• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Girls From The Office

The Girls From The Office

12

Her car wasn't in the drive or the garage when I got home and that was rare. Ginny almost always beat me home from work and had dinner halfway done before I got there. I walked into the kitchen to get a cold one from the fridge, opened it and took a sip before seeing the box on the kitchen table with an envelope taped to it. I walked over and saw that the envelope had my name on it. I opened it and read the short letter inside:

Dear Rob,

I'm sorry, but I had to do it this way because I couldn't bear to face you. It isn't anything that you did honey, it is me. You are a great guy and a wonderful husband and any other girl would fight to the death to keep you. The problem is me. I'm missing a part, lacking something, and our marriage just isn't working for me. I love you baby and I probably always will, but I'm not the girl for you. You can do better baby, much better.

Ginny

I opened the box and found her checkbook, credit cards, house keys and her wedding rings. Man, I never saw it coming.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am a natural born flirt. I love the ladies and you can always find me near them and flirting outrageously. Married, engaged, going steady or single, it makes no never mind to me. However, my flirting does have an edge to it. The women know that I'm flirting, but I do it in such a way that they also know if they decide to call my bluff I'll be on them in a heartbeat. A case in point - Marion. A good looking woman, a good ten years older than me, but sexy in a Sophia Loren way.

Marion was married, but was having troubles with hubby. He wasn't paying her any attention, their sex life had dwindled almost to ziltch and it didn't seem to matter what she did he just wasn't interested. I could sense that things weren't going well with her and I increased my level of flirting with her to try and cheer her up. I wasn't looking for anything out of it, I never do with married women, but I had to se if I could lift her spirits. It seemed like I did and before long Marion was flirting back. I made soft pass after soft pass at her and complimented her on her looks. I told her a dozen times I'd throw her over my shoulder and carry her off to my cave if I thought I could get away with it.

The flirting went on for weeks and one day during lunch break Marion sat down across from me and asked:

"Doing anything after work tonight?"

"No, nothing on the schedule, why?"

"Because I want to see your cave sweetie."

I looked at her, trying to gauge whether she was 'funning me' or not, and then I said:

"Short visit or are you going to stay for a while and check out the corners and deeper, darker recesses?" Notice I didn't ask her if she really meant it or if she was sure about it, just are you coming for a 'quickie' or are you going to stay a while?

As it turned out she stayed for quite a while. Hubby went out of town for two weeks and she spent every night of those two weeks in my bed. That happened five weeks ago and she still visits me once or twice a week. So, I flirt, but my flirting has that little edge.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There are two really hot women where I work. Tongue stiffening hot if you know what I mean. Elise is married and has two kids and Sue is single, but 'professionally' engaged. Professionally engaged is my term for a woman who can't seem to make up her mind. Sue was engaged and broke up with the guy, had a new boyfriend within three days, became engaged to him and a month later she broke up with him and then the cycle repeated. She had gone through six engagements in the year I had worked with her.

I flirted outrageously with Elise and she flirted back. She would tell me that things at home weren't going good and if Herb (her husband) didn't get his head out of his ass she just might give me a taste. But it always seemed like Herb would suddenly wake up and get with the program. I never for once believed that Herb was slacking off in his duties, it was just the way Elise flirted with me.

Sue was different. I hadn't had a steady lady since Ginny had walked out on me (my fault-I just didn't trust women for a while after that) and I dearly wanted Sue to be the one hanging on my arm. I flirted with her while she was going steady, while she was engaged, while she was 'seeing someone' and waited to catch her between guys, but it never happened. I always seemed to hear about her latest breakup a week after it happened and by the time I made my move she would already be seeing someone else, but I kept trying.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The house that Ginny and I had bought when we got married was an older house - it was built during the building boom that followed World War Two and it was what could be called a 'fixer-upper.' I'm pretty handy with tools and I'm also a pretty good carpenter so we bought it at a damned good price and I went to work on it. It took a few years, but we got it to where we wanted it and then settled back to enjoy it and then - not too much later - Ginny was gone. Eight months after she left I found out we had termites in the sill plates.

I spent a couple of months trying all of the 'self-help' remedies I could find and didn't accomplish much of anything. I finally broke down and called in a professional which is why I found myself spending a few days at the Starlight Motel while the house was fumigated, treated and whatever else it was that they did. The Starlight was close to work and had several good restaurants close by. My normal schedule was to get up, pack myself a lunch and have lunch in the break room at work. Living in the motel and having no way to pack a lunch I would leave work at lunch time, go to one of the restaurants and then go back to work.

It was my third day at the motel and after lunch that day I decided to stop by my motel room on the way back to work. I pulled up in front of my unit and got out of the car and I was headed for my door when the door to the next unit opened and out walked Elise and Sue. I don't know who was the most surprised, the two women or me. A glance past them at the rumpled bed told me the rest of the story and as Elise was asking, "What are you doing here" and Sue was snarling, "Did you follow us?" I took out my key, opened my door, said, "I live here" and I went inside and closed the door behind me leaving them standing there staring at each other.

I couldn't believe it. Two of the sexiest women I had ever seen were into girls - specifically, into each other. Suddenly it was clear to me why Sue had all those boyfriends and fiancés - they didn't exist! They were cover stories to keep guys like me at arms length and to keep us from finding out, or figuring out, that she was gay. Who would have thunk it! Women were constantly surprising me. Ginny's abrupt disappearance, Marion's wanting to see my 'cave' and now Sue and Elise. Damn! Sure was going to make things interesting at work. Luckily it was Friday and if I could just get through the afternoon I'd have a weekend where I could avoid them.

That afternoon I stayed in my office until quitting time and never saw Elise or Sue until it was time to leave. I saw both of them in the parking lot heading for their cars and neither one looked my way. I moved back into my house Saturday and for the rest of the weekend I was so busy that I never gave a thought to Sue and Elsie until I was dressing to go to work Monday.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I had no idea how I was going to handle Monday. I was no homophobe; as far as I was concerned two consenting adults were free to do whatever they wanted and it was none of my business. I was, however, pissed that two women, either of which I would have killed for, were wasted on each other. Sounds stupid and I know it, but that is how I thought - two beautiful and sexy women and a man couldn't have them. Well, not this particular man anyway although Elise's husband must be doing okay (unless the two kids were adopted).

I'd pretty much made up my mind that the way to handle it was to pretend it never happened and hope that the girls approached it the same way. No such luck. Sue was sitting in my office when I got there and I hadn't even set my briefcase down before she was after me.

"I hope you are satisfied with yourself. Poor Elise is a wreck because of you."

"Because of me?"

"Yes you. Who have you told? Did you get your jollies spreading what you found out?"

It sure hadn't taken her long to piss me off so I gave her what I considered an appropriate response. I stood up and said:

"Get the fuck out of my office you belligerent cunt and stay the fuck away from me."

She turned pale and got up and hurried out. I think she thought she could bully 'sweet old easy going Rob' and my reaction was a shock to her. I was still seething when Elise came into my office an hour later. She sat down in the chair across from me and I could see that she was nervous as hell. I just sat there and looked at her until she finally said;

"I asked her to stay away from you, but she never listens."

"She said I was making you a nervous wreck."

"Well, I am a nervous wreck, but why shouldn't I be? No one was ever supposed to find out. I've been scared to death that you would tell somebody and that it would get around and eventually get back to my husband. It would kill him to find out. He is a very insecure person. It would be bad if it was another man, but a woman? God, Herb could never handle that."

I smiled at her and gave a little chuckle.

"What's funny about this?" she wanted to know.

"Just all those times you indicated that I might get a shot someday if Herb didn't get his head out of his ass and take care of business. Now I find out that even if he never got his head out of his butt I wouldn't get a shot, Sue would."

"Damn it Rob, this isn't funny. Herb may not be the most sexually exciting man in the world, but he is a good husband and a great father and I don't want to see him hurt."

"And you think I'd hurt him?"

"I don't know Rob. You have always been nice, but this is not a situation that can be considered an every day occurrence. I have no idea of how you will act. I don't know if you are the kind of guy who jokes around when he goes out drinking with his buddies. I have visions of you saying something like:

"Guess what guys, you'll get a charge out of this" and then tell them what you saw. Sue is certain you will try and use it for blackmail."

"After the way she behaved this morning that might have been a consideration if not for you."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that I like you Elise and I won't do anything to hurt you. Sue gets a pass because of you. If you weren't involved I'd burn her down to the ground."

"Do you mean that Rob, really mean it?"

"Of course I do Elise; your secret is safe with me although I am going to miss our flirting."

She smiled as she stood up and said, "Why? You already know I stray and the fact that I go both ways. You never know Rob, anything could happen" and she left my office.

She was right of course. I did now know she strayed from Herb and played both sides, but I also knew it would never be the same between us anymore.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That afternoon, about five minutes before quitting time Sue came into my office. I looked up at her, but before I could tell her to get the hell out of my office she said:

"Can the belligerent cunt buy you a drink after work?"

After our run in the first thing in the morning the total change in attitude had me curious so I told her I would take her up on the offer. She told me where to meet her and then she left. When I walked into Mike's Bar and Grille I expected to find her sitting with Elise, but she was alone in a booth. I slid in across from her and she said:

"Surprised?"

"To be honest, yes I am."

"I want to buy you a drink and apologize for being what I am."

"For being what you are?"

"You had it right. I am a belligerent cunt when it comes to men. I come by it naturally; most men I've known over the past ten or fifteen years have been assholes and that has tended to make me hostile to men in general and as a result I tar them all with the same brush. When I do run across a nice guy I usually don't realize it until I've already made a fool of myself. I'm sorry for this morning. I just made the assumption that you were like all the rest and I acted accordingly."

"Not easy being you?"

"You have no idea. I can't help it if I look like God's gift to men instead of like a bull dyke. Men are after me all the time and when I won't have anything to do with them it is like there is something drastically wrong with me. How could I possibly turn them down."

"Been this way all your life?"

The wrong question to ask. For the next hour I got to listen to her whole history from junior high on up and how boy after boy on date after date left her feeling slimy and how she never felt any stirrings of sexual affection until she was seduced by her college roommate.

"You could make yourself look a little less attractive."

"Why would I want to do that? I need to look good to attract women the same as other women try to look good to attract men."

"I see your point."

"So, where do we go from here?"

I smiled at her and said, "Normally a question like that from a gorgeous lady like you would get the answer, "My place" but that won't work here. I guess where we go from here depends on you. We were friendly before this happened and I see no reason things can't stay that way. Minus of course the flirting and my trying to catch you between your non-existent boy friends so I can ask you out. That work for you?"

"Yes it would Rob, and thank you for being so understanding."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For the next couple of weeks things were a little awkward between Sue, Elise and me. Even though I'd said I'd keep my mouth shut I could tell that the girls were still a little unsure about me. Marion asked me one night, after a rather strenuous session in the bedroom:

"What's with you and Sue and Elise? You used to be hot after them and now it looks like the three of you are avoiding each other."

"Hot after them?"

"You know what I mean. You don't flirt anymore with either of them."

"Don't know. I guess I just have had other things on my mind."

The next day I called Sue and Elise into my office and told them what Marion had said (I omitted the part about it being bedroom talk) and told them that was the kind of talk that started rumors which might lead to people wondering.

"You don't want anyone looking close at either one of you so I would suggest that we work at getting our relationship back in place. To do that I am somehow going to have to convince you once and for all that your secret is safe with me. I have given it some thought and I think I have a way to show you that you can trust me."

I reached in my pocket and took out an envelope and shook two keys out of it. I handed a key to each of them.

"I would imagine that meeting in a motel however many times you get together each week can be pretty expensive. Those keys are to my house. I never go home for lunch and I'm never home before eight on Monday, Wednesday or Thursday. All I ask is that you don't leave the bedroom a mess."

They were both staring at me with looks I couldn't even begin to decipher and I looked from one to the other, smiled and said, "Okay, now I am a party to it. We are in it together. Go forth and sin and enjoy."

The two women looked at each other and then Elise got up, came over and kissed me on the cheek and hugged me. Sue just sat there and stared at me with an unreadable expression and then the two of them went back to work.

Over the next month Sue and Elise used my house two or three times a week and true to my word I never went home and barged in on them. I went back to flirting with Elise and Sue to keep up appearances and I did pretend to take a serious shot at Sue when she announced another break-up. Sue shocked me when, in front of everyone in the lunchroom, she said she would love to go out with me. Later in my office she told me that she thought it would be good for everyone in the office to actually see her date a guy rather than hear her talk about all the fake ones.

"And I can be a fun date Rob, as long as you don't expect more than a good night kiss at the end."

And she was. We did actually go out a half dozen dates (and had a great time) and pretended to go out a dozen more before we let it be known that we just didn't seem to 'click' but were staying good friends.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Another month went by and then one Thursday night I came home and got the biggest surprise of my life. I had promised that I would never be home before eight on a Thursday so that I would never walk in on them. That Thursday I walked into the house around eight-thirty and found both of them still there. Still there and as naked as the day they were born and looking just as tongue stiffening hot as they did when they were clothed. I looked at my watch and then said:

"I obviously didn't expect to find you still here. In fact, I don't think I saw your cars out front."

"That's because I asked them to move their cars" said a voice from behind me, "I didn't want you to see them and keep on going."

I turned and found Ginny standing there and she was just as naked as Sue and Elise. "I know you are surprised Rob and I'll explain later, but for now get your clothes off and join us."

I stared at her and Elise said, "Come on Rob, do it."

I undressed and dropped my clothes on the floor and Ginny walked up to me and took me by the hand. I was in a daze as Ginny pulled me over to the king sized bed and pushed me down on it. My cock was already rock hard just from seeing the three naked women and Ginny wrapped her fingers around it.

"I've missed this" she said, "Oh Jesus have I ever missed this."

She went to her knees on the floor next to the bed and bent her head and took me in her mouth. Off to the side I saw Elise and Sue watching as Ginny's head bobbed up and down on my dick and then they moved to the bed and climbed on. Elise lay back and spread her legs and Sue went down on her.

I had not forgotten how great a blow job Ginny could give, but I honestly never thought I would ever get one of them from her again. Her hands were caressing my balls as she worked her mouth on me and she was looking up into my eyes and I saw something in hers that I didn't recognize. Next to me on the bed Elise was moaning:

"Oh yes baby, oh yes, like that baby, like that. Oh God you are so good" and I glanced over and saw she was running her fingers through Sue's hair as Sue worked on her pussy.

Ginny took her mouth off me and used her left hand to play with my stones while her right hand was fisting me. "Give it to me baby" she said, "I want the first one in my mouth." She was stroking me hard and I was getting ready to let go and I told her. She took my cock back in her mouth and clamped her lips tight around the shaft and when I came she swallowed and then kept on sucking.

It took her a couple of minutes to get me up again and then she got up off the floor and climbed over me. She used her right hand to hold my cock erect as she impaled herself on me and then started to fuck me. Her hands were on my shoulders to brace herself as she rode up and down on my dick. She was making a noise - not moaning, not crying - more like a low wail. It sounded like, "Please, please, please, please" but it was so low that I couldn't be sure.

Ginny's body shook and she made all the noises that I remembered meant that she had orgasmed, but she kept riding my cock. I don't know if she was trying to get me off or give herself another climax, but I was close and so I wrapped my arms around her and rolled putting Ginny on her back and then I fucked her hard. She began to moan and groan and I knew she was having another orgasm and I slammed herd into her and had mine.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Girls From The Office

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds