• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Fat Chick Does Anal

Fat Chick Does Anal

Everyone has passion in their lives. Or obsessions. If you don't, you really should. We all have them. They're the little things that we do because we simply must. My name is Kurt Lamar and I am a rather passionate individual. I put my passion in everything that I do. I come from a middle-class African-American family in Boston. I was the first person in my family to win an academic scholarship to college. When I graduated with a Bachelors degree in business at the age of twenty, my entire family was proud of me.

Yeah, I was on my way to the top. I started working for a company while trying to get my MBA. I was a young black man in corporate America. We used to be rare and in many places we still are, but I see a few black men at business meetings every now and then. It's good to see my fellow black men, even if we are sometimes on opposite sides when it comes to fast-paced business dealings. I was living in Atlanta these days. It's a beautiful city. It's good to see so many black people doing well. The mayor of Atlanta is a black woman. I know of several high-powered black male and female business owners, politicians and entertainers. We're doing good for ourselves these days.

Life is alright for black folks in Atlanta. I was making six figures within a couple years of graduating college. Not bad, huh? Yeah, I was on my way to the top. Still, all work and no play makes me a dullard. And I hate that. I need to have some fun every now and then. Some people are dangerous when they're angry. Not me. I'm dangerous when I am bored. I've got a little secret to share with you. The secret of my success, so to speak. If you are good-looking, intelligent, healthy and educated, you've got a shot at being successful in this world. However, there are a lot of things that can stop you from reaching the top. When you face obstacles, human and otherwise, you need to do what needs to be done in order to get what you want.

A lot of people don't have it in them to do what is necessary to get what they want. They are afraid of consequences. They are also afraid of compromising their morals and values. If there's anything I find disgusting, it's people with morals and values. You might wonder, why do I consider this to be a bad thing? What am I, some kind of sociopath? No, just a functional fiend trying to get by, thank you very much. Just call me a Free Spirit and we'll call it even. I am what I am. A man without conscience. It enables me to do great things. Those like myself reach the top of the world while suckers and losers of both sexes crowd the bottom. That's the way it has always been. That's the way it should always be. With that being said, I've got a story to share with you. I need to engage in risky behavior on a rather interesting scale. It cannot be corrected but I've got no other way to fulfill those rather twisted needs of mine.

Today, my interest happens to be fat chicks. I saw something on this porn web site which puzzled me. Something I A feat I've been wanting to duplicate. I saw a man shoving his dick into a fat chick's ass. It was the single most wicked thing I've seen all day. I watched it over and over again. It was so wicked and erotic at the same time. What can I say? I was hooked. I went to the adult video store and rented videos featuring sexy young men fucking fat chicks in every way possible. I liked what I saw. I decided to find one to hump as soon as possible. I needed to figure out for myself what it would be like.

I didn't have long to wait. A twenty-something fat chick named Victoria from the company next door checks me out every time I walked by. I had noticed her before but considered her beneath my notice. Victoria was around five feet eight inches tall, and rather plain of face. Still, she had some redeeming features. She was heavyset, with broad shoulders, a chubby body, wide hips, thick legs and a huge, plump rump. A large booty. I think she did some kind of secretarial work or something. I smiled at her. She smiled at me and blushed. I made eye contact, which was unusual for me since I seldom looked at those I considered to be beneath myself in looks, intelligence or social status. Victoria smiled at me. I walked up to her and said hello. And like that, I was in like Flynn!

Victoria was an unusually horny fat chick. It was all too easy. She confessed that she had been lusting after me for months. I looked at this blonde-haired, green-eyed, alabaster-skinned tub of lard. I smiled and told her that I felt the same way. She grinned and told me that it was worth the wait. We checked into a nearby motel, and that's when the dirty fun began. Victoria and I went into the motel room, and as soon as I closed the door, she decided to show me how freaky she was. She undressed in a haste, showing off her plump body. I made her get on her knees and lick my balls, then I made her lick my asshole. Then, I told her to masturbate while I watched. Smiling wickedly, the chubby woman slid first one then two fingers into her snatch, and fucked herself right in front of me. I sure know how to pick them, don't I?

Next, I wanted to fulfill my fantasy of fucking a fat chick in the ass. Victoria was totally down for it. I made her get on all fours, then spread her plump butt cheeks before sliding my hard cock into her asshole. The fat chick screamed as my ten inches of hard black dick went up her ass. I held her by those thick, wide hips of hers and thrust into her. My first sensation upon penetrating the fat woman's asshole was one of warmth. Her ass was warm and tight. It felt good. Really good. As for Victoria, she was panting and gasping as I thrust my dick up her butt hole. Her plump body shook under the force of my thrusts. I loved it. Especially the way her chubby ass jiggled as I slammed it with force. I smacked it and she yelped. I noticed a nice red mark on her butt cheek and smiled. I continued slamming my cock up her butt hole, hearing her screams and loving every moment of it.

I decided to look into the fat woman's face while I fucked her in the ass. So, I turned her on her back. I looked at her plump body and the jiggling rolls of chubby flesh. For some reason, I felt both attracted and repelled. Victoria looked at me, her face contorted in an expression which seemed to be somewhere between pain and pleasure. I spread those big legs of hers and slammed my cock deep into her asshole. This time, I was balls deep. I looked into her eyes as I did. Victoria's eyes widened in shock. I grinned, loving it completely. It was so damn hot! I came right then and there, flooding her asshole with my cum. Victoria screamed loud enough to wake the dead. After a minute, I pulled out. I looked at her asshole, which was now stretched. You could see down that tunnel quite easily.

Afterwards, Victoria lay on the bed, looking at me with a strange expression on her face. I put my clothes back on. After a while, she spoke. She told me that this was the best fuck she'd ever received. It hurt like hell at first but felt good after a while. She told me that I was the best damn lover she'd ever had in her life. I looked at her. Nice words, to be sure, but where was she going with this? She told me that she wanted to see me again. I told her that I'd think about it, wished her a good day, and left. Play time was over. I had business to do. My little midday tryst was already a distant memory. Why? Because that's who I am.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Fat Chick Does Anal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 660 milliseconds