• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • 1996 More Fucking Around in Bosnia

1996 More Fucking Around in Bosnia

123

1996: More fucking around in Bosnia

I wasn't the only one to feel short of sex.

Karin wasn't overall joyful about my sexcapades with Claire, but as I said, she was very understanding. So had I to be too... My wonderful wife wasn't only sheepishly aware of my needings, she was also well conscious of her own ones.

It happened in early February.

I had been fucking Claire's ass just a couple of times, nothing you could call a relationship at all, when Karin told me about this guy.

You know, it was the typical old Karin type: unemployed, ponytailed, skinny, politically an extremist and intellectually a sponge. The type that ends up placing bombs in front of newspapers or sharing dope under a bridge.

"But he is so much a nice guy," she insisted, "He red all the Russian classics, and likes my same music... Reminds me of the old times..."

Right. Sometime I really wondered how Karin fell in love with me, considering the types she was normally felt attracted to. I felt almost insulted...

"But my love: I don't want to replace you, or have a flirt... I just want to fuck him, and then dump him."

OK. Fine. But please, do it with somebody who cares about washing and carries no illnesses...

That was the proof she was keeping her word, and the very spirit of our agreement: she discarded the ponytailed terrorist-to-be, as I asked her.

Two days later, she told me she had a date with a policeman.

What could I say: he was clean, honest, almost a colleague; and not a real danger at all, considering he was 25 years old, and Karin was soon going to be 37. Young, enthusiast, reliable, and a little bit immature.

"He's so cute!" Karin said on the phone, "He was embarrassed to hear I was married to a soldier overseas, and thought it was not fair to date with me... I had to explain our agreement, and still was unconvinced."

"So how did you talk him into dating this evening?" I asked.

Giggle: "Well, I didn't exactly talk him into it... I did as you told me: I showed a little more of my legs and cooed a bit."

"You haven't lost your touch, have you?" I was almost proud of my wife, for her capability to seduce such a younger stud.

"You know I was an amateur even when I was a professional," she protested, clearly relived that I was not mad, "It's so easy with you guys!"

I know it is. I was so proud to see how other men were looking at her when we were walking along the streets... Her wonderful legs, slender, nerved and always tanned were constantly catching the eye of virtually every male in the neighbourhood... Blond hair and blue eyes only helped, and her ballerina catwalk was adding class and seduction to an already crushing presence.

I missed her so much!

"So, you have an appointment this evening?"

"Yep. He will pick me up at the metro... I don't want him to know where we live, nor my phone number."

"He can get the handy..." I offered.

"I gave it to him already. We will get to a restaurant I hope, and then to a club. If he doesn't prove to be a jerk, I plan to end up at his place... Is that okay with you?"

Was it? I knew I could stop her if I wanted... And I did want it. But it wouldn't be fair, and I knew she needed sex as much as I did.

"My love, enjoy yourself... He sounds like a good boy, and you deserve some fun too. Just promise to be careful."

Giggle: "Don't worry, my love. I know the game, remember?"

My heart soared.

"I love you..." I whispered.

"And I love you... I have the most loving and understanding husband in the world."

Sarajevo was a mess.

The Serbs had left en masse, and set fire to all what they could: they knew they would never come back to the suburbs we forced them to vacate... But on the other end, it had been them who invented the ethnic cleansing four years before, right?

Mostar was slowly improving instead: even the most extremists had understood that in the end Bosniaks and Croats had to live together if they wanted to stand against the Serbs. Freedom of Movement was still a dream, but at least there were no checkpoints anymore in the Neretva city.

Maybe because the Spanish Army forcefully removed them.

I was just back from another patrol along the Neretva valley, when I found Karin's letter, with the full, detailed account of her night out with Giancarlo.

***

My love, here I am. Here is my little dirty and kinky story, as I promised. We agreed to total openness and transparency, so I will not hide anything to you... I only hope not to wound you in any way, because you don't deserve it. You are the most understanding and fair husband a woman can hope to find, and I love you so dearly.

It was such a nice and cosy evening... Nothing nearly so intense in feelings or physically exciting like the ones we have together, but we are so far away from each other at the moment! This had to be just fun, not love.

And fun it was all right!

It was so long since I tried last to seduce a stranger... Do you remember? It was in Amsterdam, and I was even late to out first date...

Okay. I tried to put into practice all what I learned about you guys in the last years, and also what you always tell me about it. So, I dressed up, exaggerating with my makeup, wore high heels, thigh-high black stockings, my black leather miniskirt, a white blouse with scarf to protect my neck (damn it's cold here...), and the short fur coat.

I know you would like it... I also wore plenty of bijoux, but left real jewellery at home, you never know. All in all, I believe I looked like a high-class whore. I know what you are thinking... That's what I used to be. But I didn't look like one, did I?

My problem was another one: I was cold. The fur arrived just at the level of the skirt hem, so my legs were naked, but for the stockings. Why on heart a girl needs always to be cold in order to get a good screw?

Anyway. I arrived at the bar next to the Metro station with ten minutes delay, just enough to make him wait a bit but not so much later to upset him. He was there, in a nice jacket and tie, he was so cute! Why aren't you more often in jacket and tie?

Gosh he was young. I felt like a paedophile! I hope I wasn't ridiculous next to him. He was ever so happy to see me, gave me lots of compliments on my look, and he specifically admired my legs... So: yes, being cold did pay off.

He had a nice Alfa Romeo parked nearby, and drove me to the centre, in an area I had not been before.

When he stopped the engine, I took the lead: I grabbed him by his nice tie and pulled him to me; I stamped a kiss on his lips, making him feel my tongue, and then I let go of him before he could take advantage of it. I smiled and left the car, just offering him a good flash of my thighs, including the garter of the stockings and the black triangle of my knickers.

Now he knew he was not in control, and I felt more confident.

We walked down one of those pedestrian streets where there are bars and restaurants of all possible types, and we ended up at one of the most expansive. Wow, the boy was really going to treat me!

We sat at a small corner table, and I placed myself across the table corner, so my knee was in contact with his, and the crowd in the room was behind us.

I asked for fish and an expansive white wine, which he quickly agreed without hesitation, and soon we were chatting away.

Apart from music, we had very few interests in common, so I just asked him about himself and let him speak... It always works with men of any age: they believe their life is an exciting story. If he only knew mine...

Nothing especially interesting about him: average background, average culture, average income, interesting job, and no attachments (or so he claims, but I don't care anyway).

He is tall and thin, but muscled enough. Quite rough in the face, thick black hair, strong lines and deep black eyes, very expressive. Raul Bova type, only rougher and taller. An attractive young guy for your hungry, slutty wife.

I enjoyed the meal, appreciated the company, but I wanted to get laid.

Only, the young stud didn't dare to take the initiative. Something was blocking him, I can't say weather it was our age difference, the fact I was married, or what.

His stories were quite okay, but I started laughing at them more and more, making him believe I was getting a bit tipsy... I imagine I could easily outdrink him if I wanted, but I wanted him in good shape for later.

Curious enough, he asked me about you, and weather I was embarrassed to be out with him.

I laughed again, this time heartily, and told him you knew perfectly I was there with him.

He looked puzzled, so I just told him straight away that we agreed to have some freedom as long as we were so far apart, thus implying I was ready and available.

This seemed to give him courage, and he suddenly decided it was time to pay and change atmosphere.

We ended up in a kind of house music pub... Something you would hate!

I loved it. Music was so good that for a while I considered to dump him and just stay there and enjoy the atmosphere. Then I thought better, and just started provoking him. We sat at the counter, on the high chairs, and I offered him some VERY good show of my legs, up to the garter and further.

The problem was, he wasn't the only one to enjoy the sight, and other males started staring at me and offering drinks and even a dance.

This pissed him soon, and finally dared to drive me to the centre to dance.

Again I provoked him with my movements and jumps: I wasn't in the Dutch National Ballet for nothing... I rubbed myself against him, and then jumped away, just showing him my butt and legs, and then I was again on him, over and over again...

He could not resist for long, his hardon was evident, and other men started being really on to me. You guys down here can be so much on top of a poor girl who just loves music!

At a certain moment, when a very good sound was just over, he just grabbed me strong and kissed me full on the mouth.

At last!

I pushed my whole body on him and kissed back, offering him my tongue to suck and my butt to fondle, while I caressed his hair and scratched his neck.

He was ripe, and I was ready to leave to his place.

It didn't take long.

It was two at night, and traffic wasn't so bad anymore.

His bachelor flat was a real mess, just like yours when I met you... Only less rich in books and pictures on the walls, and with a lot of CDs next to his stereo.

He took just a minute to select one and get his giant stereo to play.

A moment later we were dancing and kissing again, only this time we were alone, and his big hands were much more daring...

He started again fondling my butt through my nice leather miniskirt (is that really SO good? You guys are all so mad for it!) while suckling my tongue, then he squeezed my poor small titties and started unbuttoning my blouse. In two seconds, he had my bare chest available, and started thwacking my erected nipples.

Hmmm... I like when guys play with my nipples!

I showed how much I liked it, by biting him on his neck.

He didn't mind some rough play, and while still playing with one tit with one hand, he went down with the other, and started lifting my skirt hem.

Easy job, it's so short!

I was excited, but fully in control. I enjoyed his hand on my crotch, pressing on my clit through the thin tissue of my knickers, and went back on his mouth to kiss him full mouth.

He started slowly masturbating me in that standing position, but he was clearly uncomfortable like that: I suppose I was the tallest girl he ever got, and that wasn't making things easy for my young lover...

Finally he got guts to remove my knickers, first slipping them aside, and so getting able to feel my soft bush, and then pulling them roughly down.

I immediately felt his fingers opening my labia and slipping in.

I shivered. It was so long since the last time you did me!

He felt my pleasure and took a taste in fingering me. But I still had the knickers around my knees, and that was not comfortable. So I just pushed him back, forcing him to sit down on his own bed.

I made a wicked smile pulling out my panties, and fell on my knees, right between his legs: it was time to get serious.

I quickly opened his fly and got his cock free.

I know what you want to know now. You boys always want to know the size, and believe that's important to us too... It's not all so important, but ok, I'll tell you: I took note just to be able to report to you.

He was just above standard; smoother and slightly longer than you, and a bit thinner. Very much bended up, like a proper banana.

The kind of cock a slutty girl could consider getting in her ass, if you know what I mean!

For me, what was important was that he was clean, hard and got a nice male smell; in this respect, he was not so different from you. Now, what I hoped to find similar to you, and that is really important for a girl, was his resistance. But that was something to test, and not to see...

I stroked it a few seconds to harden it up, looking him straight into his amazed eyes, and then I gobbled him into my mouth.

You know it: blowjobs are not my speciality. I am not so sensitive in my mouth, and I prefer ten times to get eaten up rather than to give head myself, but guys love it, and sometimes (like now!) they do need it to step forward... So I did my best.

I must have improved, because he soon started moaning his appreciation and caressing my hair while trying to force me into his favourite rhythm... I don't like to be pushed, but I let him get his way, since his cock was getting nicely stiff and ready.

Giancarlo really tried to fuck me between my ears, pulling my hair to force his cockhead into my throat, but I suppose I was a little too expert for him, so I just moved his mushroom out of my lips and started lapping the shaft instead, until he gave up trying to manoeuvre me, and only then I got him in the mouth again.

Hmmm... He tasted nice, my young stud!

I could have considered eating him off straight away, but my pussy had its requirements, so I let go of him and stood, to get rid of my now useless garments.

Music was still on, so I improvised a strip-tease at the rhythm of that nice house sound... I admit it's not the best combination (it's a bit TOO wild!), but it worked nicely: in a heartbeat, I stood naked on my heels: my hairy golden pussy was a centimetre from his nose, and his cock was as stiff as I left him before stripping.

The sight and perfume of my body drove him mad, and in a split second he was naked too, ready for use.

I jumped on him, bottoming him down on his own bed, and started rubbing myself on his hard naked body, enjoying his erection against my flat belly.

We kissed passionately a few minutes, rolling around on his bachelor bed (how many young girlies had he laid there, before getting laid himself by this Dutch Threat?), until I pinned him down and sat up, riding him.

It was the moment: I rose on my knees, grabbed his scimitar (that was what it looked like), rubbed the head amongst my rebel hair until I found my slit, and then I just sat on him, swallowing him into my cunt.

"Oohhh..." I panted, "Yes, deep... Deep... Hmmm, it's soooo good!"

He grabbed my swaying breasts and squeezed them again, rubbing my nipples as I started riding him hard, trying to feel him with all the walls of my pussy.

I was fucking him, not vice versa: I was in full control, choosing speed, rhythm and style of our fuck.

He tried to get some control: left of my breasts and grabbed my hips, trying to force his tempo, but my ballerina legs and sides were far stronger than his hands, and I went away on my own favourite rhythm... I didn't care to please him: I wanted my orgasm, it was long overdue.

It didn't take long; I must have been really hungry.

I grabbed my own tits and started playing with my nipples, while he caressed and fondled my buttocks, and his cock was moving nicely and hard inside my belly. I felt it quite deep into myself, caressing and teasing all those regions that hadn't been touched since far too long.

I started panting faster and faster, feeling it coming... And suddenly, there it was!

"Oohhh, shit!" I screamed, "Yes! Yesssssss.... Ah! Aaaahhhhh..."

My pussy contracted so nicely on him, squeezing his cock as if to milk him... But he was so nice not to cum yet.

I was all sweating after my long due climax. I bended over to him and French-kissed him deep, to thank him for the pleasure he just gave me.

I felt his hands on my buttocks, while I rubbed my tits on his hairy chest, kissing him dry. His cock was still pumping into me, and he was finally in charge, fucking my satisfied but still very willing body.

We went on a few more minutes, kissing and fucking with me up and him screwing me upwards, until I felt him tremble and swelling inside me.

I jumped off him, grabbing his cock in my long fingers, and started jerking him mercilessly, just like the porn stars of your favourite dirty movies...

And like in those movies, he suddenly shot his load up onto my face, splashing his sticky cum on my chin, cheeks and hair.

"Oohhh..." he panted heavily, "Oh, yes... Yesssssss!"

I didn't swallow him: that's one of the things I'm not going to do whit other men, like letting them cum inside me or doing anal. These are our perversions...

We laid there naked for a while, cuddling and resting, and then I watched the time.

Four in the morning.

"Honey," I said, "I've got to go."

"Uh?" he looked dizzy and puzzled: "Why don't you stay to the morning? We can have a late breakfast, and then..."

"I'd love it, darling, but I have my dog at home waiting for me..."

He was pretty pissed about that, I had to make an effort not to laugh. But of course, Ysa was far more important to me than him. Especially once I had gotten what I wanted!

Giancarlo took me home all right, and just before leaving him I lifted back his mood, French-kissing him again.

"Hmmm... That was so nice, darling. I really enjoyed the evening and the night. We may do it again if you like."

He looked surprised: the poor boy thought I was dumping him: "Are you serious? Can I call you back?"

"Sure," I said: "My husband will not be back for a while, and until then, I will be free and available for fun... But for that only. It must be very clear, Giancarlo: this is going to be just sex, and nothing more. If you are looking for something serious, look somewhere else."

"Shit. I wouldn't mind having something serious with you," he sighed, "But if I can get more of what we did this night, I won't lose it!"

"Good boy!" I said, "Behave, and we will have some more fun the coming weeks!"

I kissed him goodbye and left the car, giving him a last glimpse of my thighs before disappearing in the night.

I was home in a matter of minutes, and Ysa was all so happy to see me. We took a quick walk together, and then we went back to sleep.

So, my love, this was my wild night out. What do you think about it? I actually plan to do it again... Not too often, but often enough not to get crazy for the lack of sex. But if you say stop, I will.

I love you. More than ever.

Karin.

***

Mostar was getting quieter. They stopped shooting to each other, and started playing hard at the media game. This was somehow more civilised.

I started liaising also with the EU Police that was trying to administer justice in the divided city and to reunite the two distinct ethnic Police services that had developed on the two banks of the Neretva River.

The head of the EU Police was Dutch, with a German Chief of Staff and a Carabinieri as Chief Operations. There were also Spanish Guardia Civil, Austrian and French Gendarmerie and English Bobbies. Quite a Babel Tower.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • 1996 More Fucking Around in Bosnia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds