• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dominant Black Man

Dominant Black Man

My name is Lela. I'm one of those large women you see walking around with a shirt that says Fat And Proud. I think you should embrace who you are. So what if I'm six feet ten inches tall, with large breasts, a thick and curvy body and a big plump ass? I can't exactly grab a magical wand and turn myself into a skinny playboy centerfold, can I? I'm not sure I would, even if I could. I'm a big woman and I am damn proud of myself. Thank heavens, big women actually have admirers these days!

Right now, I am naked in my apartment. A six-foot-ten, 350-pound, blonde-haired, blue-eyed Irishwoman. I'm a big woman who totally delights in food, as well as art, music and action movies. My favorite things in this world are hardcore sex and sexy lovers. By sexy lovers, I mean gorgeous men like my Henderson. Henderson is a six-foot-six, good-looking, muscular black man I met not too long ago. This policeman has a thing for large women. I happen to have a thing for men in uniform, especially those with big dicks. We totally clicked!

Henderson and I have had many fun experiences together. One time, he covered me in syrup and licked me from head to toe. He licked my pussy and fingered my ass until I screamed in sheer delight. He then spread my ass wide open and began to poke me with his magic stick. I love the feel of a good, hard dick up my ass. Many women do, though few admit to it. Well, I'm a proud member of the Fat Women Who Take It Up The Ass Club. I've never missed a single meeting, I swear! I'm always there, and the guys sure do know about it!

Another time, Henderson stuffed my ass with his cock until I had tears in my eyes. Henderson positioned me on all fours, spread my plump butt cheeks and came up behind me. I felt his hard cock rub against my behind. I couldn't wait for it. I craved the feel of his hard cock in my ass. I spread my cheeks with both hands as far apart as they would go, wanting him to see my pink little asshole. Target practice, buddy, please don't miss! He didn't, thankfully. Henderson shoved his cock up my ass, deep where the sun didn't shine. After the initial scream which escaped my mouth and threatened to wake the dead, I must say that I liked it. Who doesn't love getting fucked in the ass by a gorgeous, well-endowed black man?

Above all else, I love it when Henderson actually came inside me. Picture this, if you can, ladies and gentlemen. A big blonde woman who looks like a Norse goddess is on all fours, her large butt cheeks spread wide open and her asshole is getting stuffed by a tall black man's super sized cock. Yeah, he had that cock of his deep into my ass and I couldn't get enough of it. It felt so good, even when it hurt. Henderson would make me assume his favorite position. Face down and ass up while he stuck his cock up my ass. He would fuck my ass until I cried and begged for mercy. He was branding me, teaching my ass who was the master and I was loving every minute of it.

I remember another time when I was in Henderson's basement. My gigantic body lay on a large stone table. I was bound by chains. Henderson stood over, stroking my hair while I sucked his cock. He held a candle and dripped hot wax over my flesh. It hurt but the pain accentuated the eroticism of the experience. Henderson spread my butt cheeks and slid a dildo into my ass. He fucked me with it for some time, then took it out and introduced his cock in my asshole. Henderson had a monster cock. Twelve inches long and so thick that it could barely fit into my mouth. He shoved that cock of his up my tight asshole, and made me sing. I loved it every minute of it. Feeling that hard cock of his tearing up my tight white ass. Going deep where the sun didn't shine. I love surrendering to him when he shows me who's the boss.

Sometimes, Henderson whips me with his leather belt and treats me as his slave. I gladly become his slave. I suck my master's cock, I lick his ass and I drink his cum. My reward is whenever he shoves that masterful cock of his into my ass. Having his large dick in my ass is almost a religious experience. It absolves me of my sins. It destroys my pride. It allows me to show my true self. I am a bitch and he is my lord and master. My mind, body and soul belong to him. Having his cock in my ass frees me, and also dominates me at the same time. I surrender blissfully as he buries his cock in my ass, and my screams of pain and pleasure are actually hymns which praise him. I am praising my lord by getting fucked in the ass. I am completely dominated and loving every second of it. Who wouldn't?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dominant Black Man

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 360 milliseconds