• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Dark Side of Man

Dark Side of Man

Greetings, dear readers. I would like to invite you on a journey into the darkest heart of humanity. You're going to see all sorts of wonders, and horrors. It's not for the faint of heart. If you are the sort of man or woman who faints during horror movies or gets goose bumps, then I suggest you leave. If not, stick around and enjoy the show. I guarantee that it's going to leave a mark. Our story revolves around a certain twisted soul, and his adventures.

Trevor James and Marcy Jade are a couple of black professionals who like to get together exclusively for some hot fun. No strings attached. No limits. Both of them have careers. Trevor is a high-powered attorney in the big city. At the age of thirty two, this six-foot-six, black-skinned intellectual athlete has already made Junior Partner at the large law firm for which he works. Marcy is the Director of Special Projects for Maximum Security, a high-powered security agency started by her best friend and college lover, Jonathan Maximus.

These days, Marcy Jade practically ran the company since her boss, Jonathan Maximus had taken his sweetheart, detective Claire O'Hara on a vacation and they had been in Tahiti for the past three weeks. Doubtless, the lovebirds were having themselves a lot of fun. Marcy remembered Jonathan Maximus fondly. He was a good-looking, macho stud. An outstanding cop and an even better businessman. Too bad these days he was living with an Irish tomboy. Oh, well. Marcy really wasn't surprised.

Marcy Jade had always been a sexy gal. At six feet tall and weighing one hundred and fifty pounds, this black beauty stayed in shape. The only thing plump on her was her buttocks, which she absolutely did not mind. Yes, she attracted attention from men and women everywhere she went. Unfortunately, her charms and sexual skills left Jonathan Maximus somewhat cold. The guy loved hunting and wrestling and riding horses. Marcy Jade was a city girl, not some country hick. They could never work out. Jonathan found the right woman in Claire, the tomboy headliner from the police department where he once worked.

Marcy Jade found solace in the arms of Trevor James, the hunky black businessman she met at a company function not too long ago. They had been hooking up left and right ever since. What she loved about Trevor James was that this stud was comfortable enough in his sexuality to try just about anything. Trevor James was a bisexual black man. Although he didn't shout it from the mountaintops, he didn't exactly hide it either. He was very comfortable with himself. He introduced Marcy to pleasures she never knew existed.

What pleasures were those? After all, Marcy Jade was a sexually adventurous black woman who had slept with a number of hunky men and sexy women while in college. Yes, she wasn't afraid of anything. Like Trevor, she kept her sexual proclivities to herself. They were a perfect match, most of the time. Ambitious, smart and absolutely gorgeous. Yes, they were a match made in heaven. Sometimes, a little bit of the devilish still showed, though. It was during their passionate tryst that Trevor introduced Marcy to the pleasures that could be found in one's nether regions.

The two of them had made love several times that weekend and Marcy lay in bed, sated and nude. Trevor walked by, a gloriously naked sexy black man. Yes, he was something to see. The sight of him stirred Marcy's desires once more. Yes, the sister wanted some of that. Right here. Right now. She spread her arms in an inviting gesture. Laughing, Trevor came to her. Yet this time, instead of embracing her, he flipped her on her back.

To say that Marcy was surprised would have been an understatement. Trevor pushed her onto the bed, and spread her butt cheeks. Ignoring her screams of protest, he slid his finger into her asshole, and moved it around. Marcy screamed. Never before had she ever felt so...helpless. Trevor mercilessly continued fingering her tiny hole, and held her down. Marcy demanded to be let go. He didn't. Instead, he whacked her across the face. Marcy was too stunned to say anything. She looked at Trevor, and didn't recognize him then. The look on his face was wild and dangerous.

Trevor laughed, and bragged about all the men and women he had fucked like this. He went on, coldly describing every detail. He told her about Jefferson, a young black man who pledged to his fraternity while in college. Trevor whistled at the memory, and described how he took young Jefferson, bent him over and fucked him up the ass. He plunged his cock deep inside the young man, and the screams that followed were music to his ears. Trevor loved the feeling of power that came to him when he rendered both men and women helpless and sodomized them.

Trevor continued, and told her about a time when he fucked a young white woman with blonde hair named Kelly. He picked her up at a bar, got her liquored up and then bent her over and fucked her in the ass. He loved the feeling of a tight ass around his cock, no matter whom the ass in question belonged to. He fucked Nancy's tight asshole so hard that he made her cry. Her cries of pain and subsequent, shocked pleasure were music to his ears. When he was done with the story, Trevor looked at Marcy and told her that he was going to do the same thing to her.

Trevor spread Marcy's butt cheeks wide open, and let himself in. He shoved his cock deep into her ass. Marcy screamed in pain. Trevor whacked her across the face several more times, and laughed as he fucked her. He plunged his cock inside her, going where no man had gone before. Marcy screamed as his impossibly large prick invaded her asshole. In college, Marcy had been fucked by her girlfriend Melanie's dildo but Trevor's dick was bigger. Oddly enough, she found herself enjoying her defilement. When he came, sending his hot cum deep into her ass, she felt abased, but alive.

As soon as he came, Trevor let her go. Marcy whirled on him, ready to destroy the man who had taken her dignity. All teeth and claws, this wild woman was ready to kill and destroy. Yet when she looked at Trevor, she froze. His eyes were...different. These weren't the eyes of the monster who had taken her against her will moments earlier. These were the eyes of the man she loved. Trevor was staring at her, mumbling incoherently. He was apologizing over and over. Suddenly, he seized a knife, and pressed it against his throat.

Marcy looked into the eyes of the apologetic man, and realizes that she does not want him to die. She calmly takes the knife from him, tosses it out of the window, and demands an explanation. Crying softly, Trevor tells her a moving tale. A long time ago, when he was an eighteen-year-old bisexual black man just trying to discover his true self, he met a group of wealthy men and women. They were bisexuals. He had no idea that those who were like him could seem so normal. He taught all gay and bisexual men looked effeminate and that all lesbian and bisexual women looked butch. These people seemed so...normal.

Trevor was drawn to Alan, the tall and good-looking red-haired Irishman who led the group. He was also drawn to Kelly, Alan's blond-haired girlfriend and Kelly's best friend, the cute brunette Anita and finally Jefferson, the good-looking black man who was the only racial minority in the group. Trevor finally felt like he belonged. He hung out with them. Unfortunately, these bisexuals were actually violent criminals. They were part of a sadistic cult. Psychotic sexual deviants is what they were, and Alan was the worst of them.

One night, they initiated Trevor into their group in ways he would never forget. Alan tied Trevor on a table, and the group members took time raping him. Alan went first, forcing Trevor to suck his dick and also fucking him in the ass. Kelly, the sexy bisexual white girl with the beautiful blonde hair decided to enact a sick and twisted fantasy of hers. Kelly had seen videos on the web featuring black men fucking blonde women. She wanted to try the reverse, a blonde woman fucking black men with her dildo. So, she whipped out her strap on dildo and sodomized Trevor with it. All the group members took turns. The men violated Trevor's ass with their huge cocks. The women violated him with their dildos. All of them pissed on him and beat him almost within an inch of his life before leaving.

Trevor survived, but his already fragile psyche had been damaged beyond repair. The dark side of his personality emerged. This dark side called itself the Destroyer. The Destroyer went around avenging the wrongs done to the innocent young man Trevor once was. The Destroyer tracked down Alan and captured him. The Destroyer shoved a six-foot steel pipe up Alan's butt and killed him before incinerating the body. Then, the Destroyer tracked down Anita and shoved a baseball bat into her ass and a sword into her pussy before dousing her in oil and setting her on fire. The Destroyer captured Jefferson, and peeled the black man's skin off before feeding him to a few hundred ravenous rats. The Destroyer took particular pleasure in destroying Kelly.

The Destroyer tracked Kelly down, and proceeded to shove a spiked bat up her ass and inserted a ball of heated lead into her pussy. Then, he cut off her tongue and melted her face. He chopped her head off and fed the body to a pack of ravenous dogs which he had starved for a week and a half before feeding them her body. He burned the remains. The Destroyer's mission was complete. The wrongs done to Trevor had been avenged. However, the Destroyer considered Marcy to be a threat for some reason, and punished her for it. Trevor had no control over the Destroyer, who manifested himself in times of stress.

Marcy stared at Trevor. She should have been horrified by this story. A decent man had been turned into a monster by men and women who behaved like monsters. An innocent soul had been destroyed and left in its wake a demonic nightmare. A living nightmare. Yet when Marcy looked at Trevor, she didn't see a monster. She saw a good man who had been wronged. He was insane, not responsible for his actions. Maybe the soul inside of him could be saved. Slowly, she reached out to him. Embraced him. Yes, somehow, they would get through this together. It wasn't really him who hurt her, simply the monster who had been implanted inside him by other monsters.

Three years passed. Trevor James surrendered himself to the police department. The public had mixed feelings about this. A male who had been raped by both men and women went on a vengeful spree and killed all of his victimizers, in astonishingly brutal ways. Many people saw him as a victim and not a monster. Many women and a few men came forward and admitted that they too had been raped by Alan, the sadistic bisexual cult leader and serial killer, and the evil men and evil women who followed him. There was much sympathy for Trevor James. Many people, including policemen, thought he had done the world a favor by ridding it of the most evil men and women it had seen in ages. Alan and his cult had destroyed many lives. Nobody mourned them.

Trevor James was checked out of the mental hospital and given a clean bill of health. Three weeks later, he married Marcy Jade, now the Chief Financial Officer of Maximum Security. Maximum Security founder and CEO Jonathan Maximus and his new wife, Claire O'Hara, were also in attendance. Everyone wished the new bride and groom the best of luck. Jonathan offered Marcy and Trevor a trip to the Caribbean, on company money. They happily took it.

Marcy and Trevor lay in bed, in their room at the Hilton hotel in Kingston, Jamaica. Marcy smiled as she looked at the man she loved. They had gone through so much together. Now, finally, they got to be happy. Marcy looks into Trevor's eyes, and decides to spice up their late afternoon lovemaking with a little twist. She whispers something into his ear. He smiles and kisses her, telling her that she is the love of his life. Both of them get ready.

Marcy bends over and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. Trevor positions himself behind her and presses his cock against her tight butt hole. Marcy gasps as he enters her. Trevor places his hands on her hips and thrusts forward, plunging his cock deep into her ass. Marcy screams as she feels his thick black cock going deep into her ass. It feels so hard and hurts so deliciously. Marcy pushes back, her plump body driving his cock deeper inside of her. She cannot have enough of his cock up her butt. It's a wonderful feeling. When he came, it was glorious.

A little while later, Marcy Jade is fast asleep in the arms of her husband, Trevor James. Trevor James looks at her. He looks at their reflection in the mirror. Wow, he never thought he'd get this lucky. If only she knew who and what he really was. Man, she was really dumb, for a college woman! If only she knew that Alan and his cult had never raped him. In fact, he ran with this pack of vicious psychopaths, killing and raping alongside these sadistic and remorseless men and women for fun. He only left them when he challenged Alan for the leadership of the group and lost.

After losing his bid for leadership of this group of sexually voracious bisexual psychopaths, Trevor decided to destroy them. One by one, he hunted down the most dangerous men and women who ever walked the planet. One by one, he killed them. He got away with it, too. Now, he had a new life. His wife was rich and powerful, and if they ever split, he'd get millions. There were movies being made about him. He had been on various talk shows. To some, he was a creep but to many, he was a hero, an avenger of wrong deeds. He was the innocent man who stopped a pack of rabid serial killers after they robbed him of dignity and innocence. Oh, please! He looked at his wife who slept peacefully, never knowing that she had gotten it all wrong. There never was a Trevor James. There is only, and had always only been him. The being who called himself the Destroyer.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Dark Side of Man

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds