• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 10

The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 10

Thursday morning the four men were waiting for her when she pulled up and parked at the mall. Steve and Hank were already sitting on the front seat and Ralph was already in the back. Harry was standing there waiting so she knew she was expected to take the middle of the back seat. She got in the Accord and Harry got in after her. As Harry closed the door Hank said:

"We set up a rotation sweetie. We drew for position and the way it came out is Ralph, Harry, Steve and then me. Ralph gets you on the way to work this morning and Harry gets you on the way home. You sit up front with Steve tomorrow and make him smile on the way to school and I'll get mine on the way home. Monday the rotation will start over."

While Hank was speaking Ralph was pulling down his zipper and taking out his cock. She looked at the hard piece of meat sticking up out of Ralph's lap and then she looked from man to man and saw that they all expected her to go along without protest.


"If I do this, no more pictures. If I see one camera or camera phone pointed at me it is over and I'll do my best to take you all down with me if you ever show those pictures. Is that understood?"

"Whatever you say sweetie" Hank said as Ralph put a hand behind her head and began pulling it down to his cock. She opened her mouth and Ralph pushed his cock in it and she started sucking. She was concentrating on getting him off and didn't notice when he took his hands away from her head. "She likes it" Hank said, "I told you that she liked it. We got us a winner here."

"We also have company" Steve said.

She looked up to see a high setting pick up truck cruising along beside them and two guys were looking down into the car and watching her suck off Ralph. "Oh God" she moaned and had a small orgasm just as Ralph pulled her head back down onto his cock. "Watch this" she mentally said to the guys in the truck, "Watch this and want it."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She spent her free time during the day trying to find a way out of the predicament that the four men had her in. Not that she minded sucking their cocks - she loved the feel of a cock in her mouth - but being forced to do it pissed her off. She hadn't been forced on the train and as a result she had looked forward to her train trips to and from work.

She wasn't deliberately teasing her front row students anymore. They were still being teased, but it was automatic now; she did it without even thinking about it. In fact, the only time she was aware of it anymore was when the bell rang and the students got up to leave. It was then that she saw their hard ons pushing their trousers trying to get out. More than once the sight of those lumps had sent her to the girl's restroom to masturbate.

She had been so pre-occupied with what had been going on lately with Jim, Hank, the car pool and being worried about what Thomas might have said and to whom, that she hadn't set up any fun for her free period in the afternoon. She felt the need to really light a fire in a student. She looked out over her third hour class trying to decide if she wanted one of them to help her clean shelves when her eyes settled on Mike Bruner. He was sitting in the front row straining his eyes trying to see up her skirt. He would do; yes, he would do nicely. The bell rang and everyone got up to leave and she said:

"Mr. Bruner, would you wait for a moment please?"

He stepped up to her desk and waited to see what she wanted. "Mr. Bruner" she asked, "You don't have a fifth hour class do you?"

"No ma'am."

"I need some help moving some books this afternoon during fourth hour. Any chance that you could give me a hand?"

"Yes ma'am, I'd be happy to."

"Thank you Mike, I'll see you then."

At the end of fourth hour she hurried to the bathroom and took off her bra and then left the top button on her blouse unbuttoned. She didn't have to pinch her nipples; they were already stiff with anticipation. Back in the classroom she set up the ladder and when Mike got there she explained to him what she wanted him to do.

"Take those books off the second shelf and hand them down to me. Then, while I dust the books you can dust the shelf and then I'll hand the books back up to you."

For the next thirty-five minutes, while she pretended to be oblivious to what he was doing, Mike looked down and saw her braless tits, stiff nipples and all, as he handed books down to her and as she handed them back up to him. He had major wood when she told him that they were done for the day.

"Can you help me finish this up tomorrow?"

"Yes ma'am, I sure can" he said as he hurried off to his next class or more likely the boy's bathroom to take care of his 'problem'. She was hot enough to fuck, but she had waited to long to end it and she hadn't left herself enough time to get to the bathroom, get herself off and be back in time for her last class of the day.

When she climbed into the Accord after school she had already stopped at the girl's bathroom and removed her panties and by the time the door had closed behind her she had her skirt up to her waist. As she reached for Harry's zipper she said:

"Finger me Ralph, get me off. Please get me off."

There were no semi trucks and no jacked up pick up trucks around that evening, but she didn't care that no one saw her sucking Harry's cock. All she cared about was Ralph's busy fingers in her pussy and she found herself wishing they were traveling in Hank's van so one of them could fuck her. She managed to get Harry off and Ralph got her off - twice - by the time they reached the mall parking lot. Steve and Hank tried to get her to go into the van with then, but she said no, that she had to get home and pick her kids up from the baby sitter.

Friday she sat up front and had her head in Steve's lap for most of the trip to school. The day flew by as she anticipated her free period with Mike. It was a repeat of the day before except that this time she undid the top two buttons of her blouse. There was one other difference. Where Mike was standing on the ladder put his cock on exactly the same level as her head. When she leaned forward to hand him the books her mouth was only six inches from his tent. She hoped he wasn't so locked onto her tits that he didn't notice. Did he see it? Was he wishing he could lean forward and cross that six inch gap and put his hard cock in her mouth? Her body shivered at the thought. They finished early enough that she was able to go to the bathroom and finger herself to an orgasm before her last class.

On the trip home that night she wondered, as she sucked Hank's cock, if she might not be better off finding a new job. Maybe something away from teaching. Her behavior was becoming more and more outrageous and a school was no place for it to be happening.

Hank still hadn't come by the time they reached the mall and when he told her to finish him off in his van she went with him. She hadn't expected the other three to follow, but they did and minutes later she found herself naked, on her hands and knees, with Hank's cock in her mouth and Steve sliding his stiff pole into her pussy from behind. Hank came and after she had swallowed his juices Harry took her place. Steve came and Ralph took his place. Her head was bobbing up and down on Harry when she felt a cold wetness and a finger pushing at her asshole. She lifted her head and looked back to see Hank. He smiled at her.

"I haven't done this hole yet."

"I don't want to do that."

"Haven't you yet learned that we don't care about what you want? What matters is what we want to do and what we want is to use all you have and that includes your butt."

She gasped as he pushed a finger in her ass and then Harry grabbed her head and pulled it back down on his cock. "Get back on the job baby, suck it."

She groaned around Harry's cock as Hank worked a second and then a third finger into her butt. She hated the fact that they were in her, but she didn't want them taken out because she knew what would follow there removal. Harry was just saying "Here it comes sweetie, suck it all down" when she felt hank pull his fingers out and put the head of his cock against her asshole. It was going to hurt, even with the prep it was going to hurt, and she had a sudden thought - she didn't have to hurt alone!! She forced her head down taking as much of Harry's cock as she could and she clamped her lips tight and sucked hard to get all the juice he was spitting out. When Hank pushed his cock past her sphincter she bit hard with her teeth and then jerked her head up, dragging her teeth along the length of Harry's cock and her, "Ow, that hurts!" was drowned out by Harry's loud, "Mother fuck, what the hell are you doing?"

"That hurt damn it, that hurt" she cried.

"What the fuck Hank? Why didn't you warn me so I could get my dick out of her mouth? She damn near bit my cock off."

"Sorry, but it will feel better when you soak it in her ass. Damn she is tight. Must not take it in the ass much."

"We can cure that" Ralph said.

"Oh yes indeed we will" Steve said.

Hank was holding her hips and fucking her ass and Harry moved and started rubbing his cock where she had bit him and while she watched that with some small satisfaction Steve took his place at her mouth. "If you decide to ram her hard you had better fucking tell me Hank. I don't want her biting my cock. He pulled her head down on his cock and told her to start sucking.

Hank's pounding was starting to feel good as the pain receded and she pushed her butt back at him. "That's it baby doll, I knew you would like it." He fucked her hard for another two minutes or so and then said, "Hot sauce coming baby doll" and then she felt his spurt. He pulled out and Ralph moved in behind her.

"I want to do something different," Ralph said, "I've read about it, but I've never tried it. Slide down Steve and shove it in her pussy."

"What are you going to do?" Steve asked.

"Two hole her. Take ass and pussy at the same time."

"No!" she cried, "You can't."

"Oh yes we can sweetie, and we are going to so you might as well relax and enjoy it."

The two men manhandled her into position and then Steve drove his cock up in to her and then put his arms around her neck and pulled her down so she was lying on his chest. Ralph worked his cock into her ass and the two men began to work her between them. She had never felt so full and in spite of not wanting it she began getting into it. The sensations were overwhelming. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning when hands took hold of her head and turned it to the side. She opened her eyes and saw Harry's cock at her mouth.

"You hurt it" he said, "So you get to kiss it and make it better."

All four men took part at keeping her "air tight" and when they were done with her and she was lying on the mattress watching them dress she said:

"Don't any of you feel guilty about this? How about you Steve, don't you feel bad at forcing me to do this?"

"I'm not forcing you."

"No, Ralph is the one blackmailing me, but you are going along with it. How would you feel if you found out that your wife had this happen to her?"

"My wife would never do anything like this."

"She would if she wasn't given any more choice in it than I was. You proud of yourself Ralph? Using your cell phone to take pictures of Hank forcing me and using the pictures to force me to have sex with all of you?"

"Pride has nothing to do with it honey. My wife doesn't like sex and I do. I saw a chance to get some and I took it."

"You are also a dirt bag Ralph. I saw you sneaking a picture with your cell phone while Harry, Hank and Steve were doing me. I said no more pictures, remember?"

"I remember, but you seem to have forgotten that we have already told you that what you want doesn't mean shit to us."

"How about me baby doll" Hank asked, "Aren't you going to ask me how I could do this to you?"

"No Hank, you are lower than pond scum as far as I'm concerned and I can't stand to look at you, let alone talk to you."

She reached for her clothes and started dressing as the men left to go home. "See you Monday baby doll" Hank said as she was getting out of his van.

"Fuck you asshole."

Rick got a break from her that night and she wasn't sure, but she thought he looked relieved.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She was busy getting the kids ready to go to dance class when the phone rang. It was Sarah asking her if she would mind dropping Chris and Bobby off at their soccer game. She didn't really want to because it meant she would have to dress conservatively and then find a place to change into her "slut suit" before heading over to K-Mart. But, Sarah was doing her a big favor in watching her kids when they got out of school so she could hardly say no.

She made general conversation with the boys as they drove toward the soccer field and she found out that Chris, the nineteen year old, wanted to be a firefighter when he got out of school and that he had a seventeen year old girlfriend. Bobby, the eighteen year old hadn't decided what he wanted to do when he got older. She wanted to sound them out on what they had seen the day she moved in, but the kids were in the car so she couldn't. She dropped them at the field and then dropped the kids off at dance class. She hit a gas station and while the gas was pumping into the Suburban she changed clothes in the restroom.

Things went well at K-Mart and she was able to flash her braless tits to several men and young boys and she collected a few followers before she went into the changing booths for what she considered "showtime." She adjusted the curtain the same as last time and then she did the same strip she had last time, but this time instead of trying on several outfits she took her dildo out of her purse, spread her legs wide and started playing with it.

She rubbed it slowly over her ass cheeks and watched the gap in the mirror until she had an audience at the trouser rack and then she brought the fake cock around to the front and began sliding it in and out of her pussy. She worked it until it was in as far as it would go and then she slowly drew it out and moved it up and down her body until it was between her breasts. She moved her arms to press her breasts together and then tit fucked herself with the rubber dick. She lowered her head and licked it, tasting herself, and then she slid it back down to her pussy, put it back in her purse and then dressed.

She was standing in line at the check-out stands when the man behind her leaned forward and said in a low voice:

"That was incredible what you did in the changing booth. Can I buy you a drink?"

She turned and saw a tall and very good looking man. She looked at her watch and then said:

"Sorry, not today. I have to meet a customer in an hour and then my husband expects me home by three. Same time?"

"Oh yeah, I can do that."

The line moved up and she placed her items on the conveyor belt and while she waited she looked the man over and noticed that he had a rather sizeable bulge. She looked around to see if anyone was paying attention to her and satisfied that no one was she reached out and touched the large lump. Even through his jeans it felt hot and she felt it twitch.

"Did I do that?"

"You know damned well you did."

"What a pity I can't have it today."

And then it was her time to check out. Just as she was leaving the checkout stand she leaned toward the man and whispered:

"Same time, same place and bring money. It's two-fifty for four hours" and then smiling at the astonished look on his face she turned and pushed her cart out of the store.

As she loaded her purchases into the car she wondered if the man would show up next Saturday with the money in his pocket. No matter, this K-Mart store was going on the list with the adult bookstore as a place not to return to. But as she turned the key in the ignition she had the thought that she'd never fucked for money and she wondered what it would feel like. Maybe she would come back to the K-Mart one more time - just to see if the man did show.

Another thought occurred to her as she drove over to the swimming pool to pick up the kids. The Watcher hadn't called her. Had something happened to him? Or was he close and getting ready to pounce? And why did the thought of him pouncing make her pussy wet?

Poor Rick was destroyed that night.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She woke before Rick in the morning and was sitting up in bed looking at him and wondering how she had lucked out in landing such a marvelous man and superb lover. She loved him and didn't ever want to be with anyone else, but if she didn't get herself under control he was going to eventually find out about her activities and she didn't think he would be pleased, not even a little bit. She promised herself that she would put an end to what she was doing.

She fed the kids their breakfast and then made up a tray and took it up to the bedroom. She woke Rick up with a slow, sensuous blow job and then fed him breakfast in bed.

"What's up Kath? Why the special treatment to day?"

"I've got to pamper you stud. Keep you wanting to give me more of what you gave me last night."

"Is that all you think of anymore is sex?"

"Why, you don't like sex anymore?"

"Well yeah, I like sex as much as the next person."

"Then you better take all you can get while you can get it. Those hormones that the birth control pills scrambled are starting to level out. I left you alone three nights this week. Enough sex talk. I've got to get dressed and get outside and figure out how I want to landscape the back yard. Summer vacation is not far off and I plan to be up to my elbows in dirt putting in flowers, plants, fruit trees and whatever. You just lay there and rest up. You might need to be well rested when I climb into bed with you tonight."

She was standing next to the fence drawing the layout of a flower bed when Chris came up to her on his side of the fence. "Hi" he said.

"Good morning Chris."

"Whatcha doing?"

"Figuring out where to plant my flowers and shrubs."

"Want to see something cool?"

"Sure."

He took something out of his pocket and held it up. "It's my cell phone and it takes pictures. Here, look."

She did and she saw it was a picture of her on her kitchen floor with Billy and Todd. "It looks like fun" Chris said, "Me and Bobby would like to try it. What do you think of the idea?"

What could she say? As long as he had that picture she was at his mercy so she said:

"I think that's a cool idea."

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 646 milliseconds