• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Scarlett, A Pregnant Slut Ch. 02

Scarlett, A Pregnant Slut Ch. 02

This was the second email that I received from Scarlett and it brought me up to date on her latest adventure.

From: Scarlett

To: Just Plain Bob

Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2006 1:04 PM

Subject: Last night

Dear JPB -

I was sitting at the kitchen table sipping a glass of red wine and trying to figure out what I wanted to fix for dinner when Mike called me. He told me that the planned gangbang for the weekend had fallen through and to make up for it he was going to take me out to dinner. He told me that he would be home around four and that I should dress sexy.

I know my man. When Mike says he wants me to dress sexy what it really means is that he wants me to look slutty. I went digging through the closet looking for something sexy that would fit on my pregnant body and finally found a black Grecian style dress (sleeveless, low V-neck and flaring skirt). I tried it on and found that the skirt came down to mid-thigh, only three or four inches below my pussy, and I thought that would be sexy (and slutty) enough for Mike. For underneath the dress I chose an almost nothing black lace thong and a black lace push-up bra that barely contained my huge milk laden tits.

Lots of heavy makeup added to the slutty look and all I wore for jewelry was diamond stud earrings, my wedding rings and an ankle bracelet on my right ankle. In some circles an ankle bracelet worn on the right ankle denotes a shared wife and that I had been and I was looking forward to being one again.

The last item I put on was a pair of leather "Come Fuck Me" pumps with five inch heels. I didn't put on any stockings because, to my mind anyway, nothing says "Slut" like bare legs with "Fuck Me" shoes.

+++++

I had hoped that Mike would take me somewhere discrete, but he took me to the country club where we were members. I got quite a few looks of distain from some of the wives, but I noticed that their husbands couldn't take their eyes off me. We had a leisurely dinner and Mike asked me to sit with my legs apart and he discretely fingered my pussy of and on during the meal keeping me aroused and wet. He often does this when he plans on doing something wild. He likes to fuck me in places and under circumstances where there is an element of danger - a chance of being caught.

I knew he wouldn't be fingering me at the club unless that is where he planned on doing me. As I chewed on my steak and as his fingers probed me I tried to think where it would take place - in the building itself or somewhere on the grounds. Mike loved to play golf and he had always said that the sixteenth hole at the club was where he would get his hole-in-one if he ever got one. Would he fuck me on the sixteenth green? Would he position me so that my hole was over the hole on the green?

When we finished eating Mike suggested that we take a walk on the grounds before going home and that told me that it wasn't going to happen in the clubhouse. As we walked we would stop and he would finger me some more and soon we were outside the shed where the golf carts were stored. He took a key out of his pocket and told me he wanted to check on his golf cart and I smiled knowing that what he really meant is that he was going to fuck me in or on his cart.

We walked in and the place was fairly dark and Mike walked me toward where I thought his cart was parked and suddenly the lights came on and I saw eight men sitting on the golf carts naked as the day they were born.

"Surprise, surprise my love" said Mike, it isn't a dozen, but it is a start. These men have been sitting here waiting for some time now so let's get you ready for them."

He helped me take off my dress and brassiere and then he knelt in front of me and worked my thong down my legs and when I stepped out of it he leaned forward and kissed my pussy.

"Keep the heels on my sweet slut and strut around in front of the boys and let them see what they are about to enjoy."

I walked in front of the men and tried to perform like a runway model as I checked out what I would soon be getting. All eight cocks were erect and all of them looked so good to me. There were a couple of good sized ones and one huge one and my mouth fairly watered when I saw the huge one. I have always been honest with Mike about my past before meeting him, but that didn't mean that I told him everything. For instance, he knew that I had fucked Tommy Hall for a couple of months, but he didn't know that Tommy had a huge cock and that I had been a slave to it. In fact, if Tommy had not packed up and left without telling me I might still have been with him. Believe me, from a girls standpoint size does matter. But guys have egos that can sometimes be fragile and a girl learns to be careful about such things so I early on decided that Mike didn't need to know about Tommy's eleven inches and what those eleven inches did to me. I wondered if the man sitting on the golf cart sporting eleven inches of his own would make me feel the same way.

I was getting so wet and excited and then Mike bent me over one of the carts and told me to spread my legs wide and expose my ass and cunt to his friends. He invited them to come over and take a closer look at what they were being offered and one by one they walked over and fingered my ass and pussy. He told me that they had drawn numbers to establish the order in which they were going to fuck me and then he reminded the men of the rules: they could finger my pussy, but that was all. They could only shove their cocks in my mouth and in my ass.

Someone pulled a mat over and Mike had me get down on my hands and knees and spread my legs. God, I was so ready...I wanted those men to bang me so bad. Mike called out the first number and number six came over. He looked fairly young and had a nice sized cock, about seven inches, but no bigger around that a Ball Park frank; just the right size for opening up my ass. He pushed the cock at my face and I stuck my tongue out and licked the head.

"Oh yeah sweetie" he said as he pushed it in my mouth. I worked my tongue around it and he pushed it in deep the way I like it and I started moving my head back and forth. While I was sucking the guys cock Mike was behind me working on my ass with his fingers and some KY Jelly. When he thought he had my asshole primed he told the guy I was ready and the guy pulled out of my mouth and moved around behind me. He spread my ass cheeks and ran his cock head around my pucker and then he asked if I was ready for it.

"Oh God yes" I moaned, "Fuck my ass lover, fuck my ass."

I know there are women who hate to take it in the ass, but I'm not one of them. I love the feel of a cock pushing past my sphincter and being buried in my ass. As he pushed his cock into me I pushed my ass back at him and moaned. Once in he started fucking me slowly and the next man, number three, came over and pushed his smaller cock at my mouth and I opened it and took him in as deep as I could. He was only about six inches long so I was able to deep throat him and I think I surprised him when my lips clamped around his cock at the base.

"Oh fuck yeah" he gasped. "Oh sweet fucking Jesus does that feel good."

By then number six was going hard at my ass and my huge belly and tits were swaying back and forth as they hung down and I wished Mike had brought the video recorder to tape the event. The man in my ass said, "Here it comes slut" and he grabbed my hips and rammed hard into me and I felt the spurt as his hot cum bathed the walls of my rectum. He pulled out and number three hurried around behind me and shoved his cock into me. Since his cock was smaller then number sixes cock and my ass had a load of cum in it three easily slid right in.

Next in my mouth was number one and he had a bigger cock and I wasn't able to deep throat him, but it didn't seem to matter to him at all. He went in slowly and then he grabbed my head and held it as he picked up speed and started fucking my face. I think he liked my mouth. I think he liked my mouth a lot. When number three came and it was number one's turn to take my ass he was hesitant and then he told Mike to call the next number as he wanted shoot his cum down my throat. I wanted him to do that. I love sucking cock and I love to swallow and I didn't want all the cum that was going to be spilled that night to go into my ass, but Mike said no; he said that my ass was going to be the only cum receptacle that night.

Number one moved behind me and started pushing his cock into me and I groaned as he was longer and thicker than the first two. Once he was in I pushed back at him so I could enjoy his bigness. Number eight moved in front of me just as I pushed back hard at the man in my ass and when I moved forward I opened my mouth and enveloped number eight's cock. His cock wasn't very fat, but it was long, a good seven or seven and a half inches and I worked my tongue around on him as number one was banging my ass hard.

I was enjoying the fucking I was getting so much that I forgot about Mike even being there. I just took cock and enjoyed being what I was - a knocked up slut! I could hear the mean in the background saying things like, "Look at that bitch in heat take it.....she's the biggest whore I've ever seen.....look at those tits sway, I wonder what it would be like to tit fuck the slut." I wondered about that too and I made a mental note to ask Mike if we could do that the next time.

Number one came deep inside me and when number eight moved behind me and shoved his cock up my shit hole I knew that cum was running down my inner thighs and as number eight pounded my asshole number seven moved up, grabbed my head and shoved himself in my mouth. Gone was the slow and gentle; it was replaced by a hard, "Take the whore and use her" attitude. They used me. All I was to them was a cum dump to be used to satisfy their baser urges - AND I LOVED IT! I was lost in being a slut, a whore, a fuck pig and a sperm bank. I felt my tits and belly swaying as I was used and I loved it, oh God how I loved it.

Number eight sent his load into my deep recesses and number seven pulled out of my mouth and headed for my ass. I barely felt him as he slid in, mostly because of the ones who had gone before, but also because my mind was on something else. Number five was moving in front of me. The one I had been waiting for - all eleven inches of him. No way I would ever be able to deep throat that monster and in fact, there wasn't much chance that I could even give him a decent blow job, but the deal was mouth and then ass so I opened my mouth the widest I could and managed to get the big purple plum of a cock head inside. My jaw hurt and number five was moving his cock around and making me spread my mouth open farther than I thought it could go and then he grabbed my head and fucked my face. He had found himself in situations like that before, women who couldn't take what he had, and he didn't try to push in deep, just a couple of inches back and forth. It hurt, but I suffered through it because I knew what he was going to feel like in my ass and I wanted it, I wanted it bad.

Number seven was really going at my ass hard and when he grunted and I felt his seed spew into my bowels I moaned and it wasn't from the fucking I'd just gotten from seven, but from the thought that five was now going to shove that huge pole in my ass. I moaned as five grabbed my hips and pushed his cock at my asshole and I gasped as he pushed himself in. I was filled! My God, but I was filled! It seemed like number fives cock touched every part of me as he began to slowly fuck me.

I was so into that huge pole taking my ass that I barely noticed as number two moved in front of me and offered me his cock. Number two looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't remember from where. He had a very nice cock, a really good size to it and I took him in my mouth and tried to do him justice as five rammed his telephone pole into my ass. Every man in my ass had given me an orgasm, but number five gave me three before he told me to get ready and when he released in me I swear it felt like a fire hose spraying. I almost cried when five pulled out of me - I didn't want him to leave - I wanted him to fuck me for the rest of the night. I wondered how Mike would take it if I asked him to see that five attended all my gangbangs from then on, but I quickly pushed that idea away and for the same reason I'd never told him about Tommy.

Number two was out of my mouth and in my ass in a heartbeat and he went in hard and deep. He was fucking me good and hard when number four approached my open mouth, shoved his cock in. He was an older man, but he knew how to fuck a whore's throat. Two fucked me hard and then he came and as he pulled out I looked back between my legs and saw his cum running down my leg.

Four moved behind me and slammed his cock into me. My head was hanging down and I was groaning loudly as four pushed deep into me and fucked me hard and long until he gave my ass it's final cum of the night.

+++++

I remained on my hands and knees, my belly and tits hanging down as the cum seeped out of whore's ass. Even in that submissive position I felt totally used but totally empowered. Mike kissed me and held me as the men dressed and left and then he told me how proud he was of me for taking on those men. He undressed and I saw the lovely hard on he had waiting for me. He lay on his back and I slowly straddled him and lowered myself down onto his stiff, thick hardness. He felt so good in my warm pussy and I ground on him as he pulled my nipples. I began to move up and down on his cock, fucking my husband as he pushed himself up into me calling me his "beautiful, knocked up slut wife." We fucked, my belly and tits flopping until he held my hips down and came up deep in my cunt.

Afterwards he gathered up my clothes and wrapped me in a blanket. Some time during the fuck-fest he had moved our car down to the shed and I wasn't asked to walk back through the club in the state that I was in. It was almost as if Mike read my mind as he leaned down and whispered in my ear:

"Maybe next time, my whore...maybe next time."

Until next time,

Knocked Up Slut Wife.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Scarlett, A Pregnant Slut Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 708 milliseconds