pinching and playing with her gorgeous tits. Immediately in front of him stood me, a tall woman of forty, wearing a tiny black g-string bikini, playing with her cunt in front of the other two, as he pushed his hand slowly lower on the firm ass cheek in front of him.

I moaned a little as he touched me, giving him the ok to continue his exploration of my ass as we both watched my friend Georgie sucking the cock of the stranger in front of her face. My head tilted back slightly, offering the stranger behind me the chance to kiss my neck, which he did. His warm breath hit my neck like an electric charge, and my left hand dropped to find his cock as my right hand continued frigging my own hot cunt.

There I stood, my hand tugging a cock of a young man as his own hands explored my ass in my bikini. In front of me my girlfriend was about to receive an oral dose of love as the cock in her mouth began to convulse. Georgie's eyes looked at me and her facial contact, along with the cumming cock that began to spurt into her hungry cock sucking mouth, send me over the edge into my own orgasm. My left hand tugged desperately at the cock in my fist, and the man behind me did his best to hold on to my ass as my own climax matched that of the man cumming in Georgie's mouth.

Suddenly the dick in my hand also started to spurt, and hot sticky cum splashed across my bare ass cheeks, narrowly missing my g-string suit thank goodness. The guy behind me just kept thrusting his hips as my hand pumped and pumped his cock until it could give no more seed. It was a wild scene, and the only one who hadn't cum so far was Georgie, whose cum covered chin and face made the perfect dish for me to lick clean. I finished wanking off my man, then gently approached Georgie, kissing her deeply on the mouth, the taste of the stranger's cum deep in her breath. I indicated that our two lovers should join us, and so we all three began to excite Georgie. I kissed her with my tongue snaking it's way inside her mouth, licking the excess cum from her tongue and lips as I did so. My hands explored the breasts I knew so well, encased loosely in the red swimsuit. Behind her the older guy was licking her ass, and my young man had positioned himself so as to finger fuck her with his own right hand as his left hand flickered her clit. She didn't last long.

Three minutes of this multi partner assault sent Georgie crashing over the edge into her own orgasm as we all stood there in the doorway of the ladies bathroom. It was intense and I managed to keep my mouth locked on hers as I squeezed her tits hard and guided her through her climax at the hands of the two men.

As she began to relax and her cum subsided, I released my grip on her boobs, and kissed her passionately.

"You naughty, naughty girl. I thought you just needed a pee!"

"I swear I did! I had no intention of doing anything more, but this handsome man followed me in and, well, I just couldn't help dropping to my knees and sucking him off baby!" she said, an almost pathetic smile hiding her lust for cock only for a moment.

We all giggled a little, and introductions were made.

"Hi boys, my name is Dee. This little tart is Georgie" I said.

"Nice to 'meet' you girls" said the older man as he cleaned the moisture from his face that had been buried in Georgie's ass. "I'm Tom and this young stud here is Richard. We're here for the technology convention and are staying upstairs."

"Well" said Georgie, "We're staying here too, but right now I need a swim and something to eat, so we'll catch you later on ok??"

With that, we all straightened our appearance, and as we both dived in the water to clean off and cool down, the boys returned to their co-workers, no doubt to tell the tale of their little conquest!

In the water we both cleaned the sperm and sweat from our bodies without letting the others around the pool know exactly what we were up to. My ass was covered in spunk from Richard's climax, and I smiled wickedly to myself as I recalled the feeling of his cum splashing all hot and sticky across my thong clad ass.

We spent the rest of the afternoon chatting and eating, and managed to consume three cocktails as we enjoyed the warmth of the sun on our semi-naked bodies. Throughout the day the guys and a few other guests walked past and checked us out, noticing the briefness of our swimsuits. I also knew that my ass was no doubt getting a lovely thong tan that I knew my husband loved so much. I always felt totally erotic when I knew a man saw my g-string tan lines on my ass for the first time, and was wondering if my husband would be the only one to see it later that night.

At about five, we decided to head back to our rooms to relax a little indoors. Both rooms had a spa in them, and so Georgie came into my room and we ran a lovely warm, bubbly tub and removed our swimsuits. Studying ourselves in the full length mirrors to the side of the bed, we checked out our tan lines. Georgie had a wonderful outline of her one piece suit, with a plunging dark section between her boobs, and my ass had a sexy little triangle on it from the tiny black thong bottom I had been wearing all afternoon. Georgie ran her hand across it, and we kissed passionately, the way friends and lovers do, before climbing gingerly into the warm water, as the sting of the slight sunburn took effect.

In the water, I soaped up my boobs, and washed them thoroughly, before washing under my arms and washing Georgie do the same as she soaped up her breasts and teased me, shaking and fondling them sexily in the tub across from me.

We shared a bottle of champagne in the hot tub, and after about an hour of relaxing, we were both totally tipsy and relaxed, our bodies starting to get that shrivelled grandma look!

I suggested we climb out and so did just that, towelling each other dry as we sat, then laid on the king size bed in my hotel room, watching a movie on the bed as we cuddled. I closed my eyes and attempted to drift off to sleep for a while, but was woken wonderfully by a tongue between my legs snaking it's way towards my still engorged clitoris. I splayed my legs apart and moaned loudly as my hands went to Georgie's head and gripped her by the hair as she ate me. I knew I was in for a wonderful time, as my girlfriend is a wonderful oral lover, for both men and women. It is her specialty, as the guy by the pool had found out hours before.

Before long her tongue was flickering my clit as two of her fingers were slowly pumping my pussy, fucking me in tandem with her tongue as it made me rapidly approach my second orgasm for the day. I raised my hands to my own boobs and began pinching my nipples the way I love them being done when I am about to climax. It worked once more, and I crashed into a thunderous lesbian orgasm thanks to Georgie's talented clit licking as she made me cum once more with her mouth. She kept going until I started to stop my thrashing motions, and her tongue then slowed to nibble and suck at my swollen love bud that was still in her hungry mouth, her fingers continuing to fuck me slowly until she withdrew them and licked them clean from my hot juices.

I decided to return the favour, and reached down into my make-up bag to retrieve my dildo that I had bought with me just in case. It's my favourite one, made of jelly and with fabulous small ribs all the way along it's length. I licked the full shaft of my toy and made it wet, before asking Georgie to lay back on the bed and spread her legs. As she did so, I reached forward and began to lick her clit and suck on her puffy little cunt lips I knew so well. Reaching forward with the dildo, I eased the first inch or so into her pussy, continuing to lick and wet the shaft with my spit as I flicked her clit with my tongue in the way only us girls know how to do.

We established a lovely rhythm of fucking and licking, with Georgie's hand back over her head, her legs and hips slowly starting to fuck the dildo faster and deeper as I licked her pussy. Soon I was really jamming the jelly toy into her cunt, my tongue going crazy with it's flicking motion, until she screamed out and began to thrash and writher all over the bed, almost breaking my jaw as she dislodged my tongue from her clit in the midst of her climax!

We must have both dozed off, because the next thing I knew, Steve, my husband, was standing over us both as we lay asleep cuddling on the bed! I looked up to see him smiling, a large bulge in the front of his pants betraying the fact he thought we must have looked pretty horny, laying there naked and entwined.

Waking slowly, Georgie also smiled and stretched as she saw Steve. She was completely naked, but my horny girlfriend made no attempt to cover her sexy body from my husband's eyes. She gradually got up, and then cool as you like, excused herself, left our room, totally naked, and returned to her own room next door, saying she would buzz us when Chas, he hubby, arrived for dinner.

Smiling to each other, Steve came to me and we kissed deeply, a lover's kiss.

"Seems like you've been enjoying yourselves?" he asked.

"OOhh, we were just snuggling up watching a movie baby! We must have both dozed off. You know shopping always makes me tired. Now let's get ready for dinner."

An hour later, the phone buzzed and we headed for dinner with Georgie and Chas. Steve was wearing a nice pair of black trousers with a tan shirt and shoes. I was wearing a black spandex gown, full length, with no underwear at all underneath, and thin spaghetti straps on my shoulders. In front, it plunged slightly between my breasts, but was more classy than sexy.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Crown Casino Adventure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds