• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Son Jimmy

My Son Jimmy

It bothered me that Jimmy smiled so rarely anymore. I didn't want to push him too much and I was only trying to encourage him, but all he would say was "Everything's a mess."

I said, "Honey, life is messy. It just is, but that doesn't mean it's a mess. Why are you letting things get you down baby?"

"I don't know mom; I've been looking for someone for so long."

I laughed and said, "Jimmy you don't know what long is. At nineteen you've just started to look, you've got to enjoy it sweetheart. I'm the one who should be complaining, my third try and I'm nowhere nearer being happy than..."

"Well dad doesn't count, he went and died on you, but after all you've been through, you should have seen this last prick coming a mile away."

"I shouldn't let you talk that way, but what can I say, Daryl is a prick." We both laughed. I said, "You didn't really tell me what happened; who was your last girl?"

"Vera, at the cleaners."

I was surprised. "Vera? Is that why you quit working there?"

"Yeah, well, I didn't exactly quit so I could lose my bonus with only two weeks left in the summer. Frank fired me."

"Oh jeez, are they married?"

"No mom, but they've been together for years."

"I never saw you go out with her; was it serious?"

"Well we didn't really go out... what we did was go to the back of the store...before, after, and sometimes during business hours."

"And Frank found out?"

"Nope, Vera told him."

"Why?"

"She couldn't handle the sneaking around, and I think she wanted to make it work with him, and maybe get married. I sure as hell don't see how telling him was going to get her there, but anyway, that's what she did."

"Jimmy, wasn't she a little old for you? What is she, around thirty?"

"She's thirty-two, and no, she wasn't too old for me. I like women better than girls...and there's the other thing too."

"What other thing?"

"Oh...nothing."

"Come on Jimmy, you always told me everything, are going to stop now?"

"I guess not mom, you always gave me good advice, but this is just a sexual thing."

"So we never talk about sex?"

"Okay, well, she was just a good fit for me. I have trouble with some girls because I'm too big for them. The funny thing is, Vera's slim, but somehow, it just worked."

I had noticed that sometimes, Jimmy's 'Package' looked full in his pants, but I didn't think it unusual. I tried to be upbeat and I said, "I know you're going to find someone who's good for you, don't worry about it baby."

"It's not just the sex thing mom, it's someone to be with, you know what I mean? The sex was good with Vera, but I knew it wasn't going anywhere because that's all there was, so I was really bummed out about it this whole last year, about Caryn, and Gloria, and Vera."

That was the conversation I had with my son almost a year ago. I was surprised how open he was with me, and frankly, how open with him I became after that. We talked about everything, and that included sex. I never felt that there was anything wrong it. So it wasn't surprising that one day we were swapping 'Dates from hell' stories. We were on the back deck, lounging in the shade of the trees that surrounded us. We were almost down to the bottom of the pitcher of mimosas I had prepared. What I wasn't prepared for was having Jimmy leaning towards me, with his lips so close to mine, and saying, "We're quite a pair, aren't we Beth?" Everyone calls me Elizabeth, but I like it when Jimmy calls me Beth.

I wasn't even sure what he meant about us being a pair, but I said, "Yes, baby." And then he kissed me. It was just lips on lips, but longer than a son kisses his mother. My heart started to bump and then he was kissing me again, and then I was kissing him back, not like a mother kisses her son.

My body, already warmed by the heat of the day felt fevered as Jimmy moved his hand over my arm and shoulder. This is where a mother stops her son. I didn't. I didn't want to. I put my hand just below his neck and ran it lightly over the moisture on his chest. My eyes were closed as we kissed and when his hand went into my halter and cupped my breast, I could feel my nipples harden. Even harder was the mound I felt as my hand rested over his shorts. He was saying "Beth," between kisses as he fondled the breast he had exposed. He said, "I love you Beth." In that confused moment my sex drive took over and I responded as if he was my lover and not my son.

I said, "I love you Jimmy," as I reached into his shorts from the leg opening. He kept kissing me and touching me and then his cock was out from under the opening. As I got my first look of what felt so big in my hand, I was surprised, and it stopped me. It was as thick as I'd seen, and when I began imagining what it would feel like inside me, I realized what I was doing. I broke the kiss and said, "Jimmy..."

He pushed my hand back on his cock and said, "Don't stop Beth, please don't stop."

He rested back into his chair with his eyes closed and I continued stroking. He took my breast back into his hand and told me I had 'The best tits.' I had allowed it to get too far already, but was thrilled with the thick meat in my fist that was so hard because of me. My body vibrated knowing it was my son's.

His breathing and movements told me he was building, and when those unmistakable halting noises sounded from deep in his throat, I knew he was about to finish. In my excitement, I pumped the thick staff hard and fast from top to bottom. I circled the swollen knob with my palm. I was crazy and almost tempted to bend down and take the velvety head into my mouth, but I knew there wouldn't be time. He was saying, "I'm coming mom, I"M COMING..."

When his first release came, I was startled. I'd never seen anything like it. It all happened at once - his voice, the body jerk, and the eruption. He let out a loud and long "OHHH..." His hips rose as if he was projecting it out of his body - and then came the explosion of cum. There is no way I would have believed it if I didn't see the cord of cream shoot across the deck. And then there was another and another. I was almost afraid to keep jerking him because I thought something was wrong; nobody could come like that. When he finished and he sighed in relief, I was too stunned to do anything but ask him, "Do you always come like that?"

He took a breath and said, "Pretty much, except that I was more excited than usual...because it was you doing it to me mom."

Some of my wits came back to me and I realized what had just transpired. I said, "Jimmy, I don't know how this all happened, and I'm as much to blame as you are..."

"Why is anybody to blame mom," he said. "Maybe it happened because we both wanted it happen; why is that wrong?"

"Well it's wrong because I'm your mom, you're my son, isn't that wrong enough?" I wasn't sure if I was asking or telling. Jimmy though did seem sure.

"No mom, it's not," he said. "I think about it a lot, and I think about you a lot."

I said, "Jimmy, we just have to forget about this and go back to being the way we were." Even as I said it, I asked myself how I could forget the feel of his flesh in my fist, the look on his face, and the desire that welled up in me.

And that's probably what kept me from shutting him down and saying an unequivocal 'No' during the following days. He kissed me at odd times, he held me and told me something sweet. It was so hard to stop. I was a woman pushing forty that hadn't had that much attention lavished on her in a long time. He always said the right thing and I never once felt he was saying it for effect. He told me I had a sexy body. He told me he thought about me all day long. He said he wanted me all the time. He couldn't fake that hardness whenever he was around me. I couldn't keep his hands off me; I didn't want to. So I let his fingers graze over my breasts when he kissed me, and I let him hold my hips and run his hand over my rear. I didn't want to stop, but that gnawing in my mind that told me that what I was doing was wrong wouldn't leave me alone.

When I pushed him to stop the kissing and the fondling, he did, and he turned to something that turned me on even more – talk. I don't think he was doing it to be seductive; he couldn't help it. We were having dinner and he said, "Beth, can I tell you something?"

I had brought him up to confide in me and tell me things even if it was uncomfortable for him or me, so I said, "Of course, honey."

He said, "The sexiest thing I ever saw was you reading a book." I gave him a look.

"Okay," he said. "It wasn't that you were just reading a book. You were on the bed and you must have started getting undressed and then stopped or something; I never could figure it out. All I know is that your dress was open enough for me to see a big creamy helping of one of your boobs. That would have been enough to get me crazy, but one of your legs was raised and I could see your pussy. My first thought was that I wanted to taste it."

He said it all without hesitation while I was already on overload. I must have spluttered, but he went on. He said, "No mom, you weren't masturbating or anything – you were just reading this paperback book. I couldn't look too long because if you would have looked up, you might have seen me. So I quietly backed away and went back to my room. I must have come nine times that night."

I thought my head would explode, but I tried to stay with it. I said, "Listen honey, right now you're shot through with hormones and all you think about is sex; you've just got to focus it on someone else and you'll be fine."

He said, "Mom I've tried, it doesn't work. This has been going on now for a while...I tried, but mom, I want you. I guess I'm missing the gene that tells you that you're not supposed to be turned on by a pretty face, great legs, and a killer body – just because it's your mother's."

I could feel the heat between my legs spreading across my body. I tried to deflect it by saying, "Baby, sex isn't the end all and be all, believe me it can be very disappointing." I laughed and said, "I'm not even that good in bed...sex isn't that big a deal."

He came up close enough so that I could smell the fragrance of his skin and then he said, "So then have sex with me." He kissed me. I kissed him back. I could hear the pace of my breathing increase.

"Oh Jesus," I said. I put my hands on my face and said, "One time, to get it out of your system, okay?"

He said, "Okay." By the look in his eyes, I think he would have agreed to a hanging if that was the price he had to pay for having me.

I said, "Come to my room in ten minutes." After nine minutes I could hear him on the other side of my door. He knocked, and then he opened the door.

I didn't look up. The drapes were drawn, and only the bedside lamp was on. I was on my side, reading. I was wearing the red dress with stockings and heels. My lips matched the dress, and my eyes, framed by mascara, sparkled when I had applied it. The top buttons were opened and my cleavage was evident. I was giving my son his fantasy.

I waited for him to take the lead. He walked to the side of bed and put his hand inside the dress. I looked up at him and then closed my eyes as he massaged my tit while the nipple hardened. He said I felt like satin. He exposed the full globe and rolled the nipple between his fingers for a long time.

He urged me to lie back and unbuttoned the dress from the bottom until he could see my pussy. It was trimmed, but a patch of fine hair still remained. I raised my legs slightly and I opened my knees. My pussy was fully exposed for my son, and it thrilled me. He brought both of my breasts out of the dress and just looked.

He said, "Mom, looking at you this way is almost too much to take." He touched the heels I had on, and then the flesh above my stocking tops. Even I could see the glistening of moisture on my pussy, wetness that was there for my son. He didn't do what I expected him to do.

He went between my legs and took me in his mouth. I let out an, "OH," as much in surprise as in pleasure. I opened my legs wider and his hands must have burned on the heat of my thighs. He licked my clit and I responded with hip gyrations that made it difficult for him to stay on me. But he did stay on me, and he sucked my clit into his mouth and massaged it with it his tongue. My son was eating me and every inch of my skin knew it. I lasted only a few minutes and I heard myself come with a long high-pitched howl, which I didn't think was coming from me until I was almost done. It sounded more like a distant siren or an animal in the woods. I held Jimmy's head and just repeated, "Oh God, oh God..."

He didn't stop. I was breathing hard and saying something like "Too much...too sensitive." He still didn't stop. He knew what he was doing. He kept me in his mouth and flicked at my button and then licked the length of my lips and hood until I settled into regular moans. My boy made me come until I was exhausted and in his arms.

When I recovered, I said, "Nobody ever did that for me." I could see that he didn't understand. He must have thought I meant that I'd never had oral sex before. I laughed softly and said, "No, I mean none of the men I've been with was more concerned with my pleasure than with his own. You could have done whatever you wanted, and you wanted to make feel good." I hesitated for a minute and my eyes welled as I said, "You do love me, don't you?"

"Of course I love you mom," he said. "I've been trying to tell you; it's been this way for a long time." I began realizing what my young son knew. He said, "Mom, I want you because you're the one I can talk with, and share with. I want you because I love you." We kissed long and passionately as his tongue caressed mine. I tried to get out of my stockings without leaving his lips. I didn't want anything between my skin and his. He helped me. I kissed him with the force of my desire.

His fingers lightly played over the lips of my vagina finally finding their way to the slick nub that was quickly engorging. He only broke the kiss long enough to tell me I had a pretty pussy. He used his two wet fingers to run over my belly and tease my nipples into erection. I felt my whole body flush, as every part of me became an erogenous zone to his touch.

When he broke the kiss again to reach for the condom he had brought, I said, "It's okay baby, I have the ring in, just be inside me." He could hardly get his pants off fast enough as the thought that my son was going to be in my pussy, flesh to flesh, careened around in my head.

We were both at a fever pitch when his cock was about to enter me. My heart was beating so loud I could hear it thunder around the room. I felt the thick head push through the lips of my vagina. And then he was in me; my son was inside of me. How could anything feel that that good, or be that much of a relief? It was as if I had been kept from breathing up to that point. I was so wet, his full size went in without hurting. When he was completely inside me, it was like putting in the last piece of a puzzle. I was full and could feel him stretching the walls of my pussy. I luxuriated in the feel of his steady, slow strokes deep into my belly. My pussy held him and massaged him with each entry and exit.

I enjoyed every stroke as Jimmy pleasured me. I was enveloped in the warmth of love and my juices flowed to allow my son to penetrate me, to take me, to love me. It hit me right then. I held him inside me until he stopped stroking. He said "What is it mom, do you want me to stop, is it too much?"

I only smiled at him; the explanations would come later. What should have felt like a forbidden act was instead a joyful and natural joining between two loving partners. He was my son and he was loving me. I was his mother, and I was loving him. No, there was nothing wrong about it. I said, "No baby, I don't you want you to stop, ever."

He kissed me and rode his thick cock in and out of me again. When he put his finger on my clit, I moaned loudly. He went in deep and it felt complete when he was up against me. He said, "Being inside your pussy is even better than I thought it would be." I opened my eyes and smiled as I moved against his thrusts. I said, "I love you baby, I love you." I didn't have to say it; I knew that he could see in my eyes that nobody would ever take care of him like his mother.

He turned me to take me doggy style. He said that my ass was beautifully round. He ran his hands along my legs, up across my thighs, over my wet pussy, and onto the cheeks of my ass. He held the stiff pole his cock had become and brought it to my pussy. He went in deeper than he had when I was on my back. He said, "You were made for me mom," as he took me from behind.

His big cock massaged my pussy and each stroke brought separate pleasurable sensations. My excitement was heightened because it was my son that was stroking me; sex had never felt better.

I said, "Yes, baby, mommy was made for you, and you for me." I could almost feel his cum building to an explosive volume. He pumped me until he was up against my ass. I pushed back and said, "Yes," to every thrust. He reached over to hold my hanging tit. It filled his hand as he fondled it and pulled on the nipple. I could feel it in my pussy as he tugged the rubbery tip. He said he loved my tits. I had always felt they were too big, but I was glad now that they brought him pleasure.

He slowed us both down with long measured insertions as he told me how beautiful I was and how much he loved me. I couldn't wait to finish and at the same time, I hoped it would never end. When his pace told me he was trying to make me come, I didn't resist. I let myself go; I opened myself to his loving fucking. The faster he drove into my center, the quicker I approached the edge. One final hard push brought him to my ass and I said, "Baby...baby...baby...?" it was in the form of an urgent question. I knew I was about to come.

His answer was "Yes, yes." The unsaid part was, 'Yes baby, come, come in my pussy as I come on your cock.' My eyes closed tight as the first cord of cum fired from him into my belly. If he was out of me, I think it would have shot ten feet across the room. And the next volleys wouldn't have been far behind. I was hearing my own howling sound and my Jimmy was coming as if it would never end.

Finally we slowed and the thought that my son was filling my pussy with his sperm registered. It felt almost as good to know it as to do it. I felt more connected to my son than I had felt to any other man. I was sopping wet, inside and out. I was still having orgasmic spasms until he finished releasing into me. It was almost as if he was reading my mind when we were both done and he said, "We're together now mom, just you and me." He held me; I was at peace.

It's been the best year of my life and I'm so proud of Jimmy and proud to be his mom and his lover. I want to tell everyone, but I know that very few would understand. I hope that you do.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Son Jimmy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 43 milliseconds