• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 11

The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 11

The boys were waiting when she got to the mall Monday morning. It was Ralph's turn to drive and according to the rotation that the guys had set up he was also the next one in line for the blow job. She got in front with him and the other three got in the back. As soon as he was out of the parking lot Ralph unzipped and took his cock out and she reached over and took it in her hand. She stroked it until it was good and hard and then she let go of it and reached into her purse and took out the mini-cassette recorder and hit PLAY. She sat there and looked from face to face as the four men listened to what took place in the van on Friday. When the tape ended she said:

"If you would like your very own copy of this tape I will see to it that you get one. I'll drop it off at your house and leave it with your wife."

She looked over at Ralph and said, "What happened to that nice hard cock you had a minute ago? It was so stiff and erect that it was just begging for a hot mouth and now it is all wilted and pathetic looking. Why is that?"

She reached over and took Ralph's limp cock in her hand and then looked into the faces of the other guys in the car one by one. She gave Ralph's cock a gentle squeeze and then said:

"My rules. No pictures, not a one. All the pictures you have get deleted before the end of the day. No one other than the four of you knows about this. Absolutely no one; do you understand what I'm saying Hank?"

He nodded that he understood that Jim was never to know.

"Blow jobs only unless I decide I want to walk over to Hank's van and that will depend totally on how you treat me. If I do get in the van with you, you will respect my wishes. If I say no to something you will remember that no means no."

She looked from man o man and then said, "And when I finish giving a blow job I expect to hear "Thank you." Do you all understand?" She got a yes from all four and then said, "I like sucking cock. I really enjoy a hot, hard dick in my mouth and being watched while I do it is a major turn on for me. I expect that whomever is driving will find me lots of semi trucks and pickup trucks that set up high enough that the driver or passengers can look down and see what I'm doing."

She looked at all of them again and then she turned back to Ralph. "Come on Ralph, let's see if we can make it big again" and she bent her head and started sucking on him.

+++++

She made her first big change that Monday at school. She still wore short skirts and high heels, but she stopped deliberately teasing the boys in the front row. She still crossed and uncrossed her legs a lot and she occasionally spread them wide, but she stopped deliberately pulling up her skirt and she stopped taking off her bra. She did wear half-cup push up brassieres and did wear blouses that showed some cleavage, but she stopped deliberately bending at the waist in front of her students to give them a really good look. She wouldn't pass up an opportunity if it came naturally, but she would no longer try and set up situations (except for her bookshelf cleanings). She had even made the decision to limit her free hour teasing to once a week.

The changes had nothing to do with a slackening of desire on her part; it was because she knew she was on the edge of being out of control and if she didn't control herself she was going to get caught. The changes wouldn't matter all that much. Over the last two months she had shown enough that it had primed the pump and it had the effect of making the boys strain to see if they could see more and they would keep straining. Just knowing that was a turn on for her.

The week flew by and she heard a lot of air horns as the men in the big rigs watched her suck off her male carpoolers. Three guys in a pick up had even followed them all the way to the mall parking lot and asked her how much she would charge to do them. She declined, but the idea made her so hot that after they had pulled away she said:

"Anyone want to get in the van with me?"

It turned out that all four did and when they were through with her (or she them) Rick was guaranteed another night off. But the three guys in the pick up truck offering her money to take care of them reminded her of the previous Saturday at K-Mart. She thought of that morning and wondered if the man would be there looking for her. And would he have the two hundred and fifty dollars? She had decided that she wasn't going back to that particular K-Mart anymore, but maybe just one more time? Just to see if he was there? Just to see if he was really willing to pay two-fifty for her? She wouldn't of course, but she was curious.

After dinner and while they were doing the dinner dishes Rick told her that he was going to have to go out of town the next week to attend a four day seminar.

"I'll have to lave Sunday night so I can be there when it starts Monday morning. It ends Thursday and if I can I'll catch a late flight home. If not, I'll be home sometime Friday."

"Is our health insurance paid up?"

"Why would you ask me a question like that?"

"You just told me that I'm going to have to go almost a week without making love. You don't think I'm going to leave you alone when you get home, do you? I'll probably hurt you trying to play catch up. As it is you are in for a long hard weekend because I'll have to see if I can get enough to hold me until you get home."

"I thought you said the change in your hormones would balance out."

"The doctor said it would happen, but he didn't say when. Besides, if I know you, and I do, when things balance out you will probably start whining that you aren't getting enough loving. Best take all you can get while you can get it."

After her time in the van that day she had intended to give Rick the night off, but hey; a girls got to do what a girls got to do.

+++++

Saturday found her in the K-Mart parking lot staring at the front door as she steeled herself for what she was going to do. She had on her shortest skirt and her highest heels and she had no brassiere on underneath her tight low-cut blouse. She had debated not wearing any panties but found that she had too; she was dripping wet with excitement and without panties her juices would be running down her legs. She took one last look to make sure that everything was in place and then she got out of the Suburban and headed for the store.

She was whistled at twice and she smiled when she saw one woman swat her companion when she caught him staring. Inside the store she grabbed a cart and started cruising the store. She looked for the man, but didn't see him anywhere. She saw lots of other men and more importantly, they saw her. She had several following her, pretending to be shopping, but somehow always seeming to be in the aisle she was in. She debated doing the changing room thing again, but really didn't want to. The only reason she was in that store on that particular morning was to see if the man had come expecting to see her.

After forty-five minutes of slow browsing she decided that he wasn't going to be there. She was standing in women's wear debating on making one more tour of the store and putting everything in her cart back where she found it or just walking away from the cart when a voice behind her said:

"I wondered if you would be here." She turned and saw the man. "Is your offer still good?"

"Yes and no."

"What does that mean?"

"I've been here for over an hour so the four hours is out." She looked at her watch and said, "Three hours is all I can give you."

"How much does that reduce the price?"

"It doesn't."

"Where will we do it?"

"The parking lot of course; unless you want to pop for a motel room and waste another hour in going to one and checking in. Parking lot or motel my time limit is twelve-thirty. After that I have another engagement."

"But the parking lot?"

"Trust me, it will work."

"Lead the way."

They both abandoned their shopping carts and the man followed her out of the store. She couldn't believe she was actually going to do it. Actually sell her body to a stranger. She was so excited, so hot that her panties had to be soaking wet. She was surprised she wasn't making a squishing sound when she walked. She opened the door and motioned him inside. He entered the van and then stopped in surprise when he saw Hank sitting in the driver's seat.

"Don't mind my husband sweetie. He's okay with what I do, but he worries about my safety when I'm not with one of my regulars. Give him the money so we can get started."

The man looked from Hank to her and then back to Hank and then he took an envelope out of his pocket and handed it to Hank. Hank opened the envelope, counted the money inside and then nodded to her and she started undressing.

"Come on sweetie, let's get naked and get it on."

The man stripped and she had him lay down and then she started sucking his cock. She licked the head and then ran her tongue down to the base and then drug it back up to the head. She took his nut sack in her hand and then she deep throated his cock. After a couple of minutes mouthing the man's cock she said:

"It's your money sweetie; you want me on the top or on the bottom?"

"Both. Start on top and then we can change."

She moved over him and took his cock in her right hand and guided him into her pussy as she pushed down on him. She placed her hands on his shoulders to brace herself and then she started riding the man's cock. Up and down she moved as the man reached up and played with her breasts and behind her Hank was saying, "Ride him you beautiful fucking slut, ride him."

After a couple of minutes the man wrapped his arms around her and rolled her over onto her back and then he started fucking her hard. She wrapped her legs around him, her nails dug into his back and she shoved her pussy up at him as she had her first orgasm. Another two minutes of hard fucking and the man came with a groan. She held him until she felt him go soft in her and then she pushed him off of her, swung around and went after his cock again with her mouth.

It took her almost five minutes of sucking, but she got him hard again and he got her up on her hands and knees and started fucking her dog fashion. He fucked her for about two minutes and then he asked:

"Can I fuck your ass? My wife won't let me do that?"

"Sure you can sweetie, but we need to get it ready. Move around so I can suck your cock while my hubby gets my butt ready for you." She turned to Hank, "Get the KY out of my purse honey and get my ass ready for him."

"Whatever you say dear" Hank said as he got the KY and lubed up his fingers. She captured her customer with her mouth and started sucking on him while Hank used his fingers and plenty of KY Jelly to loosen up her butt hole. After a few minutes Hank said:

"Okay baby doll, that ought to do it. You are fairly loose back there now."

She took her mouth off the man's cock and said, "Okay sweetie, move behind me and go get your prize."

The man moved behind her and she felt his cock pushing at her asshole. "Go easy big guy, go slow and easy until I get used to you."

The man did what she asked and after several minutes she started pushing back at him as he stroked into her. She moaned, "Oh God sweetie, that feels so good. Your wife doesn't know what she is missing. Fuck me sweetie, fuck my ass, fuck my ass hard."

The man started fucking her a little faster and a little harder and she was moaning, "Yes, yes, yes, yes" when Hank said, "Any other things you might want to try while you have the chance? My wife is a pretty hot slut and she'll do most anything."

"There is one thing" the man gasped out, "But I'll need help."

"What is it?"

"I've always wanted to do a threesome."

"Oh God" she moaned, "You want to watch me suck my hubby's dick while you fuck my ass?"

"Oh yes, please" the man asked as he kept plowing her Hershey Highway.

"Get over here honey and let's give the man his money's worth."

Hank dropped his trousers and offered her his cock and she took it in her mouth and then both men fucked their respective holes while she shook her way through an orgasm. After a couple of more minutes Hank said:

"I don't want to come in your mouth baby doll, I want your pussy."

"Lay down baby" she gasped, "And slide under me."

Hank told the man to pull out of her ass long enough for Hank to get into her pussy and then plug back in. Once the two men were in her they began to work her between them and after a minute she had another orgasm and seconds later her customer dumped his load in her rectum. He pulled out of and Hank rolled her over onto her back, lifted her legs up onto his shoulders and began to pound her.

Her five inch heels were up against the headliner of the van and Hank was driving into her as hard and as fast as he could. She had another orgasm and it was so strong that she screamed. The scream frightened the customer and he bolted form the van and ran off leaving the door open. Her body was shaking and she was moaning as she became aware of the two women standing there looking in the open door at Hank fucking her and seeing them triggered another small climax. She dug her nails into Hank's ass cheeks and pulled him as deep into her as she could and Hank let go his load. She felt his cum flood into her and she moaned.

When he started to go soft he pulled out and it was then he noticed the two women for the first time. "Well don't just stand there" he said, "Come on in." The two women looked at each other and then they turned and hurried away.

"Damn" Hank said, "That was intense. Can we do it again tomorrow?

"No. I just wanted to try it once to see what it would be like to do it for money." She dressed quickly and said, "I have to hurry or I'll be late to pick up my kids."

He handed her the envelope and said, "Keep me in mind the next time you want to try something different."

As she drove to pick up her kids at the swimming pool she thought about what she had just done. It had been fun, but there hadn't been the excitement she wanted, at least not until she had seen the two women watching. Fucking for money would join the adult bookstore and that particular K-Mart on the list of things she wouldn't do again.

+++++

The kids were outside playing and Rick was in the garage changing the oil in the Suburban. She was in the kitchen looking through the pantry for the can of condensed milk she was sure she had when the phone rang. She answered it and heard the voice that sent shivers down her spine and made her pussy tingle.

"Hello slut, miss me?"

She almost said, "Where have you been?" but caught herself in time. "What do you want?"

He laughed, "I thought you knew by now. I want you slut and I'm going to have you" The Watcher said. "I had a particular time and date in mind, but now that your hubby is going out of town for almost a week I thought I might move things up a bit. Pick a day slut, and I'll make it happen."

She was tempted to do just that - pick a day and get it over with - but instead she said, "It is never going to happen - no way - so will you stop bothering me? Just leave me alone."

"Not a chance in hell slut. I'm going to take you. Get used to the idea. I'm going to have you in all of your holes and I'm going to make you love it."

She pushed the button to end the call and wished she had an old fashioned phone - one the she could have slammed down into its cradle to end the call. Who was he? How did he know that Rick was going out of town and what had he meant when he said he had a particular time and place in mind? Could he actually know where she was going to be at a particular time and place? Oh God, she thought, now I have to go and change my panties.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 523 milliseconds