• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy Walked In Ch. 02

Daddy Walked In Ch. 02

Note: to follow story you might want to read Daddy walked in. But you don't have to, to follow story.

2: Brother Walks In

Sammi was still completely naked and pasted out when her brother Tim came home an hour later. Ray forgot to turn off the T.V. so when Tim walked in the house he heard moaning and grunting noises coming from the living room. He thought his sister had some one over but he thought she was still a virgin.

He walked into the room at first seeing the video and his mom and dad having sex then he noticed his sister on the couch pasted out. He was wondering why she was pasted out at eleven in the morning he went over to wake her up then noticed that she was naked. He started to get a hard on he didn't seem weird it out by it because he always thought his sister was hot. She was 19 long dark hair amazing DD breast he always wanted to catch her naked or masturbating he didn't know which one he liked better.

But know since she was naked and pasted out he thought why the hell not and if she woke great he would hear moan and see her reaction to it all. He started to undress with his 12" cock standing at attention he pulled the blanket off of her and he noticed cum leaking out of her cunt. Great he thought know he doesn't get to take her virginity but he'll still fuck her. With his cock rubbing up and down her slit she started to moan he wanted inside her before she woke so he pushed all of his 12" member all the way in. Sammi still didn't wake up but she did start to moan.

"Oh daddy that feels amazing you got bigger I'm so hot for you keep going harder, harder."

Tim couldn't believe his ears his dad fucked her all ready and his dad was the same size that's fine with him.

"Oh yeah that feels amazing." Sammi opened her eyes not to see her loving daddy but her twin brother Tim.

"Hi sis, feeling good because you're damn tight oh come on I think I'm gonna cum." And with that he started to release his sperm deep inside his sister while she tried to push him away when he was done he pulled out. And she started hitting him.

"Oh so you'll take dad but not me, I don't care lick my cock or I will tell mom." When Tim said that she new she wasn't getting out of this. So she started to give him a blow job.

"Come on sis I know you can do better then that my buddies have told me."

So she started giving better head that was one thing she was great at.

"Since I'm giving you head you'll eat me."

"Fine." So they laid down on the floor and Tim started giving her head it was the best thing she's felt since her daddy was inside her. She felt Tim's balls tightening up so she new he was getting ready to blow his load so she pulled out and jacked him until he came all over her breast and face.

"Uh sis you like getting cum all over your face."

"Yes now keep doing what you're doing you came so know I have too."

So Tim went back to her pussy and kept licking her when he found her clit he bit down on it just a little bit to see her reaction.

"That felt great do that again oh god yes."

Tim went back to eating her out until she came and when she did he went straight to her clit and bit down enough to prolong her orgasm.

"That was amazing the best I've had to date come here and fuck me right with my permission."

While he was sucking her he got a little soft but when she just to come fuck her he was back at full attention.

"Ok then."

"But doggie style I want to try that out."

"When did dad fuck you?"

"About an hour an half ago. I must have pasted out when I was done climaxing."

"You mean I was eating dads cum the first time?"

"Yep but he lasted longer then you even for his age."

"Well this time I'll fuck you for long time."

Sammi got on all fours in front of her brother he put his head in her pussy and then stopped.

"Do you want me to do you hard or soft?"

"Hard I like it hard."

"Ok then here I come."

And he rammed his cock all the way in and started to fuck her nice and slow.

"Come on Tim harder and faster."

"No just wait."

And with that he kept going slow until she started moan.

"Oh my god keep doing that but just go a little bit faster."

"OK here I come."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy Walked In Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 315 milliseconds