• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Michelle Ch. 06

Michelle Ch. 06

12

The relationship between my brother, Max and me had changed. We became very closed, so close until in the eyes of an outsider, we are just a couple in loves. And both of us intended to keep it that way, although we never actually spoken about it. But I knew he liked it this way and so did I.

Recently, my brother bought a hotel package to visit Langkawi Island from Matta fair. On the day of departure, Max asked me to wear a white mini dress. The mini dress was quit modestly tailored with the hemline covering almost half of my thighs length and only a bit of my cleavage was exposed. The armholes were a bit too big, which exposed part of my breasts occasionally. The exposure was not too much, but enough to indicate the amber globes underneath the dress were unconstrained.

That morning after my shower and walked out from the bathroom with only small towel wrapped on my wet body. He was already waiting at my bedroom with this mini dress neatly laid on my bed. I was expecting him to say no bra and panties, just the dress. Unexpectedly, he searched into my drawer and threw a pair of white cotton panties on the top of the dress. Then he asked me to remove my towel and lay on the bed with my knees stood on the bed. I did not say a word, knowing that he already had his plan all set for the day. I laid on the bed with my chest pressing on the bed and my ass pointing to my brother who stood behind me. I arched my back to the maximum, which would completely expose my fat puffy pussy and my tight anus. I knew he like it this way, and so did I.

I knew he wanted to 'taste' me before the trip, because we would be away from home and he would have less chance to enjoy my body as freely as at home. He knelt down and slowly massaged my buttock and my back, carefully leaving my pussy and anus untouched. As his massage actions intensified, the repetitive stretch and relax slowly heat me up. My juice slowly soaked my interior and eventually seeped out from the crack. I knew he like to watch my pussy getting all hot and wet for him. By the time he placed his tongue on it, my pussy was already turned all swollen, slippery and delicious. However, he has taken his time too long. Before he can proceed further, the airport limo arrived and we have to stop.

And that morning, my wet pussy was still horny for attention when we leave for the trip.

On our way to the airport the limo had a tyre punctured and caused us almost an hour waiting for another limo to fetch us. We managed to catch the flight in time but were give separate seats. When we entered the boarding room, passengers were already started queuing to board the plane and we were the last two in the queue. Later, I was given a privilege to jump queue by a group of men in front of me. I took the offer and moved forward. But that moment, my brother was busy searching his beg and was left behind.

The plane was full that day. We were waited at the boarding bridge in the queue that moved so slowly.

In front of me was a man carrying his kid about 2 years old. The kid was very cheerful and I was playing little games with him while waiting. Suddenly, the kids threw the cup of yogurt in his hand right onto my chest. The cup landed right at my cleavage and immediately emptied the cupful of cool yogurt into the crack between my breasts before falling down to the floor. The sudden attack of the cool sensations on my chest gave my body a surge of thrill.

"Uhh...." I left out a gaps mixed with surprise and excitement. My horny body was awakening.

I instantly pulled my dress away from my chest to avoid the yogurt. Quickly the yogurt flew down toward my tummy and kept flowing down.

I was panic and wanted to rush to the toilet. But toilet was either available in side the plane where passengers were still jammed up along the aisle, or located way back in side the main terminal building. I was unable to decide which way to go. Meanwhile the yogurt was slowly passing my tummy and fast approaching my crotch.

The man in front of me realized something had happened and turned back to check. Quickly he understood what happened and he put his kid down and offered his handkerchief to me.

"I am very sorry... Please use my handkerchief," He apologized at the same time checking out my chest.

"Thanks," I accepted the handkerchief and quickly wiped away the yogurt on my chest. But I was still panic did not know how to clear the yogurt that went under my dress.

Mean time, the situation has attracted attentions from group of men behind me. They started looking at us.

"What's the problem?" The man asked. He did not know my real problem.

"No... just that ... some yogurt went inside," I replied softly and pulled the neck of the dress to indicate where the yogurt has gone into.

"Ohhh no. So sorry. Can you reach them...I mean can you wipe it...?" He did not know what to do either.

"I think you might need to take off your dress?" He gave a suggestion.

"No! I can't,"

"Why not? Just for while, I think you'll be excused," He encouraged me sincerely.

"No! I can't."

"I know it may be difficult for you, but you definitely be excused. Don't worry."

"No, I can't. I'm... Cause I'm not wearing my bra," I replied with the softest voice. Meantime, I felt my panties turned a bit damp. The yogurt had gained its way to my crotch.

"You're not wearing your bra!" He raised his voice as he was a bit excited by my answer.

"Shhhhh... Not so loud!" I shouted at him.

It was too late. Everyone around us heard it and turned to focus on me with sheer anticipations.

I was totally frozen in action, only my heart was racing faster and faster. Never expected myself to end up in this situation.

"OK. Let's do it quick," I took a deep breath.

I put down my backpack and unzip my dress from behind. Carefully without revealing my assets, I released both arms from the armholes with the dress still covering my chest. Then I covered my chest with one hand and pulled away my dress with the other hand. The dress slowly slid down my chest, the frictions awaken my nipples.

Then I realized my hand was too small to cover my breasts. I could only cupped one of my breast with my palm and blocked the semi-erect nipple of the other breast with my slender forearm, leaving generous amount of my two melons exposed from all direction.

I took another deep breath and pulled my dress toward the man so that he can hold it for me. My hem rose as I pulled my dress forward and my buttock was showing. Fortunately I was wearing my panties; otherwise I would have another problem to handle.

"Quick!" I urged him.

However, we were both mistaken. As I was expecting him to hold my dress for me, he was actually thinking of doing the cleaning job for me. So, my dress dropped freely the moment I released it from my hand.

"Ohh... Nooo..."

It was too late, the dress dropped straight to the floor. I panic and tried to catch it with my hands. My breasts immediately broke free and everyone was treated with a brief but complete view of my breasts with my nipples in the state of erection.

"Woww..." Some of them cheered in excitement.

I realized what I did and quickly cupped my bouncing melons with my palms. Now, I was standing in the middle of a boarding bridge, naked from top down, wearing only my panties with many passengers staring at me, or my body to be more accurate.

I was aroused by the attentions the focused upon me.

The man was staring at me too wearing a 'what's now' face.

"Never mind, just rub the yogurt off, quick," I commanded.

He quickly leaned down and started doing his job. He first rubbed the upper part of the valley between my breasts, carefully avoided touching my fresh. When he came lower down my valley, I had to maneuver my two melons to the side to allow him a better space for his job. Then I have to lift them up so that he can clean the yogurt that went into the cracks of their bases. My nipples grew harder each time I move. My palms faithfully covering them so that no one will notice how erect they became.

Then he went down my tummy and reached the waistband of my panties. He raised his head and looked at me for approval.

"Quick,"

He lowered his head and focused at my crotch and began his final task. He rubbed my dumped and sticky panties in aimless directions, while his eyes glued to my sex. Then he suddenly pulled my waistband and directly rubbed on my skin. The sudden contact rendered my lower body weak and numb. Almost at the same time, a finger from behind me searched into the crack between my ass cheeks almost reaching my anus, which gave me a thrill.

"Uhh..." I involuntary moaned softly and twisted my hip a little bit.

The man quickly released my waistband and stood up with his face blushed in red.

"I am sorry. I just thought that you skin must by very uncomfortable, that's why I..." He did not know that it was the finger not him.

"That's OK! All done. Thank you,"

The finger quickly retreated after few strokes.

I quickly leaned down and picked up my dress and get myself dressed. Everyone was given another glimpse of my bare chest decorated with two harden nipples in the process.

Eventually, I was back to modesty and the show was ended. I turned my head to check on the owner of the finger. A fat man stood right behind me looking at me wearing a mischievous smile.

I pretended a hostile stare before turning back. But, deep inside me, something much contrary to my hostility has just began to emerge. The sensations of the man rubbing at my crotch were still vivid round my crotch. And the worse thing was that the touch of the finger did not seemed to fade away, but slowly traveled down my moist crack to my wet pussy that was left horny since the morning.

I can't believe it, how could I be aroused by such a disrespectful sexual harassment.

But I really did!

The jam began to clear and I started walking toward the door of the plane. The walking made my pussy crying for treatment even more.

After walking few steps, the man behind me quickly closed up his distance and stayed real close to my back. My heart started to race, my mind turned blank not knowing what to do. I have a strong feeling that he would do something to me.

I kept walking.

After a few more steps, his hand landed on my left ass cheek and started squeezing my butt. I involuntary jumped forward a little and avoided his invasion. But very soon, he came again. This time, his hand landed at the middle of my bottom and his fingertips were touching my pussy, only separated by my dress and my moist panties. I caught his hand and trying to push it away. But he resisted. His palm was still firmly laid on my buttock. I took a deep breathe with my eyes closed, trying hard to evaluate what have been forced upon me.

Time was passing fast; his fingers found their ways behind my hem and pocking directly onto my moist panties. Almost immediately, he found the softest spot of my pussy and began to force his fingertip into it. Protected by my panties, his fingertip was not able to travel deep into my wet tunnel. However, after a few force entries, waves of pleasure rolled in and my juice flowed like water. Instantly, my panties were soaked.

He probably had felt my extreme wetness too.

I was fighting with my inner self. Part of me was crying for retaliation but another part of me was holding myself up, willing to let him do as he wishes.

I wanted to scream, but my throat was deadlocked.

Later, I knew it was too late for me to retaliate. Above all, a subtle change in my body had betrayed me. My thighs had spread apart slightly and my crotch strained backward presented a 'welcome' posture to my uninvited guest.

I was mortified by my own shameful behavior. Never thought that I would tolerate and yet aroused by such sexual harassment in the middle of a plane. And now I invited him to exploit my sex further.

He was encouraged. His kept pocking his fingertip deeper and deeper into my wet opening, forcing my panties along into the wet crack of mine. His rough actions sent me to new height of excitement.

I kept walking absence-mindedly toward the end of the plane to where my seat located. His hand never lost contact with my sex all the way.

Apparently, he was sitting next to me and his friends were sitting at the neighboring row.

Eventually, I stopped and stood at the last row of seat waited for him to let go. He reluctantly stopped after a final deep poking into my wet hole.

"Ummm..." I almost came.

I put my backpack into the overhead compartment and slipped into my middle seat. Then he forced his huge body into his seat. There was another man sitting on my left, his was handsome and his nicely built body could not concealed by his shirt.

I fasten my seat belt and trying very hard to recompose myself. Refrained myself from looking at him although he has been trying to establish eye contact with me. With all the effort to pretend, my nipples were still rock hard and my bottom was still in total mess.

From the corner of my eyes, I can't help but noticed his glittering middle finger that dangling in the air few inches away from my knee. It was the stains of my wetness! Slowly, I noticed a thin smell of my sex, not sure coming from his finger or my own bottom. I involuntary pressed my thighs firmly to each other, hoping to conceal everything within my bottom.

I continued to pretend like nothing ever happened.

Very soon, the plane took off and we were in the air.

My bottom was restless. But I could do nothing other than sitting gracefully.

In order to divert my attention, I took the in-flight magazine and started reading. The fat man started reading his newspaper too. In the beginning, he held up his newspaper to read. Later he opened the dining table and laid his newspaper on it. The unfolded newspaper was stretched from his dining table all the way to the above my thighs.

"Excuse me. If you don't mind," He excused himself for the occupying my space.

"No problem," This time, I was off guarded and given him a respond.

"Thanks," He looking at me with a big smile obviously delighted.

I quickly turned away and looking back at my magazine.

After a while, he slipped his left hand under the newspaper and back on the handle. Then he fingertip lightly touched me near my knee and gave me a shock. I moved my thigh away. But very soon, his touched me again, around my mid thigh. I did not moved but pressed my thighs hard against each other. He started caressing my smooth skin and slowly gained his way to my inner thigh.

My heart raced again, and my whole body turned powerless as waves of thrilling sensation flushing through my body.

He pushed my right thigh few times, signaling me to open my thighs for him.

I told myself I could never let him do it again otherwise that would be no ending. I kept pressing my thighs.

He fingers came closer and closer to my pussy. Eventually, his fingertips went under my hem and poked into the gap between my inner thighs and sex; and found my wetness.

"Honey. You're still wet, come on, open up," He whispered while slid his fingertip up and down my slippery lips.

I suppressed myself but still unable to keep my moans from escaping my mouth softly.

The man on my left noticed what happening and he kept checking out my crotch from the corner of his eyes. Strangely, the more he peeped at my crotch, the more turn on I became, the more I wanted to expose myself.

His fingers squeezed deeper into the gap and gained more access to my wetland. My thighs gave way every time he slid his fingertip along my soft crack. Then I found him trying to feel my pussy by pulling my panties to one side.

"Take off your panties. Honey," He whispered again.

"Nooo...."

"Yes, you'll take it off, honey. You like it, don't you. Look at you, you are so hot and wet down there,"

"Noo... Please, just continue what you're doing,"

"Come on, let me... I know you want it deep inside you... You so wet..."

His fingers crippled their ways under my panties wandered around my wet opening.

The man on my left pulled his pant and parked his erection to a more comfortable position.

I can't resist anymore. I stood up and struggled to get to the toilet. I removed my panties without a second thought. But I hesitated when holding my wet and messy panties in my hand. If I throw it away, my brother might find out later. If I keep it, I would have to hold them in my bare hand, which everyone would notice.

At the end I threw it away and walked out from the toilet. I saw the head of my brother who were sitting calmly at his seat, not knowing what's happening to me few rows behind him. Suddenly, I felt like I am cheating him.

I went back to my seat just few steps away. I stood at the aisle and waited for the fat man to get up and give way to me.

"Excuse me,"

He looked at me with a mischievous smile and refused to move. He looked at my hem few times too.

"Excuse me, please," I raised my voice.

This time, he forced his body to the back of the seat and spread his thighs indicated to me to step over his legs to get back to my seat.

His friends were staring at me too.

I figured that I could still get in quickly. So I raised my left leg and stepped in between his thighs. I kept my knee as low as possible but my hem still rose and I think my pussy was exposed in the process. Because I saw my neighbor's eyes wide opened.

Now my back was facing the fat man, thighs half spread with one leg stood in between his knees and the other leg remained at the aisle.

Just before I could bring my right leg in, the fat man attacked my buttock that stood vulnerably in front of him. He first pushed me against the seat in front of me then he put his hand right onto my uncovered pussy.

"Huhh... Not now, please" I begged him to stop.

But he did not. He roughly slid his plump fingers in between my lips and soon he poke his finger into my wet hole.

"Uhhh..." The lower part of my body tensed up. I tried to close my thighs to stop him. But his thigh was in between mine, so my pussy remained dangerously opened before him.

"Huhh...." Another finger poked in and went deep inside me. I lost my strength and leaning onto the seat in front of me.

He slid his fingers in and out my slippery channel. At the same time, he unzipped my dress. Very quickly, my back was exposed. He stripped my dress from my shoulders down to my ankles. My back was completely revealed.

Waves of satisfactions rolled in when he aimlessly touching my backs while fingering my pussy. I lost my inhibition totally.

"Umm..." I shamelessly enjoyed the apparently sexual exploitation onto me.

The activities had attracted everyone's attentions. One of his friends at the other row took out the cameras and started taking photos.

"Lovely."

"She's a star, man!"

I was powerless to re-act.

Later, another friend of him that sat at the aisle seat took his viewcam to film me. He begun from my leg and slowly filming up my thigh. My juice flowed like water knowing that my most private part would be filmed.

The fat me increased his activities as his friend begun to film him playing with my pussy. One of his hands was playing with my wet and slippery pussy while the other was squeezing my rounded ass cheeks. He even repeatedly pulled my ass cheeks apart to completely reveal my inner lips and anus to the viewcam to do close up. The pains were enormous but I just can't resist the thrill of being forced to exhibit my aroused sex.

The aircrews were walking up and down the aisle and were shocked by what was happening. However, none of them interfere.

Now, everyone nearby was watching.

I was extremely excited by what been forced upon me and shamelessly indulged into it. I let everyone watching me; watch how my most private part being harassed. I let a stranger film me; filming my most private part being harassed and turned so wet.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Michelle Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds