• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Scarlett, A Pregnant Slut Ch. 01

Scarlett, A Pregnant Slut Ch. 01

The Adventures of Scarlett, a Pregnant Slut

As told to Just Plain Bob

This story came about because the woman whose story it is read my story, "The Pregnant Slut" and sent me an email telling me how much she enjoyed it. I'm reprinting her email here because it is what really led to the story.

From: "Feedback"

To: "Just Plain Bob"

Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 4:59 PM

Subject: Feedback for Just Plain Bob

This message contains feedback for Just Plain Bob

This message was sent by:

Comments:

"I just finished your story "The Pregnant Slut" and loved it. I don't know if it made me feel like more or less of a WHORE. I'm seven months knocked-up and my husband has me suck-off and fuck his friends. So far the most I've done at one time is five men. My husband gets me naked on my hands and knees and has me suck the first guy until he is big and hard - then he gets behind me and fucks my ass while I start sucking on the second man's cock while the first is still ramming me and so on. So far the most I've done is five guys although my husband wants me to do 10-12 at a time before I deliver. He's been videoing the action and makes me watch while he takes me from behind in my cunt. Please write more of these stories...A Knocked-up Whore."

Always on the lookout for ideas that can be turned into stories I emailed her back, attached another pregnant slut story, and asked if she did things like that before she got pregnant or was it something about being pregnant that had her doing it. She emailed me back:

From: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 9:01 PM

Subject: Re: Feedback.

"Thank you for writing back...and for the attachment. Well, my husband said he liked the idea of group sex before we were married. He managed to knock me up about two months before the wedding...and then it was about two months later he said he would especially like to see a well knocked-up preggo taking on several men. I had been in a couple of threesomes (mmf) before I met my husband and I had enjoyed them and the more my husband talked about the idea the more exciting it became. Because I never took on a "herd" before I was knocked-up, I don't know if it was the pregnancy hormones going wild or I'm just realizing I'm truly a slut. My husband has another "party" set up for this weekend, but he won't tell me how many men this time. I'd like to try three guys at once (mouth, cunt and ass) but hubby says no. But I think that after I deliver the baby he might agree. Shall I let you know how it turns out this weekend....my nipples are so hard right now just thinking about it...a knocked-up slut wife."

Something about the lady and what she was telling me grabbed me. I know what it was because I have a 'thing' for pregnant women so I emailed her back:

"Your hubby and I have something in common. Pregnant women having sex has always been a big turn on for me. I don't know why and I certainly don't understand it, but pregnant women just seem sexier."

Her response came three hours later:

"Yes, I do think my husband and you have much in common. I think the reason pregnant women hold so much appeal to men is perhaps they identify with the idea of having the power to impregnate a woman and make her body change in fascinating ways...plus the engorged tits help out too! And at least for myself I feel much sexier impregnated. Today I'm feeling especially sexy and quite promiscuous thinking about this weekend's "fuck my knocked-up wife" party. I will write you about what happens although I'm sure my rendition won't be as well written as what you might write. Would you consider writing my story?"

I wrote her back that I would love to write the story, "Just make sure that you send me all the juicy details. Her response arrived forty minutes later:

Hello Robert...I love to read gangbang stories period but when the slut is knocked-up it is even hotter. It will be just fine if you make my juicy details into a story. Just don't give out my name! I've enough to handle as it is. I have no idea when I'm going to suck and get banged in the ass...my husband is enjoying my suspense. I'm sitting here at the computer with a vibe up my pussy wishing I was being used right now. Just so you know, I'm one of those women who carry their baby all up front, so my belly really sticks out in front of me and from the back you can't I'm seven months knocked up. My tits got really big early on so when I'm on my knees sucking cock they really hang down as does my belly. I hope to be able to give you the juicy details soon and know that when I write my asshole will be well stretched. Wish you could be here to watch....Knocked-up slut Scarlett."

There followed an exchange of emails that led to this story. One of those emails was from her husband asking me if I could please try and finish the story and post it before she delivered the baby.

"Just the thought of her story being posted has her hot enough to fuck any man who comes close enough for her to grab him."

I don't do well operating under the gun and meeting deadlines so I was all set to write him back and tell him I couldn't do it when I suddenly realized I didn't have to write her story at all. She had already written it! All I had to do was organize the emails she had sent me and I would have the story. Her response to the last email I sent her asking for some details to flesh out the story will be the first part of the story, but the rest will come in chronological order.

So here, mostly in her own words, is the story of The Adventures of Scarlett, a Pregnant Slut.

++++++++++++++++

Friday, September 29, 2006 1:26 PM

Hello Bob.....Sitting here on a cold rainy day with a terrible head cold and feeling like a beached whale. The baby has dropped a bit, but my belly is still sticking straight out and my tits are also bigger...my tits runneth over and I'm going to have to get a bigger cupped bra for these last few weeks. Your message came at just the right time - especially your salutation, "Slut I wish were mine." I'm just wondering now that you know a bit more about me if I were your slut how would you use me? You needn't answer - I'm just feeling out of sorts today...looking huge...and due to my head cold we had to cancel a gangbang for this weekend. I'm just about eight months knocked-up so I guess I am entitled to be a little sick of it.

I'm excited to hear that you'll soon be starting my story and am happy to add 'some flesh." So lets begin...so we have some confidentiality, the identifying information will be fictitious although as close to the truth as I feel comfortable revealing. I thought if you are going to write a story about a knocked-up slut being gangbanged you would like to know what I look like. I will describe myself knowing full well that words are not near as stimulating as a picture. I am 5'3'' with curly blond hair to my shoulders, blue eyes and fair skin. Before I was knocked up I weighed 110 and was well proportioned for my height with a firm ass and a C-cup bra. At the moment I weigh 131 (all of the extra is in my tits and my belly) and I am packing my tits into a D-cup.

Hubby's name is Mike and he is in banking...lol...what is there to do besides fucking and getting gangbanged? Seriously, for fun we travel three or four times a year, collect antique furniture, and Mike sails while I try not to fall overboard. We also read a lot - just about everything from highbrow to pornography.

I met my husband through one of my profs at university - I worked in his office several hours a week as part of my internship...and Mike came into the office to get his friend for lunch. We chatted for about fifteen minutes while Mike waited for his friend to finish a phone call. He asked my prof for my number and he called me that night. I found myself very attracted to him and we went out for a drink and ended back at my place and talked for about three hours. Did a lot of intense kissing, but no sex. He was gone on business for two weeks and he took me out on his return.

It was obvious that we were extremely attracted to each other and we went back to his place and had slow, leisurely sex. I sucked him, but not to climax and then he'd go down on me but stop before I came. I masturbated for him while he sucked my tits and then I did suck his cock to climax. I still remember how thick and sweet his cum tasted. He held me for a while after that and then he ate me to climax and then he mounted me and fucked me deep. I stayed the night and he fucked me again in the morning and I ended up moving in with him after a couple of weeks.

We swung for the first time about six months after we met. It was with three couples Mike knew through sailing. We were going on a sailing trip (two couple per boat) and these were people that Mike had known for some time. The subject came up over dinner at one of the couples homes where we were for a trip planning meeting. The instigator was the man hosting the get together. Two of the couples were married and the other couple had lived together for several years. We were the newbies, but were already discussing marriage. I hadn't known what was coming, but when it started I didn't run for the door.

The men stripped first and then we women were asked to strip provocatively as the men stroked themselves. To start things off the host gave every woman a number and then each man drew for the woman he was going to fuck. As soon as your number was pulled the man claimed you and you started fucking right there - everybody got to see everybody else. The host got my number and Mike claimed the woman who was living with her man.

I was on my knees deep throating the host and really turned on by what was going on and really giving the guy some first class oral sex. I saw Mike eating out his woman and it turned me on to hear her moan. Then Mike got her on her hands and knees and started fucking her in her ass. She was really grunting loudly like I tend to do when I'm getting it really hard and deep in my asshole.

By then the host was lying on the floor and had me mount him. He sucked my nipples hard having me rotate my ass around on him and then he had me start fucking his cock as he held onto my nipples. I'm not sure what the other two couples were doing as I was absorbed in my own fucking and in watching Mike enjoy himself.

After everyone was through we had a glass of wine, finished planning the trip and then Mike and I went home. We admitted to each other how much we had enjoyed seeing the other fucking someone else. By the time we got home we were extremely horny. I sucked Mike's cock a bit in the car and then we got out to go into the house and continue, but Mike ended up pushing me over the hood of the car and taking me deep and hard in my asshole. There were no regrets on either of our parts.

By the end of the sailing trip the women had fucked all of the men at least three or four times. It was always in a group, no sneaking off for privacy. So during the trip I sucked a lot of cock and got a lot of cock in my pussy and ass. Toward the end of the trip the guys requested an all girl show in which each woman sucked each other woman to orgasm. We also masturbated with dildos for the guys who the showered us with there cum. (Any guess as to the response us girls got when we asked the men for an all man show?)

Mike proposed after nine months time and we were married six months ago. I think I already told you I was a couple of months pregnant when we were married.

It was just after we were married that Mike asked me if I was interested in gangbangs....just me and several men while he watched. Of course I was interested. I know how big his cock got watching me with our friends and I found I liked being his slut and his wife. He arranged the first gangbang two weeks after we got back from our honeymoon. It was only three guys who came over to the house...each took me alternately in each of my holes...I'll never forget how he smiled at me as I was being fucked hard by those guys - and how he held me all night long afterward, calling me his slut wife.

JPB - I was my hands and knees right up till five minutes ago...my belly and tits almost touching the floor. My husband was on the bed, his cock in his hand, as I was being fucked hard and deep by a big college aged stud he'd met in a bar that afternoon. The guy's cock was huge - not only long, but fat - and my belly and tits were jumping around as he fucked me. I was squealing like a stuck pig. He was young and he just kept banging away at me. My husband got up off the bed and got on his knees in front of me and I took his cock, which wasn't quite as long and thick in my mouth. It was such good fucking and I really felt like a dirty knocked-up whore. The stud came in my whorish cunt and I orgasmed and screamed around my hubby's cock. The stud pulled out and then hubby pulled out and told me to lick the stud's cock clean. I spun around and took his cock in my mouth and he tasted so good. Hubby got behind me then, jamming his cock that I'd just made so hard into my asshole, grunting again like an animal as he jams it in me, moving it around in me as I was still cleaning the studs cock. My belly was swaying and so were my big titties and hubby was ramming it into me hard until I was on my elbows groaning. "I'm cumming" I screamed out but it was several more minutes before Mike finished by filling my ass with his cum.

He and the stud went into the kitchen for a beer and I scrambled up on the chair in front of the computer. I'm dripping cum from my ass, pussy and I'm sure that there is a trace at the corner of my mouth as I type this and send it off to you.

Your pregnant whorish slut...Scarlett.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Scarlett, A Pregnant Slut Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 168 milliseconds