• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Emma's Sin Ch. 03

Emma's Sin Ch. 03

Jonathan returned home, keeping his mission a secret from Hester just like the preacher instructed. Thankful that the preacher had been so willing to hear his story of Emma's sin and open to tell him of Hester's sinfulness in her youth, he thought to himself, "At least I know from whom this sinfulness was sown." He didn't blame his wife, he knew that she now walked in the ways of the Lord and the fact their daughter had sinned like her mother is only proof of the base ways of the flesh.

Remembering the conversation he had with the preacher, he recalled how his member grew as he described his daughter's lascivious behavior and also remembered how he used Hester as the vessel to receive his vexed spirit. Perhaps this way some good would come of her daughter's sin, perhaps Hester and he would conceive a child. He made sure Hester had washed his chemise cagoule so he would be ready to cast his spirit into her.

The rest of the day and evening passed uneventfully and even though Jonathan listened for the tell-tale sounds from his daughter's room, he heard nothing. Hoping perhaps that her sin might not be too pervasive, like the preacher mentioned to him, he greeted his daughter cheerfully the next morning. Perhaps her sin is not as bad as Hester's had been and Emma could be forgiven for her sin.

Jonathan spent the rest of the day tending to his farm, a bit relieved that Emma had stopped her sinning. He worked long into the evening and then shared a peaceful dinner with his family. Climbing into bed later, he had planned only to look in on Emma for a short time, confident she would not sin that night.

A bit later, he got up out of bed and walked to the wall of her room, peeking through the tiny opening between slats. The moon was fuller now, so the light was much brighter than the first time he watched her. While he watched, he noticed her tossing and turning as if she could not fall asleep. Though she was restless, Jonathan was confident she would not sin this night, so he was about to turn and return to bed when she suddenly sat up straight in bed.

Worried, he watched intently, trying to memorize every detail for when he told the preacher of the event. Rather than pull up her night shirt, he watched as she moved her hands up to her breasts. Normally, her layers of clothing concealed her rather large breasts, but the night shirt seemed to show every detail, from the soft round mounds to the tip of her nipples.

Emma began rubbing her palms over the nipples, moving in slow circles. Jonathan watched in amazement as the nipples seemed to get larger, pressing out the thin material of the night shirt. She continued for a while, all the time her breathing got faster and heavier. After a while her hips seemed to move up and down a bit. She then reached down and pulled up her night shirt, exposing her nether region.

Remembering to notice the details, Jonathan looked at the tight slit running up to her curly light hair that shined so beautifully in the moonlight. Emma then moved her hand to between her legs and moved her fingers down the slit and gently pushed inward. Her nether lips folded inward and two of her fingers slid into her opening. She moved them in and out of herself until they glistened with the wetness.

She slid her moistened fingers upward and slowly the nether lips swelled and opened to soft gentle curves. Her fingers continued moving upward until, once again, like she had several nights before, she began caressing the tiny nub at the top of her nether lips. While one hand continued moving over her nipples, the other touched her nub moving more and more quickly.

Emma began moving her hips up and down, lifting them slightly off the bed as her fingers played. After a few moments, she moved her fingers back down between the lips and slipped back into her wet opening. Pushing them deeper inside herself, she withdrew them and moved her glistening fingers back up to her nub. She moaned loudly and began moving her fingers almost viciously over herself as she bounced up and down on her bed. Finally she spread her legs as wide apart as she could, lifting her feet into the air and then just as quickly curled into a ball fighting to catch her breath.

Jonathan quickly walked back into his bedroom and took off his night shirt and slipped on his chemise cagoule, pushing his throbbing member through the hole. When he woke Hester, she complained, "Again?" But then dutifully lifted her nightgown and when he had moved so he couldn't view her parts lustfully, she opened her legs.

He was quick this night, depositing his spirit into his wife in just a few pushes, which seemed to be a relief to her, because she quickly rolled to her side and went back to sleep. Jonathan replayed his daughter's sin over and over in his mind so he could properly relay the information to Reverend Albers. Oddly, just thinking of the sin began to make his member harden some. He quickly recited a prayer to cleanse the spirit and then tried to divert his thoughts to his crops. As his member softened, he sighed in relief, glad there was only one sinner in the family.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Emma's Sin Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 395 milliseconds