• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kamini: A Sinful Desire Ch. 01

Kamini: A Sinful Desire Ch. 01

12

(This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.)

*

It was a quite afternoon when Siddharth (Sidd) heard his parents fight again. He quickly rushed to their door followed by his younger brother. It was a real enrage. He had never seen them fight this way. Anil, his father, was the richest and the busiest surgeon of the city. But too much of a busy schedule brings chaos in family life. That's what had exactly happened between Jaya, his mom and Anil. Jaya was so much fed up of the loneliness in her life that she had finally decided to leave him.

Sidd, as everyone used to call him, then was only 14 and he had a 9 year old kid brother. They both watched their parent's fight which was going no where. Eventually Jaya packed her bags and started to leave. She tried to take her kids along with her but her husband was reluctant to send one of them with her. Finally she let Sidd stay behind with his father only for two reasons. One was that he was big enough to take care of himself and the other was that his exams were nearing and she didn't want to ruin his studies with their fight. Well things between them became bad to worst after that and eventually they got divorced.

After 5 years of this incident when Sidd turned 19 years old his Dad remarried. Anil was a 40 year old fellow and Sidd had never imagined he would marry again. Well even Anil had never imagined that he would ever remarry until he met Kamini.

Kamini was Anil's new secretary. She was 29 when she divorced her first husband. Their relationship lasted only for 6 months. After their divorce she had been like that for three years until she started working for Anil and fell in love with him or rather say with his money.

Kamini who was 32 was a living sex bomb. She was so voluptuous that even gods would leave their seat and come down to screw her. And Sidd was old enough to understand this. Well although he had accepted her as his Dad's wife but he could never accept her to be his mother. What disturbed him the most was that the woman of his fantasies was going to become his new mom. She was so luscious that he found it hard to call her mom. This sexy lady had even corrupted the mind of young Sidd. Night and Day he only dreamt about screwing her. And if ever she caressed him or hugged him at any occasion or may be party the whole night he couldn't stop jerking. Even her touch would turn him on.

Sidd's infatuation towards Kamini was beyond imagination. He couldn't stop imagining about her huge round tits and tight bubble ass. One horny night he was lying on his bed thrashing his dick hard between his two pillows. He shagged hard fantasizing about her for almost 10 minutes until he sprayed his cum between those two pillows. After he was done and dirty, he went to bathroom to clean up.

The bathroom was adjacent to his parent's room. So after he came out and was walking past their room, he heard nasty moans coming from inside the room. 'WOW! They are having sex.' He thought to himself and hoping that he would get a chance to see his sexy new mother naked, he slowly turned the knob to open the door. Fortunately the door was open. He peeped inside and found that the room was dimly lit but he could easily figure them out.

He saw his father and Kamini in missionary position. She was lying on her back with legs drawn straight up at the sky resting them over his shoulders. While Anil was on top of her, his legs moved up between her legs making his groins slam hard against her crack as he thumped his dick violently into her mesmerized cunt. Both were moaning at the pitch of their voices. Sidd could clearly see his father's cock splash in and out of her soaked up cunt. He kissed her while he squeezed her tits with his hands.

As Anil's thumping grew heavier so did her moaning. Kamini was already convulsing and her whole body shuddered under him. She clung on to him as tightly as she could while her husband was pumping her like a maniac grunting and puffing after each stroke. Her face was completely flushed with LUST. It was not long when Sidd saw his father slam his dick deeper into her until he emptied everything he had into her. When he saw his father collapse over her huge breasts he thought it was over and started to leave. Kamini gasping for breathe turned her face at the door when her eyes accidently caught her step son leaving. It was a Shock to find that her step son had seen them fuck.

For the next several nights Sidd peeped in to their room and watched them fuck and Kamini although saw him every time she never complained. In fact she loved to have a voyeur around while she was fucked by her husband. Anil on the other hand was feeling lucky to be fucking the hottest woman around the block. He slammed her pussy every night as if he was getting all he had paid for.

Almost for two weeks this went on. And one night when Anil collapsed over her after a wonderful fuck he kissed her soft lips and whispered into her ears, "Honey I have to leave on an educational tour for few weeks around the world."

"Do you really have to go?" Kamini asked.

"Ya baby! The tour is organized by doctors association so it's really important." He clarified

"Can I come along?" she asked.

"No darling! It's an educational tour. The tour is only for doctors and anyways you will get bored." he explained.

"But honey you know I cant spend a single night without you, how am I going to spend so many lonely nights without you." She complained.

"Its only a matter of time honey. And anyways you wont feel completely bored with my son around. he can be a nice charmer at times." He said.

'What is he saying? Does he want me to fuck his son when he is not around?' she thought to herself. It was a nastiest thought her mind could churn out. But then her mind lingered around on only one single aspect, which was sex, sex and SEX. It was three years of long wait after which Kamini was enjoying steamy sex with her new husband. It was her still unquenched thirst for sex that made her think in such a nasty way.

"When is it that you are leaving?" she asked.

"Its day-after-tomorrow" He told her.

The day came when Anil left on his tour leaving his young sexy wife burning with desire. After Anil left Kamini made it sure that she doesn't send any wrong signals to her step son especially when she was feeling constantly horny.

One day Sidd was sitting at the dinning table reading comic script from the newspaper. His chair was facing towards his parent's room, the door of which was slightly open. From where he was sitting, through the gaps of the open door, he caught the sight of his new mom who was undressing. That was something he couldn't have missed to watch. Quickly Without making any noise he rushed up to her door. Kamini was standing before the mirror with her side facing him so he was sure that she couldn't possibly see him.

By the time he reached the door She had stripped her gown and was slowly undoing her petticoat. After untying it she swayed her ass in order to slip her petticoat down to the floor. Speechless he rolled his eyes up to see her panty. Her frilled white panty was eaten up between her two ass cheeks which exposed the two buns clearly. They were firm, squeezable and perfectly round. She then began to undo her blouse. After she plucked open the last button of her blouse she stripped it out of her body and threw it over the bed. Finally she folded her hands back to undo her bra. Thrilled Sidd felt the blood rush into the veins of my rising manhood as he watched the most luscious woman getting naked before me. He began to rub his meat from over his shorts as he watched her get naked before his eyes. Kamini eventually undid her bra and Sidd almost exploded in his pants when he saw the size of her tits. Each was size of a melon. When she flung her bra her melon sized tits bounced and swayed like water balloons.

She had a body to die for; slim and curvaceous. And as she walked to the bathroom her massive milkers swayed to and fro like a pendulum in a clock. Sidd grew hornier every minute as he saw those big jugs sway. He felt like barging into the room, getting hold of them and squeezing them as hard as he could. But he controlled his massive urge and continued his voyeurism. He watched her wrap a towel around her body tucking it firmly at her cleavage. Without lifting her towel up she inserted her hands underneath it and with one stroke she pulled her panty down to the floor. Then stepping out of them she gradually made her way to her bathroom.

Sidd watched her enter her bathroom and close the door behind her. When he heard the shower he slowly and cautiously entered the room. Picking up her dirty panty which was lying on the floor he quickly rushed to his room. This was by far his courageous fleet. Excited he jumped onto his bed and lying over the bed he began to sniff her panty's wet crotch. The smell intoxicated his mind and he pushed his shorts down to his knees and began to stroke his cock. The more he inhaled her fresh odor from her panty the more intensely he stroked himself towards his orgasm. Eventually he blew off his load and it was the most passionate moment of his life. He had never had such an intense orgasm before.

Still a bit gasping he was still in his dream world when suddenly the two angry words struck his eardrums. "Having fun?"

He looked up, for a second his vision was blurred up but no sooner it cleared out he saw his step mother standing before him staring at him angrily. Her voice shook Sidd's mind back to reality. It took him a few moments to realize that he was caught red-handed.

"Mom! I...I...I'm sorry," Sidd stammered. Kamini didn't say a word after that and she snatched her panty from his hands and left the room. Sidd realized he was in deep shit. He took few moments to restore himself. When he was ready he made his way straight to her room to apologize.

The door of her room was partially open. He pushed the door and peeped in. "Mom!" he said in a smashed up tone. "I am here" she said. Sidd looked in the direction of the voice and felt his throat dry up instantly. He saw her sitting over the bed leaning back on her hands. She was wearing his dad's white Shirt with none of the buttons hooked and underneath he could see her wearing black bra and matching black panties.

Sidd found her so tempting that for one instance he thought of lurching ahead forcing her into sex but he controlled his urge. He tried to look at the floor to avoid any misconceptions but her huge jugs that were spilling out of her bra had gained his attention and that made him frequently look up at them.

"You like them don't you?" she commented.

"Huh?" Sidd replied in a perplexed tone.

She brought her both hand up at her tits and gently playing with them she asked him seductively, "Don't you find them intimidating."

"And I know you want to feel them." she whispered at him. Sidd gulped as he felt his throat go dry once again. He kept looking at her tits hoping that she might let him touch them. "You may be hoping that I might let you squeeze them but darling I am really sorry to say that you can't. b'cuz your dad owns them."

Leaning forward she made her jugs hang down to the floor. Her massive cleavage filled Sidd's eyes with lust. He kept drooling at them with burning desire to see more when suddenly she sat straight and covered them up with her shirt.

"So you see....you can't get your hands on them. Cause you don't own them, you don't own this house, you don't own me." Saying such ruthless words she stood up to leave. Sidd was completely baffled with her filthy behavior. For a moment he thought today was his lucky day and now he felt really absurd and most of all rejected. He wanted to show her he was the man but there was no way he could do that. His cock was hard and aching. He wanted this hot session to continue some how so when she walked by him he said, "OK! I will do anything just to feel them with my hands." Kamini quickly turned around when she heard that. "Oh really!" she said "anything huh!"

"Yeah, any filthy thing in the whole damn world" he added.

"Ok!" she pondered for a moment and then said, "Alright then go to the stores and bring me a packet of Pads."

"Huh?" Sidd looked at her with a shock.

"Don't you know pads? Sanitary napkins, now do you get it?" She hinted.

"Yeah! Yeah! Pads I got that!" Sidd babbled. Now that was a real odd job. A guy buying sanitary napkin was the grossest thing to do.

"Well you have to do what you have to do" Kamini mumbled with a giggle in the end.

"Ok I will do it but after that you will let me hold them, right?"

"Let's see about that later, just go." She said pushing him to go for it.

Sidd didn't wait a second he ran out grabbed his wallet and rushed out of the home to the stores. He was back in five minutes. When he returned he was gasping as he held out the packet of sanitary napkins before her.

"Amazing what a guy can do for a girl!" she exclaimed with unbelieving eyes.

"Now come here and sit down." She ordered him. Sidd walked towards the bed and stood right next to it. He was still gasping a bit and very much nervous. Kamini pushed him, making him sit over the edge of her bed. Then standing before him between his parted legs, she slowly unbuttoned her shirt and stripped it off. Then she undid her bra. Pulling it out of her body she threw it at him. Unbelievable but true her two gigantic orbs were hanging naked before him. Sidd couldn't believe his eyes as he looked at her with his eyes plugged out.

"Now I want you to suck them one after another." she said caressing his curly hairs. Sidd straighten up to reach his mouth to her dark brown nipples. He took one of her nipples between his lips and gently nibbled it before he suckled. Kamini moaned softly when she felt his wet tongue flick at her roused nipple. She was already so wet that she could feel her juices dribbled down onto her panties.

"Ohhh! Suck them, its feels so goood" she moaned deeply.

Sidd was really turning her light bulbs on. He kept sucking her tit until she asked him to go for the next one. When he shifted onto the next one he grabbed the previous one and squeezed it so hard that she nearly screamed to death.

Sidd gradually moved down. Kissing her brown skin under her breast he gradually made his way down to her naval. Her tummy was board flat and her naval deep and dark. He licked her naval as deep as his tongue could go and filled it up with his saliva. Pulling it out he probed his tongue in circles and licking all the up he once again began to suckle her tits.

Kamini was growing weak at her knees and when she realized that she has to stop now she felt his fingers hold on to the sides of her panties and she felt them gently pull her panties down.

'Oh god! What am I doing? I am cheating on my husband. This is not good.' she thought to herself. She looked down and saw Sidd staring at her wet dribbling hairy muff as it slowly revealed before him. 'This is not good, he is going too far, I cannot let him touch my pussy. 'She thought. Although one side of her mind screamed these words at her in vainly manner but her other side of her mind demanded to carry on the libido.

Before they began she had made a promise to herself that she will only let him touch her tits, play with them and at the most suck them and strictly no pussy business. She had done this before many a times and she loved seducing men like that. Letting her boyfriends play with her bulky assets was her pass-time during her college days. Her stepson was no different and she never felt guilty about her actions. She only wanted to teach him a lesson after she had caught him sneaking in to their room and watching her and Anil fuck. She made him do nasty things and never thought Sidd would accept the challenges so willingly. And once he did she wanted to see how far the boy can go and now it was she who was muddled up.

Sidd had breached her forbidden zone. Except for her two husbands, Kamini had never allowed any of her boyfriends even see or touch her pussy and that was something Sidd was on to.

Only to stop him Kamini who was already feeling weak at her knees dropped her ass down desperately to sit besides him. She caressed his cheek and looked into his eyes. She whispered almost begging, "Ohh sidd! It's wrong! We have to stop now..."

"Yeah Mom, I will but please let me see it up close.... Just once....." Sidd whispered back. Kamini wasn't thinking anymore. With her husband not around for almost a week her sexual drive was on the brim of explosion. She was tremendously aroused and even though her mind revolted to carry out the insane she shifted backwards to the centre of the bed. Sidd followed her on his knees and when his eyes caught the sight of her panties that were still hung to her knees, he took hold of them and pulled them out of her legs in one sweep. His desperate move at her panties made her somewhat speculative. She held her legs close together not willing to split them apart before him. But still Sidd could see her rosy lips and the slit in between. His hands eagerly took hold of her knees and gently pulled them apart. He moved in and brought his face so close to her swollen twat that he could smell her scent of ecstasy.

Kamini lying over her back began to think, 'Oh! I can't do this. I can't cheat on my husband.' With that thought she spoke up softly, "Ohhh! Sidd, now you have seen it .... Please.... we have to stop..." But there was no answer. Kamini looked down. Between her legs she found him staring at her sodden cunt. The sight of her sex had made his jaw almost hit the floor. He was completely speechless. He had never seen a real pussy before. Sidd was so much fascinated by the way her flower was carved into her body that he felt like exploring it further.

"Sidd, you have to listen to me." Kamini murmured with her voice gradually fading as she grew hornier. "Mom, Please just few more minutes." Sidd whispered back at her.

She thought that she can let this go for few more minutes but Sidd kept her in such a delusion that when he finally made his move it came to her as a shock. He moved his hand in between her legs and with his fingers he gently massaged her red and fluffy outer lips. The touch of his fingers on her swollen cunt lips brought her sanity back. 'Oh god what is he doing! He is touching my pussy.' Her mind screamed at her and before she could think any further Sidd split her pussy lips open. She was so wet between her lips that her juices literally dribbled out as he split open her cunt lips. He saw her juices stream down to her crack and he quickly lapped them up. Going upwards he eventually slid his tongue into her gap and that made his somewhat reluctant step mother throw her head back as waves of excitement flooded through her body.

Sidd looked up at her face. He saw on her face a wry grin, a tremble of excitement. He quickly ran his hand over her breast, squeezing it gently. He felt her entire body quiver as he probed his warm wet tongue deeper into her.

Slowly and gently he later pulled his tongue out from her spasmodic gulf and moved up licking her pink wrinkled flesh. He could see her growing wetter by minute and then all of a sudden he found her rosy bud; her clit. It was swollen red and a size of a peanut. Kamini's fingers clutched on to her pillow tightly as she felt his moist tongue circle around her bud. And when he flicked his tongue at her swollen clit she couldn't stop but moan in ecstasy. "Ohhhhh Yeahhh! That feels so good.... Baby Please.... Keep doing it!" She begged, her desperate eyes looking at her stepson between her two shaky legs as he lapped her between her lips.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kamini: A Sinful Desire Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds