• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Party

The Party

Lynn's reputation as a "good girl" was gone. Most of the guys who had fucked her that night had bragged about it to their friends. She was getting looks of disgust from other girls and even her so called friends were avoiding her now. Even the guy who had fucked her twice and taken her home was cool to her.

Then on a Friday she was invited by one of the football players to a party at his house. Of course, his parents were out of town so the house would probably be wide open.

Lynn thought, why not. I can go to a party if I want. I really don't care who is there.

She went by herself and found about 20 people there, guys and girls she knew and some she did not. Some of the football players were playing cards. Lynn wandered around watching people drinking, girls and guys making out, some just sitting and talking. She walked up to where the guys were playing cards and started watching them. After a bit one of them asked if she wanted to play.

"I don't have any money to play with."

"That's ok. You can bet your clothes. One piece for each hand."

Lynn had been thinking about the "Truth or Dare" game and what she had done and what happened to her. She had decided that she liked showing off, being naked. She wasn't sure about the fucking, but the last time she had orgasmed and that really felt good to her. She looked around. The poker table was in a separate room from everyone else, but she was still with five guys, some of which she did not know. She looked at the guys grinning at her and thought, why not.

"Sure. If I win some money, then I can use that."

"Nope, clothes or nothing."

"Ok. Clothes or nothing."

One of the guys pulled up another chair and the cards where dealt. The first hand Lynn bet her top and lost. The second was her pants and she lost that hand too. The third was her first win and she got about $5.00. But the fourth cost her bra. She was sitting in her panties with 5 guys looking at her tits and grinning. This hand was her panties and Lynn thought what the hell. She slipped them off and tossed them on the table. She was sitting naked as the cards were dealt and Lynn got a nasty thought. She made sure that she lost the hand. Now the guys with her had her clothes.

"I can't play anymore."

"Yes you can. If you lose you can pay off in other ways."

She smiled.

"What did you have in mind?"

"If you lose you can give blow jobs."

"So, if I lose I have to suck the winner's cock?"

"Yep."

"Where?"

"Right here at the table."

"Ok. You are on."

Now Lynn was trying to win. She played as good as she could and won the first pot, laughing. The second was another story. Her stomach flipped as she saw that she had lost. The guy who had the winning hand pushed his chair back, unzipped and pulled out a really big cock. Lynn swallowed and then got down on her knees between his legs and started licking up and down the guy's cock. She could feel her pussy moistening as she licked. The guy grabbed her head and pulled it down to the head of his cock. Lynn opened her mouth and she felt the cock sliding over her tongue. She closed her lips around it and began to suck. As she sucked on it, the cock got harder and bigger. Lynn reached up with one hand and cupped the guy's balls, gently squeezing them as she sucked his cock. Without any warning, he grabbed her head and pushed her mouth down hard as he came. Lynn could feel the sperm spurting in her mouth. He really shot a load into her and she swallowed frantically. He kept spurting for a long time. The last two spurts of come she held in her mouth and when he finished and pulled back, Lynn spit the come on the floor. She looked up at the five faces. But it wasn't just five. There were several more people, girls mostly, watching her. She ignored them and got back into her chair for the next hand. Cards were dealt and she lost again. Lynn got on her knees again and sucked the next winner off, swallowing his come.

She got back in her chair and lost again, but this time the guy lifted her up, pushed her against the table and onto her back. He held her down with one hand, and with the other took his dick out of his pants. He rubbed it around her cunt, searching for her hole and when he found it, he shoved his hips forward, thrusting into her. Lynn groaned, she really wasn't that ready and it hurt a little going into her. She soon had juiced up and with the leaking from the head of his cock he was able to fuck without hurting her. Her tits were flopping on her chest as he fucked. Lynn laid with her legs spread, allowing him to pound at her. It did not take long and she felt the spurting inside her. He finished and pulled out, quickly putting his cock away in his pants. She laid there as the come trickled out of her wide open pussy, down her ass crack and dripped off her body to the floor.

Lynn started to get up, but another guy got between her legs and started fucking away at her. He was quick also and she got another load of come up her cunt. Then the 5th guy got in her and fucked her also. He lasted longer and she was starting to feel good when he shot off inside her too.

Lynn laid on the table for a second, then she got up and with come trickling down her legs from her pussy she walked to a bathroom. She washed her pussy and legs and was getting ready to go back for her clothes when the door opened and the guy she had dated came into the bathroom. He turned her around and bent her over the sink. His pants were then opened and Lynn felt his cock butting around her pussy. He found the hole and jammed his dick into her. He fucked fast and hard up her cunt, making it wetter. Lynn rested her elbows on the sink and let him fuck her. He pounded away, making her ass jiggle as his hips smacked against it. He seemed to get in deeper this way, she thought. His cock felt bigger and longer to her. Her tits were flopping back and forth as he fucked her. Suddenly he yelled out loud "fuck" and slammed up her channel as far as he could. She felt the spurts of hot come deep inside her pussy as he held her ass tight to him.

As soon as he was done, he pulled out and turned her around, pushing her down by her shoulders. Lynn went to her knees and he rubbed the head of his cock on her lips. Lynn obediently opened her mouth and licked and sucked him clean of her juices mixed with his.

When he had only spit on his cock, he pulled her up and took her out to his car. Lynn was telling him she wanted her clothes but he ignored her. He drove her to a quiet spot and turned the light on in the car. Taking a Polaroid camera from under the seat he took pictures of her sitting naked in the car. He told her to turn to him and open her legs. Lynn did and he took a picture of her hairy pussy which was wet with his sperm and her juices. Then he told her to turn over on her hands and knees and took a picture of her ass with her pussy pouting out between her thighs.

For an unknown reason, Lynn was starting to get aroused by this picture taking of her naked.

"Take me somewhere else, please, Somewhere that I can be seen."

He grinned and turned off the light and started driving again. He took her to a convenience store, parked the car and looked at her. They got out of the car and Lynn walked to the door of the store naked. He took pictures of her as she walked to the door. Then with a deep breath, she opened the door and walked inside. It was late and the only person in the store was the attendant. She walked to the pop cooler naked and then to the counter. She put the pop on the counter and watched the attendant staring at her. The guy she was with shot two pictures of her standing naked at the counter with the attendant behind it and then they left, running for the car. They jumped in and took off.

Lynn was so aroused she took his cock out of his pants and sucked him off again. He was too and in no time at all he was coming in her mouth. Lynn sighed to herself and swallowed his sperm, sucking to be sure she got it all.

He took her home again, naked and she went inside and for the first time in her life she masturbated in her room, giving herself two amazing orgasms in a very short time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds