• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sally's Birthday

Sally's Birthday

12

I sat there stunned as my wife moved out onto the dance floor with the man. Had I really heard her right or had I had too much to drink and it was confusing what the words coming from her actually were?

It was Friday night and Sally's birthday and we were out celebrating. We went to the Landing Strip and settled down for an evening of drinking and dancing. Well, drinking for me, drinking and dancing for Sally. A land mine during the First Gulf War had put and end to my tripping the light fantastic, but Sally loved to dance so I sucked it up, put a lid on my jealous nature and let her dance with whomever asked.

Sally was in a good mood and I had thought that was a good thing since things hadn't been going all that well for us lately. But the bomb she had just laid on me told me that her good mood wasn't good for me, not even a little bit. Even if she didn't follow through on what she'd said the fact that she had said it was not going to go away.

+++++

The Gulf War had given me another problem besides my bad leg. It had given me some form of erectile dysfunction that the doctors just couldn't seem to nail down. They could find no physical reason for the problem so they were assuming that it was mental, but so far the head doctors hadn't found anything either. From the way they talked I got the impression that I was the only known case of whatever it was that I had.

The problem was that the condition came and went. I would have hard ons galore for seven or eight months and then one morning I would get up and Mr. Happy wouldn't. Blow jobs, porn movies and even the sexy big titted babes at the strip joint couldn't get me up. For two or three months my cock would lie dormant and then one day I would wake up with 'morning wood' and for the next eight or ten months I would be fine.

This had been going on for the last ten years and I had pretty much adjusted to the fact that every eight months or so I was going to go 'out of service' for two or three months and while my wife Sally wasn't happy about she too learned to live with it. We managed fine for a little over nine years and then things got bad. The eight months of good times ended and the out of service time began, but this time it lasted longer than two or three months.

It had been fourteen months now since I had last been able to meet Sally's needs. The last eight months had been really bad. Sally was constantly irritable and she found fault with everything I did. She would light into me over some little thing and then the next day she would apologize and not an hour later she would be on me for something else. I knew what was wrong; I know why she was being the way she was and I did my best to ride with it, but I'm only human and every once in a while I would bark back at her and then things would be really chilly around the house for a while. We were in one of those cold periods when I decided to take Sally out dancing for her birthday.

+++++

It started out well. We were not strangers at the Landing Strip and quite a few of the regulars knew the circumstances behind my sitting and sipping my drink while Sally danced the night away. So it was no surprise when as soon as we sat down a guy showed up to ask Sally to dance. The first hour went by and things went as they usually did with Sally being almost constantly on the dance floor and then things began to change a bit. I noticed that she was dancing most of the dances with the same three guys. And then I began to notice some things that I hadn't noticed till then. Things like how close she was dancing with them, where their hands were and how she was responding. She wasn't doing anything to stop them or slow them down.

The set ended and the band took their break and I waited for Sally to come back to our table so I could ask her what she thought she was doing. But Sally didn't come back to our table, she went and sat at the table with the three guys she had been dancing with. They were soon laughing and talking. I saw one of the men place a hand pretty high up on her leg and she didn't push it away, but she did turn and look at me and smile an evil little smile. After several minutes she got up and walked over to our table and said:

"I don't think I'll be going home with you tonight."

"What?"

"My friends want to party with me and since you can't I've decided to do it."

She turned and walked back to the three men and the band started playing again and she pulled one of them up and moved out onto the dance floor. I sat there and watched her and wondered if she'd lost her mind. The song ended and she and the guy went back to the table and sat down. When I saw the man she had just danced with run his hand up under her skirt I'd had enough. I got up and walked over to the table and told Sally we were leaving and to grab her purse.

"I told you I'm not going home with you. My friends want to party with me, right guys?"

They all smiled and I said, "Okay, your choice." I reached over her shoulder and picked up her purse, opened it and took out her key ring. I dropped the purse in her lap, took the key ring and removed the house key from it and dropped the rest of the keys on top of her purse and walked away from her as she was saying:

"What are you doing? Why did you do that?"

I didn't answer her and I walked out of the bar. I got in the car, started it and waited about five minutes to see if she would come running out. When she didn't I moved the car across the street and parked in the supermarket parking lot and settled down to watch the bar parking lot.

Maybe five minutes later Sally came out and walked through the lot looking for me and when she didn't find me she walked back into the bar. Half an hour later she came out with one of the guys she had been sitting with and they got into a car. I expected to see it start up and pull out of the lot so the man could run Sally home, but nothing happened. I couldn't see into the car from where I was parked so I kept sitting there and watching.

After maybe twenty minutes the man got out of the car and went back into the bar and minutes later a second man from the table came out and went to the car. Twenty minutes went by and then I saw him go back into the bar and the third man come out. By then I knew what was going on, but as they say, seeing is believing.

I gave him a minute or two and then I got out of the car and walked across the street to the bar parking lot and moved to where I thought I could see what was going on without being noticed. I found a spot behind the car parked next to them where I could see and hear. I heard Sally's voice and I could see she was naked from the waist down. She was bent over the man and was sucking his cock. She slurped on him for a couple of minutes and then they changed positions. She got on her back and spread her legs wide and waited. The man maneuvered between her legs and then worked his cock into her as she cried out:

"That's it, fuck me, fuck your whore, fuck me hard."

I could see his ass rising and falling and hear the 'slap, slap, slap' of flesh meeting flesh. I watched for maybe ten minutes and then he said:

"I'm gonna cum."

"Not in me, not in me, you guys promised that you wouldn't cum in me."

The guy pulled out of her and shot his wad all over her stomach. Sally leaned forward and licked his cock clean.

"Who do you want next?"

"No one baby, at least not tonight. I've got to get cleaned up and then you have to run me home."

"You going to be all right?"

"He'll be pissed, but I can handle him."

"When can we do this again?"

"Give me a call at work and I'll see about taking a long lunch hour. Now come on. I really do need to get home."

+++++

I went back to my car, drove home and made sure that the house was locked up tight, windows and doors, and then I sat back and waited. About a half-hour went by and a car pulled into the drive, I heard a door slam and a minute later the front door rattled as Sally tried to open it. A minute later the same thing happened at the back door. Another minute went by and then the doorbell rang. I ignored it and it rang again and then again. Finally Sally started pounding on the door and I got up and went and opened it.

"What do you want?"

"I want to come in."

"I don't think so. I don't have any room in my house for a cheating bitch."

"What the are you talking about?"

"Just leave Sally. Go and party with your new friends."

"Oh come on baby, all I did was try some shock therapy on you. I thought maybe that might get you back to functioning again."

"Nice try Sally, but I don't believe you. I'll move your shit out of the house and into the driveway tomorrow" and I started to close the door on her.

"Let me in damn it!"

"No Sally, I am not letting you in."

"Where am I supposed to go this time of night?"

"Not my problem Sally. You were the one who said you weren't coming home with me. Go find your three friends; maybe they will let you stay with them."

I closed the door in her face and went into the living room and sat down to wait for the next act. Sally beat on the door, cussed and hollered until the neighbors got tired of the racket and called the cops. They knocked on the door and asked me what the problem was and I told them I'd locked her out for cheating on me with other men. Sally loudly denied cheating on me and the cops asked me to let her in and then work on the problem come daylight.

"The only way she is getting into this house is with a court order."

The cop shrugged and told Sally it was a civil matter and she would need to get an attorney. Then they offered to drop her at a motel. She said okay and they left.

Everything to that point was an act to buy time. Now that Sally was gone I figured that I had until noon the next day to do what I was going to do. By seven I had cancelled all of our credit cards, by nine I had cleaned out all the checking and savings accounts and by ten I had rented a U-Haul truck. By twelve I had everything I wanted moved out of the house and placed in storage and by one I was checked into a motel on the other side of town.

The house was mortgaged to the hilt with a first and second mortgage so Sally could have it for all that I cared. I wouldn't make any more payments on it and she didn't make enough at her job to make the payments so it would end up going into foreclosure. That would hurt my credit, but before it happened I would trade in the car on a new one, get a couple of credit cards in my name only and my credit check would still show good when I found an apartment to rent.

Sally called my cell half a dozen times on Saturday, but I didn't take the calls. She got through to me once by using a number I didn't recognize, but as soon as I heard her voice I hung up on her. She called me eleven times Sunday and I ignored her. Monday when I got off work I found her sitting on the hood of my car when I got to the parking lot. She started right in on me.

"Don't you think that you are being just a little unreasonable?"

"No I don't. Actually I'm quite proud of the way I handled it. I didn't get violent at all."

"You had no reason to get violent and you had no reason to lock me out of the house. I didn't do anything. All I did was try to see if I could jog something that would get you back in operation. I was desperate baby. Fourteen months with no sex was killing me. Maybe what I tried to do seems a little drastic too you, but I swear to you honey, I did not do anything with those guys."

"Sorry Sally, but I don't believe you."

"You said you were going to put my things out in the driveway."

"I changed my mind. I moved out of the house; you can have it."

"You moved out? Why did you do that? When?"

"Saturday. I moved out because the house is too big for me to live in alone."

"Why didn't you answer my calls and tell me that instead of letting of letting me waste money on a motel room that I can't afford?"

"I didn't take your calls because I didn't want to talk to you and I don't care if you can afford motel rooms or not."

"We can't settle this if we don't talk."

"As far as I'm concerned it is settled. You stuck it to me and now you can color me gone."

She stared at me for a couple of moments and then said, "I can see that I'll have to leave you alone for a couple of days so you can cool down. I'll call you on Wednesday" and she turned to leave.

I smiled as I thought, "Oh no you won't missy, you'll be calling me a lot sooner than that. Two hours later my cell phone rang. I looked at the display and saw it was Sally. I'd been expecting the call so I answered:

"What do you want?"

"What did you do? The motel won't accept my credit cards. They say I'm being declined."

"No surprise there since I cancelled them all so I wouldn't be responsible for your debts. I wouldn't write them a check either if I were you."

"Why? What did you do?"

"Cleaned out the checking account."

"What am I supposed to do?"

"To quote Clark Gable, "Frankly, I don't give a damn!" and I hung up on her.

Monday evening I found an apartment close to work and Tuesday I moved in. My cell rang constantly Tuesday and most of Wednesday and I finally turned it off. Wednesday when I got off work I found Sally waiting for me in the parking lot again.

"Have you calmed down yet? Can we put this silly misunderstanding behind us? Come on home honey, it is where you belong."

"No misunderstanding on my part Sally. I understood you perfectly when you said you weren't going home with me and when I left, sure enough, you didn't leave with me."

"What do I have to do to convince you that I didn't do anything?"

"I don't know. Maybe you could ask your three friends to come see me, look me in the eye and then tell me that nothing happened."

"I don't know where to find them. They were just guys I met at the bar."

I knew better, I'd heard her tell one of them to call her at work and I knew that since he had nailed her once he would be calling her to see if he could get some more, but I said, "Not my problem Sally. You made the mess, you clean it up."

I got in my car and drove away.

+++++

Three weeks went by with Sally calling me almost daily trying to get me to come home and every day I said the same thing.

"I haven't heard from your lovers yet."

"God damn it! They are not and never were my lovers."

"Okay then, I still haven't heard from your one night stands" and I'd hang up.

It was the Thursday of the fifth week since I'd moved out when she called me and told me that she had finally found them. Bill is a long-haul trucker and he is on a run right now and won't be back for two weeks. Art is out of town working on a construction project and won't be back for another three or maybe four weeks. The only one I could get in touch with was Dan. Where can we meet?"

"It started at the Landing Strip so I'll meet him there."

"What time do you want us to be there?"

"Just him Sally. I don't want you there sending him signals when I ask questions. Tell him to make it tomorrow at eight."

+++++

The next night at eight I was sitting at a table when he came in. He was the one I had watched fuck Sally. He looked around, saw me and headed for the table and sat down. The waitress was there as soon as he was so he ordered and said:

"I understand that you and your wife are having problems."

"You could say that."

"She says you wanted to talk to me."

"Wrong. What I told her was that I didn't believe her story and she asked me how she could prove to me that she wasn't lying. I told her that if she could get the three of you to look me straight in the eye and back up her story I might, just might, listen to her. So, I don't want to talk to you, she wants you to talk to me."

"Same thing."

"All depends on your point of view."

"So what do we do?"

"I want you to look me right in the eye and tell me what happened."

"Not much. She told us you were having an argument and she wanted to rub your nose the wrong way to piss you off. I guess she did that huh?"

"Go on."

"That's it. She told you she wasn't going home with you and that she was going to party with us. You left. We had a few more drinks, danced a couple of more dances and then I ran her home."

"That's it?"

"That's all of it."

And he said it all with a straight face. If I hadn't seen him with my own eyes I would probably have believed him.

"That help any?"

"I've still got to talk to the other two."

"Why? They will just say the same thing."

"All I know is what you are telling me you saw. Now that I've heard your story I'll have questions for the other two. I'll talk to them separate and ask each of them different questions and then compare stories. If I can convince myself that Sally didn't cheat we can start talking again. Thanks for stopping by."

"Glad to be of help."

I headed on back to my apartment and before I got there my cell went off and when I answered it was Sally.

"Did you talk to him?"

"Yes."

"And?"

"And what?"

"Are you going to come home?"

"Not yet. I still have the other two to talk to yet."

"Come on honey, they are going to say the same thing, nothing happened."

"I still have to talk to them. Maybe Dan is a practiced liar and he was able to fool me and maybe the other two aren't as good at lying and I'll be able to tell."

"Honey, I need you to come home. Things are going to hell without you here. I got a notice from the mortgage company that we are behind on the house payment. I don't make enough to make the payments on the house and keep the phone, lights and gas turned on. You need to come home baby; we need to put this mess behind us. You keep playing this game baby, and we could end up losing the house."

"All things you should have thought of Sally, when you were playing your games. I would have thought that you would have known me well enough to know how I would respond to what you did. I keep telling you Sally, you made this mess and you get to be the one to clean it up. I told you what you had to do to try and clean it up. Until I talk to the other two guys nothing is going to change. Don't bother calling me again until you have the other two available for me to talk with.

+++++

It was three weeks before she called me and told me Bill was back in town and I told her to have him meet me at the Strip the next night at eight. I met Bill and it was a repeat of my meeting with Dan except Bill couldn't lie for shit. I listened to what he had to say, acted like I believed it, finished my beer and went on home to my apartment. I was no sooner in the door and Sally was on the phone.

"Are you going to come home now?"

"I still have one more to talk to. Let me know when you have him available" and I hung up on her.

One week later she called me and told me that Art, the last of the three was back and I made arrangements to meet him two nights later at the Landing Strip. I got the same story from him that I got from Bill and Dan and he was no better a liar than Bill, but I let on as if he had convinced me that they really hadn't done anything. I wasn't even out of the bar parking lot when Sally had me on the phone.

"Are you satisfied now?"

"I guess. They are either very good liars, or you really didn't do anything. I just need one more thing."

"What?"

"I need you to go get tested for STDs. I'm not taking any chances."

"Damn it, you are being totally unreasonable."

"Maybe so Sally, but it is my life and I'm not going to gamble with it. Get tested and then call me.

Sally called me two weeks later and told me she had the lab results and I told her to fax them to me. She did and the tests said she was clean, but I knew that HIV could take six or eight months to show up. I could milk things for several more months, but I didn't want to run things out that long. Ten minutes after I received the fax she called me and asked me if I'd gotten it and I said that I had.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sally's Birthday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds