• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The New Guy Ch. 05

The New Guy Ch. 05

Chapter 5: Betsy, part 1

Betsy followed me home, but once inside my apartment she seemed a little hesitant. "Having second thoughts?"

"No, I'm just not sure how I should proceed. I'm breaking new ground here and I don't know what to do."

"Well, we didn't come here to play cards, checkers or chess. We both know why we are here and we both know the mechanics of that so I guess a reasonable place to start would be to take our clothes off."

"What, no romance? No hugs or kisses, just get to it?"

"Isn't that what you said you wanted? The way I remember it you said, "No emotional involvement, no romantic ties."

"Still a girl likes a little of that stuff; to set the mood if nothing else."

"You can get that stuff from your hubby. You need to look at it from my point of view. You are a married woman cheating on her husband. In other words, you are a slut. Not that there is anything wrong with being a slut, in fact I love having sluts around, but that is what I see when I have a married woman in my apartment. That is what I want to see. That's all you have to do Betsy, be a slut. Say slutty things, do slutty things. Be a lady, a loving wife, a devoted mother someplace else, but when you are here in my apartment be the biggest slut you can be."

"What does a slut do?"

"Whatever she wants Betsy, whatever she wants."

She didn't say another word, just started undressing.

+++++

I told her to be a slut and she was. Once she was naked she told me that she wanted me to tit fuck her and I did. She told me to fuck her cunt and I did. She told me to suck her pussy and I did and while I was doing it she turned on me and went sixty-nine. And the entire time she moaned and talked.

"That's it, fuck your slut. Come on baby, make me your slut, stuff your cock into my slutty body. Cum in my slutty mouth baby, your slut wants your cum in her belly," and a lot more along those lines.

The surprise came when she said, "I want you in my ass lover. Take my slutty ass. I've never had a cock there before so come on lover, take your sluts ass. Make me your ass slut baby; stuff your cock in my shit hole and make my ass yours."

"You're kidding me. That sexy ass has never been tapped?"

"I've never wanted it and I never intended to do it."

"Why now?"

"Because I'm your slut and sluts take it in the ass."

Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth I opened the drawer of the bedside stand and got out the tube of KY Jelly. I got Betsy on her hands and knees and while I used the fingers of my left hand to work on her pussy I used my right to work on her ass. Using a liberal amount of KY I worked one and then two fingers into her ass. I worked them for a couple of minutes and then I added a third. Betsy was moaning as both hands worked on her and when I felt that she was as ready as I could get her I moved up behind her and told her to bite down on the pillow.

"It will hurt at first, but after a while the hurt goes away."

I lubed my cock up real good with the KY and then I slowly worked my cock in Betsy's butt hole and I felt her body stiffen as she moaned into the pillow.

"You okay? You want me to stop?"

She lifted her head from the pillow and moaned, "It hurts, but don't stop. We've gone this far, so just do it," and she buried her head back in the pillow. I worked my cock real slow for the next couple of minutes and Betsy's moans began to change tone. She lifted her head from the pillow and said, "Just a little faster; it is starting to feel good."

Two minutes later she was pushing her ass back at me as she moaned, "Yes, yes, yes, yes." I grabbed her hips and started to drive my cock up her dirt road and she started shaking and screamed out, "Oh fuck, oh God, oh shit, oh yesssssss" as she had an orgasm. It was another minute of hard pounding before I had my climax and then I just knelt there and held her hips as my cock shriveled up inside her hot tunnel.

I pulled out and fell back on the bed and tried to catch my breath. Betsy was still on her knees next to me, head still on the pillow and she said, "Sweet fucking Jesus, I never would have believed how good that taking it in the butt could be. And then she surprised -no, shocked would be a better term - the hell out of me. She spun around, took my slime-covered cock in her mouth and began giving me a blow job. I took a quick glance at the clock and saw that we didn't have time for any more playing if she was going to beat her husband home and I tried to push her away. She resisted and so I told her to look at the clock and she did and then she went right back to sucking my cock until it was hard again. She took her mouth off me and looked down at me.

"Was that slutty enough for you?"

"It's a start, but have you noticed the time? Don't you have to beat your hubby home?"

"What, and waste a perfectly good hard cock? It's a given that I'm going to be lying to him from now on so tonight is as good a time as any to start."

She got back on her knees with her head down on the pillow and said, "Do your ass slut again lover, fuck my shit hole."

Just before Betsy left she said, "I think I'm going to like being your slut. You need to think of some slutty things I can do the next time we get together. Tuesdays and Thursdays, right?"

"Right sweetie, Tuesdays and Thursdays."

As I watched her walk to her car I pondered her last words, to think about some slutty things to do next time, and wondered what I had managed to get myself into. For slutty, how was I going to top her first time out of the box - sucking my cock when it was straight out of her virgin ass? For all of my talk about wanting my women to be sluts in my apartment I was still a pretty white bread kind of guy. To me, just being a married woman fucking around on her husband qualified Betsy as being a slut. What the hell did I know about slutty things? I was just a guy who liked to have sex with married women. The kinkiest I ever got was eating a married woman's pussy just after she'd fucked her husband and Betsy was going to be back in two days expecting something slutty. I didn't have a clue as to what to do.

+++++

The next day at work things were considerably warmer, at least as far as the women were concerned. Sonia was walking in from the parking lot at the same time I was and just before we entered the front door she said, "Don't forget our lunch date." I smiled and nodded and then we were inside and the first person I saw was Betsy. She gave me a dazzling smile, which told me that she had either beaten her husband home or had managed to satisfy him with whatever lie she told.

I was sitting at my desk when Matty came in, sat down at her desk and looked over at me. She smiled, but I could see the gears turning as she wondered about how my night with Betsy had gone and how it might have compared to the evening she had spent with me. I knew that when I saw her after work I would be interrogated and I wondered just what I could say that wouldn't cause problems. About an hour after start time Mary came in and sat down on the edge of my desk.

"I won't ask you how last went. I just saw Betsy and she is positively glowing. I'm looking at your schedule for the rest of this week and I'm beginning to wonder if you will have any steam left for me when I get you this weekend."

"I wonder if I have any left for tonight."

"Poor baby. Getting too much are we?"

I smiled at her and nodded a 'no' but as she walked away I had to wonder if maybe she might be right. Maybe I was getting too much. Never before had I gotten so much so fast. Before I would have an affair that would last a while and then I would move on to the next one, but here circumstances had put them all into a compacted time frame and I'd had more sex in the last two weeks than I'd had in the previous six months. Was there such a thing as too much pussy? God I hoped not.

+++++

Just before leaving for lunch with Sonia Matty came up to me, "I have to cancel on tonight. I forgot that my daughter has a school play and I have to go. I still have Friday, don't I?"

"I'll look forward to it."

Deep down it was good news; I needed a day of rest.

Lunch hour with Sonia was both good and bad. We hit a motel room and when we got inside I went to help her take her clothes off, but she said no.

"All that's going to happen this time is I'm going to work on giving you a blow job and this time I'll try not to mess it up."

Not being an idiot and remembering what had happened the last time Sonia had given me head I stripped to the waist and then sat down on the edge of the bed. Sonia went to her knees in front of me, looked up at me, smiled and said, "I'll get better at this, I promise."

She gave me an excellent blow job. She took her time and let me build up to my climax slowly. As much as I love a woman who swallows I still remembered the last time so I told Sonia when I was ready to let loose so she could finish me off by hand. She took her mouth off me and said, "I don't care lover, do it. I'm going to do this right" and she went back to blowing me. I erupted and she swallowed it all and when I was limp she let my dick fall from her mouth. She looked up at me and was getting ready to say something when suddenly she got to her feet and rushed to the bathroom. I heard the sounds that told me what was happening and when she hadn't come out after five minutes I got up and went in to check on her. She was sitting on the toilet wiping tears off her cheeks with a towel and when I came in she looked up at me, "I'm sorry. This is just so embarrassing."

"No need to be sorry. It was a very good blow job and not every woman swallows cum. A lot of them don't like it. They give a man good head and when the man is ready they finish it by hand."

"But that isn't what I want. I want to experience the whole thing, not just part of it."

"Well then, we will just have to see to it that you get plenty more opportunities to practice so that you can get it right."

"You don't care that I ruin the moment by rushing to the bathroom?"

"From a purely selfish point of view, no. You got me off and that is what I was looking for. I'm sorry though that the enjoyment wasn't there for you. Come on sweetie, touch up your makeup and let's get back to work. We can try again next week."

Sonia was quiet on the way back to work and spent most of her time looking out the passenger side window. When we pulled into the parking lot at work I started to get out of the car, but Sonia put out a hand to stop me.

"Can we talk for a minute?"

"Sure."

"Don't take this wrong, but I don't think I want to see you next week."

"Oh? Did I suddenly develop a bad case of body odor or bad breath?"

"No sweetie, it isn't you, it's me. I have a fantastic sex life with my hubby. True, he won't do oral or anal, but as far as regular sex goes he is the Energizer Bunny. He would go 24/7 if we both didn't have to work. I've decided that what happened the two times we were together is a sign telling me to be happy with what I have. In short sweetie, I'm being told to stop cheating on the guy I love and who loves me. As far as anal and oral are concerned I'm just going to have to find a way to get hubby to do it. If I can't, I guess that I'll just have to do without. Don't be mad at me okay?"

"I won't be mad if you promise to do something for me."

"What?"

"You still have to dance with me when we stop for drinks and you have to promise not to slap me if I cop a feel every now and again."

"You got it sweetie, but if you can cop feels off me you can't get pissed when I cop one off you."

"Deal."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The New Guy Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 74 milliseconds