• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our First Foursome

Our First Foursome

Hi. This is Susie Hornblower again. If you haven't read my first story about how I became a hotwife for my darling husband, Jim Stiffrod, then please do so before reading this one. It'll help you follow the chronology of our adventures. As always, I want to tell you that this story is completely true. Only the names have been changed to protect the horny!

A few weeks after our amazing encounter at the sex club my husband Jim decided it was time to meet our first couple for a foursome. Jim had chatted with a guy and his girlfriend the night we were at the club and had got their phone number while I was peeking into the couple's only room and getting felt up by the men standing around me. I had no idea that he met this couple or that he had already planned our next encounter.

One Friday night Jim and I were relaxing in the family room sipping wine and discussing the week's events when the conversation gradually turned to sex. He slyly mentioned that he made friends with a cute couple he met while sitting at the bar in the club. He pointed out to me that I didn't notice because I was too busy getting my ass pinched. He asked me if it was okay if he made dinner plans with them so he could introduce me and see if the four of us felt any chemistry.

I was excited yet a bit nervous about meeting two complete strangers with the intention of having sex. But I told him to go ahead and we'll see what happens. Jim made the dinner arrangements and the week leading up to our big night all I did was worry about what to wear! Isn't that silly?

As it turned out, on the day of our dinner date I had to work late and didn't have time to change into my evening dress. I ended up wearing my business suit to the restaurant. I barely made it on time and when I arrived I met my husband in the parking lot and we walked in together. Our new friends were running a bit late themselves so I took the opportunity to run to the ladies room to freshen up. I decided to go with the sexy career woman look, so I slipped out of my bra, removed my stockings and panties, and raised my skirt up a few more inches above my knees. I also unbuttoned the top two buttons of my suit jacket; just enough to show off my ample cleavage.

As I stood there looking myself over in the mirror I wondered what my colleagues back at the office would think if they saw me dressed this way. I could never go to work dressed all sexed up like this and I got excited thinking about how much fun it was going to be to turn on the man I was about to meet by being a little sultry.

I rejoined Jim in the restaurant lobby and I could tell from the expression on his face that he approved of my transformation. Since it was a cool evening we went outdoors to enjoy the fresh air while we waited for our companions. As I sat on the wooden bench laughing and joking with my husband I could feel the cool breeze gently run up my thighs and tingle my now damp my pussy.

It wasn't long before our new friends arrived. Jim introduced them to me as Danny and Lori, and we greeted each other warmly. They were an average looking white couple, slightly younger than us, and they both seemed quite charming. We entered the restaurant and were quickly seated at a table on the upstairs balcony. It was very private and I sat across from Danny while Jim sat across from Lori. It turned out to be a perfect place for everyone to become comfortable and get better acquainted.

Throughout dinner, we laughed and flirted freely as if we'd known each other for years. We shared hors D'oeuvres and drank an excellent German Riesling until we got silly. After my third glass I was feeling quite horny and I began to flirt with Danny in earnest. I casually let a couple more buttons pop open on my jacket to show plenty of my 36D breasts. I also noticed that even though Lori was giving Jim plenty of attention, she was a bit flirtatious with me as well.

I kept catching Danny staring at my chest. I peeked down and noticed my nipples were erect and poking through my suit jacket. I was a little embarrassed and excited at the same time. It was at that moment I decided that I was going to fuck this man. And based on how well Jim was hitting it off with Lori, it was obvious that Jim wanted to fuck her too.

A short hour and a half after dinner began, we all decided to leave the restaurant and head back to our place since we lived close by. During the ride home I suddenly became a bit nervous about actually going through with having sex with a man I had just met.

"Are you still okay with this?" My husband must have sensed my uneasiness.

"I have to admit, I'm a little nervous," I confessed. "It'll definitely be something different."

"Yes, it will." He responded with a smile.

When we arrived home the four of us sat on the couch and chatted for a few minutes. Danny made the first move by moving closer to me and placing his hand on my leg and gently squeezing while we talked. After a minute or two his hand slipped under my skirt and slowly inched its way up my thigh and touched my pussy.

His fingers excited me as they found my clit and began to softly massage it in slow circular motions. I glanced at Jim and saw he had Lori pressed against the back of the sofa in a serious lip-lock and with his hand up her skirt. Her legs were spread wide and she openly moaned into his mouth with pleasure as his arm moved back and fourth. He obviously had a finger or two buried deep into her body.

My attention was suddenly jolted back to Danny when I felt a finger slide into my own shaved pussy.

"Ooohhhh, yeah!" I breathed into his ear. "That feels good."

Taking his cue, he worked a second finger into me and began pumping them in and out while simultaneously pushing me back onto the sofa so I was laying flat on my back with one leg draped over the back of the couch and the other leg dangling off the front seat. I lay there with my legs shamelessly gapped open as Danny continued to work his fingers in and out of my now soaking wet pussy.

Emboldened, Danny hiked my skirt up over my hips and settled down between my outstretched legs and began licking my wetness. I was reeling from the excitement of it all. I could feel his tongue making its way in -- then up and down between my juicy lips. When he reached my tender clit, I wanted to scream. I grabbed his hair with both hands and pulled his head deeper into me. I gyrated my hips to rub my pussy against his face as he lapped up my juices like a man dying of thirst.

When I couldn't take any more I pushed Danny back and sat up. I quickly unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. I eagerly slid my lips over the head of his prick and began massaging it with my mouth and tongue. He responded by bucking his hips in an attempt to force his man meat deep into my throat.

I must confess; I love sucking cock. It's one of the most wonderful feelings I know. It doesn't matter what size or shape it is either. I just want to get it hard and enjoy how its stiff softness feels in my mouth. I would suck cock all day if I had the stamina, and enough men!

Danny's cock gagged me a few times because I sucked him so deeply. In between my sputters the sounds of heavy breathing, moans, and slurping filled the room. The four of us had worked ourselves up into a sexual frenzy. Foreplay is wonderful, but I wanted to be fucked! I stood up and grabbed Danny by his cock and lead him to our bedroom. Once there, I turned to face him and we embraced in a deep passionate kiss; which was hard to do with his stiff dick poking me in the belly.

Danny then began to remove my clothes. He unbuttoned the rest of my jacket and slipped it off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor; leaving the nipples of my 36D tits jutting out into the night air. Next he unzipped my skirt and it too fell effortlessly to the floor. His cloths quickly followed and we both stood naked kissing and hugging in the dark. Danny's hard cock told me he was really excited -- and I could hardly wait for this man to shove his meat inside me.

Danny turned me around and asked me to position myself doggy style on the bed. I gladly climbed onto the mattress and got on my hands and knees and spread my legs for him. He stepped up behind me, slipped on a condom and without hesitation shoved his cock right in.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

My outburst must have startled Jim because he came into room to find Danny pounding my pussy from behind.

"Are you having fun sweetie?" He asked with a hint of concern.

Almost out of breath I replied, "Fucking yes -- Danny is pounding me really hard and I love it!"

Jim and Lori climbed onto the bed in front of me and Lori layed on her back to let my husband mount her. He had already put on a condom so he wasted no time plowing his cock into her pussy. I was completely turned on watching my husband's ass muscles contract and relax each time he thrust his dick into her and then withdrew.

"Oh baby, yes . . . fuck me with that stiff cock!" She said over and over.

Jim nibbled on Lori's neck as he fucked her. I was nearly hypnotized by the rhythm of his movements as he pounded her into submission. Lori responded to my husband by spreading her legs even wider, intertwining them with his, and digging her nails into his ribs. I reached out and grabbed my husband's ass; sinking my own nails deep into his flesh. He didn't even slow down. I doubt he even felt it. He just continued pounding his cock into her.

Meanwhile, Danny was still pumping me from behind. Bang, bang, bang, bang. He had developed a nice smooth rhythm while I was preoccupied with Jim and Lori. His cock felt good as it slid smoothly in and out of my pussy.

"Fuck me harder!" I growled through gritted teeth as I gripped the bed sheets tighter. "Fuck my little pussy, and make me want more!"

Jim seemed really turned on by my nasty talk because he looked up at me in disbelief. He had no idea I could behave in such a sluttish way. Hell, I didn't even know I could behave in such a sluttish way until I felt Danny's cock pounding my pussy so hard!

With his face and chest dripping with sweat Danny pulled his cock out of me and asked me to lay on my back. I collapsed onto the bed next to Jim and Lori and Danny maneuvered himself between my legs and began licking my pussy again. I simply lay there moaning with pleasure with my eyes closed; enjoying every sensation I got from his skillful tongue.

Suddenly, I feel lips kissing mine. At first I thought it was Jim but the lips were too soft. I opened my eyes and found myself staring into Lori's face. I didn't quite know how to respond. She was on her hands and knees hovering over me with Jim banging her pussy from behind. I didn't even notice they had changed positions. A flash of memory took me back to the sex club when I made out with that cute young black female. But I hadn't thought about it much since. Then I remembered how flirtatious Lori had been at dinner. As it turned out, she was very bi.

I wasn't particularly turned on by her kiss; but I wasn't turned off either. Our tongues massaged each other and Lori seemed to want more. This is the first time I really kissed another woman. And I decided to explore the experience a little further.

While Danny continued to tease my clit with his tongue, Lori worked her way down my chin and neck with soft kisses and started sucking my breasts. Her mouth was so big she easily engulfed my fully erect nipples. I found this to be very sensual.

She came back to my lips for another kiss, and this time, I responded by caressing her breast as our lips locked. If only we had a video camera to capture the moment in that room with our four bodies intertwined in a tangled mass of sexual lust. The porn people had nothing on us.

Jim suddenly began pounding Lori's pussy in wild, uncontrolled thrusts. "Oh shit!" He screamed. "This load's for you baby!" And with that exclamation he exploded into a powerful orgasm.

"Yeah, give it to me; give me all of that dick!" She responded as she bucked back against Jim's cock.

"Here it comes!"

Lori repeatedly slammed her ass against Jim's body as her eyes rolled back up into her head and she melted into sweet orgasmic bliss of her own.

Not wanting to be left out, Danny mounted me one more time while I laid on my back and he shoved his cock into my soaking wet pussy again. Watching Jim explode in Lori's pussy must have really turned him on because after only a few deep strokes he began bucking wildly.

"I'm cumming!" Was all he could blurt out as he gorged his condom with his sticky goo.

The excitement of it all was too much for me and I couldn't hold back any longer. I wrapped my legs around Danny and began bucking against his thrusts and exploded with an orgasm too.

Exhausted, the four of us lay there on the bed panting in the sweltering heat. It was so hot in the room you could mistake it for a sauna. All that fucking was just as good if not better than anything I ever saw in a porn movie.

I glanced at the clock and realized that more than an hour had flown by. Everybody had to work the next day so Danny and Lori got dressed and we all hugged and kissed one last time before saying goodbye.

After they left, Jim and I changed the sheets on the bed and snuggled up under the covers to watch television. We talked softly about how much fun we just had while Jim slowly caressed my breasts and pinched my nipples to the point where I started getting worked up all over again. I was tired but I was having a great time, and I had a feeling the evening wasn't quite over yet.

"Do you feel like fucking some more?" Jim abruptly asked.

After the pounding he gave Lori earlier, I was surprised he still had the energy. But of course, I never pass up the opportunity to fuck my husband. I responded by simply spreading my legs.

Jim mounted me missionary style and plunged right in. He stroked his cock in and out of my well lubricated pussy with familiar ease. I pinched and squeezed his ass to the rhythm of his thrusting. It was beautiful to feel his bare skin squeeze into my tight hole. I wanted to explode into another wonderful orgasm right then but I held back to wait for him so we could cum together.

After about 20 minutes he began to buck like he was ready to cum. I relaxed and allowed the waves of sensation to sweep over my body. Jim began to pump wildly. His body must have convulsed a dozen times. Each convulsion caused him to ram his cock deeper into my pussy and fill me with more and more of his creamy cum. He pumped so much spunk into my slit that it oozed out around the rim of my labia, ran down the sides of my inner thighs and onto the bed, until the sheets were soaked with his stickiness.

He lay on top of me panting; out of breath. I kept contracting my vaginal muscles to grip his softening cock for as long as possible. Finally, it slipped away and we both burst out in laughter at my vain attempt to "hold on" to the moment.

Yes, it was very different; fucking another man with my husband's permission. More amazing still was that I allowed Jim to fuck another woman. But there I was basking in his lust while he pumped his cock into her.

"This lifestyle is getting more exciting all the time" I thought to myself as I stroked my husband's soft cock. I wondered what he had in store for me next? Little did I know that it wouldn't be long before I found out!

If you enjoy reading about our adventures please vote for our stories and send us an eMail to tell us what you think. Hope to hear from you soon!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our First Foursome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds