• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Shocking Surprise

A Shocking Surprise

Okay. I'm not much of one for confessions, but this is one story I absolutely have to tell.

A couple of months ago, when I was trolling around online for people to talk to, I came across this site called Naughty Little Secrets. It was late, and I had already been looking at some porn, getting ready for my nightly jack-off to relax me before bed. So, I figured, why not check it out.

I expected it to be one of those stupid "Find sex partners in your area" sites where you can search for men and women who are supposedly in your area, and you have to sign up and pay before you're able to e-mail or talk with them. I was surprised to find that this was a "find your sex partner" type of site, but completely free and all access. Just a quick age verification, and you're in. I entered my birthdate, proving that I was the ripe old age of 18, and started to browse the site.

The site had everything from free porn galleries, to member videos, to discussion forums, and more. Along the side, they had a search to find people close to you. On a whim, I decided to try that out.

I got 3 matches. One was for a 50-year-old divorcee looking for a long-term relationship. Too old. The second was some girl that was 22, but had very specific expectations. The third was a 26-year-old married woman, listing her desired partner as "anyone with a dick." Wow. This girl must be horny to be so bold. I clicked on her profile.

This girl, whose handle was kittenvixen, was hot. Not hot in the traditional Playmate of the Year hot that most guys want. She was real, genuine sexy. She had a good body, a little bit of pudge around her belly and ass, but she was fit and smooth and had some ample looking breasts. She was also shaved, which for me is a huge turn on. As I was reading her profile and checking out some of her pictures, I noticed a little icon that was flashing saying that kittenvixen was online. I decided to add her to my buddy list and send her a message.

"Hey," I wrote.

"who's this?" she replied.

"I saw your profile on a site. I live near you, and thought I'd see what's up."

"oh. ok. cool"

I won't bore you with the details. It was a pretty worthless conversation. We sort of danced around the issue of sex and meeting up. She kept saying, "let's talk for a while first." She did let me jack-off while we were talking. She even sent me a nice new picture to help me finish strong. There she was, from the neck down, in a nice little baby doll outfit, complete with stockings and heels. Her top was pulled open to show her breasts, and her panties were dangling off one ankle as she spread her legs wide for the camera. You could see a wet spot on the chair she was in. She must've just cum as it was taken. That was it. I jizzed all over my hand and even got a few drops on the keyboard.

After I finished up, she said she had to go because her husband was coming home. After a few smiley icons were exchanged, she signed off. I saved the picture on my computer, and cleaned up before heading to bed.

kittenvixen was online the next day when I got home from class. I live in my parents' house, taking classes at the community college. I know, it's lame. Whatever. Anyway, she and I started talking again. She let me know that our conversation last night had gotten her excited, and that she went to the bathroom before her hubby got home and... relieved herself. That was enough to give my cock another stir.

We kept talking like this for a few weeks. The conversation always went immediately to sex, and it wasn't long before we started cybering over instant messenger every night. One afternoon I came home to check my e-mail and noticed I had one from her. I opened it up.

Hey, you,

I have a surprise for you.

It then listed her address and a time to meet her. She said her husband had left on a business trip and was going to be gone for a few days. I quickly jotted down the address on a piece of paper and grabbed my stuff to head out. Before heading out, though, I decided to take a quick shower and freshen up for our first encounter. It's always nice to have sex with someone when they're clean, and not smelling like sweat and balls.

A little while later, I was driving down some little-used highways and backroads on my way to a tryst with kittenvixen. As I reached her road, I started to slow down to look at the numbers on the houses. Then there it was. I pulled to a stop a little distance away, my hands shaking. "Oh, shit!" I thought. I couldn't believe it. I don't know how I didn't notice as I was driving in, but the address was to my sister's house!

My older sister, Jen, is 26 and works from home as an editor of some online health site. Her husband is Chris, my brother-in-law.

I couldn't believe it. My mouth suddenly felt dry. What the hell had happened? I had never seen kittenvixen's face. It was always cut off in her pictures. She said that she didn't want to give away her identity since we lived near each other. Never had I imagined that I was looking at, and stroking off, to pictures of my sister!

As I sat there, licking my lips to get rid of the sudden cotton mouth I had, images of those pictures flashed through my head. Despite my fear and shock, I felt my dick grow hard between my legs, straining against the material of my pants. Then, in a single moment of bravery, or idiocy, I gassed the car forward and drove down my sister's driveway. She lived out on the edge of town, and had a nice big house with lots of yard and forest around her; a nice little secluded place for an affair. I pulled up near the house and parked my car, turning the key off. I sat there, my heart racing, trying to think of what to do as the next step. My brain was numb, so I got out of my car and walked up the steps to the door and rang the bell.

After a few moments, I saw my sister peak from behind a curtain and recognize me before she opened the door.

"What's up, David? I thought that was your car pulling in."

She looked flustered. Her hair was combed and styled, and I could see gloss on her lips. She was wearing a bathrobe too. I looked down and saw some high heels and a little bit of her leg, covered in white stockings.

"Hi, Jen." I stood there, looking from her heels to her face, not knowing what to say.

"Umm... so... What are you doing here?" She asked, pulling her robe tighter around her and looking over my shoulder as if she was expecting someone to come down the driveway any moment.

"I'm psychguy."

My sister's eyes shot wide open as she looked at me. "Oh shit!" she screamed and she quickly shut the door.

My heart was racing again. What now? I stood there, outside on the doorstep, trying to decide what to do. I knocked on the door softly, receiving no answer. After a few minutes, I decided to head back and try to work this embarrassment out later. Just as I turned and pulled out my keys, I heard Jen call to me, "David. Wait."

She came walking up to me outside, still wearing her robe to cover whatever she had on underneath. "Do you still want to... well..."

"I don't know. Do you?" I looked at her as she chewed her lip and averted my eyes.

"I don't know. Maybe." She looked up at me, and said quietly, "The way you write. The things we do online..."

"Yeah," I muttered.

"Maybe we can still... make this work. I don't know." She brushed some loose hair out of her face and looked back at me, as if asking me to decide.

"Yeah," I swallowed. "Let's go ahead."

She smiled at me weakly. "I got dressed up." She opened her robe a little, and I could see that she had indeed gotten dressed up. Besides her black high heels, she had on white stockings that ran all the way up to her thighs. She had on a very short plaid skirt, and a button up white blouse, which must have been two sizes too small because it didn't cover much of her stomach and her breasts seemed ready to burst out of it.

"I see that." I managed. I lifted my hand and gently rubbed it along her thigh. "Mmm."

She gasped a little, and smiled up at me again. "Okay, let's go." She took my hand and started to lead me back inside. Just before we stepped in, she turned to me quickly and said, "I'm sorry I shut the door in your face."

"That's okay," I replied. "It's not like you broke my nose or anything."

"So I didn't break this then?" She raised her eyebrows as she pressed her hand against my crotch.

"No." I gulped. "Still intact."

"Good," she laughed, and we headed inside.

Jen lead me through the house and up to her bedroom. All the curtains had been drawn, and she had been burning candles and incense. She had some music on too, some sort of tribal music with low rhythms and drums.

"Wow," I remarked. "You really went all out."

"Yeah, I like to go all the way with these things." She put a husky emphasis on the "all the way" part. Jen walked over in front of the bed and stood facing me. "Take off your clothes."

I responded without hesitation, slowly pushing my shoes off, and unbuttoning my shirt. Next came my t-shirt. As I began to unzip and pull down my pants, Jen stopped me. "Wait," she said. "I can help you with that." Her eyes were fixated on my crotch as she approached me.

As she stopped in front of me, she started to rub my crotch with her hand again, kissing the bare skin of my chest and shoulders. I groaned in response. She looked up at me, licked her lips, and slid the robe off and tossed it onto a chair across the room. Then she bent down and slowly peeled my pants and boxers down. I could feel my dick spring free as she exposed me. She helped me step out of my pants, and then took me into her hot mouth.

"Oh God..." I shuddered. I could feel her working her tongue along my shaft, getting it nice and wet. She was already going hard at it, making sucking noises and gasping and moaning a little. "Jesus, Jen. You're good at this." She looked up at me with her eyes, which were a gorgeous green I noticed for the first time ever, and kept sucking my dick, gliding her tongue along the bottom as she reached around to dig her nails into my thighs.

The look in her eyes was enough to drive me wild, and I tossed my head back and grabbed hold of hers, helping her move along my dick. She responded by squeezing my thighs in her hands and lightly biting down on my rod. I grunted heavily, and placed both hands on her head and started forcing her along my shaft. She moaned, but also coughed and choked a little as I forced my dick into her throat. She might be an experienced pro at giving blowjobs, but I was so horny I wasn't giving her a chance to breathe. Finally, after a few tears had rushed into her eyes, she grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands off of her head.

Once free, she gasped for air. "Jesus, David. You want to suffocate me with your dick?"

I shrugged. "What can I say, you've got me hornier than I've ever been."

"Yeah, well, I don't want you to blow your load now. We're just getting started. I want you primed for the big show."

Jen stood up and walked over to the bed. She quickly pulled off her panties and stepped out of them, tossing them playfully in my face. I lifted them to my nose and inhaled the odor of her pussy. She moaned a little in response and climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees, wiggling her ass at me. "Have you ever rimmed a girl, Davy?"

"I've done pretty much everything."

"Everything? Oh, I doubt that." She laughed. "Get over here and lick my ass. Tease it with your tongue."

I walked over to my sister's marital bed and knelt down, rubbing my hands up her stockings, to her thighs, lifting the material of the skirt up to expose the smooth cheeks of her behind. She wiggled a little more, "Come on!" I pulled her cheeks apart, and tentatively approached her tight little hole, breathing hot air on it as my mouth got near. As I did, I could see it grow and contract a little, and I stuck out my tongue and begin to circle its tip around the hole.

Jen responded with moans, pushing her butt farther into my face. I took it she wanted me to go deeper, so I wet a couple of my fingertips and slid them inside her butthole to pull it open wide enough to accommodate my tongue. As soon as my tongue was inside of her, I felt Jen shudder. I kept at that, slowly working my tongue in and around her hole for several minutes. All the while, Jen's breathing got faster and more rugged.

One of the things Jen liked about me when we talked online was that I was always so forward. At least, that's what she said. So, if she liked daring do, I thought I'd give her some more. Without letting her know what I was doing, I stood up and licked my hand, rubbing spit along my dick to get it wet again. Jen was leaning on her elbows, breathing and waiting for me to start again. I parted her ass with one hand, and used the other to line my dick up with her hole. Before she could say anything, I shoved my dick inside of her.

"Ow, David," she stuttered.

"Shh," I responded. I slowly started to work my dick in and out of her, gently pulling it almost completely out before carefully pushing it back in. Before long, Jen was grunting again. She pressed herself back into me, and I watched as she reached up with one hand to unfasten the buttons on her blouse and pulled her bra down, letting her tits flop out. Once her gems were free, she started rocking against my cock again. I reached forward to grab and massage her newly freed breasts.

"Do you like that, baby brother?" She moaned, her eyes closed. "Do you like sticking your big, fat, horny dick in your sister's ass?" She moaned again, and I could feel her tighten her asshole on my dick.

"Yeah," I smiled. "I like fucking my big sister, the slut."

"Mmm," she moaned. "Slut, huh? Bastard."

"Shut up," I teased, as I started to pick up speed, plowing her ass.

The next few minutes were filled with nothing but grunts and half-stifled screams on both of our parts. I could feel my dick pushing deep inside of her, and I imagined I had to be hurting her. The more I rammed inside of her, the more I thought about how I was anal fucking my sister. Something about the word "sister" drove me wild, and I pushed harder and faster.

"Fuck my ass."

"I'll fuck you raw, Jen. I'll fuck you raw like you've never been fucked before."

"Do it."

"Does Chris (her hubby) fuck you like this?"

"Mmm," she groaned. "He fucks hard. But he doesn't have your dick. And he won't do anal with me."

"What a shame," I replied. "God, Jen, you're so tight!"

"Mmm hmm. But you're loosening me up. It hurts."

I slowed a little. "Do you want me to stop?"

She pushed herself back along my cock. "No. But I need some soothing 'lotion' inside me to help cool the burning." She looked back over her shoulder at me, making sure I got her meaning.

"I've got some right here," I moaned. I started fucking my sister's ass in earnest. I forced my dick in and out of her hard and fast, so fast that I popped out of her a couple of times and had to ram my dick back in again. Jen was breathing fiercely through gritted teeth. Finally, as I felt the uprising of semen building up for release, I slowed my thrusts and groaned shakily. "Are you ready?"

"Unn. Yes." She lolled. "Cum in your sister's ass." She looked back at me one more time. "Cum inside me."

That was all I needed. I gripped her ass tight as I made a few, last, heavy thrusts, and then forced my dick completely all the way in as I spurt my wet cum inside of her. My dick throbbed, and it ached as it finally spilled out the last of its man juice inside of her. I could feel her milk my dick with her ass a little as she tried to catch her breath. My legs were shaking from the effort, so I pulled out of her and flopped down on the bed next to her.

"Oh my God, Jen."

"Oh my God, David." She replied. "You're good at that."

"You're good at sucking dick."

"I'm good at a whole lot of things," she countered.

I laid my head back on the pillow, letting my own heart stop racing.

"Aww," Jen pouted. "You're not tired already are you? You got to cum, and here I haven't even had my bald little pussy eaten out or anything." I looked over at her with a pained smile, thinking, My God, my sister is a nymphomaniac.

Needless to say, we spend the next few days together while Chris was gone exploring each other in ways we never imagined before. Brother and sister sex is amazing. We tried all sorts of things, including costumes, roleplay, toys, sex in public, and more. But I guess those stories will have to wait for another time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Shocking Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 783 milliseconds