• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Carla Ch. 02

Aunt Carla Ch. 02

This is part of a short story, if you haven't read the previous chapters, I would encourage you to start with chapter 1 and read them all in order.

*

My aunt moved into her apartment. I was both relieved and sad she moved out. She still spent a lot of time at my parents' house. Sometimes she would stop over after work in her business clothes, her high heels, and her hair and makeup done just right. She would always be sure that I got a good look at her heels when she was dressed like this. Rocking on her heels, dangling them off the end of her feet, often complaining of how her feet hurt from being in the heels all day at work and taking them off right in front of me, giving me that little smirk, knowing that she was driving me crazy.

About once a month, she would baby sit. Now, of course it was for my younger brother and sisters, but often, I would stay at home on these occasions. Either that or I would get home about the time I knew she would put my siblings to bed, but long before my parents would be due home. She and I would sit up and talk. She would ask me about girls, knowing that I didn't have very good luck with them. She would always reassure me that my day would come. In the meantime, she encouraged me to work out, eat right. Often she would put her feet in my lap when we had these chats. At the time, I thought that she didn't know about the hard-ons I got when she put her feet in my lap, but now I know she knew damn well what she was doing.

One day she came over and announced she was buying a house. Of course she wanted us to help her move, but that was just the beginning for my chores. One day she was complaining to my mom that she just didn't have time to take care of the yard work. I knew that I didn't have to say anything, I knew my mom would automatically volunteer my services, whether I would have wanted to or not, but of course, I couldn't have been happier to do it. This meant my aunt giving me a key to the house, so I could get into the garage whenever the lawn needed mowing.

As she gave me the key, she said with her a stern look on her face, "I know I can't keep you out of my closet you little perv, but please don't take anything from it, and make sure you clean up your mess. I'd hate for your parents to find out what a little perv their boy is.

I can't tell you how many times I went into her closet, smelling and feeling her shoes and boots. I remember when she would get a new pair; it was like Christmas morning every time I saw a new shoebox. I would be hard before I even got the shoes out of the box. At this point, I wasn't concerned with leaving things just the way they were when I found them; I just made sure I cleaned up my mess.

I used to watch the garbage for her Victoria's lingerie catalogs. I had a fair collection of porn, but these were as good as any porn magazine to me. Porn magazines were too anxious to get the women totally naked; I preferred it when they left their shoes and hosiery on. When my aunt figured out I was taking the catalogs from her garbage, she just started saving them for me. She said it was better than knowing that I was whacking off to something that had been in the garbage. Sometimes, she would have items circled, and I knew it was just a matter of a couple of weeks before I would find it in her closet or drawer.

My mom knew my aunt was paying me for all the chores I did for her, but little did she know was how well she was paying me. I told her one-day I was thinking of working more hours at the grocery store because I needed money to fix up my pickup. She said she couldn't have that, because she needed me around the house, and that's when she started giving me a sizable allowance. She made it clear though, that if I bragged to my parents, or even my friends, she would have a lock on her bedroom so fast I wouldn't even have one last chance to smell her shoes. She knew that that alone, was all it took to get me to do whatever she wanted. I would have worked for her for free if she wanted, but she didn't want it that way. She wasn't taking advantage of me. She knew if anything, I was taking advantage of her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Carla Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds