• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Do Guinea Pigs Fly?

Do Guinea Pigs Fly?

Peru had been great and now I had just landed in Miami on transit. I had spotted these two cute guys at the airport in Lima, mainly because of their unique t-shirts but also because one of them reminded me of my boyfriend. A younger version but he had a shaved head and broad shoulders and I let my imagination get out of control a little, after all I had been alone for ten days. The other guy was of slimmer build with fair hair and a cheeky face. They both looked good fun.

At passport control in Miami there they were ahead of me so I joined their queue even though it was not the shortest. I remarked on their t-shirts (guinea pigs on the front and a description of how one could eat them on the back!) and we got chatting which extended to a cigarette outside before they headed off for the bar. Me, I stayed outside. Well who wants to head for an air conditioned bar when it was 30C outside!

I began to fantasise about the three of us sitting together with me as piggy in the middle. Once dinner was over and the lights were out we could play unobserved under the blanket. I could play with their cocks and maybe suck them off and there would be four hands attending to me! Well a little fantasy makes the time pass more quickly. With three hours to kill I needed a diversion!

I did not see them when I returned inside and I guess they were downing one last drink as we all trooped onto the plane at boarding time. I wondered whether they were in my section as it would have been nice to have someone to talk to. Realising that I needed some sleep I ordered a wine with my meal and soon began to doze while trying to finish watching 'You, me and Dupree' on the screen in front of me. One good thing about these long haul flights, they usually have some good films to view.

After the movie and a prolonged visit to the restroom I found that I could not sleep and I tried watching another film but began to get restless and after checking that the people next to me were still awake, I made my exit and headed off for the restroom again to stretch my legs. Who did I spot but Miami guy sitting at the back of the plane reading a paper. We got chatting again and his mate joined us.

It was in the early hours of the morning by then and another guy joined us for a while and after trying to engage me in conversation he started a topic with Simon. This left Ray and I chatting alone and the conversation turned to the future and dreams and ambitions. I mentioned my writing and of course he asked what kind of writing. I tried to just talk about my book plans and magazine articles but I guess the wine was getting to me and when I said I had been writing erotic stories this seemed to interest him greatly!

The other guy moved off and Simon joined in our chat. After a while, Ray moved up to sit next to me as his fingers touched mine a familiar shiver ran through my body. Simon remained standing but remarked that the conversation was really too much. I said we should change the subject but what else is there to talk about after such an exciting one. It turned out that Simon was interested in the erotic and often used porn (watching and the internet) as part of his relationship with his wife. This topic had been the subject of one of my articles and I was interested to know more.

The subject progressed on to swingers clubs (none of us had been to one but would like to) and also the Mile High Club, as we were on a plane after all. Ray suggested that I could write about their exploits that took place while they were on business overseas. I thought this was a good idea and exchanged email addresses with Ray. I also gave him the web address of a site where I had my stories published on-line. They both said they would read them and give me feedback.

Simon had moved away for some reason and Ray said, "So how about it then? Shall we join the Mile High Club?"

The bathroom was directly in front of us and after only a little hesitation I replied, "OK!"

We quickly dived into the small compartment amidst giggles and amazement. We had previously spoken about the Peruvian kiss so I asked for a demonstration. It is said to rival the French kiss and an annual competition is held in Lima. Ray moved his lips on mine in a slow fashion, demonstrating his version of the Peruvian kiss, while we fumbled with our clothes.

Conscious that people could be waiting outside we hurried at first. However we soon slowed down as I took his cock in my mouth for some lubrication. This filled my mouth more than most I had experienced before and I made the most of the treat, running my tongue around the head and sliding down the length and soon my pussy was filled in the same way as my mouth had been.

Movement was somewhat restricted and we tried various positions until we managed to get both my legs wrapped around him. I love this position! Ray thrust forward into me and the excitement of the moment soon had Ray coming and we congratulated each other on our new found membership of the Club! Now came the potentially embarrassing part, so I left the room some time after Ray and as our eyes met we grinned at the knowledge of what we had just been doing.

Simon was not amused. It flashed through my mind that we could have had a 3-some in there but the opportunity had not arisen. However, I was easily persuaded by Simon that he really could not be left out, and as the coast was clear we moved into another bathroom right at the back of the plane. These were slightly larger with more room to manoeuvre. Simon's mouth hungrily sought mine and his hands gripped my hair, forcing my head back. Biting my neck, he unclipped my bra and then instructed me to play with my nipples. This I did with relish as I love my nipples squeezed, the harder the better.

My stomach was exposed and I was pleased to see that it looked flat and very inviting. I rubbed Sean's cock against it and between my breasts before taking his length in my mouth. Twice in one night, what a treat I was having. Flying had never been so good! After rubbing my fingers on my pussy I offered them to Simon to suck which he did eagerly. I slid his cock along my lips as I massaged my clit with my fingers. Warm sensations were running through me as Sean came, squirting over both our fingers. We kissed before Sean made his exit and by now it was very close to landing time.

Outside the compartment Ray was waiting and remarked that he had sent a steward off on an errand as we were close to being discovered! We thanked each other acknowledging our membership of the Mile High Club, with faces grinning like Cheshire cats.

'What else is there to achieve? Ray said.

'A spit roast,' replied Simon.

Well that's my fantasy I thought as I said, 'I'd be up for that! Let me know when you can come to London.' I would be very comfortable with two such great guys I mused. Dream on Mandy, but hey you never know!

Do guinea pigs fly? Yes, they sure do!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Do Guinea Pigs Fly?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 221 milliseconds