• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Her Revenge Was Sweet

Her Revenge Was Sweet

123

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Ever since puberty, I was kind of a jerk. I had a big dick and used it to my advantage at every opportunity. Once I realized I had a big cock, I even used it to get even with a guy that used to bully me. I would steal all his girlfriends and spoil them for him. I even roomed with him in college and made sure that the only girls he had sex with, had me first and would tease him unmercifully. I also got used to having it easy with women. Once they saw and felt my cock in them, they were mine. I even sampled some of my professors in school; a few were in their late 20s and smoking hot. They loved my cock too; I know at least one of them had a much smaller husband. I could have been much nicer to all of the women I dated, even to my college room mate. I took it too far with him especially.

After I graduated, I got a high-paying job at an advertising firm. I also fucked around quite a bit with some of the girls in the office. I eventually hooked up again with Laura, my first real girlfriend and eventually married her. I still fucked around a lot, though. I even got a BJ from an old girlfriend on the morning of our wedding.

I don't know what I was thinking, but I should have been a better husband and tried harder. It's too late now, I have to live with what my actions and attitude has caused. Laura was the perfect wife, pretty, sexy, brilliant, and sweet. I was stupid – I cheated on her a lot while I was on the road and was eventually caught.

Our sex life wasn't so active because of my extracurricular stuff. She also was spending a lot of time at work; I even thought she was cheating too. Our sex became very infrequent, and when we did it, it wasn't very good. This infuriated me and I lashed out and blamed her, calling her a "frigid bitch" and telling her it was her fault for my cheating. The look on her face shocked me - she was smiling, then quickly left the room. I heard her on the phone for a minute, then she returned to the living room. She rushed at me and I covered up, expecting a kick to the balls. What I got instead was a stinging pinch to my arm, and then my arm went limp. My whole body was tingling, and then numb and I fell backwards on the sofa. I was completely numb, like I was paralyzed – but fully awake and completely scared shitless. I couldn't speak though, so all I could do was watch her fearfully. She smiled wickedly and said that she was going to "fix" me. As she said that, she ran her hand over my pants, groping my cock and winked at me.

Just then a car pulled up our driveway and I heard footsteps approaching our door, then a knock. It was Carole, Laura's lab assistant from work. Carole entered carrying a wooden box containing lab equipment. I didn't like the looks of that, but was still unable to move. "Carole, help me with stud boy's clothes", said Laura as she reached for my belt. I felt like I was watching a movie, terrified and unable to move as they took off all my clothes. Carole even jiggled my cock as I watched she laughed saying "it's a cutie". I was able to feel her fingers on my cock as it stiffened, but I still couldn't move. Laura noticed my erection and said that they should hurry. Carole made me drink a chalky flavored drink while Laura slathered some blue jell on my cock and balls. "Wait – I think we should measure him first", she said and produced a tape measure. They held my cock and measured it and logged 8 1 / 2 inches long by 6 3 / 4 inches around.

Laura opened the box and took out a piece of fancy lab equipment that looked like a microscope. They had been working on a secret project, having to do with cell growth by enlargement. I thought the experiment had failed, but Laura told me of some surprising results they discovered. She told me that, although they were unable to enlarge the cells, they were able to condense and reduce the cell size. She laid my cock on the device's tray and switched on the power; it started slowly as it heated up. I wanted to scream, but still couldn't. My heart was racing and I started making these little squeaking noises, trying to yell the girls laughed. Finally they turned up the machine and it made a humming noise, my cock started to tingle, then increased in intensity. I looked down and it looked as if my cock was getting smaller while the tingling became unbearable, I passed out.

Chapter 2: The Awakening

I woke up in the guestroom and went to the door, it was locked from the outside. I listened for a while and heard them talking and laughing about what they did to me. I was nude and looked down, my flaccid cock looked a little smaller, but it was a little cold in the room – at least that's what I told myself. "They just wanted to scare me as revenge", I thought. It was bright out, I must have slept late, at least it was Saturday so I could catch up on my rest. I was very hungry and so thirsty; the stress of the last night must have exhausted me. Finally, I heard footsteps approaching. The door opened and the girls led me to the kitchen. A breakfast was laid out, but I noticed the clock – 1:30 in the afternoon.

As I finished my glass of orange juice, I recognized the chalky taste. The girls smiled at me and I felt panicked, I thought they were going to numb me again with another shot so I backed away. They laughed and told me they weren't going to drug me, it would be more fun this way. First they would measure me, they said. I was curious, so I didn't try to stop them. They easily got me hard and first, my length was taken –7.5" and the girth was read as 5.75". "Just as I expected" Laura said. "How does it feel to lose an inch overnight?" Carole asked. I looked down and saw pre-cum leaking from my cock. Laura said that it is a "side effect of the procedure and I would get used to it", she also said I wouldn't last long any more. "So, are you ready for round two", she asked as she charged at me.

As she charged toward me, the strangest thing happened – I seemed to cower in fear. "You scared, honey?" she said – "another side effect". She grabbed my thumb and twisted it back in a strange angle. The pain was unbearable, so when she twisted it more I followed the direction she pulled. Soon I was on the floor and she snaked her other arm around my left arm and took my sore thumb in that hand. She had me immobilized with one arm and she wrapped her other one around my neck. I was struggling, but not getting anywhere. I grew tired and stopped flailing my legs around. She somehow wrapped her legs around mine and spread – I screamed, but couldn't move. I never knew she was so strong, I was surprised and scared. When I felt the familiar gel on my cock and balls, I began to beg. Carole mentioned that they would go shopping for some accessories while I slept this time.

She retrieved the shrinking instrument and plugged it and warmed it up. More begging did no good for me as I felt the strong tingling again. Before I passed out, Laura said " I wonder how your girlfriends will like the new you". The room went dark.

I awoke later in darkness. The house was empty, but I was locked in the guestroom again. Frantically, I reached down and felt my soft cock. It seemed even smaller than before. I rubbed it to get hard and wrapped my hand around it – it felt thin and the tip barely poked out past my hand. I saw headlights turn up the driveway, soon the girls were inside. I could hear them laughing –I thought they might have been drinking..

They unlocked my door and let me use the bathroom and I showered. As I dried off, I could hear them talking about my new condition. I heard something about a test, but couldn't understand what they meant. I came out of the bathroom in a little robe, but Laura told me to take it off – I quickly did. I kneeled after she told me to and kissed her hand when she offered it. Carole offered hers and I didn't know what to do. I looked to Laura and she smiled and nodded, I kissed Carole's hand. "How do you like what we've turned you into?", Laura asked. I looked down and said that I didn't like it. She frowned when I looked up, "I quite like it", she said – "you're much nicer to be around, so much more attentive." "But what about my cock? I can't satisfy you with this, can I?" I asked. "First", she said, "it's not a cock – it's a penis, a small penis! And you're right, you couldn't possible satisfy me now, but you hardly ever could", she told me. "I will be satisfied, but it's not up to you any more", she told me.

They told me to stand and get the tape measure, as I stood; my small penis leaked a little pre-cum on the floor. I gave Laura the tape and she took the sizes – 5.5 by 5 around. I felt crushed; they took away three inches of my size. I'm embarrassed to say, but I actually cried at that point. Laura held me, wiped my tears and kissed my forehead. She had me sit on the couch and moved back and faced me. She took her bare foot and rubbed it against my penis for about 2 minutes and I came, in little spurts on her foot. She smiled as Carole told me to lick it up, they both smiled when I did.

They made up some milk shakes and we each had one, then Laura horrified me by saying " sit down and put your hands behind your head, it's time for another treatment". I tried to get away, but she quickly caught me and easily held me down while Carole applied the gel. The horrible tingles began and I remember Carole saying "he failed the test", just before passing out.

I woke up the next morning, already dressed and in the car. We were going to breakfast; I was starved and hadn't been out of the house in two days. As we walked to the restaurant, I watched the girl's asses as they led the way. My little penis was raging hard, but felt funny – silky. While we waited, Carole asked "how do your new panties feel?" just as the waitress got to our table. My face was burning-up as I watched her stifle a laugh. When Laura winked at me, the waitress lost it. Funny thing, though – I felt all wet down there.

Chapter Three: Final Treatment?

"You came, didn't you", Laura said right in front of the shocked young waitress. I looked shocked and was speechless from embarrassment. "Didn't you?", she repeated... "yes", I said, watching for a reaction. The waitress' jaw was open, she looked amazed. She whispered something to Laura, then took the order. I went to the b o y' s room to clean up. I went in the stall and dropped my pants, pulled open the waistband of the pink silk panties and saw my small penis in a tiny pool of cum. I wiped up and returned to the table just as the food was being delivered. "Who has the junior breakfast?", the waitress asked before the three of them laughed. My cheeks burned as she put the little plate in front of me.

We finished eating and left to go shopping. I wondered what they had planned for me. In the car, Laura told me we needed an accurate measurement, I automatically got hard. I took out my little penis in the backseat of the car and Laura reached back and took the details – 5.0 by 4.4 around. Laura and Carole laughed and high-fived, before writing it down.

The first stop was the drug store, for little condoms. I was told to ask the salesclerk for the small condoms. I had been so embarrassed already, that I could endure one more embarrassment. I approached the woman (a pretty red haired woman in her early 40's) and asked for the condoms, she led me to a display with several types and sizes. She picked out two types and read the back of the boxes. "What size do you need?", she asked in a professional tone. "5 long by 4 1 / 2 inches around", I replied. Laura corrected me, "you mean 4 3 /4 by 4, don't you honey?" The woman made a little joke, "men, always trying to exaggerate to impress us", she said. It didn't bother me that my size was announced to a stranger, what scared me was – that the new measurement told me that they weren't done taking away my size.

From there, we went to several shops and finally back home. Once inside, Laura told me to wash-up and come into the kitchen. I did as she said and entered the room nude. Carole handed me the milkshake and I drank it – chalky. "Sit in the chair with your hands at your side", Laura told me. I did as ordered and offered no resistance at all as the gel was applied. My mind was racing – "at least I fought back before, now I'm just letting them do it", I thought. "but I know my resistance is futile", I rationalized. Once again, I felt the tingles – this time, not as intense. I didn't pass out this time either, the girls were pleased and Laura told me I passed the test. She told me how happy she was that I gave up to her- willingly let her take away more size from my already tiny penis. She measured me again – 4.8 long and 4.1 around, kissed me on the mouth and said "I'm so proud of you honey – now go brush your teeth and get to bed, you have a busy day at work tomorrow".

Chapter Four: Back to Work

I got up early on the Monday morning; I had a big day with lost of customer meetings. Once again, I checked my smallness when I got up and again in the shower – no changes, still puny. I went to stroke in the shower, but I had to use only my fingers. Just the very tip reaches past my hand now, so jerking like I used to is not possible anymore. Thinking about Laura, what she did to me and how I finally gave up and let her do it made me so horny, that my little penis erupted after about a minute. I finished getting ready, kissed Laura goodbye, and rushed out the door. I made my way into the city in time for my first meeting.

I work in a large advertising firm and my aggressive nature has served me well in this field. I have hooked many tough customers before thanks to that aggressiveness. I approached and entered the meeting room and entered, feeling a little uneasy. Most are in there already. Marissa, a colleague of mine, occupies the seat next to mine. She is a dark-skinned beauty with European features and red highlights in her dark hair. We have been after the same promotion for a while, so the competition is fierce between us. As the meeting progressed, I let Marissa do most of the presenting because I felt a little uneasy in front of the group. The presentation was a success and we were able to hook the client for a huge contract.

Later in the day, I heard laughing from her office – she and her assistant were having a laugh, but they stopped abruptly when I entered her office. I congratulated her on the presentation. I used to be an awful flirt with her in the past, but no more. She asked "what happened to me?" and "why the change. As she spoke, her legs crossed and one of her heels dangled off of her foot. "Hmmm, sexy foot I thought as the shoe fell off. I bent down and retrieved it unconsciously, then carefully put it back on her pretty foot. I was lost in my thoughts..

I looked up and she was smiling at me – but a devilish smile. She knew I was turned on, but was determined to find out what else changed.

After I left them, they discussed getting to the bottom of something at all costs. If she ever found out my secret, I know she would use it to gain the promotion somehow and become my new boss.

Chapter Five: Working Out

After work, I rushed to the gym. It was important that I try to regain some of my strength. In my haste, I pulled into a spot that I shouldn't have. I think she was waiting, but I wasn't really paying much attention. As I got out of the car and sped to the door, I heard a few choice words. "Too late now", I thought – I pretended to not notice and kept going.

I changed into my gear and headed to the nautilus machines. On the seated bench press, I noticed that I couldn't even budge my normal amount. I had to take 5 plates out to be able to lift it comfortably. I did a set of 12 lifts and sat at the machine to rest. Two young girls, probably 18 or so, asked if they could work in while I rested. They were each about 5'- 4" tall and athletically thin, one was a cute blonde and the other a dark brunette with red highlights. I agreed and got up so they could use the equipment. I watched as they lifted the amount quite smoothly and quickly. Soon it was my turn again and as I tried to lift it, my arms and chest shook. They told me to take out some weight so I wouldn't hurt myself because they had put 3 plate back in and it was too much for me. I took out 2 and continued to lift, it was fine until I got to the end of the set – muscles shaking again. The girls joked about how they were stronger than I was, they were clearly pleased and didn't hide it. They made muscle poses and laughed out loud.

They stayed with me through the circuit of machines and the results were the same. I was winded and thirsty so I went to get some water. When I returned with three bottles, I was frightened to see the tall girl that I had cut off earlier at the parking space had joined them. She was 5' – 8" and blonde, thin, with pretty blue eyes. She wore a karate robe and I later learned her name was Emily. I swallowed hard and returned to the group... "Maybe she wouldn't recognize me", I hoped...

"You... you took my spot – you little jerk", she said and quickly approached. I cringed a little and heard the other two girls giggling. "Follow me" she said and led the way out to the parking lot. "Go move your car to that far corner of the lot", she said as she pointed. I didn't even try to convince her to let me keep the space. I was afraid of her and she knew it.

I couldn't help thinking as I moved the car to the far empty corner of the lot – "here I am, 26 years old and I'm being bullied by these young girls". When I got back to them, Emily was smiling widely at me... "you're afraid of me, aren't you?". I admitted it and she told me "good! I love it". She told me to kneel right there and made me kiss her knee.

Once back inside, she asked "what do you think girls – a Karate lesson for our new friend, more weight lifting, or we make a slut out of him in the locker room?" I sipped my water and bought the girls a protein shake as we waited for the gym to empty a bit. Soon, all that was left were a few guys at the weights. The girls snuck me in the women's locker room. I tried to protest, saying "I'm a married man", but that didn't stop them.

They made me kneel in the middle of the large shower stall and took off my shirt. They stripped down and stood in front of me, crouched down I was even level with their pussies – the pussies I would be licking any second. I felt a hard slap, then someone grabbed one of my nipples and pinched it, then both. The shock of the attack and the burning pain had me writhing and whimpering. Emily stuck her ass in my face and I instinctively kissed it. It was sexy and firm and I was so aroused from this ordeal, that I was sure I had a six-inch boner. Next, the blonde approached and thrust her pelvis out, I immediately licked her pussy, licking and sucking as she commanded. She pulled my hair and ground her pussy hard against my mouth, she shuddered as she came on my face.

Finally the brunette came over to me and motioned for me to stand. As I did, I felt her hand on my little penis. She had a funny look on her face, but ordered me to strip. I quickly pulled down my sweatpants and my nearly 5 inch cock sprung out, met by some shocked looks and a little laughing and teasing. "Ooooh, it's so cute", she said as the others laughed – "I want to feel it in my pussy". Emily warned her not to, pointing out that my penis was all drippy with pre-cum. "You would never feel that tiny little toy, anyway", she said as they all laughed.

They had me face them as they sat on a changing bench. "Now is time for a contest" Emily announced. "Who can make him cum first is the name" they decided the order and had me lean back. A foot was brought out and it was caressing my balls and little penis. Before I knew it, the brunette was declared the winner as my penis twitched and shot a little cum. The girls laughed and were flicking my penis with their fingers as it quickly went soft.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Her Revenge Was Sweet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds