• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Party at Lynn's

The Party at Lynn's

The three girls shrieked and started to cover up, but it was too late. The whole group in the house had already seen them naked.

Lynn and Debbie walked around like they were dressed. Soon the other girls did too. They all flaunted their naked bodies to both guys and girls alike. Guys came up to them and patted their asses. There was a lot of giggling going on. Jim wasn't too happy watching Lynn being fondled on her ass. But Lynn wasn't paying attention to Jim. She was just enjoying all the guys staring at her. Debbie had been grabbed by one guy and was sitting on his lap. She was getting her tits grabbed, nipples pinched, her ass stroked. Even though she was sort of allowing that, her thighs were clamped together to keep him away from her pussy.

Some of the guys had brought alcohol and they were feeding it to Liz, Ashley and Maria, trying to get them drunk. Maria had sneaked up the stairs after they had been there a while and got a dress of Lynn's to put on. Liz and Ashley stayed naked, as did Lynn and Debbie. Soon there were people making dares to the 4 girls. One of them was to get down on their hands and knees and have their asses face the room. They looked at each other and started laughing, then the 4 of them walked to a wall and did it. One of the guys ran out to his car and got a camera and took pictures of them, but all he and anyone else could see were 4 asses over 4 pouting cunts and 4 pairs of legs.

As it got later and later people started to leave until it was Jim, the girls, and 7 other guys. Liz and Ashley were pretty drunk, Maria was pretty quiet, Lynn was sitting on Jim's lap kissing him and Debbie was wandering around talking to the other guys. Since Maria had covered up she had gotten quiet. She had a few drinks and was a little tipsy. Lynn caught Debbie's attention and nodded at Maria. The two of them got up and walked to her. One grabbed her and the other stripped her again. Then they got her down on the floor.

"Who wants her?"

"Anyone of you guys have the guts?"

Maria was struggling but not too hard. Lynn started tickling her and she started laughing. One of the guys came up behind Lynn and started fingerfucking her. This made Jim angry since Lynn didn't try to stop the guy. Jim got up from his chair and got between Maria's legs. Looking at Lynn, with an angry expression on his face he started eating Maria's pussy. The rest of the guys started egging him on and soon he got up and dropped his pants, then got between her legs again and started fucking Maria. Lynn just looked at him. He wasn't looking at Maria, but at Lynn. Lynn pushed the guy's hand away from her pussy and turned to face him. She unzipped his pants and took out his cock and glancing at Jim, she started sucking it. Liz and Ashley were watching the 4 of them. Debbie had a guy all over her and soon she was pushed back on the couch with her ass hanging over the edge. The guy with her dropped his pants and stuffed his cock up her pussy. Debbie, horny as hell, by being naked most of the night, started fucking him back as hard as she could. Maria was even getting into being fucked. Her little ass was coming up off the floor as Jim fucked up her. Before long Liz and Ashley were being fucked too. Lynn looked around at her hot shot friends and laughed. She let the cock plop out of her mouth and reached over to Jim. She pulled him up from Maria, and went over on her back. Jim was so ready to fuck anything that he slammed into her, making Lynn groan. Maria looked up and then at them. She was going to get up but another guy got between her legs and started fucking her.

All 5 of the girls were being fucked in the same room. You could hear squishy sounds because they all were wet and horny. The guys banging them were groaning away. Jim pulled out of Lynn and backed to the couch. He crooked his finger at her and she got up and climbed over his lap. Reaching between her legs, she grabbed his erect cock and holding it in position, she sat down on it. Jim leaned back.

"Fuck it, Lynn. Fuck my cock."

Lynn moaned and began lifting and dropping her ass, driving the hot, still cock up her pussy. The other girls weren't as lucky. The guys fucking them shot off in them and then either rolled off the girl or in Debbie's case leaned back. They all started watching Lynn fucking away.

"God I love your cock. It's so big and hard. It fills me right up."

"You are so tight Lynn. Your pussy is like a vise."

"Come on and fuck me, Jim, fuck me."

Jim started humping up into her and she kept lifting and slamming down on him, oblivious to the audience they had. They kept it up for almost 10 minutes, Lynn screaming into an orgasm and Jim finally pumping his load deep into her belly. "Oh god baby. Oh god. I love it when you come in me."

"You sweet bitch. Oh god you sweet bitch."

Debbie started clapping her hands and the others joined in. The 3 guys who had just been watching all of a sudden went for Liz, Ashley and Maria and soon the 3 girls were receiving another fucking. The rest of the group watched them taking cock and then another load of come in their pussies.

Lynn, Debbie and Jim sat together on the couch. They were all thinking the same thing. We have three converts.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Party at Lynn's

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 438 milliseconds