• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy! Ch. 03

Daddy! Ch. 03

I'm not sure what time it was when I came to, but imagine my surprise when I realized my mom was sitting on the edge of the bed watching me sleep. I remembered what I was doing when I feel asleep and realized my hand was still resting on my mound. I sat up and leaned back against the headboard.

"What's up mom?" I asked innocently.

"I just wanted to talk to you before I left again. I have to go out in the morning for another week." She explained.

I frowned but smiled secretly to myself. Maybe I can work on seducing daddy again, I thought to myself.

"Anyway," she continued," I thought we might talk about sex before I go." I was silent and just looked at her for a moment. "I know its embarrassing sweetie, but I just want to be sure we discussed boys and sex before I go. You are quite beautiful now and the boys are going to start chasing you." If only she knew I thought to myself again. I decided it would be best for me to play dumb.

"I know mom, but I don't like boys, they all act like jerks."

"Oh, I know baby." she replied, "someday though you might start to like them and when that happens you are going to feel all kinds of different things. Before you get into any, um, situations that might get you into trouble you know you can do things to make yourself feel good without a boy don't you?"

I gave her my best innocent face. "What do you mean?"

Mom's face flushed a little. I was going to make her tell me what I already knew. "Well, um, you can do things with yourself to feel good."

"Oh!" I replied. "I've tried a few times, but I'm not sure what to do, you know? In fact I was feeling kind of funny tonight. I didn't know what to do though and just ended up falling asleep."

"Well, you just need a little practice baby, maybe I could buy you a book or something to help you out. I'll bring you something when I come home."

"Oh mom, you're going to be gone for a week, what do I do between now and then?"

Mom sat for a second and looked at my body in the little light that was given off by my table lamp. Her eyes went quickly over my tight little body, glancing for a moment longer at my smooth little pussy. I was getting excited despite myself.

"Well, I guess I could talk you through it."

I smiled broadly. "Oh that would be great, thank you mom!"

"Ok, first you will need to open your legs wide so I can be sure your doing this right."

I did as she told me, opening my legs to the point to where my heels were touching the sides of my little bed.

"Now," my mother continued, "It works best if you use one hand on your... pussy and the other on your breasts."

It was so exciting to hear my mom say something so dirty like pussy to me. I moved one hand to my puss and rubbed one finger along my wet lips.

"I see you're already getting excited. Does that feel good hun?"

I simply nodded as I looked into her hazel colored eyes.

"Now," She continued, shifting closer to me on the bed." "Rub your fingers up to the top of your pussy. That's your clitty. When you rub that it will defiantly make you feel good."

For some reason I decided to see what would happen if I played dumb. I took my fingers and ran them over my lips, spreading wetness all over them, but I did my best to avoid my clit. I knew where it was, I was just relishing the fact that my mom was showing me how to rub my little pussy.

After a few minutes of trying to coach my fingers to the right spot she slid even closer to me. She moved up on the bed with one leg tucked under her and the other to the side. The heel of the foot she tucked under her nightshirt about where her pussy would be.

"Ok, wait a sec baby." She moved her hand over to mine as it rested on my wet lips. She took my fingers and positioned them over my clit and then put pressure on my hand, pushing down and up a little on my hot little button. I couldn't help but moan out loud as she moved her hand over mind, causing my finger to push over the slick little button. She began to move my fingers in a circular motion. As she did my hips started to gyrate with her movements. I tilted my head back and squeezed my nipple with my free hand. Oh! Little sparks ran over my titties and then went down my belly to where my moms' hand guided mine. I looked back toward my mom and was surprised to see that her eyes were closed with her mouth parted slightly. Not only that but she was rocking back and forth against her heel. Wow, she was getting herself off as she helped me rub my pussy. I bucked my hips forward and felt my orgasm building.

"Oh mommy, I can feel it I think!"

"Mmmm, that's good baby," She replied without even opening her eyes. "Let the feeling build in your belly."

"Ok, but it makes me want to feel something inside me!" I decided to see how far I could push it.

"Oh!" My mom replied. I looked at her beautiful face. Her face was a little shinny from being excited and she was starting to breathe a little faster. "Well, if you want you can put a finger inside your pussy; that should help."

"Just one?" I asked knowing full well how many fingers it took to make me cum. Mom was actually rocking a little harder against her heel.

"Sure for starters. If you feel like you can take more then try adding another finger. Go slow though. I moved my hand down to my wet, aching pussy. I needed to be filled so badly. I would be in heaven right now if daddy came in and stuck his big dick inside me. I slide my middle finger deeply inside of me. As I did this it occurred to me that my mom hadn't moved her hand. It was still above my pussy with her thumb over my clit. I didn't say a word. I just looked at her face. She no longer had her eyes closed. They were fixed on my finger as it wedged deep in my pussy. Then I started to move it in and out. I was so close to cumming it wasn't funny. I started to thrust against my finger as mom rubbed my clit for me. I couldn't believe my luck! I slid my finger out and then added a second, dipping them both into my wet box together. My mothers thumb moved faster as did her hips as she watched. Suddenly I felt like my ears were going to pop.

"Mom! I'm going to cum!" I arched my back and came deep and hard. I cold feel my cream as it flooded over my fingers. My mothers thumb rubbed quickly over my clit adding to the sensations I was feeling. I was gasping as my cum washed over my body. I looked back to my mom and saw that she had taken her free hand, moved her nighty up and had two of her own fingers buried in her glistening pussy. This actually made me cum again! I started to buck in my bed, making it hard for her to keep pressure on my clitty with her thumb. I let go of my nipple and brought both to my pussy and used it to push my fingers as deep as I could into me. Mom took her hand away and to my amazement, brought her fingers to her lips and licked my cum from them. Suddenly she bucked her hips forward and moaned around her fingers as she thrust her other fingers into her wet pussy. She must be cumming! I could here them as she pushed them wetly in and out really fast.

Mom opened her eyes and looked at me. A little look of worry came over her. Before she could react I shifted over and hugged her tightly to my naked body.

"Oh thank you mommy, that was wonderful. Thank you for being so close to me. I wish you didn't have to go tomorrow!"

"I know." She replied as she held me tightly to her. "I wish I could stay too. I'll be back soon enough and then I can teach you some other things too."

I smiled widely and pulled back to look at her. "Oh I would love that very much!" With that I kissed her on the lips. She froze for a second as my lips rested warmly against hers. Then slowly, she loosened them and kissed my lips back. It was so nice to kiss her like this. Believe it or not it was making me really horny again. Mom pulled back though and got up.

"I have to go to bed darling. I have to leave early." With that she leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead, turned and closed the door behind her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy! Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds