• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Kind of Love Ch. 02

A New Kind of Love Ch. 02

By the time that Lucy had emerged from her room, Jack had already packed most of her possessions. He found it almost therapeutic as it took his mind off his sister.

He was resting in the sitting room when she came downstairs. Without saying a word she walked into the room and sat down on the couch opposite Jack. For a while there was a awkward silence. The two kept glancing at the other then resuming looking at some inanimate object in the room with much fascination.

"Jack, I'm so-"

"Don't worry, it's ok." Jack said, interrupting her. "I've basically finished packing your things that you had in the utility room, I just need the stuff from your room." Lucy looked up and they made eye contact. Looking at her red eyes Jack realised how much he had upset his sister. He sighed and got up, he walked over to the couch where she was sitting and sat down beside her. "Lucy, I know you can't help the way you feel and although I'm confused about how you can feel this way I want you to know I don't want this to mess up our relationship. I love you Lucy and I will always be here for you, but that love can only go as far as brother and sister, I don't think that it could go any further."

Jack knew that he himself was lying about how he felt, he just didn't think it was the right thing to do, let alone the legal thing to do. If it was ever found out that a Police Officer, a person who is meant to enforce the law, was breaking it by committing incest it would be the end of his career. He looked at his sister who was trying to hide her tears.

"Come on, we need to get the clothes from your room." He stood up and offered his hand. Lucy reluctantly took it, lightly sobbing and followed Jack up to the bedroom. When they got upstairs they proceeded to sort the clothes out in silence, Jack guessed that this phase that his sister was going through was a result of the break up between her and James. She had, after all, loved him dearly. After the divorce had gone through, Jack planned to try and get Lucy to go out and meet more people, right now though it looked like the prospect of her going anywhere alone was slim.

An hour later they had finished putting the clothes in piles and had retrieved several bags from downstairs to put them in. They both went downstairs and Jack put on a pot of coffee and they soon each had a steaming mug of it in front of them.

"Thank you for this Jack." Lucy said, breaking the silence at last. Jack shook his head.

"It's fine, I just want to look after you and help you get through this. You can live with me as long as you wish, it's not like I'm bringing women home every night so you won't be disturbed." For the past five to ten years, Lucy, and their parents before they died, had been trying to persuade Jack to go out and meet girls, it was the shyness he had inherited from his father that had prevented him from doing so.

Lucy sighed.

"Jack, you need to go out and meet someone, you're twenty eight years old and you haven't got a girl friend. I don't mind if you bring women home while I'm over, it's none of my business." Jack shook his head and took a large gulp of his coffee.

"I'm fine Lucy. I've got to busy a life to get married, my job -"

"You said that now you're back onto normal patrol that you're ready to find a lady to settle down with."

"Lucy!" Jack said, raising his voice. "Just...Just forget it, come on, lets get this stuff into the car." They washed up the mugs and put them away, then moved all the bags into the car. When all the clothes were packed they both stood in the sitting room. "Now, are you sure that's everything? No books or anything you want to take."

"Oh yeah, I have a couple of books, and my laptop." Jack watched as she disappeared up the staircase to retrieve these items. As she did, he went around the house turning off the lights and locking the doors. By the time he had checked the whole house, Lucy had packed the rest of her things into her car.

"I'll lead." Jack said. They each got into their own car, Jack led the way to his house closely followed by Lucy.

Once they got to his house Jack parked on the street and let Lucy use the driveway. When she had stopped the engine she got out and went to the boot with Jack. One by one they took in a bag of clothes each, there were only about eight so they were done reasonably quickly. When Jack had purchased his house he chose a house with multiple rooms purposely so he could rent some out, he had never got around to sending a request for an advert in the paper therefore leaving him with two spare bedrooms fully furnished. As Lucy chose a room and unpacked her clothes, Jack went into the kitchen and washed up the pile of dirty plates before she got a chance to comment on them.

After he had finished he went upstairs to her room. He smiled as he stood in the doorway of the room.

"This looks exactly like your room when we lived in mum and dads house." Lucy jumped, not knowing he was there, she then nodded.

"Yeah, I know..." She stopped, another silence, this time they both knew what each other were thinking about. "God, I miss them." Jack walked over and hugged her, this time both of them had tears falling down their cheeks.

"Me too...Me too."

The parents had died in a car accident on the Marsh Mills roundabout just outside of Plymouth. By that point both Lucy and Jack had moved out of their parents house but were still very close to them emotionally. It came as a shock to both of them, Jack had to deliver the news to Lucy - She had been away with some friends in France.

"I don't know how I would have gone on with out you Lucy. I had only just left home when that happened and I suddenly had no one to support me. But then when I was able to move in with you, I will never forget how you helped me then." Jack ran his hand up down her back, listening to her sobs.

"It's kind of the other way round now huh?" She replied between sobs. Jack smiled to himself.

"Yeah I suppose." It had occurred to Jack that it was tragedy that had brought them together on many occasions, even before their parents death they had always supported each other through different troubles.

They broke the hug and smiled at each other. Jack raised his hand to her cheek and kissed her on the forehead. "Everything's going to be fine sis. You'll be over him soon enough and back to your old self." Lucy nodded.

"Yeah...Look, I'm a bit tired, do you mind if I get some sleep." Jack shook his head.

"No problem." They smiled and Lucy kissed Jack on the cheek, Jack noted that the kiss was near to his lips and sighed. "Lucy..."

"I'm sorry Jack, I can't help how I feel." Jack sighed once again.

"You need to stop this, I don't know if this is just a weird thing you're going through or what?" When she didn't reply he continued. "Look, I can only see one way that you're going to stop this kissing thing." Jack breathed out slowly, feeling slightly excited about what was to come. Slowly he leaned in and kissed Lucy on the lips, the reaction was automatic. He felt her push back against his lips, when he felt her tongue at his lips he reluctantly opened his mouth and felt it stroke against his. He realised his hands had moved and we interlinked with hers as they kissed.

Eventually they stopped, not because they wanted to - more so because they needed to breathe. Jack still had his eyes closed as he inhaled deeply, when he opened them the smiling face of his sister was there in front of him. At that point something had changed. The feeling inside of him that had previously worried him had come back and it was stronger, it wasn't guilt, it wasn't the thought of what they had just done was wrong...It was love. Neither of them said anything, they didn't have to, they both knew that their relationship had changed dramatically.

Silently Jack left the room, slowly shutting the door behind him. He immediately went to his bedroom, there he shut his door and lay on his bed. Thousands of questions plagued his mind, he had a serious moral dilemma on his hands. He was in love with his sister. It was pretty obvious that by the way she had been behaving around him that she also was in love with him, did that make it right? As he closed his eyes Jack could still feel the touch of her lips on his own, he could feel her warm breath tickle his neck as they broke the kiss, he could see her beautiful face smiling back at him. Slowly he drifted off to sleep with thoughts of Lucy in his head. Surely, a love as strong as this between a brother and sister couldn't be right. Could it?

When he awoke, Jack sat up and yawned. Standing up, he opened the door, from his room he could see into Lucy's. Her door was open and he could see her sitting on her bed reading a book. Jack leaned against his doorframe as he watched his sister's beautiful face scan page after page of the book, completely unaware of him.

A few minutes later she put the book down on the side, looking up she smiled at Jack.

"Hey, have a good sleep?" She asked.

"Yeah, how about you?" He replied, still standing in the doorway.

"Mmm, it was very nice...I dreamt about you." Jack gulped and went red. "Oh, well..." He drifted off, not really knowing what to say.

"Jack, can I ask you a question?" She asked, now at her door. Jack nodded. "That...That kiss earlier. Did you like it?" Jack looked away and slightly nodded, he was annoyed at how, now, even at the age of twenty eight he could still be so shy.

"Y-Yes, I did Lucy." he replied, turning back to face her. Her face turned to a look of relief, she slowly walked over and put her arms around him to hug him. Jack done the same, holding her close to him.

"I'm so glad that you did Jack, I was hoping you liked it." She kissed him on the cheek and he kissed her back.

They let go of each other and went downstairs. "What's the time?" She asked. Jack pulled out his mobile phone.

"Jeez it's quarter to seven! Want some dinner?" She nodded and they both walked into the kitchen. Jack opened the fridge and saw the other plate of spaghetti bolognaise, he took it out and put it on the side. "You can have that, I'll have a sandwich." Jack turned to Lucy who shook her head.

"No, let me cook something. It's the least I can do." Jack placed the plate back in the fridge and turned back to Lucy.

"You sure? I can cook something instead." She shook her head and walked up to him, lovingly looking into his eyes.

"I want to Jack." As she spoke she put one hand on his chest and let it run down to his stomach before removing it. She smiled and moved to the fridge. Again that warm feeling arose inside Jack, he moved aside and sat at the table as Lucy prepared the meal.

"So, what are we having?"

"Well, it's too late for a Sunday roast so how about steak and chips?" Jack nodded in agreement. If spaghetti bolognaise hadn't have existed then steak and chips would have been his favourite.

"Sounds good. Want a glass of wine?" He asked.

"Hmm, yes please, that would be nice." Jack walked towards the door.

"Wait here then I have a bottle in the car." Five minutes later he returned, bottle in hand. He got out two glasses and poured a fair amount into each of them and offered one to Lucy.

"Thank you." Lucy replied as she took the glass from him. Jack returned to his seating position, sipping his wine and watching his sister as she cut the potatoes.

Since the age of thirteen she had wanted to be a Police Officer, just like their dad. This had sent her into a dieting and exercise rampage, she joined up to every extra curriculum activity she could and trained vigorously at the gym when she had reached the correct age to be permitted entrance.. Without starving herself, she had kept a fine figure to the age of thirty two, her job had certainly kept her fit as well - she refused to patrol in the car unless absolutely necessary and so spent her days patrolling the streets of Truro. Apparently her passion to join the Police Force had rubbed onto Jack, for he too began to work out as soon as he reached sixteen and joined the Force on his completion of University.

After his second glass of wine Jack was starting to feel the effects, he had always been more of a beer person and couldn't hold more that two glasses. He poured himself and Lucy another none the less, thinking that the food would soak it up. As they started to eat, there was silence. Jack decided it would be best if he broke the silence.

"Mmm, this is very nice." He said while he cut off another piece of steak.

"Thank you, I haven't cooked steak for a while." She smiled at him, making eye contact. Jack almost melted inside. He was pretty sure that it was the wine which was making the feelings he had towards his sister increase. He shuffled about in his chair and looked back down at his plate deciding that silence maybe was a better option.

When they had finished Lucy took the plates to the sink. Feeling more sober Jack got up and stood behind her.

"I'll wash up." He offered, looking down at the sink. Lucy jumped as she turned around, she had no idea that he had been behind her. For a minute they stood there looking into each others eyes. Lucy took a step closer to Jack Moving her face up she gently kissed him. Jack did not push her away, he realised this is what he wanted. He let his hands instinctively fall to her hips as he felt her arms around his neck. Their tongues met and explored the others mouth. No longer did this feel wrong to him, it felt so good, how could it be anything but right. When they stopped kissing he didn't remove his hands from, he was relieved when he didn't feel Lucy remove hers from around his neck. He leaned in and kissed her again, only for a brief second. He was amazed at how good it felt. Lucy smiled and released her grip from around his neck, following suit Jack released her and let her walk out of the room.

As he washed up his mind couldn't help but flicker back to the kiss. He smiled as he remembered the look on her face, the twinkle in her eyes, the softness of her skin against his hand.

"I think that plate's clean." Jack jumped as he heard Lucy's voice. He looked down at the plate then back up at her. "You've been washing it for about five minutes now, I think it's clean." He felt his face go red as he put it onto the rack to dry and picked up another plate to wash.

"Oh, thanks, I must have been distracted..." Jack said as he washed the next plate in a matter of seconds.

"Come on, lets watch TV." Lucy said as Jack finished washing the baking tray. He put his hand into the sink and pulled out the plug. Putting in on the side he followed her into the sitting room. Jack sat down on the sofa, Lucy sat down next to him, she kissed him on the cheek and he put his arm around her, pulling her closer. As he flicked through the channels looking for something to watch, Jacks thoughts once again drifted to thoughts of his sister, whose head was resting right on top of his penis. He decided it was best to think about something else, in case he started to get too excited.

"Nine hundred channels and nothing to watch!" Jack said, genuinely annoyed "It's a wonder why they even have half of these channels, they're full of crap." Lucy giggled.

"Why'd you get it then?" Jack shrugged and pointlessly started flicking through the channels again. Eventually they decided on a film 'The Transporter' an action film.

The film was ok and they both enjoyed it. When it ended Jack stood up and stretched.

"I'm off to bed." As he walked out the room Lucy looked up at him.

"No goodnight kiss?" Jack hesitated. He then relaxed and made his way back over to Lucy who had stood up. He let his hands find her hips as she put her arms around his neck. They looked into each others eyes as they leaned in and kissed lightly. As they broke, Lucy leaned back in, closing her eyes and kissing him more passionately. Jack allowed his hands to wonder around to her bottom, he was surprised when Lucy pushed her body into him and kissed him on the neck. He pulled away and looked at the floor.

"I-I'm sorry Lucy..."

"What's wrong? I got the impression from the kiss earlier that this what you wanted...What we both wanted." Jack sighed and looked up.

"It is...Just, I just want to take it slowly ok. I want you to be sure of this. I don't want you waking up in the morning thinking 'What the hell have I done?"

"I won't!" She protested. Leaning up she kissed him again on the lips. "Jack, I love you. I don't want to rush you into this, I just want you to know I'm here for you when you're ready." Jack nodded and held her in his arms.

"I'm tired." He said, "Lets go to bed, we've got work in the morning." Jack turned off the television which was running through the last credits of the movie. Walking around the house he turned all the lights off and locked the doors.

Once upstairs they said goodnight to each other. Jack closed his door, got undressed and climbed into bed. He hadn't been lying, he was shattered, soon enough things started to become a blur as the days events set in on him, he let himself slip into a deep sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Kind of Love Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds