• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Olivia Got Caught

Olivia Got Caught

The only thing nicer than her warm, wet pussy is the feeling I get when she hands me the money. The look on her face is worth a lot to me too. The disgust that plays over her face, the absolute loathing in her eyes as she kneels in front of me to suck my cock. The hatred displayed for me when she opens her legs for me makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. The contempt in her voice when she says, "Okay damn you, go ahead and fuck me" sends a tingle through my loins. But the absolute, all time greatest feeling comes when I'm stroking into her asshole and she screams, "Oh God, don't stop, don't stop, fuck me, please fuck me."

I laugh and say, "Oh but I am mother in law dear, and in more ways than one."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My mother in law hates me. She has always hated me and I am giving her good reason now, but it wasn't always that way; my giving her good reason I mean. She has had it in for me since the day Julie took me home to meet her parents. It never made any sense to me. I'm a decent looking guy, I have a good job and I worship the ground that Julie walks on. What more could a mother want for her daughter? A lot more apparently, at least as far as Julie's mother was concerned.

She was against me from the start and I hadn't even gotten out of the driveway following that first visit when she was on Julie about how unsuitable I was and that Julie should waste no time in getting rid of me. The funny thing about it is that she was never even able to give Julie a reason why she should dump me. It was always something like, "I have a bad feeling about him" or "I just know he isn't right for you. Trust me, I know these things."

She hated me so much that she would not even attend our wedding even though she paid for it - indirectly through her husband of course).

Things did not get any better after the wedding. Julie talked to her mom every day and her dear mother never passed on an opportunity to try and shoot me through the grease. It could be something like her mom asking her what she was doing.

"Well, since Rob is working late I'm trying to get some things done around here."

My dear mother in law would say something like; "He sure spends a lot of evenings away from home. You do know that is one of the signs that tells you that your husband is out running around on you, don't you?"

For my mother in law putting me down was a duty and it was a duty she never shirked. Julie knew that mommy couldn't stand me so everything she got for mommy dearest went in one ear and out the other. I could have fucked another woman in front of my mother in law and when she ran to Julie to snitch me out all she would get for her trouble was a, "Yes mother. Thank you for telling me" and that would be the end of it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I tried hard to be cordial around the old girl. I remembered her birthdays, sent her cards on Mother's Day and Valentine's Day and I even offered to stop by and lend a helping hand if she ever needed with anything when my father in law was out of town.

But no matter what I did or how hard I tried it never mattered. She had no use for me and she never would have. I'm only human so after several years of her bullshit my bullshit meter pegged out and I finally reached the point where I wanted to do something to get even with the bitch.

Olivia must have also pissed off the gods because one day, about five years after Julie and I married, they sent me a gift. It was a Tuesday night (Oh but I remember it well) and a client of mine had flown into town for a series of meetings. We had already planned on a working dinner and at the last minute Henry asked me if I would mind changing our plans a little.

"My daughter lives in Colorado Springs and I wondered if we could have dinner there instead of in Denver. That way she can meet me at the restaurant and take me home with her so I can spend a couple of days spoiling my grand kids."

"No problem Henry. I live in Castle Rock which is about halfway between Denver and the Springs so it will work out fine."

We pulled into the restaurant parking lot and just as I shut off the engine Henry said, "My, my, my. Now there is something that could make me stray."

I looked over to see what he was looking at and my jaw dropped a foot. Olivia came strolling out of the restaurant hand in hand with a man who was not my father in law. I watched them walk to a car and get in and then they sat there and necked for about five minutes and then they drove off.

"She turns you on Henry?"

"Rob, I have never cheated on my wife in over thirty-one years of marriage, but I would do that woman in a heartbeat."

"She is kind of expensive."

"She's a hooker?"

"She prefers to be called a 'courtesan,' but yeah, she is a high priced call girl."

"Sign me up Rob. Put me in touch."

"She is usually booked well in advance Henry. I doubt if we could set you up this time, but on your next visit we might can do it."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That night I found out from Julie that her dad was out of town for a week on business. The next morning I called a private detective and put him on Olivia's tail. By Friday I had names, dates, times, places and film - very explicit film - and I began to make my plans.

It was two weeks before my father in law went out of town again. The day he left I stopped by his house at lunchtime and rang the doorbell. Olivia answered the door and I could see that she had planned on going out. Low cut blouse, short skirt, high heels and makeup just ever so perfect.

"Why Olivia, you are looking sexy as hell. Getting ready to go and meet Mark?"

Her face paled when I said that and she stuttered when she said, "I have no idea what you are talking about."

"No? You don't know Mark? Mark Willard, husband of Martha, father of Cory and Kevin? But hey, I guess that I can understand that given that he has so many names to use. Let's see now" and I looked at the piece of paper in my hand. "On Tuesday you were registered at the Courtyard in Colorado Springs as Mr. and Mrs. Paul Baxter. Wednesday saw you at the Best Western as Mr. and Mrs. John Tyler. Thursday he signed you in at the Marriott as Mr. and Mrs. Robert Miller. I can see where you might be confused about the name."

"What do you want?"

"How about asking me in for a start. I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing that you don't want your neighbors knowing your business and my voice does carry sometimes."

Olivia stepped aside and I walked in. I headed straight for the living room and made myself comfortable on the couch. Olivia followed me into the room and sat down on a chair opposite me and in a voice clearly meant to put me in my place said, "All right Steve, what is this all about?"

"What it is all about mother in law dear is payback for all the years you have been fucking over me. You have been shitting on me since the day Julie brought me home to meet you, but I have suffered it in silence because you are Julie's mother.

"Two weeks ago I happened to be in Colorado Springs on business and I just happened to see you and Mark holding hands, hugging and kissing and I got curious. I got so curious that I did some investigating. You have been a bad girl Olivia, a very, very bad girl and now I am in a position to get back at you for all those years of abuse."

"What do you want?"

"I've given it a lot of thought Olivia and what I came up with is something that I'm absolutely sure you will hate. You may even hate it so much that you will refuse to do it, but that's okay because then I will see to it that these get out to everybody including your husband and Julia"

I walked over to her and handed her an envelope that contained a copy of the detective's report and copies of all the photos he had managed to take. When she saw them her face lost all of it's color and I saw her hands shake as she looked through them.

"I don't know how the detective managed to get those pictures, but you have to admit that they are very clear and explicit. I especially like the one where Mark is buried in your ass. The expression on your face says it all, doesn't it? What I have come up with Olivia is something so degrading that you will hate doing it. If you do it I get to enjoy seeing you degrading yourself. If you don't do it I get the pleasure of seeing your life destroyed when I go public with the information you have there in your hands."

"What?"

"You are going to be a high priced call girl Olivia, and I'm going to be your pimp."

Olivia's face went red as she said, "You're mad, stark raving mad. I'll do no such thing."

"Good. That's what I was hoping you would say" and I got up and headed for the door.

My hand was on the knob when Olivia said, "Where are you going? What are you going to do?"

I turned back toward her, "Well, let's see now. First I am going to hand carry a copy of what you have in your hand to Mrs. Willard. Then I'm going to send a copy to everyone that you know. Next, since the photos are all ready loaded onto my computer I'm going to set you up with your very own porn site.

"I'm assuming that your hubby took his laptop with him on his trip so I'll drop him an email, something along the lines of, "Dear Dad, I'm sorry as hell to have to be the one to tell you, but I really thought that you ought to know" and I'll send what you have in your hands as attachments. I can't just go to Julie and say, "Look what I have" but I will leave them someplace where she will manage to find them. I'm sure that some other things will occur to me. Maybe I can leave a copy in all your neighbor's mail boxes."

I turned and reached for the doorknob.

"Wait Steve. You aren't serious, are you? I mean, even you couldn't be that despicable."

"Why mommy dear, how can you say that? For years you have been telling everyone how bad I am and now you are going to act shocked because suddenly it is true?"

I turned again to go and again she stopped me. "Okay, I apologize and I'll never do it again, isn't that enough?"

"Too little, too late Olivia. I gave you your two choices. You turned down the one that would have kept things quiet."

"Please Steve. This will ruin my life."

"Not my problem Olivia. I will enjoy the hell out of doing it."

Her face got hard, "All right god damn you, what do I have to do to stop you?"

"Just what I said mother in law dear. You are fucking a man who isn't your husband and all I am proposing is that you do a few more. Look on the good side Olivia, you'll be getting paid for what you were doing for free and you only have to give me half of it. That's a good deal Olivia. I'm told that most pimps take sixty to seventy percent from their whores."

"What do I have to do?"

I gave her what I hoped was an evil grin and said, "What you have to do Olivia, is come over here and cement our new partnership." I opened my fly, took out my cock and said, "Crawl over here Olivia. Crawl over here and suck my cock. Come show your pimp your wares."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She did it. It killed her to do it, but she did crawl over to me and suck my cock. Granted, it did start out pretty half-hearted, but when I told her she had better do it like she loved doing it or I was getting up and leaving it got much better. Olivia gave pretty good head and she had me to the point of cumming a lot sooner than I expected. It took her by surprise when I grabbed her head and held it while I erupted and then held it in place until I was soft. When I let go of her she jerked back her head and looked up at me with hate filled eyes.

"You disgusting bastard. You could at least have warned me."

"Get something straight Olivia; you are my whore now and I'll do with you what I want. Anytime you want out of the arrangement you just say so and I'll walk away and do my thing. Now get your skirt and blouse off so I can see what my goods look like."

Hatred blazed off her, but she did what she was told and when she stood in front of me in black lace panties and bra, garter belt, nylons and high heels I said, "I see now what Mark sees in you. Tell you what. Let's get the next thing out of the way and then I'll get out of here and let you get to Mark. Have you got any KY Jelly or Lotion?"

"Yes, in the bedroom night stand."

"Lead the way mommy dear."

She gave me a look of disgust and then she turned and headed for the bedroom. She got the KY out of the bedside stand and handed it to me while I dropped my pants and boxers. I sat down on the edge of the bed and pointed at my soft cock, "Make it hard Olivia, it has one more thing to do."

"Are you going to fuck me?"

"Yes I am my dear mother in law, just as soon as you get me hard."

"God but you are a sorry piece of work."

"Just shut up and suck Olivia."

The enthusiasm wasn't there, but the level of skill made up for it and when I was stiff I told her to take off her panties, get on the bed and get on her hands and knees. I moved behind her and greased my cock up with KY. I grabbed her hips and I was ready for her when the head of my cock touched her puckered asshole and she tried to get away.

"Not there damn you, not there."

"Your pussy is for the paying customers Olivia. Besides, I've got nothing against Mark so I'm not going to send him sloppy seconds."

"Please Steve, Please, I'm begging you, not there, please not there."

"Sorry Olivia, but you have been a pain in my ass for so long that I just have to return the favor" and I pushed my cock against her anal rosebud.

"No Steve, please. At least spend some time loosening me up."

I didn't answer, I just pushed. Olivia gave a strangled sort of grunt as I entered her which disappointed me no end. I had wanted a scream or a loud yell that would have rattled the windows, but the level of disappointment wasn't anywhere near the level of surprise when about six strokes later Olivia gave a low moan and shoved her ass hard back at my cock and then hissed out a, "Yesssss, oh sweet Jesus yesssss. Fuck my ass, fuck me, fuck me hard, good, so good, fuck my ass" and then I got the scream that I had been hoping for, but it was a scream of pleasure as Olivia had a body shaking orgasm.

I'd only recently cum in her mouth and I wasn't anywhere near to cumming so I kept pounding hard into her butt hole and she moaned, "Don't stop, don't stop, harder damn you, fuck my ass, fuck my ass, make me cum, make me cum."

I was just slightly pissed. This was supposed to be revenge. She was supposed to be screaming and begging me to stop not the opposite. I reached down and grabbed the heels of her shoes and pulled them up. That got me a little deeper in her ass and maybe that with some hard thrusting would cause her some discomfort. I banged her as hard as I could, but all I got was a, "Yes, yes, oh god yes, cum in my ass, cum in my ass."

Another two minutes of hard pounding and I was ready to pump my load into her ass and I told her it was on the way.

"No, no, net yet, I'm almost there, wait for me damn it, wait for me."

Finally! Finally I was going to get a taste of revenge. A couple of more quick strokes and I sprayed everything I had into Olivia's ass and then I immediately pulled out and left her hanging.

"Noooooooo, I was so close, you could have waited for me, you could have you bastard, you could have."

When I came out of the bathroom after washing off my cock I found Oliva still on her knees with her ass in the air. "You really are an asshole Steve. It wouldn't have killed you to wait for me. Thirty more seconds is all it would have taken."

"I wasn't fucking you for your pleasure Olivia; I was fucking you for mine. You better get up and hurry; we don't want to keep Mark waiting, do we?"

I turned to leave the bedroom and just before going out the door I turned and said, "We really do need to work on your cock sucking skills so I'm going to be stopping by at lunch time from now on so you can practice. I want you to be perfect for your first customer. Make sure you are here when I get here."

"You fucking bastard" she said to my back as I left and I smiled.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That was six months ago. Olivia is a lot better at being a whore than she is at being a mother in law. Henry was her first customer and he gave her rave reviews. He is one of her steadies and he sees her every time he comes to town. Olivia has about thirty regulars and while she will not admit it I honestly believe that she is loving it.

Things have not mellowed any between us. That she hates my guts is plainly obvious, but she does what I tell her and without complaint. What kills her is having to hand me half the money that she gets from the dates I send her out on and the fact that I use her as my personal fuck toy whenever I feel like it.

What really wrecks her is knowing that she begs me to fuck her harder every time I bury my bone in her ass. That I guess is my real revenge; knowing that she hates me, but still has to beg me to make her cum, to fuck her ass harder and to know that I'm smiling while she does it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Olivia Got Caught

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds