• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Family Get-Together

A Family Get-Together

I really love the holiday season. The family getting together for food, fun and general good times. This Thanksgiving is no different. My wife and I went over to our sons house the day before turkey day, to help with the prep of the next days meal and to see & play with the grandkids.

My son and I were in the living room talking and having a couple of drinks, when Lori [my daughter-in-law] yelled in and said they needed a little help with the turkey and the ham. We both got up and went into the kitchen. There was my wife and Lori standing there trying to put both the turkey and ham in the oven, my son and I looked at each other and chuckled. Well ladies, that isn't going to work, you'll have to cook them one at a time. I took the ham and put it in the fridge and my son put the turkey in the oven.

After that my son and I went outside on the deck [it was a pleasant night for November]. We didn't realize it was getting late until my wife came outside and said she was going to bed. I looked at my watch and seen it was about ten pm. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and said I would be in later. Seeing the time my son also said he was going to bed. I teased him a little bit about being a light weight and told him good night. As he walked away I asked him if I could relax awhile in the hot tub. He replied, "Sure".

The house was pretty dark as I went in the house to get a beer and then go back outside to the hot tub. As I stood there looking at the tub, I looked around I assumed everyone had gone to bed. So I decided to get undressed and sit in the tub naked. I had just got in the tub when I heard Lori's voice come from the door, "care if I join you," she asked. Sure you can just let me put my shorts on… she stopped me and said we are both adults, unless you are embarrassed? No not me I answered. Come on in I said. With that she slipped off her pants, shirt and shoes and with her bottle of wine and two glasses she got in. It was the first time in 15 years of knowing her that I seen her naked. I thought wow, she was quite good looking. Her breasts were a little sagging, but she had 5 kids. Her tummy was a little poochy, but still not bad, her pussy, at least what I could see from the dim light was shavin neatly. I realized that I was looking at my daughter-in-law and tried to stop thinking about how she looked after all we are related.

She got in and made herself comfortable. After a couple of minutes she offered me a glass of wine, which I accepted of course. We made small talk for awhile, telling jokes and cutting up. The wine was really starting to get to me as my earlier thoughts of her naked came back to me. I couldn't help but think of how great her breasts looked in the lighted hot tub. I could feel my cock starting to come to life. That made me feel a little uncomfortable. I started to tell her I thought it was time to go to bed, when she poured me another glass of wine. So I decided to sit there a while longer and talk. We had been in the tub for about an hour when I suddenly felt her foot rubbing against my cock. I tried to adjust myself so she couldn't do that as it made me even more uncomfortable. After all I told myself she is your daughter-in-law.

But, she wasn't having any of that and moved closer to me and wrapped her hand around my now hard cock and gently started massaging it. I protested, but to no avail, she kept on rubbing and grinning.

She finally looked me in the eye and asked if I felt OK. I stammered a little bit and said that I didn't feel real comfortable with what was going on. She looked at me and said relax and enjoy what is happening.

I said I would try and with that she leaned over and kissed me square on the lips sliding her tongue down my throat. I was done, I couldn't stop myself as I returned the kiss. I grasped her right breast and gently started rubbing on her erect nipple as she kept rubbing and gently stroking my hard cock. I was totally lost in the moment, when she suddenly went under the water and wrapped her sweet lips around my throbbing cock and so sweetly sucked on it and brought me to the brink of explosion and stopped. She came up out of the and before she could say anything I immediately burried my face in her pussy and started licking and sucking her clit. She was now fucking my face with hard thrusts into my face. She was bucking and moaning as was I. this passion lasted for quite awhile. Then we both just kind of fell back and caught our breath.

We poured ourselves another drink and talked as if nothing happened. After a few minutes I couldn't help myself and pulled her to me and gave her a very passionate kiss, which she returned. She raised herself up and sat in my lap spreading her legs and sliding her sweet wet pussy down on my shaft. As she was moaning she started moving up and down so very slowly as I gently massaged both her breasts and kissed her back. This was truly a blissful time. As she was riding me so smooth and graceful, I felt as if we were the only people on earth at that very moment. As we continued to fuck she slowly got off of me and turned around to face. I was wandering what she was doing, is she done, is that it? I was confused to say the least. To my surprise she re-positioned herself facing me and again slid her sweet pussy down my hard cock again and as she rode me, she gave me a very passionate and deep kiss. I gladly returned the kiss. This sex lasted for a long time. In all the years of my marriage, I never lasted more than an hour. This experience was mind blowing. As we both climaxed at the same time we both noticed it was starting to get light outside.

Lori and I had made love all night. Without saying a word we kissed and got out of the tub and went in the house. No one was moving yet so we got into the shower together and again found our passion and fucked for another hour without even thinking about anyone else.

After we finished our shower we got dressed and went into the kitchen and made coffee. Shortly after that my wife got up and joined us for coffee and we chit-chatted for a while before continuing with dinner plans for the day.

That night is a night I will never forget. It wasn't just lustful sex. It was a true sexual encounter to be treasured for ever.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Family Get-Together

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds