• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Touch of Revenge

A Touch of Revenge

12

"How was your evening?" She said, after they had finally arrived home. It had been exhausting, and she sat there now in his arms, purring with satisfaction as he gently stroked her hair. She wore a black dress, low cut, which had threatened to show everyone her body all night, and now nearly fell off as she lay next to him on the couch.

"Almost perfect."

She heard his heartbeat, smiling at that. And his stomach as well. It gurgled with satisfaction, a wonderful dinner inside of there. They had gone out to dinner with all of their friends, the bill running up into the hundreds, wine flowing free.

"Almost? What is missing?"

He breathed in, sighing his relief. She hugged him tighter just because of that, snuggling further into his touch. Oh, she could fall asleep right here and now. She wanted to fall asleep, there was a comfortableness in his arms that she had always longed for. Ever since a girl she had wanted that feeling, so like when she would snuggle next to her father during movies. When Bruce first wrapped his arms around her, and that safe warm feeling ran up her spine, she knew he was the one.

"Just one thing," He kissed her forehead, his tongue coming out to just taste her skin. She giggled, loving the way that kiss ran along her entire body. At once she was awake, and alive. She could feel the throb between her legs. How could his simple kiss caused such a flutter?

"Well," She peered behind him at the clock, where it showed a good thirty minutes or so left before midnight, "It is still your birthday, you know. I could give you another present if you wish."

This time she moved gracefully into his lap. Such a simple move, to have her body slide along him, her arms wrap around his neck. To feel those muscles begin to tighten as he came up to touch her. She kissed him, tasting lobster and butter, giggling at the taste, but licking her lips anyway.

"I wanted to try something tonight," He said, holding her, one hand rubbing her thigh the right way, while the other ran under her dress, pressing into her ass. She had to bite her lower lip to stop from moaning against him. He had always played with her ass, always loved to touch it, and spank it. She never told him no, never refused him. How could she, how could she refuse such a wonderful strong man?

She never agreed to anal though, he could touch and spank and squeeze all he wanted, but she never felt comfortable with anything more.

Tonight, the look in his eye told her what he wanted.

"You mean back there?" She felt like a kid when she said it, like some silly teenager asking if she could see his thingy. Her head dropped into the crook of his neck, giggling once more. The giggle of youth and wine and that flirty innocence she always got when she talked with him about it.

"It could be my birthday present," His voice sounded so soothing. With her ear right up against his chest, she felt the voice inside of him. It burst with such power at that simple phrase.

And, for the first time she actually found herself thinking of it. Because she trusted him, because he was her lover, because that longing need still heated her thighs, because he always loved her, and because she would do anything for him. How many more reasons did she need? Just his birthday. Icing on top of his cake.

"Ok..." The word soft and reluctant, her face still hidden, roses burning brightly on her cheeks now. It was as if she had already done it, just by saying it was ok she had committed such a dirty little act.

It wasn't dirty, not that. She was a woman of modern day. She wore see thru panties and had sex in public, and would purr every time someone touched her just the right way. She had her share of lovers, her share of experiences, and her share of sexual toys.

She had just never been interested in anal. It never excited her; never brought up those butterflies inside of her. She felt butterflies every time she wrapped her legs around him, letting her fingernails rake across his back, crying out his name over and over again, being swept by the waves of pleasure. Her cunt would grip him, soothe him, beg him for his seed.

She would beg as well, she had begged before.

She liked to beg.

But, tonight she didn't beg. She laid on his lap, nibbling on his lower lip, and allowing him to rub her ass the right way. It was his turn to beg.

She said yes.

He kissed her, the kind of kiss that awoken passion inside of her. The kind which had her lose her own breath. No, she didn't lose her breath, he stole it away from her. Each hard full kiss stole her lips and her heart, and all she could do was tremble and quake in his presence.

"The bedroom," He said, heated and breathless on her neck. If she was not so turned on she would have giggled again. Instead she let out a hard moan against his skin. Her hand ran through his hair, thick brown curls between her fingers. She pulled his head down, bending her slender neck slightly, ever so slightly to let him find that one spot. She craved to have him touch it, kiss it, lick along her sensitive neckline. Her hands guiding him, a smile pleasant on his face.

He embraced her neck. A vampire come to life, he bent to suckle on her sweet skin, tongue running just where she wanted it. Another moan escaped her, soft and satisfying.

His arms wrapped around her now, and he picked her up. She shrieked, laughing as she grabbed for him, trying to hold on. She must have flailed about, almost sending both of them to the floor in a mess of arms and legs. He was steady though, calm. He carried her into the bedroom as if she were his prize, his gift for the night. She wanted to be his gift, she wanted to give him such happiness, make his dreams come true.

And worst of all, she wanted him inside of her.

He laid her upon the bed, running his hands down her body. Her dress was askew, one of the straps already fallen over her shoulder. It was hardly a dress anymore though. Now, it had become nothing more than an obstacle.

He bent up, removing his own clothing. More obstacles. He made short work of it, shedding such needless things. She did the same, wiggling away from the dress, removing it, throwing it in the corner. When she bought it, sleek and sexy, that is where she always imagined it would be at the end of the night, bunched in the corner, lost and forgotten in a world of passion.

He crawled on top of her, naked, loving. She already wrapped her arms around him, her legs not far behind. She kept him close, harsh breath caught in her throat as she felt their skin touch.

When his chest rode along hers, she finally felt the ache of her breasts. They were greedy and jealous, having had no attention before. The first of his fingers caressed them, nipples already hard enough to cut glass. She gasped aloud as his touch continued. She felt a hard weakness running down her skin, and could only arc her back to his touch. Her nipples pained delightfully from wanting him.

It was not enough. He brought his head down. She squealed in delight when he sucked the first one into his mouth. Her body tightened around him now, holding him to her breast, noises escaping her in loud little octaves, none of them familiar, none of them recognizable as anything but sounds of lust.

He moved down her body, writhing from such touches as he would give her. She felt alienated, as if him having two hands were not enough. He needed more hands to touch her, mouths to kiss her. And how slow he was, to cascade down her stomach, kissing a trail which made her shutter in delight. She knew he went slow on purpose, teasing her. Her hips bucked in frustration, she bit her lower lip, looking down.

"Please," She would beg, she would whimper, she would do anything to please him now. He lay between her legs, he looked on her body with a divine hunger that could never be fully satisfied. She would beg for any man who looked at her like that. Please, her eyes screamed, please use her body, take what he wanted. God, it was never enough, it would never be enough.

Fingers touched against her sex, still contained in dark see-thru panties. She tried to hold back a moan, only half successful, unsure why she held it back, why she even felt a need not to shout out her relief and frustration from the rooftops.

No, she knew why.

It was a way to tease him as he teased her. He loved to hear her, to have her make such sounds at his simple touch. To deny him would make him angry, and make him push faster.

She whimpered, holding back as one finger brushed against her clit. It felt afire now. Her whole body trembled, thighs parting just at his simple touch. Why would it be so hard to hold back a moan for him? It was his moan, he deserved it, to know her encouragement, to hear how he pleased her.

God, he did please her. He pleased her with every touch, every movement.

He brought his lips down upon her cunt, even through the panties she could feel his hot breath. She grabbed the satin sheets, her breath harder now, crying out. She had to, she had to cry out. She couldn't bottle up such pleasure. It was too much, her cry came rushed and frenzied.

Then, his tongue found her. It ran up her slit, it devoured her taste. Juices ran freely from her now, soaking the panties. Her back arched, mouth open, crying out his name, his pleasure. He only moved up to her clit, just that one spot, wrapping his entire mouth around it.

Everything blurred. The height destroying her. She shook as it ran through her, screaming out everything for him. Her hands in his hair, grabbing and pulling him further into her. She held him to her sex, grinding her cunt into his face. The orgasm refused to stir. She cried out again, pushing herself until all she could do was lie back in exhaustion.

She had to catch her breath. Where had it gone? So worn out by just the one orgasm, a runaway train leering down the track at impossible speeds.

But... oh, she squealed as she felt him moving again. He took off her underwear, wet with her juices, sticking to her thighs. She smiled, watching him take it off, seeing his hands slowly run down her legs once more. They were weak now, compliant. He guided her legs to where they needed to be, and she let him.

He moved one across the other, "Turn over."

She loved that tone in his voice, commanding and lustful at the same time. It almost sounded hurt too, as if he were angry that she got to cum all over his face and he received nothing. She loved that tone though, love him being angry. When he brought anger into the bedroom, wonderful things happened.

She played with him, only a moment. Slowly turning over on the bed, one leg draping over the other. Her ass coming into view. His eyes sparkled once he saw it, like a kid who just found out Santa had come to visit. What a present he would be getting. His eyes drawn to it immediately, his hands not far behind.

By the time she settled down on her stomach, away from him, she felt fingers gently probing once more. They spread her legs out, pushed a pillow under her, making her ass stick out obscenely at him. She admired his work, loving him all the more for it. Everything he did was with precision, every moment worked out to the exact detail.

She just laid there, letting him do what he needed.

"Happy birthday," She said, whispering through the haze of ecstasy which warmed her entire body. Her whole body glowed after she came, a smile that would take hours to wipe from her face. He knew it, he had done it on purpose. How could she say no to him now?

She felt his hands rubbing her ass, spreading the cheeks. He kneaded them, like he always did. There was a certain pleasure in this, not as much as touching other parts of her body, no, but pleasure in and of itself. She loved his hands anywhere on her, and the way her treated her ass made it feel so much more than what it was.

One finger ran down the center of her ass, touching the rose bud. It was soft, and gentle. She called out, not in pain but surprise. It had felt good, tingling. Different though, very different.

All of a sudden she felt so very childish, almost a virgin now. She supposed she was, with this. An anal virgin, having never had more than a curious finger back there, and now he leaned over her, so close, touching and caressing. She blushed once more, trying to hide it, even though her face was away from him.

It didn't matter. Those weren't the cheeks he was occupied with at the moment.

A soft giggle rose from her lips. She let it out playfully.

"What is it?"

She shook her head, "It just feels different, is all."

"Are you ready?"

What a question to ask. Was she ready? She supposed she'd never be ready, not really. She loved him though, and the way he asked the question wasn't so much for her sake, but his own. He asked it like a man wanting to hear a certain answer, his breath held, hand still caressing her ass so lovely, so tenderly.

"Of course," Her voice sounded uncertain, but she said it. He heard the words anyway, not the inflection.

She bit her lower lip, hearing the sound of a bottle opening. Lubricant. It felt cold on her skin. Shivers ran up her spine both warm and cold. He rubbed it in immediately, and the lube warmed to the touch. It was like pouring liquid warmth on her, spreading it out here and there. She relaxed again, moaned at the small massage he gave her.

Then the first finger.

It slipped inside easy enough. She held her breath as the ring of her ass squeezed around it, but the finger had so much lube there was nothing to hold onto. At once she felt invaded, taken. The finger pushing inside, like nothing else ever inside of her before. She felt weak, helpless, her body pressing down on the soft bed sheets under her.

Just one finger, just the tip of one finger inside of her. She tried to call out, to say something but she had lost her breath. Once more it was stolen from her. He wiggled his finger inside of her, proud and daring. He had conquered what he wanted for so long.

"Please..." The word came out hushed and low. It would have been hard to pick up if his ear were right next to her. He didn't hear her though, didn't stop. The finger moved in and out, pushing the warm lubricant inside of her. She clamped her teeth down, breathing in through them, making that sharp sound of pain.

It wasn't pain though, not by his part. It was just different. She hated using that word for it. A hundred words could describe his finger pushing inside of her ass, and all that ran through her mind was different. Different pressure, different touch, different reaction. Just different.

Then he pulled out. That sweet release caused her to sigh thoughtfully. There was a moment of need, she felt it, when the ring of her ass closed back up again. A feeling of loss, of emptiness. Now that feeling wasn't different. That was the same feeling. Right after being fucked, being filled by a nice large handsome cock, and then having it leave. It was the same feeling.

Still...

"You all right?"

"It's a little tight."

"You're telling me," His voice light and happy at those words. Tight was good, tighter was better. Nothing had ever touched her so, and she could imagine his lust ready to feel her gripping him as he entered her. He wanted that ring to form along his rigid cock, lubed up and ready to plunge into her depths.

"Baby. I don't know. It felt so..." She didn't want to use that word. There had to be another word for it. Why had the words failed her so, at this opportune moment when she needed one the most.

"It's ok... just one more finger. See how you like it."

"Bruce," But he was back there once more. She felt the finger push in. Again that breathless cry from her lips. Again that sense of violation, something running deep inside of her. His finger opened her up the way no one had done before. Out of instinct she squeeze down hard. Her ring, that pouty rose bud clamped down on his finger. She felt him moan, could actually feel the vibrations of it from him inside of her. How was that even possible? Her ass had just gripped onto him, a vise. She felt him try to move his finger, and even with the lube it was near impossible.

She cried out, this time loud enough for him to hear.

"What... baby, what is it?"

"It hurts. I don't like it."

A small pause. She throbbed over him, her heartbeat all around his finger. She sucked in another breath, trying to remain calm, gooseflesh emerging all over her skin.

"But...it's just a finger?"

"Please... stop. Please," A tear ran down her cheek. She felt the pain now, that dull ache inside of her. She stretched something too far. Even with lube, even with just a finger, it felt like that. She would walk funny tomorrow, and feel it every time she sat down.

He pushed in further. Oh God, he pushed in further. She felt herself let go, the grip she had on him ease as the lube slid him in as far as he could go. Oh, it was so far, he was crawling all the way up inside of her.

"How does that feel?" Smooth and suave, even now, even with bright shards running through her brain, she knew that is how he wanted to sound to her. Cool, calm, confident. She didn't know what to do, clamping down only encouraged him further.

"Bruce... Bruce I," And the second finger. God, no, not the second finger. She grabbed the sheets once more, pulling them for strength as this fat invader pushed inside of her. Lube and all didn't prepare her for its entrance. It pried, it pushed, it violated her on so many levels, she wanted to scream but couldn't. Why couldn't she scream, why wouldn't the words come to her?

It slowly ran inside of her, pushing to the first one. So deep inside, pushing so far. The walls of her ass screamed for mercy. She wanted to comply, her breathless moans only came out sounding like encouragement.

"No..." She shook her head, "No."

"Oh God, baby. You're taking it like a champ. Look at how far I've spread you out. You're almost ready for me."

Ready? To feel such fingers bring along all of this pain at once, just from their own little prying. And he wanted that big beautiful delicious cock inside there? No, oh no. Anywhere but there. She would suck him off, she'd let him fuck her all night, but not there.

"No. I can't. It hurts too much. Stop," She found her strength. Once the words were formed, she found the strength. It all spilled out, faster, stronger. She propped herself up on her elbows, looking back at her lover.

"Stop, Bruce. It hurts too much. I'm sorry, I know you want this, but I don't like it. Stop, please."

"Don't you like it?"

"No," Another tear streaked her face. It fell, heavy and diluted like some meteor flashing across the sky, "It hurts, sweetheart. Get your fingers out of me."

"But," His eyes were wild, his fingers dancing inside of her, causing a small tingle of torture that pushed her flat on the bed once more. She squeezed her ass once more, trying to stop his invasion. It was impossible. She felt opened up, bloated, forced.

"But... just feel it. I know it hurts, it's supposed to. You need to adjust. Once you..."

"Stop it," She screamed into the mattress.

"Just hold still," He said through gritted teeth.

Her eyes opened. They shot open wide, finding the understanding to those words. Did he mean that? She hoped, for a fleeting moment it was some cruel joke. He played jokes sometimes on her, pushing too far.

"Don't you dare..."

His fingers pulled out, before slamming full force into her. She cried out, this time finding her voice, screaming the pain. The lube did nothing, it was as if it were not there. Her entire ass pressed in tight, feeling those nimble fingers of his poking and prodding. They pushed in further, further than ever before. It felt as if he wanted to shove his entire arm inside of her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Touch of Revenge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds