• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Big Black Women Like Anal Too

Big Black Women Like Anal Too

Stephen is the name and anal sex is the nature of my game. Do you like fat chicks? Usually, I don't but sometimes I do. I need someone to fuck and when I'm desperate, I'm really not picky, you know what I mean? The other day I humped a fat chick named Jasmine. Who is Jasmine? A five-foot-nine, plump and thick, dark-skinned black woman of Haitian descent. I was just coming out of my college library to get some lunch when she saw me. Naturally, she hollered. Over here! I politely nodded. she pointed to her bag, which rested on a chair and asked me to join her. I looked at her. Did I have a sign on me that says, will sit next to weirdoes? Or rude fat black women? Apparently so. Nevertheless, curiosity and boredom led me to sit down.

I sat down and quietly began eating. plain-faced and thick-bodied black plumper Jasmine began to pester me with questions. How was I doing? How were my courses? So many questions, so little time. She didn't get that I just wanted to eat in peace and was merely humoring her by sitting with her. Why are women so dumb? I mean, how can they be so damn stupid sometimes? On second thought, don't answer that. I'm not sure that I want to know. I ate my lunch and she feasted her eyes on me. I'm not surprised that she's checking me out. I'm a tall, good-looking, college-educated black man. She's a plump black heifer and borderline weirdo. I get the attraction, I really do. If I were her, I'd want me too.

Jasmine whipped out her cell phone and began chatting away at someone after I basically ignored her chatter for a couple of minutes and merely wolfed down my food and drink in silence. She talked at some cell phone service provider slash operator and berated them for several minutes. Her chest heaved as she spoke. Damn, she was sporting some major melons. Large, round and full-looking breasts. The chick may have been fat and ugly and a heifer to boot but her chest was amazing! You know, as I looked at her, I realized that this dumb broad would look alright if she would only shut up for a moment.


If I had my way, she'd shut up forever. I needed to stop this chatterbox pronto. How? I looked her right in the eye and asked her if she wanted to see something magical. she looked at me, puzzled. I took her hand and led her outside. It was dark in the garden near the campus library. Dusk had fallen, in fact. Under the cover of darkness, I showed Jasmine what I was talking about. Ten inches of Black Man Power. She gasped upon seeing my super-sized, absolutely fantastic super cock. I smiled. I often had that effect on people. My super cock has gotten me through many jams. One time, this rookie cop stopped me. I later found out that it was her first solo night on the job. I convinced her not only to forget about giving me a ticket but also to give me a blowjob and let me cum all over her plain Irishwoman's face. She licked me off like I was made out of nectar. Need I say more?

Jasmine was still staring at my dick like a Pilgrim seeing Mecca. I told her to give it some attention. So, what do you know? She got on her knees and began sucking on mister Johnson. I looked at this plump black heifer as she sucked my cock and licked my balls. She was no stranger to the ancient art of cock sucking. I wonder where she has picked up her skills. Probably in the backseats of cars driven by horny men who got blowjobs from her since blowjobs from ugly fat chicks still counted as blowjobs. She was wickedly good at what she did for it didn't make me too long to cum. When I did, she drank my magic seed like it was nectar. Man, I had lucked out!

Jasmine sucked all the cum out of my cock and got me hard as a rock in no time. This heifer was something else. She had skills, folks! I looked at her plump ass. I definitely wanted some of that. she was a bit hesitant but I convinced her that it would feel really good. For lubrication, we used some of the Vaseline which she always carried in her handbag. We were ready for some butt pumping action. I bent Jasmine over and spread those plump black butt cheeks of hers. I pressed my cock against her back door, and pushed. Her ass was tight but I pushed my cock inside. it took some work but I eventually crammed my cock into her asshole. I could tell that this was the first time her anal cavern had a visitor like myself. Introductions were made but I was a tough character, always pushing for more territory. And no amount of wailing and screaming could stop me.

Holding Jasmine firmly by those wide hips of hers, I thrust deep into her. I read somewhere that the bigger the woman, the tighter her asshole. I wanted to test that theory. So I plunged my cock deeper into Jasmine's asshole and fucked her like my life depended on it. Her large, chunky body shook under the force of my thrusts. I continued to hammer away at her. sometimes, I pulled almost all the way out of her asshole only to slam right back in. I definitely had a blast. Jasmine seemed to be enjoying herself too. She was screaming loud enough to wake the dead and it was music to my ears. It turned me so much that I came right then and there. I blasted her asshole full of my cum. filled up her brown tube. It was glorious! I hadn't done that in ages!

A short while later, Jasmine and I parted ways. I smiled and went back to the library, where I finished my Criminology paper before taking the bus home. All in all, I'd say this was a good day, wouldn't you? When I saw Jasmine the next day, she was walking a bit wobbly. that's to be expected since that plump ass of hers got busted and filled with cum by yours truly. if there's one thing I know it's my handiwork. I've fucked lots of women in the ass. From the thick-bodied and big-bottomed black heifers of the hood to the blonde-haired, skinny white trash whores of the city and the lusty, trash-talking Latinas from downtown. Yeah, I've had them all. just call me the Interracial and multinational buster of asses. That's my hobby. Peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Big Black Women Like Anal Too

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 81 milliseconds