• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Movie Matinee

Movie Matinee

Have you seen that new movie that just came out? No? Me neither! I mean, we went to see it, one of those "romantic comedy" things starring... oh, what's her name... you'd know who I was talking about, if I could remember! (What? A guy can't take his girlfriend to a chick flick once in awhile?) Anyway... so we go to the movies, really intending to see the movie, but, well, you know... dark theater, popcorn, a bag of those candy corns... yep, you get the idea!

So, there we were in the back row... the matinee showing... (Damn! Still can't remember that actress who was in it... oh, I know you'd know who I was talking about; you might even be able to help me remember the name of the movie!) ... and at some point during those previews of coming attractions, she gave me my private preview of her own version of a coming attraction. ("Rebecca" something or other... Oh, sorry, still trying to think of that woman in the movie...)

"Want some popcorn?" she whispered, then threw a couple morsels at my face before I could even answer her.

"Damn! How'd they do that! Gots to see that movie! What do you think?" I whispered back, oblivious to the pitter-patter of puffy popcorn bouncing off my cheek.

"Have some more!" she giggled, tossing a whole handful that time.

"Huh?!"

(She's so cute when she gets frisky! I knew all along what she was doing; just figured I'd pretend to be not paying attention! Just to see how far she'd go, you know?)

"Kiss me like ya mean it!"

Well, all-rightey! She never has to say that twice... well, actually, she never needs to say it at all! I love kissing her! She's an incredible kisser... her tongue probes deeply, her hands wrap around my face to keep our lips locked like a vacuum seal... the way her hot breath from her nose steams my glasses. Oh, and how when she's withdrawing from the kiss, she wraps her lips around my tongue while she slides her mouth away from mine... ... ... ... ... ...

Oh! Sorry 'bout that... got stuck there in another one of those mental images!

Rebecca De Mornay! Yes! That's who's in that movie! (Now, if I could only remember the name of the movie!)

Okay, where was I ...

Well, we're into the third or fourth preview of coming attractions, I'm sitting there with a lap full of popcorn and a few of the really buttery ones stuck to my neck, when all of a sudden she takes my hand (well, "takes" probably isn't the right word; we were already holding hands... "guides" would've been a better word, but I don't feel like back-spacing to change it!) and sets it on her bare thigh. (She does that once in awhile... wears skirts... short skirts... no undies.) Well, I didn't need a map to find that buried treasure, let me tell ya! (Ahhhh.... what an amazing, uh... well, you know!)

(Guys, I don't know about you, but touching a woman there is about the best part of foreplay that I can think of! Well, yeah, I suppose you're right... all parts of foreplay are the best parts of foreplay!)

I let my fingers do the walking up the inside of her thigh while her hand rested on my hand and went along for the ride. A slow walk... a real... slow... stroll... know what I mean? Finally, that first touch there... feeling her soft pubic hair, combing it ever so gently with my fingers while my thumb just happened to dip to her wet lips, then slowly, and gently penetrate the depth between. I would've pushed my thumb inside as far as it would go, but she had a little spasm then, and clenched both her hands on top of my hand; not to take my hand away, but to just keep it still while her little spasm lasted... about a minute, I suppose. The contraction around my thumb was intense. I happened to look up just in time to see her face coming toward my face, and once again, her hands pulled my mouth to her hungry mouth.

"Don't stop," she moaned.

She then laid a hand back on my hand and directed me to use my fingers where my thumb had been, and once she was satisfied that my fingers didn't need anymore help from her, she grabbed my face again and our tongue tango resumed. Oh... she was so wet... I mean, REALLY wet! And hot... temperature hot, really! And, did I mention, sticky? Oh yeah... mmmm.... sure don't get any better than that in a finger-bang, eh? In and out my middle finger probed while my thumb teased and tickled her clit. Faster, and faster...

"Two, please?" she whispered, and I let my index finger join my middle finger.

Gawd... she was soooooooo.... well, you get the idea.

After awhile I could hear the sloshing of my fingers mixing up her wetness... and with each deep plunge, her contractions squeezed down like a vise. I lost count of her, uh... "spasms" after awhile... it seemed as though every other plunge was an orgasm for her!

"One more," she groaned, and my ring finger joined the other two already inside her.

By this time I knew that if I didn't get my dick out of my pants, my hard-on would surely rip a hole right through the zipper. (It's amazing how we often know what the other is thinking!) When I reached down to undo my fly, I found her hand already there, tugging at my belt buckle, then finally liberating the swelling inside my whitie-tighties. Her hand inside my shorts like that... combing my hair there, sliding past the shaft and cupping my sac, gently squeezing my tight balls...

"Don't!" she whispered, sensing that I was going to lose my load. "Please, wait... let me..."

And she did... while I kept up the steady finger fuck inside her. Our rhythm was so perfectly timed. As my fingers found the furthest reach of her depth, so did her closed fingers around me find their way to the base of my dick. And when my fingers withdrew to her pussy lips her fingers found my swollen mushroom head. An indescribable sensation? That would be an understatement! She had another long spasm just about the time I felt the tingling in my tip, and before I could control myself, my juice was flowing all over her hand as she was squirting hers all over mine. And this was before the opening credits of the movie (oh, damn... now what was the name of that movie?!?) were finished.

We cuddled a little while... in between several more, uh, "torments" like that. (I'm sure glad that movie was typical of other movies! Ninety-minutes give or take a few...) And while the closing credits were scrolling on the screen, we were getting "cozy" behind the curtain on the stage... to finish what we'd started in the back row! I'm still amazed that we could sneak back there without being seen, but by the time we got to the "OH MY GOD!!!" heavy breathing and screaming parts, everyone else had already left the theater! (Damn! Now what was the name of that movie!)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Movie Matinee

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds