• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Kim

Aunt Kim

123

It was possible that I was mistaken but I really didn't think that I was. From the first second Kim looked into my eyes, I knew we were going to become lovers. As the party ran it's course, I had even fewer doubts that Kim wanted me as much as I wanted her and the same could be said for all of her daughters.

It was almost 2 AM before Laura and I shared a shower and went to bed. She sat her alarm for 7AM to remind her she had a job she not only couldn't afford to miss but didn't want to miss as well. We were still in the midst of our passion when it went off and though we tried to end our night, she still ran almost a half hour late getting to school.

There hadn't even been time for her to grab a cup of coffee much less eat breakfast and as I watched her drive off in the pouring down rain, I felt my stomach growl despite my fatigue from almost constant no holds barred sex since I had found Laura after all the years in her classroom damn near 67 hours earlier. I hadn't slept even four hours during that time but I felt absoluetly energized from meeting such close family that I hadn't even known I had.

After heading towards the kitchen, I laughed as I remembered I had used everything Laura had to make supper with the night before. I turned and headed to her bedroom to dress and drive to town for breakfast and much needed coffee.

It couldn't have been five minutes since I closed the front door when just as I spotted my discarded clothes, the door chime began ringing incessantly.

I quickly pulled on my jeans and ran to answer the door. I stood staring with my mouth open at Kim. She was soaked from head to toe and if that wasn't enough her outfit was even more revealing than the one she had worn to the party.

It was a dress that barely covered her cunt and it consisted of flags of the nations except where there were stars or moons or sickles (sp), there were holes. The flag of Japan was just above her right breast or would have been in dry weather. As she had ran across the street in the pouring rain, her right breast had obviously gone unnoticed or perhaps deliberately been allowed to come out the big hole where the sun had been cut from the Japanese flag.

Spittle ran down from the corners of her mouth as she stared at my groin then without looking up she stammered, "I never seen a cock that big Woody. No wonder I could hear Laura screaming ecstatically all night."

As I looked down to see my fully erect cock poking straight out from the zipper I had neglected to zip up Kim softly whispered, "I ran over to invite you to join me for breakfast. Sandi is in school and the other girls took off for Wally World and probably won't be back before dark."

Her eyes returned to my cock as I fumbled in an effort to put it away and Kim reached out and caught my wrist as she said, "I know I dress like a slut but the only man that has ever shared my bed was the girl's father. I also know that you are my nephew but I don't care Woody. I want you to be my second and last lover. I'm about to go home. I'll have your breakfast and a pot of coffee waiting on you. What happens after that will be entirely your choice."

Before I could speak, she released my wrist and turned then with a sigh she raced across the street to her house. I stared at her running not really knowing if I would follow her or not.

A few heartbeats later, I closed the door and I caught up to her just as she was closing her back door. She quickly opened it wide and her eyes instantly went to my cock which was still poking through my zipper.

She smiled as she said, "Coffee, Tea, or Me."

I laughed at her choice of words then answered, "I don't drink tea but I think of the other two choices the latter would be most pleasing but the first more needed."

Without a word she reached out and unsnapped my jeans as she softly said, "I'll put these in the washer. They should be ready for the dryer when we've finished eating and the dryer has an automatic shut off so we can take care of that most pleasing aspect without waiting."

She then knelt, never once letting her eyes leave my cock as she pulled my jeans down and waited for me to step out of them.

As she straightened I whispered, "Aunt Kim. I doubt I could swallow even a sip of coffee if you are wearing that dress to breakfast and I know damn well if you decide to rejoin me dressed in your birthday suit that we won't be eating anything."

She grinned from ear to ear and headed to the laundry room. When she returned, she was wearing a white terry cloth robe that completely covered her goodies.

She giggled and handed me a matching robe as she said, "The only thing I'm really hungry for is that sausage between your legs. I'm not sure even wearing this will help but I know damn well the alternative won't."

As I put the robe on, Kim brought a pot of coffee from the kitchen and a huge platter of bacon, ham and both link and patty sausages. As she placed them on the table, I began to tremble slightly as I took the same chair I had sat in for so many meals as a child.

Kim whispered, "I hadn't even thought that far ahead Woody. I should have warned you that I kept most of your mother's furnishings. They fit the house so perfectly I didn't have the heart to bring my tacky stuff in to replace them."

I just smiled feebly and nodded as she went back into the kitchen and returned with two huge platters. The first had biscuits that were sliced and had been buttered and cheese slices had been added, along with a large stack of hot cakes (thats pancakes in the south). The second was divided into three sections, one with scrambled eggs and one with hard fried eggs and the last with sunny side up eggs. Her next trip she returned with a large bowl of the most crucial southern breakfast staple, hot buttered grits.

As she sat the bowl down she laughed and said, "I was raised in the midwest. Never even knew grits existed until the first time Laura invited me over for breakfast. Now neither I nor the girls can live without them."

I smiled and replied, "I have often moved during my travels because I couldn't find grits at the grocery. I eventually learned to buy a years supply before changing locations just to be safe."

She giggled but the pang in my heart of sitting at Momma's breakfast table was just too intense to put a smile on my face.

Kim noticed and I heard the pain in her own voice as she softly asked, "I'm heating up some maple syrup for my hot cake but I have jam, jelly and cane syrup if you prefer."

I smiled half heartedly and answered, "I sorta like the cane syrup best but actually I prefer it cold and my second choice is hot maple so why don't we just go with that."

Kim nodded and when she stepped back from the kitchen she had a trey with both cane and maple syrup, a jar of strawberry preserves, a jar of apple jelly, and a jar of figs.

This time my smile was full and huge as Kim sat down exactly where Momma had always sat at the end of the table to my right while I said, "This is the best complement I could give any lady Kim. You just did exactly what Momma would have done for a guest at her table. I thank you kindly for that Auntie but hopefully it is the last time you think of me as a guest."

She giggled and stuck out her tongue then bowed her head and waited. I gasped and bowed my head then said 'Grace' and Kim said 'Amen. Pass the grits.' as soon as I finished. I damn near broke down and sobbed then and there.

Kim quickly took my right hand in both of hers but before she could ask I answered, "You not only look like Momma but that is exactly her choice of words after every grace I ever uttered at the breakfast table."

We damn near devoured every single morsel between us. We chatted the entire meal between breaks to chew and swallow but mostly about the most trivial things none of which I remember. As we both reached to spear the last link with our forks, Kim reached it first.

She smiled and bared her teeth then stuck half the link in her mouth and bit down just hard enough to remove the fork before leaning towards me. I opened my mouth and our lips met, they never separated until we had both chewed and swallowed passing the sausage back and forth between our mouths as our tongues sought each others.

Kim leaned back and sighed softly before saying, "Why do I get the feeling as fantastic as we both just found that kiss to be that we aren't headed towards my bedroom just yet."

I laughed and said, "My God in heaven Kim. Momma would have never kissed me the way you just did but she would have known I had something on my mind just as you did."

She laughed and said, "Hold that thought Woody while I put your jeans in the dryer. I am willing to hear what you have to say but I can't promise I will answer or that as soon as you've finished I won't drag you to my bed by your hair if I have to."

When she returned I got up and started helping her clear table as I sat the platters I was carrying on the kitchen counter I smiled and said, "Please tell me that you smoke Kim and that ash tray isn't decorative."

She frowned and answered, "I've often tried to quit and I never smoke in front of the girls or guests but I'm still a pack a day on a good day and two packs on a bad one."

I smiled and said, "Laura doesn't smoke so my cigarettes have been in the car for three days."

Kim laughed and asked, "How on earth did you last three whole days Woody."

I looked her from head to toe then asked, "Can you even vaguely remember the late 60's and early 70's when the streets of New York were on the news almost every night showing the homeless people?"

She giggled and answered, "I wasn't born until 1973 but I remember reading several articles about that when I was in school."

I smiled and softly whispered, "From what you know would you have any idea what I meant is I said you were a carton lady?"

She stuck out her tongue then replied, "I'm not certain but wouldn't that be an insult."

I giggled as I answered, "Some might think so but hopefully you aren't among them. The thing is that I love a cigarette after a good roll in the hay and with you I was just thinking I might need a whole damn carton."

Kim laughed so hard she grabbed her sides, then suddenly she turned almost ashen and turned to race to the bathroom. She didn't even take time to close the door, she literally jumped on the commode and stuck out her tongue as she pissed for what seemed like ten minutes. However long it was, I had finished clearing the table by the time she finished though I think she just sat there a couple of extra minutes to give me time to finish that chore.

When she returned she said, "There's a new carton of full flavors and a couple of packs of menthols in the crisper. Take your choice sweetie. I prefer full flavor but often smoke the menthols when I'm either sick or just want one for a change."

I laughed as I opened the refrigerator and said, "If they are Marlboros and Kools, I'll marry you, Aunt or not."

As I slid open the crisper she softly said, "If that were possible Woody, my answer would be yes."

I looked at her and then back down at the crisper as I opened the carton of Marlboros then sat it back inside the crisper by two packs of Kools before saying, "I'll be a monkey's uncle Kim. I keep my extras in the exact same place. I'm not sure why though. I often smoke 3 or 4 packs a day and there is no fear they'll get stale but it just became a habit."

Kim just nodded then put on a fresh pot of coffee and let it brew while she washed and I dried. I noticed her watch as I finished the first plate then giggle as I opened the right cabinet and put it back in it's place.

As I put away the silverware except for a couple of spoons she said, "You have the most remarkable memory Woody. I left everything exactly the way your mother had them and until this very day almost 17 years later I still sometimes open the wrong door because my kitchen wasn't arranged the way this one is."

As she put cups, saucers, spoons, napkins, a sugar bowl and a small milk cow on a tray she began to hum and once more I gasped.

She froze as she reached for the coffee pot then said, "My God in Heaven. I'm sorry Woody. That record was on your mother's player when I moved here and I fell in love with it. I've hummed it while working so much I had forrgotten where I learned it from."

I stuck out my tongue and softly said, "It is getting to where it doesn't bother me as much Kim. I'm starting to find it rather nice to see have more in common than the looks you share with Momma."

She blushed lightly and said, "You are just full of compliments this morning Woody. To be perfectly honest, I take any comparison to your mother as the ultimate compliment."

Kim led me into the den and as she sat the tray on the coffee table she said, "There's a lighter beside the ash tray on the lamp table Woody. Now then before I join you, would you prefer having the TV on or the radio?"

I smiled and said, "Your choice Kim. I seldom watch TV and don't even own a radio."

She laughed as she sat down then grinned from ear to ear as I tamped out two Marlboros and stuck them both in my mouth and lit them before handing her one then she took a deep drag and as she exhaled she said, "Now we both are reminding each other of a dearly departed one. I call him my husband though he was killed before we were married but you just lit my cigarette the exact same way he always did when we were sitting around talking."

We continued to chit chat but as I stared into Kim's green eyes I sort of became side tracked and had very little awareness of what I had said and none at all of what she was saying.

Then an awkward sileence came and I took a deep breath before forcing myself to look past Kim at the rain beating steadily against the window panes.

I always figured when you didn't know exactly how to broach a subject you just blurted it out so without further hesitation I said, "Kim I want to but my home back from you."

I saw the look of unexpected surprise in her eyes as I continued, "After I ran off, I had practically nothing to call my own. When things got really bad, I would dream of this house and one of my parents or one of my siblings. It was the only thing that kept me going for a lot of years."

I saw fear fill her eyes and I paused then quickly said, "I don't want you and the girls to move out Kim. I just want to own it and maybe with your permission fix it and the garage apartment up a bit then I could live there. I always wanted to live in that damn montrosity even as a kid."

As her eyes softened I almost became lost in them again but somehow I managed to keep eye contact as I continued, "About twenty years ago I rented a garage apartment from a Lady in the Silicon Valley. It is the only place I ever lived more than a month since I left home and I loved it there so much that I stayed more than five years."

I saw sadness in her eyes and laughed before I continued, "Don't look so sad Kim. I'm really not except for the death of my loved ones. The thing is this lady was in the forefront of computer technology and an extremely talented designer and programmer. Just before I moved in to the garage, her entire computer system had collapsed. Her banker had turned down her loan application and her future looked almost non-existant."

I took a sip of coffee to catch my breath then continued, "I took a class in small equipment maintenance as a teen and mostly made my meager living working odd jobs on small motors such as lawn mowers and any type of household appliances. I had never even heard of computers but I sensed their importance to the future of our country and that this lady had the talent to be a huge part of that future."

I finished the cup of coffee and fixed another cup as I collected my thoughts then I continued, "To make a long story short, I had a little over $5000 saved up at that time and I decided to risk it on her even though I hadn't known her but a few days and knew nothing about computers. It wasn't even close to enough for a new system but it was enough for me to buy schematics for all of her equipment and enough parts to get started fixing it."

I paused and chuckled then continued, "She was an amazing woman. She worked two full time jobs and a part time job to pay the bills and keep the parts I needed coming in as I needed them. There was never once a time when I had to wait on a part before I could continue but it still took me almost six months to get her back in the computer world."

I smiled giving Kim time to absorb my words then continued, "Guess short is long past. Anyhow, it turned out my repairs had made her system hundreds of times better than it had been to begin with. I was struggling at first to keep food on our respective tables and to at least pay her electric bill but then she got me a job working on one of her friends computers and things got much easier. Looking back it felt like at the time years had passed but in reality it was only a few months after she was online that she rolled over in bed and kissed me one night then snuggled beside me and slept damn near 24 hours. When she got up she went straight to her computer and as I brought her a cup of coffee she screamed, 'Eureka!'. I couldn't get a word out of her about what had her so excited and finally gave up. She never left her system for three solid days. She barely sipped the coffee I brought her and only nibbled at the food then she woke me up after the third day and fucked me senseless before jumping back out of bed. As she paused in the doorway she non-chalantly whispered, 'Check your mail first thing when you wake up darling.'."

I took a deep breath and finally finished, "I found a cashier's check for fifty thousand dollars and a contract for me to sign giving me ten per cent of her future earnings for 50 years or until her death which ever came first. When I moved on three years later, I was worth just over ten million dollars and every month a check hits my account for at least 50 thousand and more often than not well over a million dollars. I haven't even checked my account balance in the last 15 years. I figure it has probably close to half a billion in it but don't much care exactly how much is there."

The strangest thing about the money was except for being able to afford anyhting I wanted without worrying about what it might cost, I simply didn't feel rich. I guess that is why the startled gasp and the vacant stare from Kim caught me so much by surprise.

I had finished my cup of coffee, drank a second cup and was fixing a third cup before she began to return to me so to speak.

I laughed and said, "The money isn't that important Kim. To be perfectly honest, I would have spent every penny of it to have met you and the girls even 24 hours earlier. Jesus Christ! I have a family, a real family that will love me for me."

Instantly her eyes focused and I saw her normal glitter return as she softly said, "Woody. Am I stupid or maybe crazy? What you just said means more to me than all the riches in the world. You see, I've longed my entire life for a family other than my kids. Someone I could love and who would love me despite my faults once the girls are all married and gone."

I laughed and she grinned then slid closer to me as she damn near purred, "One thing we best both be straight about Woody. I've wanted to fuck you from the moment I laid eyes on you. Your fortune has nothing at all to do with that and it never will."

I stuck out my tongue then whispered, "Until you just point blank said that Kim, I knew but I wasn't positive I knew. I sorta got the sense that I could have my way with you and all of your daughters any time I wanted and believe me when I say that I wanted and will continue wanting. There is however something I hadn't considered. The truth is, I chased over here after you with the full intent of fucking you senseless but I can't. I think that is why I have procastinated so much since we entered the back door."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Kim

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds