• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Helen Chronicles Ch. 05

The Helen Chronicles Ch. 05

The Bartender

The last of Helen's lovers that I know about for sure was Richard Barton. Rich was the first of the three men I saw on film to shove his shit covered cock into Helen's mouth and make her clean it off. That act alone kept me from hurting him too bad when I went to pay him a call.

+++++

After Helen gave birth to Marlene she did not go back to work for the Hamburger Man. She was a stay at home mom for about six months and then one afternoon the doorbell rang and I answered it and found a young girl standing there.

"Can I help you?"

"Does Helen live here?"

"Yes, there is a Helen living here."

"Oh good," she said as she pushed past me and entered the house. "Where is she?"

"Who are you and what do you want?"

Just then Helen called from the kitchen, "Who is it honey?" and the girl headed for thew sound of Helen's voice. Helen's sister Edith had arrived.

With Edith's arrival and her moving into Mary's room we suddenly had a built in baby sitter and I woke up one morning and found Helen dressed and ready to go out.

"Where are you going that you have to get dressed up like that?"

"I start my new job today."

"New job?"

"Now that Edith is here and can watch the kids I'm going back to work."

"Dressed like that? You'll get those clothes ruined at Denny's."

"I'm not going back there. I got a job at Murphey's Bar. I'll be working noon to eight" and off she went.

+++++

Murphey's Bar and Grill served pretty damned good half pound ground round burgers and I started stopping in there a couple of times a week to have lunch before going to work. I met the owners, Rich and his wife Amy, and they seemed like decent folks and the atmosphere at Murphey's was warm and friendly.

A year went by and then came the day I caught her with Herb and tossed her ass out. Helen kept working at the bar and of course I stopped going in the place. Until I saw the film that the Hamburger Man had taken and recognized Richard. The first thing that entered my mind was, "You fucking cocksucker" and the next was a confused, "What the fuck?" Why had Helen not gone back to work for Denny and instead gone to work for the man who had forced his cock into her ass and then made her suck his filthy cock clean?

Every time I thought of those shit covered cocks being forced into her mouth I had to smile, but the more I thought about it the more curious I became. It just did not make sense to me. From what I saw she enjoyed fucking the Hamburger Man and she went back to him after having Mary and Nancy and yet, even though she obviously had not enjoyed what Rich had done to her she went to work for him.

I probably could have gone back to talk with Denny, squeezed his head like a pimple, and gotten some answers from him, but I was afraid I might get a little carried away and I wasn't interested in any more jail time. I couldn't ask Helen because I wanted to kill the bitch so I didn't dare get too close to her so that left Richard.

I was not at all happy with Richard. I knew Richard. I didn't know Brian, although I did vaguely remember him from Linda's wedding and I didn't really know Phil even though Helen had had him and Linda over to the house for dinner a couple of times. I knew Denny of course, but not well since I didn't like him and had avoided him, but I knew Richard.

Every time I went into the bar Richard would join me, buy me a beer, talk sports with me, shoot some pool with me and all the time he was being buddy, buddy with me he was fucking my wife. He had to pay for that. Not for fucking my wife, but for smiling at me while he was doing it, for pretending to be my buddy while doing it.

One night as he came out the back door of his bar he walked into my fist - about four times - and when his head cleared he found himself inside the camper on the back of my pick up truck watching me clean my finger nails with a very large hunting knife.

"Talk to me Richard. Convince me I shouldn't do bad things to you for fucking my wife."

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Yes you do Richard. I've seen the film that Denny took of you fucking Helen in her ass and then making her lick your dirty cock clean. I would suggest you stop with the protestations of innocence. If you would like to leave here undamaged you are going to have to bring me up to speed on a few things. I want to know why she didn't go back to work for Denny and I want to know when you started fucking her. I also want to know why she came to work for you after what you did to her. Not hard questions Rich; you should be able to ace the quiz."

He sat across the table from me and I saw the gears turning in his head. I was six foot, two hundred and ten and he was five nine, maybe a hundred and seventy-five. I was between him and the door and I had a very wicked looking knife in my hand. The blood from his nose was all over the front of his shirt and I had no doubt that Helen had told him about what I'd done to Herb. He added it all up, took a deep breath and started talking.

He first fucked Helen one night when he had stopped at Denny's for a steak. Denny was a good friend of his and Denny told him that he had a hot new girl who loved to fuck and asked him if he would like a taste and Rich had said yes. He fucked her in Denny's office and over the next two weeks he had fucked her several times again.

"She said she was doing it to get even with you for mistreating her."

"Mistreating her? How?"

"She said you were always beating on her."

"Did you ever see any marks or bruises on her?"

"I didn't pay any attention. Why would I care what you did to her? She was pussy and she was willing and that's all I cared about."

One night, about a week after he'd last fucked her in Denny's office Denny brought her to a poker game that Rich was holding in the basement of the bar. She stood around and watched and after about an hour Rich threw his hand in and told the other guys he was going to sit out a few hands. He saw Helen standing there looking bored and so he took her by the hand, led her over to a table on the other side of the room, pushed her back on it and fucked her. When he finished one of the other players was standing there with his cock out and Rich had stepped out of the way. Helen didn't protest when the second man pushed his cock into her and after that all of the seven players had taken a turn.

After that Helen would get ganged every couple of weeks or so when Rich had a poker game. One night she let eleven men use her. She even did a nine man gangbang when she was in her seventh month of pregnancy with Marlene. The only thing she wouldn't do was have anal sex or fuck a black man.

"You say she wouldn't do anal, but I watched you, Denny and some other guy fuck her repeatedly in her ass."

"True, but not because she wanted to. Denny caught her taking money from the register. I guess she had one it before, but had always put the money back. That time Denny had caught her and it pissed him off. He decided to punish her and we cut cards to see who would go first. I was high with a jack."

"Why didn't she go back to Denny's when she went back to work?"

"He wouldn't have her. Before she left to have the kid she told him that he was the father and she wanted him to pay her child support. He told her she was full of shit and that the kid could be anyone's; that she'd had so much dick in her that she couldn't have a clue as to who the father was. She had planned to work two more weeks before leaving to have the baby, but Denny fired her and told her not to try and come back after the kid was born."

"So why did she go to work for you? After the night you did her ass I would have thought she would have nothing to do with you."

"Hey, who knows with broads. Maybe it was a case of the devil you know versus the devil you don't. Maybe it was because of the poker games. I don't know. Like I said, she was pussy, I like to fuck and she was willing so when she asked me for a job I gave her one. She is a damned good waitress, she brings a lot of guys in who spend a lot of money while they try and hustle her and she takes good care of my friends when I have poker games so why wouldn't I hire her?"

"And the buddy, buddy shit I used to get when I came in her for a beer or a burger?"

"You seemed like a nice enough guy and I liked you. Had nothing to do with your wife. Shit man, as big a whore as she was I thought you probably knew what she was doing. In fact, a couple of times Amy was thinking of hitting on you."

"Amy knows about it?"

"Hell, she's down in the basement right now lying on the table next to Helen and taking care of some friends. We have what I guess you can call an arrangement. We do what we want as long as we don't keep secrets from each other. Kind of like what I thought you might have going with Helen. Believe me, I was surprised as hell when you kicked her out."

I shook my head at that. What the hell was it about me that made people think that I was the kind of guy who would let his wife run around, be a whore, and live with it?

I put the knife away and told Rich to get out of the camper and when he was gone I cleaned up the blood from where it had dripped off of him and then I started up the truck and drove off to get on with the rest of my life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Helen Chronicles Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 765 milliseconds