• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mountain Retreat Ch. 01

Mountain Retreat Ch. 01

I'd like to thank Lord Thelonius Porksword for his valuable time and help.

*

Ah, the rustic outdoors! Makes you wonder with all the technology that humans possess, they still manage to return to nature to relax. Hmmm, maybe we aren't a total loss.

I'm a surgical nurse at a mid-sized trauma hospital in the city. Getting away from, well, everything is a dream come true. A dream I've been waiting for, for six years. I had a whopping three weeks of time off saved, and it was in 'use it or lose it' mode.

And I wanted to get out of the city, so I went to the mountains. There was one of those rustic cabins that you could rent. I figured, no pager, no surprise call, and no bitchy doctors. The last made me giggle like a girl.

Oh, my name is Ayanna Stewart. Don't let the name fool you; I'm anything but hard core. Grew up in the burbs' about as far as you can get from the inner city. Well, without living in the country that is. But that isn't to say I can't handle myself. Workings in surgery lets one not only see the damage that can happen when bad things happen, but also how to cause it.

Nothing too outrageous about average me, height or weight. I could wish for less abdominal fat, but who wouldn't? I have mid-back length micro braids in, but my favorite feature is my ass. Ex- boyfriends have loved it too, double meaning intended. I really enjoy a healthy swat on my ass during sex. Seeing a reddish handprint on my brown ass as I look over my shoulder turns me on.

Unfortunately, no male company on this trip, so I'd have to settle for Big Red. It isn't the same, but it gets me off.

So I packed some food, clothes, and a couple good books and headed out. I would finally get to try out my digital camera. I've had it for years, but never had time to sit down with it. Oh well. And there is a lake somewhere around my cabin. Mmm, nature calls.

The drive was lengthy, but like the start of most road trips, the miles just flew past. I stopped at the main lodge at the base of the mountain to check in.

The guy at the desk was an early thirty-something white guy. Who am I kidding? This whole area is dominated by whites (we are in the mountains). Anyway, I walked up to the desk and got the lazy eye.

You know the one: the slow perusal of your entire body. If eyes had the power to strip, I'd be naked on my back.

So I pretended not to notice and removed my shades before giving him a look that said, "Not even if my life depended on it". It isn't that he wasn't attractive, he is, and he knew he was. No humility what so ever, I hate that.

"I have rented a cabin. Stewart. I'm here to check in." I spoke in a no nonsense voice so he would know I didn't appreciate his wandering look. He smirked, and his name badge caught the light, it read: Toby.

"Stewart, huh?" He checked the computer. Then he smiled "There you are. You're alone?"

"Yes." This guy was really getting annoying. "Will that be a problem?" He's making me sound like a bitch.

"No ma'am, but you have selected a favorite couples' cabin. It is very secluded. I could reassign a cabin that is closer to the lodge."

"I'll be fine. I have a cell phone and I don't plan on doing anything that would endanger myself."

"Then enjoy the mountains. I'm sure they'll enjoy you."

I gave him a puzzled yet disturbed look.

"You'll give the mountains something nice to view for a change." He handed me a key.

"Thanks." I said with a little more bite than I should have. I turned and left the lodge, my ass burned from his heated stare.

I slammed my car door a little harder than I should have before I drove to 'The Love Nest'. I shit you not, that's what it is called. Oh, and it was a really beautiful view.

******* "Yeah, she just left. She's ripe for it."

"Good. I've been wanting a girl like her for a while. So what does she look like?"

"Arrogant black bitch. Nice body, though. She'll be a great lay. Once we fight her into submission, that is. So I suggest you go first and take her down. The boys and I will be along shortly."

"You boys take your time. I want to tame this pussy all on my own." *******

A strong knock on the door and I jumped nearly a foot. I rolled my head in the direction of the offending noise and cursed. 'Well,' I thought to myself, 'at least I got to cum.' Wiping my hand on my shorts I stood on wobbly legs and went to the door.

A tall muscular ranger with piercing blue eyes a rugged shadow around his jaw. I think my mouth dropped open. Snapping it shut, I asked, "Can I help you?"

He smiled and shook his head. "Actually I need to ask if everything is all right with you. It's my job to check all the renters to make sure all is well, and Toby at the desk said you were up here alone. Is that right?"

"Yes. I needed a vacation away from the city."

"Is anyone meeting you up here? Friends, husband, boyfriend?"

"Nope. No time for friends or a boyfriend."

He looked almost shocked; "I refuse to believe that you don't have a man in your life."

"Most men can't handle me."

"Obviously you haven't met the right ones yet. Thank you for being honest. Not many women in your position would be."

That was cryptic. "Thank you?"

"I hope you enjoy your time in the mountains, -?"

"Ayanna."

"Ayanna. I'm Torc." He offered his hand, so I did the same forgetting that I had yet to wash it after having my fingers inside myself.

Quickly I squeezed his hand and was about to let go when he clenched his and brought my hand to his lips and kissed it.

He raised his eyes to mine took a deep sniff and ran his tongue over the back of my hand before saying, "You've been naughty. And you must be punished." With his other hand he slapped a handcuff on my right wrist. Spinning me around, he grabbed my left hand and clicked the other cuff on my left wrist.

"What the hell?! Let me go!"

He laughed into my ear, "I haven't even begun to play with you yet." He slid his hands over my breasts and around my waist. I kicked back at his leg and ran into the house.

Using my back, I shut the door and locked it. I ran to my cell phone and opened it on the table. Carefully I dialed 911. Hey, who said text messaging wouldn't come in handy someday? Once I felt around for my send button, I turned set the phone on the coffee table and got down on my knees and placed my ear to the receiver.

Never having needed to ever call the emergency number, I didn't know what to expect.

As soon as it clicked, I started yelling, "Hello?! Hello?! Anyone there?"

"911 Emergency, how may I help you?"

"I'm at Heavenly Mountain Retreat, the 'Love Nest' cabin, and there's a crazy ranger outside that handcuffed me! I don't know what he plans, but I'm scared. Send help!"

"Aww, I'm sure he hasn't done anything bad yet, besides, only naughty girls get handcuffed. Accept your punishment and I'm sure he'll leave you alone."

"What?" I demanded horrified. "I thought this was nine one one-.." Loud crashing at the front door. He was trying to break down the door!

"No, this is Toby at the desk. I've had all of your calls routed through here. Is my brother Torc up there? He's the crazy ranger. Has he fucked you yet? Don't let him, the rest of us need to get up there. We're on our way."

I stared at the phone as if it had sprouted sharp teeth. 'Oh my God,' I thought, 'they're going to rape me! I have to get out of here!' Sitting back on my butt, wriggled, trying to slide my arms around to the front of my body. I was still flexible maybe I could-. Suddenly the door burst open and the ranger stood there for a second. Then he tackled me before I could get my arms completely under me.

"Ah, ah! You are such a bad girl, trying to get free. I told you baby, I haven't gotten to play with you. Yet. I'm going to make sure you get a sound spanking. Right before the thorough fucking." He laughed and started tearing my shirt off. There wasn't much I could do besides roll around like a worm on a hook. I growled and tried to bite him.

Amused at my struggles, he continued to chuckle while he cut my shorts off with a serrated pocketknife. Once he cut through them he tossed the knife towards the front door.

His hands slithered between my legs, his fingers trying to find my center. I clenched my legs as tightly together as I could get them.

"Come on, Darlin'! Where's your sense of fun?"

"Get away! I have hepatitis C! That's the bad one you really don't want to get. You should let me go now so you don't catch it."

He chuckled smiling broadly. "No you don't. You tested negative for all STD's and the pregnancy test the higher ups have you take every six months. Ben's a cop, and checked your file out after you rented the cabin."

"What?" My blood ran cold at the thought of a seriously plotted abduction. "You know my test results? I'm not under any investigation, how could a cop get confidential files, it makes no sense!"

"It does if he's fucking the employee health director. Although he says she's a lousy lay, we have high hopes for you." His fingers found me. Two thick digits stretched me and squelched as he spread them and thrust them. "You are a very, very naughty girl. Dripping wet. And very tight."

"Don't flatter yourself! I was masturbating before you rang the doorbell. Thinking of well hung black males that have manners, not some backwoods bigheaded small dicked white-boy asshole!"

"You hurt my cock's feelings, sugar. He's anything but small. Your pretty mouth will apologize to him before the night is over."

"You will lose anything you put in my mouth. Count on it."

"That's enough now. I see you won't see my way of things without a little persuasion."

Keeping his hand between my legs, he rolled me onto his lap, ass in the air. His hand connected with my ass so quickly and so hard I could do nothing.

Shock is a good word for how I felt. A respected surgical nurse from a city hospital, getting spanked on her naked ass in the middle of the woods by a stranger, during her vacation? I wouldn't believe it either if I didn't feel his palm.

The blows forced me down onto his other hand, which ground into my clit. The more I screamed and the more frantic my motions, the more rapidly he struck me.

Before I knew it, I was on the verge of orgasm. The line of pain blurred at the prepuce of climax. I went still, frozen in place, terrified to move.

"You're almost there aren't you, bitch?" He growled into my ear. "I can feel the tension in your pussy. You want it so bad. Scared this white boy's gonna make you cream? Will you moan like the bitch you are, or will you scream your orgasm? Let's find out."

I lost all pride at that point. I begged him not to touch me. I offered to suck him off as long as he left me alone. Anything not to prove him right. He would only chant, "come on baby" while lightly flicking my engorged clit with the calloused pad of his thumb. No amount of pleading was getting me out of this one.

Pleasure hit so hard I think I lost consciousness. I came to with a loud noise in my ears. I was moaning loudly, my pussy spasming around his fingers. Tears flowed at my shame.

"Nice Darlin', I knew you had it in you." This time his laughter held an arrogant confidence that I really couldn't refute. "Pretty soon I'll be in you too."

I shook my head weakly, but he flicked his fingers and I trembled again.

"Ahh, Torc! Did you have to exhaust her already? We didn't get to taste her yet."

"She still has some fight left, don't you worry."

I lifted my head in horror. There were three men standing in the doorway. One was medium height with reddish brown hair and green eyes wearing a cop uniform so I could assume he was Ben.

Another was a tall stranger with blonde hair and dark brown eyes. And finally; the desk clerk, smirking down at me with hungry blue eyes. Eyes that resembled Torc's. "We missed her whoopin'? Damn, I wanted to see that. You deserved every lick, uppity bitch. He leaned down to smack my ass.

So I kicked him square in the balls. He dropped to the floor groaning in agony. Rolling off Torc's lap, I got to my feet and staggered for the door. Arms grappled me from behind and body slammed me to the floor. Wind knocked from my lungs caused me to lie there gaping like a fish.

The other two men moved in, stupid grins on their faces. I knew what was coming, and even though I could not breathe yet, I fought them. Still, the two with the grins, grabbed my legs.

Toby, now recovered slapped his hand over my mouth so hard my head hit the floor and I saw stars. Shaking my head clear, I jerked this way and that.

"Hold her!" Torc growled, lust filling his voice and dropping the tone of it. Violently tearing off his belt, and opening his jeans he grasped his sizeable erect cock.

I shook off the hand that covered my mouth. "No!" I screamed.

"Yes! We're all gonna take turns with you. And you are gonna take it. Shut her up." Torc got to his knees while Ben and the other guy wrestled my legs apart. Toby covered my mouth again as Torc slid a finger up and down my slit before dipping into me. "You got yourself all wet for us, you even came." He added another finger and began thrusting rubbing his thumb over my clit.

I shrieked and wriggled trying to throw them off. They only laughed, hands tweaking my nipples. "This will be so good!" Torc removed his fingers and notched his cock to my opening then pushed. And pushed until all of it was inside. "Feel all that? Enjoy ten inches of 'fuck you' goodness. Ah, she's sooo tight, mmm, and wet."

It was huge; I couldn't stop the moan that escaped. I'd never been that full of cock before. Almost immediately after he started pumping, I started to orgasm. Having come already my body was more than ready. And although I'd never admit it, the guys and the situation were pretty hot.

Control had been taken away, but they prepared my body completely before taking me. The more I squirmed, the more friction. The more friction and I triggered another orgasm. Ben and the other one watched as I came each palming a breast and twisting a nipple.

Toby lay flat on the floor and whispered dirty things in my ear. Things he and the others planned to do and what I was expected to do. I felt like a wounded deer with all these wolves surrounding me for the kill. I did feel like they were devouring me. Torc was relentless. No making them go away with wishing.

Although if I were truly honest with myself, I wasn't sure I wanted them to. I was defiantly enjoying the hard cock inside me but then so was Torc. Now he was yelling and pumping me full of his seed. Watching him, cum set me off again.

These men could get me pregnant. Any other alternative was not thought of in my mind, much too scary. He collapsed in a daze smiling stupidly as he rolled off me, his flaccid glistening cock sliding out of me.

Ben was quick to take his place. His cock was smaller than Torc's, but not by much. He was still larger than I was used to. His style was slower and more clit friendly. His strokes were smooth and confident while his thumb flicked my clit back and forth.

My legs gripped his waist rather than push him away. I didn't want to cum again, but the constant stimulation had tension building. With every thrust that tension grew until I was undulating, writhing up towards that peak just out of reach. He smiled as sweat beaded on his forehead enjoying my acceptance. Suddenly, my legs began to shake and my pussy quivered as I came. Ben followed quickly after.

The next one called himself Matt. He's the tit man. He played with them the entire time he fucked me. Rolling them, licking, and nibbling. Then he pulled out and smashed his cock in between my breasts. "Suck it, now!" He growled.

Toby forced my head up and released my mouth. "Do it. Suck him hard!" He chanted in my ear.

I opened my mouth and he surged forward. His cock tasted of cum, theirs and mine. "Ahhh!" Matt fell back popping out from my lips hot jets of cream splattering against my tits and mouth. When he finished with me, I was breathing hard and sweaty, covered in cum and well used.

Those that had already had me, sat back, smirking and full of themselves. Toby moved his hand from my hair and I curled into the fetal position.

"Please leave me alone. You got what you came for." There were no more tears. My eyes did not well up and nothing could be heard from my voice. Truth was I had orgasmic tremors and I was shaking but I didn't want them to know it.

"I haven't gotten what I want. I still want to fuck you." Toby murmured.

"No. No more, please."

"Don't try to fool me. You came. Not just once either. I'm gonna make you cum again. You thought you were too good for me, didn't you? Well, now you belong to us. We'll fuck you however we want for the next three weeks."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mountain Retreat Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds