• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Fitting Room Fiasco

Fitting Room Fiasco

Oh the holidays: The shopping, the gift-getting, the crowds...It's quite a hassle. That is, until I thought of a way to ease our little necessary trips...

My husband and I really did have some shopping to do, so, one day in early December, we headed to the mall. I planned to do some of the necessary shopping, yes, but I also had another plan I'd been aching to try out.

The first piece of my plan was making you think it was completely just a normal outing together (with us that's rare, but it does happen...you see, we thrive on new and exciting experiences as you can see from reading my stories). I wanted to build the tension, the longing.

We shopped around awhile, bustling from store to store. You were dragged behind me, shuffling and bored to death. To keep your attention, I'd brush against you every now and then and smile at you. I grinded my hips oh so slowly, or lay certain caresses just you and I knew of, or let my hand linger in naughty places. At lunch, I went all out with a drink straw, sucking and licking it with little moans. On any of these occasions, when you reached to grab me I would wiggle away and whisper, "Later." I acted the part of determined shopper; grumpy, picky, and focused.

Eventually you resigned to thinking I must be in some sort of mood, so we went on shopping. I knew my mixed signals intrigued you, but you acted understanding.

Around an hour into our shopping adventure, it is time for phase two. Coming around a corner, I darted into a new store full of sexy lingerie. Your eyes widen but are still wondering if I'm not in the mood...Certainly I wouldn't come in here if I had something else in mind? I meet your eyes and wink at you heading off to the back of the store. A hunger starts to burn in your hazel eyes, darkening the blue of the circle around your pupil.

When you join me, I start holding up different pieces of lingerie to my body; a little red thong with a ribbon; a tiny see-through cream colored teddy, a long satin nightgown with a split to my hip...I face a mirror with you behind me and press my body to yours gently. I start whispering just which features each piece would accentuate, and how they would feel against me...and you when you were taking them off.

"You know, this would barely cover my ass...This is so tight my breasts would be falling out...Mmm this is so soft just like your lips on my skin...Feel how soft this is.." I feel your bulge growing, pressing against my ass as I shift my hips to rub it slowly. I place your hand on my breast through the satin nightgown I held up. I run your hand over it, and my nipple hardens.

You pull me closer to you by the hips brushing your lips over my neck and shoulder, cock pressing into the crack of my ass through my skirt, whispering to me, "You little tease...Look what you're doing to me..." You guide my hand and I reach a hand back to place it over your cock rubbing gently then squeezing.

"I know, baby, been trying to all afternoon..." I gyrate my hips some more and your hand slides up my naked thigh, coming in contact with my wet pussy; hot and wet from teasing you, watching your desire rise.

"You sneak! You knew just what you were doing to me this whole time!" I turn my head to smile and wink. You trace my lips then slowly rub my slit, up to my clit, another entering me and curling before you bring it to my lips for me to suck and lick with you. Our tongues clash midair as our kiss deepens before I pull away slowly my lips sucking your tongue eyes locked on yours.

I pull away from you and motion with one finger for you to follow me into the fitting-room. There is no attendant around to see us, so we sneak right in. The doors are the ones that look like blinds that start at the floor, and, of course, there's a nice mirror for us to see just what we are doing to each other.

As the door is still closing, you push me to one of the walls and whisper, "My turn, babe." I start grinding my hips again as your mouth finds mine our kiss deep, passionate, sucking, tasting, and toying with each other. Our clothes are nearly ripped off in the heat of our passion. Your hands linger over my skin as you it exposes bit by bit to your touch my blood boiling. You play with my nipples, thumbs making them fully erect before your mouth moves to replace your hands, sucking, pulling, and licking.

I feel your fingers teasing my hot hole again, rubbing my clit in circles, pulling, flicking, as another finger slides into me. At my gasp of pleasure, you move up to my lips again kissing as if to devour my mouth now. I pull your hand to my lips, sucking off my nectar with you.

Suddenly, you drop to your knees pushing my legs apart for full access to my dripping pussy. You nibble my swollen clit, hot breath teasing over my slit. You suck, tug, pull, and lick me. "Eat me, baby...lick my pussy," I beg and your tongue starts fucking me deep, hitting the back wall almost, another finger finds my ass and I gasp, nearly screaming in pleasure, driving me over the edge, my body nearly collapsing, shaking as I cum over and over.

You lap it all up, as I feed you my cum, begging for more, looking into your eyes. "Fuck me, now!" I tell you breathlessly, and you lift me so I can wrap my legs around you. My arms hold you tightly as you start thrusting deep in me. I taste my cum in your mouth as our lips crash together, tongues sucking and probing. Your balls smack against me as you drive deep into my soaked, tight pussy. My ass bounces against the wall. The sound of you ramming into me over and over echoes and I grind on you as we cling to each other fucking wildly, without care, just raw need for each other.

I feel my body rocking and tense as you throb in me, ready to climax. I break the kiss moaning your name loudly, back arching. My screams echo in the tiny room. I cum over and over. You start exploding waves of cum into me. "Cum baby. Mmm, you're my sweet little cum slut!" You tell me, as my pussy milks you drowning your cock in my juices. Our bodies cum for a long time mixing our juices deep in me, filling me so that it drips down my thigh...the smell of sex clings in the air and we work to catch our breaths.

"That was amazing," I sigh, sliding down from you slowly. Y

You smile and kiss my neck, "It is always amazing. And there's much more to come." I giggle and kiss you. We walk out of the room, hand in hand, feeling several eyes on us, eyebrows raised and knowing smiles following us as we choose several purchases.

We hear whispers as we walk out; laden with bags, arm in arm. "Merry Christmas, "I smile, squeezing your ass and pecking your cheek.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Fitting Room Fiasco

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 563 milliseconds