• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • I Got Needs

I Got Needs

12

"Don't forget: be here in my classroom by 5:30 tonight," Suzanne yelled over the commotion of her students packing up their belongings as the dismissal bell rang. Suzanne's school band was having a concert that night, and she had prepared them as best she could beforehand. Now it was up to them to shine.

Suzanne was relatively young to be teaching high school--27. She had been teaching for about five years now, and started right out of college. But she had pretty good control of the kids, and since they were all musicians, they all wanted to be there, which really helped.

Jose walked up to her after all the others had left. "Mrs. Baines," he smiled as his voice was very low, "Sorry about what happened before school today. I don't know what I was thinking." He was referring to the meeting they had earlier that morning, at which he made a pass at her. He actually planted his lips on hers before she pushed him away with a shocked look on her face. At that, he immediately walked out. Now here he was, apologizing. "I accept your apology, Jose. Please understand that I am a married woman with two children and don't want to do anything to jeopardize my family. Besides the fact that it is very inappropriate for us to have any type of relationship like that." He shook her hand and said, "I understand. It'll never happen again." As Jose walked out of her room, Suzanne took a deep breath. Jose certainly was one of the most handsome students in her band, and she was definitely flattered that he was obviously attracted to her. But she knew that there was no way she was going to become a local news story! She packed up her things to get herself home in time to eat, kiss the family, and dress up for the evening. Just as she slung her purse over her shoulder and turned off her adjacent office's light, there was a call on the intercom from Mr. Jefferson, the school principal. "Mrs. Baines, could you come to the office?" She pushed the Reply button and said, "Yes, I'll be there in a minute." While her mind went through the reasons Mr. Jefferson might want to speak with her, she locked her classroom door and made the cross-campus trek to the main office.

Randy "Bull" Jefferson was a tall, broad-shouldered black man, about twenty years Suzanne's senior. He was known for being "gruff" and stern, rarely smiling, and the teachers all wanted to stay out of his radar range.

When she arrived, Mr. Jefferson was talking lightly to his secretary. "Ah, Mrs. Baines. Thanks for coming in! Step on in to my office." He followed her and closed the door behind him. "Have a seat," he said as he gestured to one of the leather chairs sitting in front of his gorgeous desk. He had a very comfortable office, with matching furniture: burgundy leather desk chair, two guest chairs, and couch.

"So, we ready for this concert tonight?" he began.

"Yes, I think so," she replied.

"Good. I'm going to be there tonight," he said.

This didn't surprised Suzanne, as he had been to nearly every concert all year. "Wow, that's great. Thanks for supporting us. I'll be sure to introduce you at the beginning of the concert."

"Great. I'll look forward to that," he said matter-of-factly. Then he paused for effect, making Suzanne a little uncomfortable. Then he picked up a manila envelope and removed what appeared to be photographs from it. He turned one of them around so she could see the image. "Recognize this?"

The blood drained from Suzanne's face and her heart began to race as she looked at the picture. It was a photo of Jose kissing her from that morning, evidently from a security camera.

"M-Mr. Jefferson, I can explain—" she began, but Mr. Jefferson interrupted her.

"I'm sure you can, Mrs. Baines," he said, emphasizing the "Mrs." "But no matter what possible explanation you can come up with, these photographs are very incriminating," he continued.

"B-but you have to understand, I did not kiss him!" she stammered.

"Nevertheless," Mr. Jefferson calmly responded, "the boy felt comfortable enough with whatever relationship you do have to kiss you. That's still damning."

Suzanne didn't know what to say. Tears began to well up in her eyes as she looked away from the photograph, at a wall of the office. "Bull" Jefferson, as he was known, let that thought linger for a few moments.

"Now, I can see you're upset, Suzanne," he said gently. "Let me tell you, I can understand the circumstance. But if these photos were to get into the wrong hands..." He then let that awful thought linger.

"Tell you what I'm gonna do for you. Do you like your job here?" he asked.

Sniffling, she shook her head "yes."

"Do you like being a teacher? Do you want to stay on here?"

She sniffled again, this time saying a shaky, "Yes."

"OK, then here's what's gonna happen." He paused again.

"Suzanne, I got needs. You've met my wife Sharlene. She's just getting old, flabby, and I'm no longer attracted to her. We haven't been..." he searched in his head for the right word—"intimate, as you might say, in over a year. Mostly, that's my doing. I don't want to do it with her."

Suzanne couldn't believe what she was hearing. What did this have to do with anything?

"But Suzanne, I've had my eye on you since we first met at the interview. You are beautiful, and I've wanted to get to know you better for the past few years now," he said as he looked her up and down.

Now Suzanne was getting it. It was blackmail. What was she going to do? She was completely stuck! If she reported him, he'd release the photos. If she went along with the blackmail, she would be committing adultery.

But as she weighed the problems on either side, she realized that she was not prepared to deal with a public shaming, not to mention what it would do to her marriage! Was it possible to do it for a short time, keeping it a secret?

Before she could decide, Bull spoke again. "So...I'm going to come to your concert tonight. You're going to be dressed and made up as pretty as can be. And after all the kids get picked up, you're going to accompany me back to this office, and we're going to get to know each other a little bit better. Deal?"

Again, Suzanne didn't know what else to say. After a few moments, and while just staring at him blankly, she finally shook her head "yes" and looked down at the floor.

Bull smiled and said as he stood, "Great! Thank you so much, Mrs. Baines! I'll see you tonight!" Suzanne let herself out the door without saying anything else.

As Suzanne was getting ready at home, she had hardly said two words to her husband. Tom was a loving man, though Suzanne would get frustrated by his feelings of inadequacy in the sex department. First of all, he wanted it much more than she did, but secondly, he felt his small penis was the issue. She didn't know how to get it through to him that that wasn't it—she didn't care about his penis size! She just wasn't that interested in sex, period.

Tom came upstairs while she was getting out of the bathtub. She had cleaned herself extra, and shaved her pubic hair to have a clean appearance. She left a small puff of hair on top. She had also done her makeup in the tub. "Hey, I like what I see!" Tom exclaimed as he walked into the master bathroom.

Suzanne just grimaced at his remark, as if to say, "What else is new?"

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes. I'm just nervous about tonight, that's all," she said.

She reached into her underwear drawer and pulled out a small, black satin pair of panties. If she was going to go through with this, she wanted to feel as sexy as possible.

"Wow," Tom said as she slid the panties on. "You look really hot tonight! Any chance of a rendezvous with me when you get home?" he teased.

She couldn't believe the irony of the question. "I don't think so," she finally said. "I expect to stay a little later after the concert tonight. I...have some practice sheets to grade."

"Hm. Okay, honey. Just save some for me!" Tom joked. Again, Suzanne could not believe the irony. She just grimaced again and reached for her slinky black dress in her closet and slid it over her head. She slipped her feet into black high heels and walked over to the hot curling iron sitting on the bathroom counter to put the finishing touches on her long, brown hair.

Suzanne looked at herself in the full-length mirror on the bathroom wall. She noticed that she was slowly gaining weight over the years, and had hips and a butt that was a little bigger than she liked. At the same time, her breasts were not as large as she would like them to be. They were perfect "handfuls," as her husband would sometimes say to her. She wondered what on earth Mr. Jefferson was seeing in her. Then the stereotype hit her, and she was actually a little amused by it: She had heard some of her black students talk about the girls on campus who had larger behinds, and their attraction to that. Perhaps Mr. Jefferson liked larger rumps as well, she thought to herself. She was actually feeling a little flattered now, instead of just pure disgust. But that made her feel guilty, so she just shook the whole thought out of her head as she sprayed a couple puffs of her best perfume on herself.

As she was leaving her house, Suzanne stopped to kiss her young children and walked past her husband towards the garage. "Hey, what about Daddy?" he asked sarcastically. She turned around and pecked him on the lips quickly, then turned to walk into the garage as she said, "Go ahead and put the kids to bed and I'll see you whenever I get home. I'll call you." Then she climbed into her car and drove away.

While she made the short drive to her school, she thought about her family that she loved, and was glad they had no clue what she was about to do tonight. Then she began to feel nervous about the ordeal all over again.

Once Suzanne got to the school, it was easy to forget about the situation. She had responsibilities. She met her students in her classroom as they arrived, and had them run through some of the tougher pieces. Then she lined them up to take them to the auditorium for the concert.

Moments before going on stage to start the concert, she made eye contact with Mr. Jefferson, who was sitting right in the front row with a big smile on his face. He nodded at her as he continued smiling. She made a quick, closed-mouth smile and looked away from him as she walked up the stairs to the stage. The audience began to applaud and she smiled warmly and bowed, acknowledging their praise.

"Thank you all for coming tonight. We have a wonderful night ahead of us. But before we begin, I'd like to recognize our principal, Mr. Bull Jefferson, who graciously joins us this evening," and she gestured his direction while the audience again applauded. Mr. Jefferson stood, turned around, and waved at the audience.

Then Suzanne turned around and began conducting the band. Mr. Jefferson couldn't help but appreciate the view of her round loaves under her slinky black dress. He licked his lips as he imagined seeing them unobstructed later on. He imagined what he was going to do with them in his hands, and hopefully around his face. An erection began forming under his pants, and he smiled at the thought that he was glad to be sitting. He folded his hands over his lap and enjoyed the show.

---

After the concert, in her classroom, Suzanne helped the students put their instruments away. Bull entered the classroom and walked over to Suzanne, whose back was once again to him. She was bending over to pick up an instrument case, and once again, he took in the view. Blood began pumping down to his nether-regions once more, and he had to lace his fingers in front of his crotch to hide the bulge. He approached Suzanne and waited for her to stand upright again. Jose saw him and said loudly, "Hi, Mr. Jefferson! Thanks for coming tonight!" Bull smiled and quickly waved. Suzanne then knew of his presence and turned around to see him.

"Oh. H-hi there," she stammered.

"Hey," he replied. "Great show, Suzanne. You really are talented."

She looked at the floor. "Th-thanks. Thanks for coming," she said, hoping he would tell her she was off the hook.

Bull knew what she was hoping for, but would not give in. He leaned down to her right ear and whispered, "Once the kids are all gone, just come on down to the office. I'll be waiting." Then he smiled and walked out of the room.

Once again, her heart began to race at the thought of what she was going to have to endure later. A student approached her to ask her a question, and she snapped back into teacher mode.

---

After the last student left the classroom—ironically, it was Jose—she took a deep breath and blew it out slowly. She then locked her classroom and went to the restroom down the hall to clean herself up one last time before giving that part of herself to another man. She had never done that before her marriage, nor since.

Making the long walk across campus was grueling. It was cold and a little windy, and she kept her eyes on the ground with her arms folded tightly to keep herself warm. She couldn't think of anything but what was about to happen. She tried to picture how it would go, but had no idea what to expect.

Finally, she arrived at the main office. All the lights were off, but the door was unlocked. She could see Bull's office lights on, however. She could hear slow jazz music playing inside his office. She slowly walked over to Bull's open office and peered inside. He was sitting at his desk, finishing pouring a second glass of champagne. "Ah, Suzanne. I thought that was you. Come on in!" he smiled.

Meekly, she crossed the threshold of his office. He stood and approached her and hugged her. She did not hug him back. "I'll be right back. Go ahead and have a seat, make yourself comfortable, and take a glass."

Suzanne didn't normally drink. She didn't really like the taste of alcohol in the first place. But in this case, she figured that perhaps a couple glasses of champagne might take the edge off of her nerves.

Bull left the office briefly, and a moment later she could hear his keys jingling as he locked the front office door. He returned to his office and closed his own office door, locking it behind him as well. Suzanne could hear all of this happening behind her, and it made her jittery all over again. She took another sip of champagne.

"Here, let me help you take that coat off," Bull said gently behind her.

She stood and began to take it off herself, but Bull insisted on helping her. He placed it on the couch behind them. She sat again, and continued sipping the champagne. Then she felt him begin to massage her shoulders. They were definitely tense, and they tensed even tighter at his initial touch.

"It's okay," he breathed. "Calm down and relax." He kneaded her shoulders and back strongly, and it did begin to relax her a little. She could feel him move her long brown hair over one of her shoulders, and then she felt him start to kiss her neck. Her heart started pounding, but she made no resistance. His warm, moist tongue began to lick at her neck, as he alternated between kisses and licks along her neck and shoulders. She bent her head forward as he continued, all the while him still massaging her back.

Then, slowly and ever so gently, she could feel her back zipper being pulled and her dress opening up. She just closed her eyes and imagined it was Brad Pitt doing this to her. She was still very nervous.

Once her dress was nearly completely unzipped, he whispered huskily to her, "Stand up." She obeyed.

As she stood, she felt the last part of her zipper be pulled down, and Bull eased the straps off of her shoulders. The dress fell to the floor, and she was nearly naked. All she was wearing was a black bra and those snug, black satin panties, and her black high heels.

Suzanne then felt Bull undo her bra. "This is it," she thought to herself. It was really going to happen. He removed her bra, but did not make her turn around to face him. He then reached around under her arms and began to gently massage her naked breasts. His hands were warm, thankfully, and her nipples began to harden at his touch. As he fondled her, he continued kissing and licking her neck, shoulders, and back.

Eventually, Bull began to lick and kiss his way down her back. "Mm," he admired. "You sure do smell good!"

She didn't know whether she should respond or not. She decided not to.

Suzanne could feel Bull getting lower, and knew he must be kneeling at this point. She braced herself for his eventual transition to her most private areas.

Sure enough, he began touching her butt, still covered by her black panties. "Wow," he commented. "So beautiful. So fine," he said as he lightly ran his fingers over her silky underwear. He then began to squeeze and knead her buttocks, causing her panties to go up the crack. She hated thong underwear for that very reason. She surprised herself when she began to pull them down, knowing it would unintentionally speed things along. Bull quickly got the idea and seemed anxious to help her. She stepped each foot out of them while Bull stopped touching her long enough for her to finish the act. It was a little disconcerting for her to not know what he was going to do next.

Bull picked up where he left off, kneading and groping her butt, opening and closing the cheeks. It wasn't very long before he began to alternate his left and right thumbs into her crotch. "You like that?" he asked.

For a moment, she didn't answer. She had hoped she could get through this without saying a word. The awkward silence won out. "It's okay," she finally replied.

"Spread your legs just a little," he gently ordered.

She complied. He began to put his right thumb into her vulva, while a second later she could feel his hot breath on her butt. Now her body was beginning to react. She closed her eyes once again, and started to enjoy the sensations welling up within her. She started to feel guilty, but quickly told herself that this was her body's normal, physical reaction to the stimulus. Nevertheless, her own juices began to secrete at his touch.

The next thing she felt was Bull kissing her butt cheeks, still rubbing his thumb in and out of her slit. Her heart began to beat faster, as did her breathing.

Then he stopped. "What is he doing now," she wondered to herself. Was that it? Was he going to just go for it now?

In the middle of her thoughts, she heard Bull say, "Bend over the desk, baby."

There were pen holders and his name plate right in her way. She assumed he'd approve of her shoving those aside, and she did. She lowered her upper torso onto his desk. She could feel her tummy, then her breasts, touch the paper-strewn surface.

"Put your leg up on it," he then said. She put her right leg, knee bent, up onto the desk, now fully exposing her most intimate body parts to his face. Part of her hoped he hated it, so he would never do this again. But another part of her hoped that it did not smell offensive ("I just cleaned myself, for crying out loud," she thought) or was too distasteful so as to not upset him, either.

Then it started. He used both of his hands to spread her buttocks, then he dove in with his face. She could feel his nose press against her anus as his lips and tongue stimulated her vulva and clitoris. This really felt good to her, and she knew that, despite her desire to not engage in this activity, she was indeed going to have an orgasm. The feelings began to intensify as she felt him slide a finger into her vagina. "Mm, yeah," Bull said between licks. "This pussy tastes good!" That was a bit of a relief for Suzanne. She then re-focused on what was going on in her crotch area.

About three minutes later, she was gripping the sides of the desk, breathing in and out heavily and vocally through her mouth, and her muscles began to tense. Bull's licking intensified as he sensed her nearing climax, and he pushed two fingers deep inside her love hole. That pushed her over the top in less than a second! "Ah! Ah! Ah!" she cried quietly as the spasms rocked her body.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • I Got Needs

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds