• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Fat Woman Gets Anal Love

Fat Woman Gets Anal Love

Ivan is the name. I've read somewhere that the bigger the woman, the tighter the asshole. Since I was a curious and sexually adventurous young Black man, I decided to go test that theory. I am an anally inclined fellow but I've never had anal sex with a large woman before. I went to a downtown brothel which specialized in erotic encounters between fat women and their admirers. It was a very fun experience.

The brothel was a grand old place which looked more like a hotel than the sort of place where sexually adventurous men and sometimes women came to satisfy cravings that society frowned upon and denied them. The madam of the brothel was an elderly white woman. She introduced herself as Mistress Bane and asked me what my pleasure was. I told her. She smiled knowingly and led me upstairs. I was led into a plush chamber, and introduced to a plain-faced, plump young woman with blonde hair, green eyes and alabaster skin. She introduced herself as Candy and told me that she would satisfy all of my desires.

The madam left us to our own devices. Candy disrobed before me. She was tall, thick-bodied and plump, with wide hips and a chubby, round bubble butt. I asked her to turn around and she showed me the goods. Yeah, she had what I wanted. A thick and plump butt. I was going to have my way with her. I dropped my pants to the floor and Candy got on her hands and knees before taking my cock into her mouth. I'm guessing that this was something she was used to doing. Sucking the dicks of men. She was quite good at it too. Judging by the way she sucked my cock and licked my balls, she was definitely a professional prostitute.

I looked into her eyes as she sucked me off. I've always had some empathic ability, which mystifies those who consider me to be a sociopath and a thrill seeker of the worst caliber. I can read people, both men and women, like a book. It's really not hard for me. Looking in Candy's eyes, I saw that she hated what she was doing. Also, she hated the brothel and the clients. I remembered the cold way in which she assessed me when I walked in and the way she looked at the madam. Yes, she hated the madam too. Many women who work as prostitutes and strippers are man-haters and they can be quite vicious. The same can be said for any woman. Most of them are cold, calculating predators that make the worst of men pale by comparison. A man-hater is on average far worse than a woman-hater. They are the dark edges of the world, the worst humanity has to offer. The rest of us are somewhere in the middle, caught up in their little war.

I continued thrusting my cock into Candy's mouth and the whore sucked me off before licking my balls. When I came, I blasted my cum all over her face. I could tell that she hated it, which is precisely why I did it. I made her lick me clean. Let the chubby slut earn her money. She'd think twice about spending it on shoes or whatever trivial things these artificial women of the world spent their money on. Yeah, she hated what she was doing but she was so damn good at it.

Next, I had big plans for her ass and informed her. Her eyes widened for half a second, then she seemed resigned to her fate. Apparently, I wasn't the only man out there with this peculiar fetish. I wanted to fuck a large woman in the ass. I wanted to plunder that tiny hole between those plump butt cheeks of hers. Candy assumed the position. I smiled. This was going to be good. I looked at her plump ass cheeks as she was on all fours. She turned around. I sharply smacked her face and told her not to look at me. She hesitated, then did as she was told.

I spread her plump butt cheeks wide open, and pressed my cock against her asshole. With a swift thrust, I went in. my first sensation was one of surprise. For such a big woman, Candy certainly had a small asshole. I'm guessing she didn't have nearly as many nether visitors as I once thought. Never mind that. I placed my hands on her hips and thrust deeply into her. A satisfying scream escaped her mouth. I held her even more tightly, then slammed into her. Her asshole was small but felt so wonderfully warm and tight. I couldn't get enough of it. I smacked her plump ass and got a yelp of protest out of her.

I continued to slam into her, loving the feel of the fat woman's tight asshole around my cock. It was like no other feeling in the world. And I absolutely loved every minute of it. Candy's plump body shook under the force of my thrusts. She screamed loud enough to wake the dead. It was wonderful. Wondrous music to those ears of mine. I continued to fuck her in the ass until I came, filling her ass with my cum. I squeezed my cock out of her ass, and got a surprise. The large woman's once tight ass was now a gaping hole. I grinned. Just call me the Ass Stretcher. I paid Candy and left. I'm guessing she was going to remember me in the morning. Too bad I can't say the same for her. Anyhow, that was my first experience having anal sex with a large woman and it was rather pleasant. I walked out into the night with an extra bounce in my step and a song in my heart.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Fat Woman Gets Anal Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 702 milliseconds