• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mother's Sacrifice

A Mother's Sacrifice

12

It all changed the day when Lucy’s afternoon lecture was cancelled at the last moment. She picked up her papers then made her way home to grab something to eat before planning to study in the peace of her room. Casting her bag on top of the papers she had placed on the passenger seat she clicked her seatbelt shut. Turning the ignition key the engine fired, looking up into the rear-view mirror, she reversed out of the parking bay.

When Lucy had turned eighteen her mother had brought her the second hand Clio saying that it would allow her more freedom. This gesture was even greater to Lucy as when she was fifteen her father had walked out on them following an affair with his assistant. Although the affair had not lasted Lucy’s mother had refused to accept him back as she felt the betrayal was too great. The good that came out of this was that the bond between mother and daughter had grown as close as it could be. On Lucy’s eighteenth her mother had parked the ‘present’ on their drive. Lucy was overcome to have a car of her own but it was the sacrifice that she knew her mum had made which had made the tears well in her eyes.

Before her parent’s separation Lucy had taken her father’s well paid job for granted, growing used to having almost anything she wanted given to her. When only the two of them were left her mother had taken a job each weekday morning so she could top up the reduced finances whilst keeping everything fine in the house and Lucy looked after. Lucy’s mother had never complained to her despite the fact that the increased workload had left her less inclined to go out of an evening so she had spent less time with her friends. Yet that had been the very time when her mum’s self-confidence had been lowered so she really needed to go out and enjoy herself.

Driving towards home Lucy tapped the steering wheel in time with the CD that she had playing. Since she had driven to college the ‘commuting time’ had dropped from nearly half an hour to barely ten. Pulling up in front of her house Lucy grabbed all her things and walked down the pathway. Reaching up she unlocked the front door, whilst clutching the papers to her chest, she walked into the hall and immediately threw the door to the living room open so she could walk through to the dining room and scatter her belongings on the table. Lucy’s mouth fell open as she looked into the room. Before her a graphic image of a woman sucking a large black cock filled the television screen and then as Lucy turned she saw her mother pulling a large dildo from her pussy.

Lucy’s mother’s face flushed partly from the shock and embarrassment of being caught but also the fact that she had almost reached her orgasm which had now all but disappeared following the disturbance. Lucy dropped her papers onto the coffee table and fled from the room. She was almost as embarrassed as her mum but was also shocked to have seen her aroused and masturbating.

Once inside her room Lucy sat on the bed with her mind swimming over what had greeted her arrival home. Mentally she cursed her father for his affair and she realised the deep hurt that her mother must have felt as she had refused to take him back when it would have been such an easy option for the family to take. Realising her mother needed a sexual release made her see a way yet another sacrifice had been made by her mum. Then she thought of the times when she had been growing up. Not having a boyfriend she too had enjoyed the relief of masturbating which was tinged with the longing for a lover. She could only contemplate the frustrating for someone who had once had that to then lose it through his or her lover’s selfishness. Then her thoughts were momentarily broken by the sound of the bedroom door across the hall closing.

With her mother in her room Lucy decided to check the living room was tidy as she had cast her bag and papers down with little thought. Once downstairs she saw the house, as it would appear on any other day. Nothing was out of place and all appeared normal. Slowly and silently she began to ascend the stairs, before moving towards her room, she stopped by the bedrooms as she heard her mum sobbing. Lucy decided not to knock and simply opened the door and walked over to her mother who was sat on the end of the bed. Without a word she placed her arm around her shoulders and drew herself closer.

“I’m so sorry.” Her mum said between sobs.

Lucy was amazed to hear this. “Why?”

With the crying stopping her mother looked across to her. As she wiped her eyes Lucy smiled warmly at her as her mother composed herself. “It’s that you shouldn’t have seen me doing that.” Lucy reached up and caught a stray teardrop from the soft flesh of her mum’s cheekbone.

“Mum, it’s not like I haven’t done the same. I just wish I had had your video to watch!” They both laughed and the tension was fully dispersed. “I just had not thought of you in that position.”

“Neither did I darling. Right up until I discovered your father’s affair we had a really healthy and active sex life. I would never have guessed I was sharing him. Anyway it just means… I really miss it.”

Lucy’s hand massaged her mum’s shoulder as she spoke. “Don’t get me wrong Lucy but of late its got worse. Now you have grown into a young lady you get lots of attention. Whilst I am proud of you and its great to see you dating and obviously having fun it does hurt me a little inside when I remember what I have lost.”

Lucy initially looked shocked. “What….?” She asked unsure of the point being made.

“It just reminds me that I am getting older, lonelier and….. hell as you now know I miss sex. It dawns on a mum that she can no longer turn heads I guess.”

“Oh don’t be so sure.” Lucy blurted out before she had really thought of what she was saying. Her mum raised a quizzical eyebrow. “I have heard men and boys compliment you. Remember Gavin?”

“Sure, he was a smashing lad. I thought it was a shame you guys got together so early as he will make a one women very lucky when she marries him.”

Lucy laughed. “This was NOT the reason we broke up….understand?” She asked. Her mum just nodded so she carried on. “Well one day when he had had a meal here we got talking. He said that he knew he would always find me alluring. When I asked why he simply said one should look at the mum. I pressed him on it and he explained that he found you very sexy.”

“No way. You are just saying that.”

“God no. I am being honest. He confessed that being aware of our facial resemblance to one another he was wondering, having seen me naked, if the likeness carried over for the whole of our respective bodies. I could see there was a glint in his eye that I took to mean that he was testing the water.”

“No!” Her mother replied looking shocked yet flattered by the thought.

“Oh yes Mum. I think he was keen on at least seeing ‘more of you’ if not taking it further. I don’t know why you are so shocked. I think most guys fantasise about having two women - so a mother and daughter would be a logical step. Especially when they are both as hot as us!” She added laughing as she pulled her mother close to her.

*****

Although Lucy had planned on spending her afternoon working on her coursework she decided to change her plans. She considered it would send her mum the wrong signals if she then ‘hid herself away’ in her room, even though she would be working, so she suggested they spend the afternoon on the sofa watching a film. During the course of the film Lucy found herself snuggling up to her mother as she had done as a younger child. With her mum’s hand’s gently stroking her hair Lucy ended up lying across the sofa with her head resting in her mum’s lap. The film ended and as the credits rolled on the screen Lucy’s mother broke the silence.

“Thank you for earlier.”

Lucy looked up at her mum. “No problems.” Then as she saw the smile spread across her face she had an idea. “You do know I am in contact with Gavin don’t you? I could ring him up if you like.”

A slight blush coloured her mum’s face. “Go on.” She whispered.

Lucy felt confident to broach the subject of her idea. “Well you and I are both single at the moment. I can ring Gavin and find out how he is at the moment and if he is available I am sure I bring him home so that we can ‘play together’.”

“What do you have in mind?”

“Well we know that Gavin fancies me. You see when we split up we decided to stay friends and agreed that were we to find ourselves single we could get in touch and arrange some no-strings sex.” Lucy’s mum’s mouth fell open. “I guess your view of your daughter is changing?”

“God no. It’s just that you two have adopted a very mature and grown up attitude.”

“Anyway, my idea is to bring Gavin home with the idea that we are alone. I will play with him get him nice and hot. Then I will blindfold him then make the telephone ring with my mobile. This will allow you to come into the room and we can take it from there.”

As Lucy told her mum the rest of her plan she could see by the look on her face that she was not shocked or disgusted by the idea but turned on. So this was the point that they decided between them that they must contact Gavin.

*****

Lucy sat on the bench outside of the college. Reaching into her bag she pulled out her mobile phone. She flipped the handset up before calling up Gavin’s number. She hit the green button and lifted the receiver to her ear. After a few seconds the call was answered.

“Hi Gavin?”

“Lucy, how are you doing?”


“I am good thanks. College is going well.”

“That’s good to hear honey. So how’s your love life?”

“Been better mate.” Lucy mentally crossed her fingers. “What about you?”

“Sadly, I am young free and single at the moment.” Gavin replied.

A wide grin spread across Lucy’s face as she realised that her plan was starting to really fall into place. She could feel her pussy dampen slightly as the familiar tingle of her arousal moved though her groin. “No worries Gav, why don’t we meet up for a drink this evening and have a bit of a chat. We can always have a “reminisce” if you feel like it?”

“Mmmmm, well it’s the best offer I have had. Don’t get to cocky though as it is the only offer I have had.” He replied laughing. “I would love to see you tonight for sure. When and where?”

Lucy smiled, as her scheme was almost complete. “How about six o’clock at the Park View?”

“Okay, I will see you there.”

“Later then Gavin.” She said ending the call. Looking at the handset she selected another number. Once again the call connected and she heard the other phone begin to ring.

Then there was a click as the call was answered. “Account’s department, Jane Beckett speaking.”

”Hi mum.” Lucy said. “Are you doing anything tonight?” She asked before laughing.

“Uh, I hope so. Did you speak to him?”

“I did. It’s all systems go tonight. I will be home at 4 o’clock or so and we can run though it all before I meet Gav at six.”

“Thank you for this Lucy.”


*****

Once Lucy got home she headed upstairs and immediately stripped naked and walked into the bathroom. She locked the door behind her and stepped into the bath. The warm water splashed down from the showerhead gradually becoming hotter until it was the right temperature. She stepped into the pleasant waterfall allowing the torrent to splash all over her flesh. Taking the shower gel in her hands she began to lather all over her firm round breasts. Her nipples were stiffening as she started to think about the night she had ahead of her. When she had washed her upper body she cleaned her groin before washing her firm, slender, legs.

Finally, Lucy shaved her pubic hair. Drawing the blade up she took all the hair from her outer lips and up her pubis. She left a small strip of dark hair that rose up from her clitoral hood. Feeling her shaven skin she noted how smooth and pink the soft skin was. Gavin had loved the care she had extended to this part of her body.

Once she had finished with her shower she towelled her body dry. Then she made her way to her bedroom and began carefully selecting the clothes she would wear tonight. Placing the clothes on her bed she moved to her bedside table and dried her long blond curls. She applied a light red lipstick, a soft pale eye shadow then mascara to her lashes. Then just before she rose to dress she placed a small amount of perfume on her neck.

Lucy picked up the black g-string and stepped into the garment. Pulled it up she looked at her full length mirror and smiled as she saw her curvy rear with the thin strip of black material. Her black skirt was figure hugging, almost reaching to her knees, with a revealing split on the outside of her right leg. She had decided to dispense with a bra tonight, as she knew Gavin loved her breasts. If any final tempting was required she believed her visible nipples would be too much for him. The top she choose was a cream top with very thin shoulder straps. Once this was put on her 36C bust was cupped in the tight material and she smoothed the material of her top and skirt down whilst she looked in the mirror. She put on her black heels and made her way downstairs.

“Very sexy.” Jane said looking up at her daughter.

“Thank you. You still up for this? And you know how I am going to play it?”

“Yes. I am as excited as I was the first time.” Jane replied.

“Okay, wish me luck and see you later.” Lucy kissed her mum on the cheek and picked up her handbag before leaving the house.

*****

As Lucy pulled into the road next to pub she saw Gavin sitting outside at a bench enjoying a beer. She locked the car and made her way up the short path leading into the beer garden. As she approached she noted that Gavin had placed his pint glass on the table so she crept up behind him and covered his eyes from behind.

“Guess who?”

He made an exaggerated show of feigning mystery and smelling the air. “Mmmm no if I am not mistaken from the beautiful aroma, the lovely soft hands and sweet light voice that would be the ‘sex-minx’ known as Lucy!”

She laughed and freed him. “So perceptive young man. Are you going to get me a drink or let me slowly die of thirst?”

“Sure, what are you drinking?”

“Just a coke please.” She replied then when she saw his eyebrow raise she elaborated. “Well, I am driving after all!”

When he returned he passed her glass to her and sat on the seat on the other side of the table. Initially they engaged in mere small talk as they moved seamlessly back into their former relationship.

Gavin leaned forward and took Lucy’s hand in his. Silently his fingertips traced over the skin on the back, then palm, of her hand. “I’ve missed you.” His manipulation of her hand continued until he now was gently massaging her hand in both of his hands. “Look I know we both agreed….. and well it does make sense for us not to get to tied down of committed at this stage.”

Lucy was only 19 but Gavin was a bit older at 23 years old. Neither of them really wanted to separate but understood that staying together would inevitably lead to the encountering of problems that, within the relationship, would appear insurmountable but if they were to have space then maybe get back together they would view them differently.

Lucy looked into his eyes. “I had almost forgotten how soft your touch is yet your hands are so very big and strong. I miss you too…..and your touch.” She released his hands and picked up her glass. As she sipped her drink she was judging his face and she felt that she had detected a slight sense of disappointment. This was good for two reasons, firstly she still had feelings for him and secondly she was confident that he would happily fall into complying with the initial part of her plan.

“I was worried about one thing Gavin.”

“What as that?” He enquired.

Lucy laughed lightly. “Well, I was a little concerned that you would miss my mother more than me.” His mouth opened slightly in surprise. “I am teasing, but it did take me aback when you first mentioned comparing us.”

“Your mum is a very sexy woman and I just meant that you were really like her. I was a little surprised that when she split up with your dad she never got asked out.”

Lucy grinned realising that there would be little or no resistance from Gavin. “I think that she concentrated too much on taking care of me. Don’t mention this to anyone but I think she does hanker for male company……if you know what I mean.”

Gavin smiled. “I am totally trustworthy, I won’t say a word. I am sure she would get a man if she tried.”

“Can I ask you something, as a friend of course, you don’t have to answer and it won’t affect anything I promise.”

At this point Gavin looked a bit concerned. “Fire away.”

“Did you ever get turned on thinking about my mum?” Lucy asked. Gavin didn’t even have to say anything at this point as his cheeks flushed. “You did! Didn’t you! Don’t worry its cool but I am intrigued. To be honest my mum’s self-confidence has taken a battering since dad’s affair.”

“Do you remember when your mum organised that barbeque last summer?” Lucy nodded as she recalled that gorgeous summer’s day. “I have to be honest and say that I could hardly take my eye’s off her bust in that white t-shirt. Her nipples were almost visible.”

To reassure him Lucy stroked his hand lovingly as they spoke. “That when you first considered our ‘likeness’?”


“I guess it was.” Gavin replied honestly.

“I remember that afternoon sitting next to you and fondling you. You were so very hard, was that down to me or my mum?”

“Both I think.”

Lucy slide her other hand under the bench and across onto Gavin’s crotch. Once again her fingers found an impressive erection nestling under his shorts. She lightly rubbed him as their eye’s locked.

“And now Gavin?”

He laughed. “Definitely both of you again.”

Lucy continued to grope at him. “We are both single so do you fancy coming home with me as I just fancy an evening of pleasure with no commitment what do you say to some no strings sex?”

“I think you have the answer in your hands!” He admitted.

“Okay. Take the glasses to the bar and get us some protection if you don’t already have any.”

Gavin pulled a face. “We never used condoms before?”

“This is casual sex darling I want you to wear one, ok?”

Finishing their drinks Gavin collected the two glasses and made his way into the pub. Lucy pulled her mobile out of her handbag.

“Hi, it’s me. Everything is going fine. I will be home in about half an hour.”

When Gavin returned she took hold of his elbow and they walked arm in arm to her car.

*****

Turning into her road Lucy noticed that her mother’s car was parked further down the road so she signalled then turned onto the vacant driveway. Once she had turned off the engine she looked across and smiled at Gavin.

“Come on.” She said. They both got out of the car and approached the house.

“What about your mum?” Gavin asked.

“She’s out this evening.” Lucy said. She placed her key in the lock and opened the front door. As they moved into the house Lucy turned and keyed the security code to de-activate the alarm. Behind her she could sense Gavin moving close to her so she turned, pulling him close to her, she remembered the feel of his face as her hands cupped his rugged jaw. Effortlessly they were kissing again as their tongues entwined. The passion was almost as intense as when they had first got together.

“Let’s get upstairs!” She said as they broke from one another. They both quickly scaled the stairs like a pair of teenage lovers given a rare moment of privacy. Gavin pulled Lucy towards her bedroom. “Wait, not there.” Lucy said taking the lead she dragged him to her mum’s door.

“That’s your mum’s room?” Gavin said looking unsure.

“Her bed is bigger and she’s out so what’s the problem. Won’t it feel a bit naughtier?” She said grinning up at him mischievously.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mother's Sacrifice

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds