• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Kind of Love Ch. 03

A New Kind of Love Ch. 03

The loud beeping of his alarm clock woke Jack, 'Jeez I need to get a new alarm' he thought to himself as his hand reached over and clicked the button, stopping the irritating noise. Throwing back the covers he swung his legs around so he was sitting at the end of his bed. He blinked as he got his eyes to focus, looking in the general direction of his clock. 6:15. Jack groaned, his shift started at eight o clock, he had purposely set the alarm fifteen minutes late thinking that that extra sleeping time would mean that he wouldn't be as tired as normal. He had been wrong. Jack contemplated going back to sleep for another fifteen but decided against it. He stretched as he got up, hearing and feeling bones click as he did so. He grabbed a towel and made his way to the bathroom, knowing he'd feel more awake once he had had a shower.

Twenty minutes later he got out of the shower, feeling no more awake than he previously had. Once dressed he walked downstairs hoping that a large mug of coffee would do the job of making him perkier. As the kettle boiled Jack put a couple of pieces of bread into the toaster and got out a plate, a knife and the marmite.

A tap on the shoulder made him jump. Jack turned around and smiled when he saw Lucy. He kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Hey Sis, you want coffee?" He felt her lips against his cheek as she kissed him back. She walked over to the table and tucked in her blue shirt.

"Yes please. It's the only thing that would get me in the mood for work." Jack chuckled and poured out a mug of coffee for them both, walking over to the table to give one to her. A few minutes later his toast was done and Jack sat at the table spreading butter then marmite onto it. "I don't know how you can eat that." Jack shrugged.

"Like this." He said before taking a bite, chewing and swallowing a lump of the toast. "You either love it or hate it Luce." Jack laughed as she shook her head.

"I'd better be going." Jack looked up at the clock and frowned.

"It's only just coming up to ten to seven."

"Yep, but I work in Truro, remember?!" Jack nodded.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. So, what time do you think you'll be back tonight?" Lucy fiddled with a loose thread at the pocket of her shirt.

"Er...I don't know, seven, perhaps a little later." He nodded and yawned, the coffee hadn't worked either.

"Alright." He stood up and walked over to her, kissing her deeply on the lips with his hands on her waist. Lucy broke the kiss with a smile and a chuckle.

"I'm going to be late!" Jack kissed her one more time on the lips.

"Ok, well, have a good day sweetie."

Jack sat back in his chair as he heard the front door close. His thoughts drifted back to his and Lucy's budding relationship. He was no longer bothered about the moral side of it, it was love, they loved each other, why should that be stopped? The only thing bugging Jack was the fact about them being Police Officers, he couldn't see how it could, but, if this leaked out, it would be the end of his career, not counting the time in jail as well. He would do anything for his sister, but twenty five years in jail would be enough to end their relationship anyway. Jack put these worries aside and cleaned up the cups and plate from breakfast. He then found his jacket, put on his shoes and headed out to the car, locking the door on the way out.

Jack was on patrol until one o clock, at which time he returned to the station to type up a report. When he got to his desk he found a post-it stuck to the phone. 'Jack, some guy called James came in, he wanted to speak to you. He wants you to call him, that's his number...' Jack looked at the post it, he saw it was indeed James' number. Reluctantly he picked up the phone and dialled.

"Hello?!" The voice on the other end said.

"Hey, is this James?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, who the hell is this?"

"This is Jack. I believe you wanted to talk to me."

"Oh...Right yeah. It's about Lucy, where the hell has all her stuff gone?"

"She's got all her stuff round mine, you two broke up remember?"

"...I want her back Jack. I miss her...I love her."

"James, you upset her pretty bad, you accused her of cheating and all along it was you. She's devastated."

"...Well...Could you ask her if she could call me?"

"Why can't you call her yourself? You're the one who fucked up James."

"Fine...Forget it." The line went dead. Jack sat there, the phone still in his hand. Eventually he put it down, sat back in his chair and grabbed the rough copy of the report he had to write out.

By the time he had gotten home, Jack had completely forgotten about the conversation with James. He looked at his watch, 6:45. He took his shoes off and walked into the kitchen, walking to the fridge he took a beer out, opened it and took a large gulp. Once he had finished he put the can in the bin and got out a piece of paper. 'Sorry Lucy, very tired - long day. Food in the fridge, feel free to cook yourself something, don't bother with me. Hope you had a good day, see you tomorrow morning. Love, Jack.' Jack placed the note on the table before heading upstairs. He took a quick shower and headed to bed.

Jack awoke suddenly as he felt a hand on his bare stomach.

"Jack...?"

"Lucy?"

"Shit, I didn't mean to wake you...Sorry." Jack turned over and saw his sister lying next to him. He reached under the covers and found her hand and squeezed it softly.

"It's ok...What time is it?" Lucy pulled the covers up a bit higher, covering her chin.

"Er, about half eight." Jack yawned.

"Ok, I'll be back in a second, I need the toilet." With that he threw back the covers. He sat in shock when he saw his sisters naked body in front of him, one tiny bit coved her left breast and chin and was held by her hand. Jack stayed there looking at his sisters beautiful figure, he was amazed at how fit she was. As he looked at his sister, Jack began to realise that his penis was reacting to the sight before him. He looked down and saw that it was making a tent out of his boxer shorts. He stood up. "I-I've got to pee." With that he made a quick exit to the bathroom, running inside, slamming the door and locking it. When he had finished at the toilet he stood there not knowing what to do. He had hoped that when he had peed that his erection may have decrease a little. It hadn't. Slowly, Jack opened the door, he walked to the door of his room and saw that Lucy was sat on the edge of the bed, evidently waiting for him. He contemplated backing away but she had already seen him. He went in and sat next to her.

"So...Er...How was your day?" Jack nearly kicked himself. He couldn't believe he had just said that, out of all the things he could have said, he said that!

"It was fine thanks..." Lucy replied, Jack caught a glimpse of her face and saw she was trying not to laugh. Jack looked down and realised his cock was still fully erect.

"Oh, well, that's good to hear." Jack watched as Lucy put a hand on his thigh, slowly stroking it. He held his breath as he felt her hand go higher, and higher.

"Jack..." She paused, he looked over to her and she looked back. "I want this so badly...But, I know you don't. I'm sorry." Jack leaned over and kissed her on the lips, moving closer to her, causing her arm to raise higher up his leg.

"Lucy. I don't know why we are feeling this way towards one another...I don't know how it's possible. But it's love none the less and we can't help that." Lucy smiled as he said this.

"You mean...You feel the same...?" Jack nervously nodded. Lucy kissed him on the lips. Slowly she moved her hand up to the slit in Jacks boxers. Jack's heart stopped as he felt her hand wrap around the base of his penis. After a minute he became more relaxed and accustomed to the touch. He kissed her back, more passionately, pushing her back onto the bed. As he did so, he felt his boxers being pushed down his legs and onto the floor. He and Lucy laid there kissing in the ecstasy of their love. Jack worked up the courage to explore his sisters body first using his hands, working them down her sides, carefully caressing her legs, then bringing them back up to her breasts. As he softly caressed her petite breasts Jack kissed her on the neck, then the collarbone.

"Mmm, Jack, this feels so good." Jack didn't reply, he continued to caress his sisters perfect form as he made his way down her body, kissing and touching every inch. As he reached her waist, Jack saw his sisters pussy. It was surrounded by little curls of hair, she had obviously shaven recently. Carefully he kissed around the out side of the sensitive area causing her to moan. Taking this as a good sign, he let his tongue slide down her lips, beneath him he felt her body shudder with pleasure. Jack smiled to himself as he licked again and again, carefully he parted the silky lips with his fingers, allowing his tongue to explore deeper inside of her feeling the muscles squeeze his tongue. As he allowed his tongue to explore his sisters pussy, he gently squeezed and fondled her clitoris. This had an immediate effect. Jack had to hold tightly to Lucy's leg with his remaining hand, her body thrashed and squirmed all over the bed causing him to nearly fall off. Soon Jack was using his tongue to clean up his sisters cum, when he had finished he moved back up the bed and kissed her deeply on the lips.

"Oh God Jack, that was amazing!" Before Jack could give an answer she had kissed him back and was working her way down his body. It had been a while since Jack had been sexually active and he jumped as he once again felt the cold fingers of his sister around his erect penis. If that was a shock, he gasped as he felt the warm touch of Lucy's lips on the head of the penis. Jack laid back as he felt himself go deeper and deeper inside Lucy's throat, soon she was bobbing her head up and down on him and it was his turn to squirm in pleasure.

"Lucy, I'm going to -" Before he could finish the sentence Jack started to shoot his sperm down his sisters throat. He was amazed when he looked down and saw her swallow every bit. When he had finished he took his sister in his arms and kissed her passionately, he ignored the taste of his own cum as their tongues ventured into the others mouth. When they stopped Lucy rested her head on his chest. "Lucy...That felt so nice...I love you so much."

"I love you too Jack, I'm so happy that you feel comfortable with how we feel now." Jack smiled and ran his hand through his sisters hair. They laid there in silence, not needing to say anything, they knew how the other felt and that's all they cared about.

"Lucy...James called me today." Jack had just remembered the conversation, he hated to break the moment but thought he should tell Lucy in case she changed her mind.

"And? What did he want?"

"You. It sounds like he wants to get back together with you." Lucy went quiet, Jack waited patiently.

"What do you think?" Jack knew exactly what he thought, these new found feelings had brought him and his sister together when they both needed someone.

"Well...To be honest it's up to you."

"I'm asking your opinion Jack." She replied, taking his hand in hers. "I want to know if you want me and him to get back together."

"Lucy, I just want you to be happy. That's all I've ever wanted." Lucy raised her head and kissed him gently on the lips.

"Well, in that case, you're putting up with me." Jack chuckled and felt a sense of relief inside as he kissed her back. "I love you Jack, I don't want anyone else...Just you." Jack kissed her again, more passionately.

"And I love you Lucy, you're all I need."

As they kissed in each others arms, Jack felt his penis hardening once again and pressing up against his sisters leg. They stopped kissing and looked into each others eyes.

"Jack...I'm ready, I want to do this. I want you to make love to me." Jack put his hand to her cheek and gently kissed her on the lips. Slowly he pushed her back, laying her down on the bed. Pulling the covers up over them, Jack looked down and saw that she had spread her legs. He aligned his penis up with her pussy. As he carefully pushed the head in, both of their breathing rates increased, slowly he inched further in until only the base was left. Leaning down they kissed passionately.

"Gently..." Lucy whispered in his ear. Jack slowly reversed his previous movement until only the head was still inside, then he proceeded to thrust long and slow inside of her. Jack heard her moan and felt her legs slowly clasp around his, as he continued to thrust they looked into each others eyes and kissed softly. When he had previously had sex, Jack had always been fast - that's what the woman had wanted - it had only been a cheap fuck, this was different, they were making love.

Soon both of them were breathing hard. Jack decided to increase the pace a little, being careful not to hurt his sister.

"Oh, that's it Jack!" He felt his sisters hands on his shoulders, her nails slightly digging into his skin. As he got faster he noticed that Lucy was starting to meet his thrusts with her own. He couldn't believe how good it felt. Just before her orgasm, Jack felt her clench him with her vaginal muscles and her legs tightened around his buttocks, soon he felt her warm juices run down the sides of his penis. As she arched her back at the end of her orgasm, Jack started his. He stopped thrusting as he felt himself shoot into her. When he had stopped they lay there. Jack rolled over, letting Lucy lay atop of him, his penis still inside of her but softening. For a minute they lay there catching their breath.

"Lucy...That felt so good, I love you so much." He looked up into her loving eyes as they kissed.

"Oh Jack, I love you so much as well. That was so nice, I have never been so happy." Slowly she raised herself up, allowing his penis and their juices to run over Jacks body. They lay next to each other for a moment. "I think we should shower."

"I agree." Jack replied. They both got out of bed and walked into the bathroom hand in hand.

Once in the bathroom Jack opened the shower door, turned it on then jumped back as the cold water hit the glass. When it had warmed up Jack stepped in, followed by Lucy who then closed the shower door. Reaching for the soap, Jack smiled at Lucy who smiled back and picked up the shampoo. After rubbing the soap in his hands, he placed it back on the side and moved closer to his sister.

"May I?" He asked. Lucy smiled and nodded.

"Be my guest." Jack gently started to rub the soap onto his sisters breasts. Lucy had never really had big breasts, Jack didn't care, he didn't really see the point of big ones, wouldn't they just get in the way during sex? He crouched as he finished washing her breasts and stomach and started on her feet, making his way up one leg, then down the other. When he had washed her legs he took the soap. Gently, now behind her, he rubbed it against her pussy, then carefully washed the soap off with his hands. As he did this Jack kissed her on the neck and collar bone. When he had finished Lucy turned around to face him, she took the soap and started to apply it to his chest and stomach and eventually his legs. Once she had done the legs she took the soap and rubbed it in her hands until they were very soapy. Then she turned him around and took Jack's penis in her hand. Gently she massaged the soap into the slowly lengthening penis, after a minute Jack realised she was teasing him, the soap had long worn off and she was still rubbing him. Jack turned around, causing Lucy to let go of him. He smiled and grabbed the shampoo. Lucy had already washed her hair, so Jack squeezed the bottle and put the shampoo onto his head.

A few minutes later they were out of the shower, gently towelling each other off. Once he had dried her, Jack wrapped the towel around Lucy and pulled her towards him.

"You're so beautiful." Lucy blushed.

"T...Thank you Jack." Jack smiled and kissed her on the lips before taking her back into the bedroom. Remembering the sheets were now dirty Jack turned to Lucy.

"Mind if I bunk with you tonight? I'm too lazy to change the sheets." Lucy laughed and nodded. She took his hand and led him to her bedroom. Once inside they closed the curtains, the neighbours knew they were brother and sister, letting them see them both parade around naked in the same room may look suspicious. Jack turned out the light and joined Lucy in bed, holding her in his arms, letting her head rest on his chest.

"Lucy...?" He asked.

"Yes."

"I love you." Lucy looked up at Jack and kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you too Jack." Jack smiled as she placed her head back onto his chest. Laying his head back on the pillow he closed his eyes and eventually fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Kind of Love Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 774 milliseconds