• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Naughty Nicole Pt. 02

Naughty Nicole Pt. 02

123

If you have not read it yet, you might want to read the first part of Naughty Nicole.

Chapter 1

It had been five months since my Aunt Alice and cousin Nicole had visited. I hadn't spoken with Nicole since then, but her mother was still calling mom frequently so I got updates on how my cousin was doing. Her pregnancy was progressing well and everything seemed normal. Both she and the baby were healthy Aunt Alice assured my mother. This was a huge relief for me

One Sunday while mom had gone to church the ringing of the phone woke me. I rolled over in my bed and reached for the phone on my nightstand.

"Hello." I said in a groggy voice.

"Did I wake you, cuz?"

"Nicole?" I exclaimed, bolting up in bed.

"The one and only."

"Is everything okay?" I asked, scared she was calling because her mother was ill or something.

"Of course everything is okay, Alex," she told me "does something have to be wrong for me to call my favorite cousin?"

"No. I was just afraid your mom might be sick or something."

"No, she's fine, but that's why I'm calling."

"What?" I asked, now confused.

"I was thinking of bringing her down for a visit again next weekend, if that's alright."

"Of course it is."

"Good," she said "something told me you wouldn't mind seeing me." She let out a sexy laugh and I felt my cock begin to swell.

"Never, not my favorite cousin."

"In case you're wondering -- Mark can't make it. He's been working on a major proposal for a client and they have the presentation next Monday in Boston. I told him I know how important it is, so if he wanted to stay home he could. That also means we can stay a day longer this time since Mark doesn't get back till Tuesday night."

I laughed. "That was so thoughtful of you."

"Ain't I a great wife. "

I laughed, feeling more than a little guilty. "So everything's okay? With the pregnancy, I mean."

"Okay, except that I feel fat and I have to pee every ten minutes." she lamented.

"I bet you look great."

My cousin let out a giggle that made my cock twitch. "Well, one thing I know you'll like is that my boobs have gotten a lot bigger."

I slid my hand inside my boxers to hold my balls, then gave my cock a squeeze as I listened to my cousin's soft, sexy voice. "How much bigger?"

"You'll see..."

"I wish I could see right now." I told her.

"Maybe you'd like what you saw if you were here right now." she teased.

"Why's that?" My hand moved over my cock as I waited for her reply.

"I just got out of the shower and I'm sitting on my bed in just a bathrobe. It's kind of open at the top."

"How far?" I prodded.

"Far enough... I can almost see my nipples."

I could feel precum start to leak from my cock. I smeared it over the head as I listened to Nicole breathing over the phone.

"Okay... now I can see them...I opened it some more."

"I bet they look nice."

"They're hard," she said, arousal now showing on her voice "but they're hard all the time lately."

"Are you playing with them?"

"Mmm-hmm..." she cooed.

"Where's Mark?" I asked, now afraid that she would get caught.

"He's downstairs, probably still reading the paper."

I tugged at my boxers, pulling them down to my knees to free my cock. I tried to be subtle about it but Nicole must have heard me shifting about.

"What are you doing?" she asked, sounding suspicious.

"Getting comfortable." I replied, trying to be coy.

"Stroking your thick cock, I bet." she retorted.

"Well, you're not here to do it." I joked.

My cousin let out a sexy moan. "I will be soon, cuz."

"Good."

"I'm so wet right now, Alex. I thought I was a nympho before, but being pregnant has made me ten times as horny."

"Really?" I exclaimed, surprised. My mind filled with all sorts of lewd thoughts.

"Yeah... I want it all the time now. You better get some rest before I get there."

I laughed, listening to my cousin. There was a few seconds of silence as I pictured her on her bed with her robe pulled open.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Rubbing my clit... dipping a finger in... I'm so wet."

I kept stroking my cock as I listened, forming a mental image.

"Are you stroking it?"

"Yes." I grunted, feeling my arousal building.

"I want to hear you cum, Alex. Stroke that nice cock for me."

"I am."

"I'm sitting on my bed... my robe is open while I'm rubbing my clit... my tits are uncovered... they're so big now. Wait till you see them, Alex."

"I want to." I told her, my voice hoarse.

Nicole let out a long soft moan. "I feel like being so bad today. Mark's going out to watch a ballgame at a friend's. Maybe I'll just play with my pussy all afternoon."

"I wish I could watch."

"Just watch? Wouldn't you help?"

"I'd do whatever you wanted." I told her.

"I've missed you, cuz." she told me in a breathy voice.

"I've missed you too," I replied "I think of you all the time."

"I hope you get hard when you do." she teased.

"Always."

There were several seconds of silence, then I heard my cousin let out a faint gasp, then a moan. As I imagined her rubbing her pussy as she came I felt my cock twitch as my cum splashed over my belly. I let out a loud moan, listening to my cousin respond.

"I wish that was shooting on my tits. But next weekend it will be."

I can't wait."

"I should get going before Mark wonders where I am," she told me "but I'll see you Friday afternoon. Oh! Remember that restaurant we went to last time?"

"Yeah." I told her.

"Make reservations there for Friday night. I want to take you guys out again."

"Okay, thanks. I will."

"Bye, cuz. See you Friday. I love you."

"Love you too. Bye for now."

Chapter 2

My mother seemed as happy and eager about the impending visit of my aunt and cousin as I was. All that week she was cheerful as she busied herself cleaning the house and getting ready.

I threw myself into work, trying to keep busy in hopes that the time would seem to pass more quickly. I had some sick days saved up at work so I told my boss that I would need the following Monday off for a doctor's appointment. That meant I would be able to spend more time with Nicole.

Finally Friday arrived. As I expected my cousin's car was already in the yard when I got home from work. I raced inside and followed the sound of voices coming from the livingroom. My mother and aunt were on the sofa but Nicole wasn't there. I was puzzled. I turned around and saw two suitcases in the hall.

"Where's Nicole?" I asked, neglecting to greet my aunt first.

"She went up to use the bathroom." my mother told me.

"It's so good to see you again, Alex." My aunt got up and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"It's good to see you too, Aunt Alice. How have you been?"

"Can't complain," she replied, tilting her head to one side "some arthritis in my hands, but it's all part of getting old, I suppose.

I gave her a sympathetic nod.

"Alex, would you mind taking those suitcases up to their rooms? We didn't want Nicole carrying them up in her condition. The purple one is Alice's." mom interrupted.

"Sure. No problem."

I hurried upstairs with the suitcases, eager to see my cousin. I brought one into the room where my aunt was staying then went to Nicole's room. I placed her suitcase beside the bed. I smiled and felt my cock twitch as I thought back to what Nicole and I had done on that bed the last time she was here.

"Hey, cuz."

I spun around towards my cousin behind me, standing in the doorway. Although I knew she was more than half-way through her pregnancy I was still somewhat taken aback by how she looked. Even pregnant she still looked lovely.

Nicole was wearing a pale blue dress with tiny flowers on it. It came down just past her knees and had white buttons down the front. It did nothing to hide her Rubenesque figure. Her round stomach stood out from it and her heavy breasts pushed outwards. My cock thickened as I stared at her. She smiled.

"I told you they were a lot bigger."

"Yeah... wow." I said in a breathy voice.

My cousin chuckled as she stepped towards me. She pulled me to her, pressing her body against me. She kissed my mouth, then glanced down to the growing bulge in my pants.

"You're making me wet." she whispered.

"Good." I said, reaching up to her left breast, feeling how heavy and firm it was.

"Go easy -- they're really tender these days."

"Okay... sorry."

"It's not fair," she remarked "they're bigger and everyone wants to feel them, but they're so sensitive."

"Everyone?" I questioned.

"I'll tell you later. Did you make the reservations at the restaurant?"

I nodded. "Yeah -- for seven-thirty."

"Good. Thanks. We better get back downstairs now."

I followed my cousin down the stairs. Her steps were slow, cautious. I kept a wary eye on her, afraid that she might trip. I followed her into the livingroom and sat down adjacent to her.

"So, what's new with you, Alex? Still not married?" my aunt asked.

"Still not married. Sorry."

I told my aunt that essentially nothing was new in my life since she had last seen me. She seem satisfied with my answers to her questions and I was glad when she eventually returned to talking with my mother.

"It's almost time to be going to the restaurant." Nicole announced later, interrupting the conversation as she looked at her watch.

My mother and aunt got up and made their way to the kitchen. I followed them, Nicole coming behind me. She reached out and gave my ass a hard squeeze as she giggled.

I slid down in the back seat of Nicole's car as she drove us to the restaurant, my mind filled with many thoughts and questions. My libido was also surging.

Feeling bolder than I did during our last visit to the restaurant I pressed my knee to my cousin's leg next to me. Several times she glanced my way with a brief grin while we ate. My cock twitched in my pants as I anticipated being alone with her later.

"Thank you again for a wonderful meal, Nicole," my mother said as she took her coat off after we got home "I seem to eat better than usual when you visit."

"I'll have to visit more often then, Aunt Laura."

"Thanks, Nicole." I said, smiling over at her.

I found it to be another tedious hour or more while we sat in the livingroom the rest of the evening. Mom insisted on Nicole sitting on the couch because it would be more comfortable, which gave me a good vantage point to look at her. Her posture only seemed to accentuate how much more busty she now was compared to when I last saw her. I had to force myself to not stare when my mother and aunt were around.

"I'd stay up all night talking if I could, but I just can't." my mother said, sounding regretful.

I turned towards the clock on the table beside me. It was just past ten-thirty.

"We'll be here a day longer than last time," Nicole reminded her "so you'll have more time together. You get your rest, Aunt Laura."

My mother walked over to Nicole and kissed her cheek, looking her over with a smile. "Pregnancy suits you, dear. You look lovely."

"Thanks, but I don't always feel it." Nicole shot back as she looked up to my mother.

I bid my mother and aunt a good night, then watched as they left the room. When I turned towards my cousin on the couch she had a mischievous smile and was beckoning me over with her finger. She moved aside to make room for me to her left.

"So... happy to see me?"

"Of course." I assured her.

"Let me check." Nicole glided her hand up my thigh. Her fingers ran over my balls and she rubbed my cock through my pants. "Mmmm... you are." she said in a hushed voice.

I twisted on the couch to face Nicole, parting my legs so she could continue to rub my swollen cock. Her nipples stood out from her dress. I ran my fingers over her left one, feeling how thick it was.

"Want to see?" she offered.

"Of course."

Nicole looked up at the ceiling, listening to the sounds of footsteps in the upstairs bedrooms.

"Better wait a few minutes." she concluded.

I nodded, running my hand over her full breast, weighing it in my palm. "I bet Mark has a lot of fun with these." I remarked.

Nicole frowned and shrugged.

"What?"

"I don't know," she sighed "ever since I got pregnant Mark has been treating me different."

"Bad? Has he hurt you?" I asked, feeling myself getting angry.

"No," she blurted out, holding her palm up to me "nothing like that. He's wonderful. It's just that he seems turned-off by me now, or something. We haven't done it in weeks. He says it's because he's worried it could hurt me or the baby but I don't know." There was sadness in Nicole's voice as she spoke. She sounded dejected.

"That could be." I offered.

"No," she said "I asked my doctor. He said that as long as it doesn't hurt that sex during pregnancy is good -- to have as much as I want. I don't know what's wrong with Mark."

"Maybe he's scared of hurting you or something." I suggested.

"I don't know," my cousin sighed "all I know is that I'm horny all the time and he's not interested."

"The fool!"

Nicole laughed as she leaned on my shoulder. I rubbed her back and kissed her rosy cheek. She let out a soft murmur.

Sounds from upstairs had now ceased, so I cupped my cousin's left breast in my hand, amazed by it's size and firmness. She unbuttoned her dress as far as the top of her round belly, then pulled it open. Her breasts overflowed from the white bra she was wearing, I stared for a while before touching her, making sure my touch was gentle. I slid my hand down her right one, then inside her bra. My fingers brushed over her swollen nipple and she shuddered.

"God, they're big."

Nicole giggled. "Like them?"

"Are you kidding?"

Nicole continued to rub her hand over the bulge in my pants as I fondled her from inside her bra.

"Upstairs you said that everyone wanted to feel them," I reminded her "like who?"

"Dave and Brian have a few times when we've been alone."

"You mean quick feels, or more?"

"Sometimes more."

"Like what?"

"Well, for example, a couple of weeks ago Brian stopped in while Mark was at work. I think he planned it that way. I was wearing one of Mark's shirts and a pair of shorts. I could tell Brian was staring at my tits. It was really making me wet. I asked if we could go sit on the couch because it was more comfortable for me. He kept sneaking looks at them, so finally I just came out and asked him if he liked them and if he wanted to see them."

"Who could refuse?" I joked.

"Not Brian," she exclaimed "so I unbuttoned the shirt part way and opened it. He started touching them and I could see the lump in his pants so I gave his cock a squeeze. That really surprised him. But then I told him if he let me give him a handjob he could cum on them."

"What did he do?"

"He wasn't sure at first, but I unbuttoned the shirt the rest of the way and pulled them from my bra so he could see. I told him to stand up. I undid his jeans and pulled them down. His cock was already leaking precum so I licked the head and stroked him. He gave my tits a good cum bath."

Nicole had a dreamy look on her face as she recounted her exploits to me. My cock was twitching as she rubbed it.

"How would you like one now?" I asked, deciding to push my luck.

Nicole's eyes widened and the corners of her mouth turned up. She pulled the top of her dress open wide and slid to the edge of the couch. "Stand up." she ordered.

I got up and faced my cousin. Her eyes were on the tent in my pants. Her nimble fingers unbuttoned them and she pulled my zipper down. My cock rose towards her face as she slid my boxers and pants down to my knees. She straightened her back, thrusting her chest towards my twitching hard-on.

"Cum on me, Alex."

I had needed to cum for quite a while now and knew it wouldn't be long before I did. I gripped my cock hard, stroking it as I stared down at my cousin's chest. She was holding her breasts, pushing them up from her bra as she waited.

"Stroke that nice cock, cuz... shoot your cum all over my big tits." she said in a soft voice, watching my hand move over my cock.

Not quite two minutes later my cock twitched as a stream of cum shot from it. It landed just below Nicole's neck and ran down into her cleavage. That was followed by two more that hit her round breasts, running down them as she watched. I leaned into her, spreading my cum around with the head of my cock, pushing it between her breasts before it began to soften.

Nicole was busy spreading my sticky juice over her as I got dressed again. I sat down and she turned and leaned her back on my chest, sliding her fingers inside her bra to paint her nipples with my jism. I watched over her shoulder.

"This weekend is going to be so much fun." she sighed, wiggling as she leaned back on me.

I tugged at the cup of her bra, peeking inside at her left nipple. I slid my hand in. It was hard and slippery as I rolled it between my fingers.

Nicole closed her eyes as I held her. Soon I noticed her yawn.

"Getting tired."

"I'm afraid so," she replied "I get tired so easily now."

"It's okay," I told her "it's important you get your sleep."

I eased my cousin upright and got off of the couch. I held my hand out to her and she steadied herself with it as she stood up. I held her for a moment, then kissed her before leading her upstairs.

Chapter 3

I made sure I was up early the next morning. I didn't want to waste a minute of time that could be spent with Nicole. It was a much nicer day than I anticipated and my mother and aunt were outside on the deck drinking tea and talking.

Nicole wasn't up yet as I had hoped. I made some toast and poured myself some juice. While I was eating I heard the sound of the shower upstairs and I smiled to myself.

"You're up early." my mother remarked as she and my aunt came inside.

"It's too nice a day to sleep in." I explained.

"That's what we were thinking," mom replied "Alice and I are going for a walk. The farmer's market down the road opened for the spring last weekend and we thought we'd go take a look."

I waited a few moments, then went to take a look out the kitchen window, watching my mother and aunt walking down the driveway.

The shower was still running as I bolted upstairs to Nicole's room to wait for her. She was startled to see me sitting on her bed as she walked in, drying her hair with a towel. She was wearing a white terrycloth robe and I assumed it was the one she had on last Sunday morning when she called.

"They just left to go to the farmer's market down the street." I grinned.

"How long will they be?" Nicole asked, tossing her damp towel down beside me. I could smell her shampoo on it.

"I don't know."

I reached out to Nicole's hands, drawing her to me. Her robe fell open as I tugged at the belt. Her round stomach as inches from me and I ran a hand over it.

"So I've been meaning to ask you something..."

"When did I get pregnant?" she surmised.

I nodded.

"I honestly don't know, Alex. But I've had all sorts of tests. I'm healthy. The baby's healthy -- no signs of problems or abnormalities." she assured me.

I was more than relieved and it must have shown on my face. Nicole ran her hand through my hair as she smiled at me.

"Want to know if it's a boy or a girl?" she asked.

"Do you know yet?"

"Yes."

"Tell me." I exclaimed.

"A boy." she announced.

"Have you been thinking of names yet?"

"We've already picked one out -- Alexander, but we'll end up calling him Alex."

I can't explain the feeling that went through me at that moment. It was a mixture of pride and surprise, tinged with some guilt and worry. I stroked my cousin's stomach some more, bending down to kiss it. Nicole cradled my head in her hands, holding my cheek to her as my hands went around to her back.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Naughty Nicole Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds