• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Ruthless Tease

A Ruthless Tease

I'd just gotten home after another hard day at work. It was hot and the sun was beating down yet once again. It had been a hot spring and wasn't getting any cooler, and all I wanted to do was get into my shorts and grab a cold drink so I could relax out on the deck, but as soon as I walked outside, there she was, doing it again knowing damn well what she did to me, and making it all the worse today was that our other neighbor was with her today, both of them getting their tans and driving me crazy with lust.

I have one of the few 2-story homes on our street and with my upstairs deck I have a great advantage point to see all the homes close by, and Chelly knew this and tormented me every chance she could. We had talked many times and all of us had partied together many times. Her husband worked the evening shift and like me Chelly worked days, so we talked many times but she knew I'd never make a move on her even though I'd told her a few times if she were single I'd enjoy her company if she were willing. She had the brightest smile and a laugh that was hard to resist, and she was so open with her hopes and dreams, it was hard not to want her. And she looked great, not that perfect trim body so many women feel men want. A few extra pounds here and there making her very sexy indeed.

As I sat there watching them rub suntan oil on each other my thoughts turned to Patricia who was younger than Chelly but also a single mom doing a great job raising her son alone. Patricia had long firm legs and a very firm ass, and the thong she was wearing today left little not to be seen, and when she bent over spreading oil on Chellys bare back and parted her legs, all I could think of was being behind her giving her the fucking she deserved. She had her own ways of teasing me and also knew I'd never take advantage of her situation. That was the hardest part for me in that I more or less am a nice guy. Always there to help out, fix this or that, just the sweet guy down the street.

Sitting there I had thoughts if these two had been together. They knew I was here and they were putting on a show for me, and I could hear their laughter and comments, some of which pissed me off. Chelly had her legs spread some and Patricia would rub the oil over her back and then linger on her ass before moving down her legs before returning up the inside of them, and I could tell she was letting her fingers linger near Chellys pussy. Then she'd move up to her back again, slowly rubbing the side of her chest and letting her fingers slid on Chellys breast. After she had Chelly gleaming with oil she laid down and Chelly got up to return the favor, and while I'd seen then both wear very skimpy bikinis before, Chelly didn't put her top back on this time and gave me a free show of her large tits. They both laughed at me when they heard me mutter some sound, and that was the last straw, they'd gone too far with the daily teasing and being a nice guy or not, I'd had enough and went inside.

I knew that Patricia had a leaking AC unit that needed repairs all the time and that she'd call for help sooner than later and that's when I'd get to teach her a lesson, and I was right, 2 days later she called as soon as I got home asking if I'd come over and fix it again. I told her I'd stop over in a little while that I was busy at the moment. It was over 100 degrees that day so I wanted her to sweat some more plus I had to gather what I'd need.

When I got there Patricia was drenched in sweat and wearing very little. Normally I could fix it myself but today I told her I wanted her help. I was almost done so I told her to go grab a shower and cool off while I finished up outside.

She was in her bedroom undressing when I came in and I stood outside her door and took my shorts off, watching as she placed her cloths on her bed. She didn't even think that what I had in mind of doing was possible so she didn't notice me at all until she turned away and bent over, letting me see her ass and pussy in all its glory.

I moved fast as I came up behind her shoving her facedown onto the bed, holding her arms down and pushing her legs apart with my knees. She started to scream but I told her if she said a word I'd gag her. She started to say something but when I pushed her face into the bed and smacked her ass hard enough that it stung my hand, she just moaned and shut up. It wasn't hard controlling her at all with one hand, she was tall but very slim so I was able to use one hand to get her legs spread real wide and I cupped her cunt from behind. I was surprised to discover she was dripping wet, this girl was enjoying this as much as I was but I wanted her to know all these months of teasing me were over so I held my cock to her pussy and with one swift motion drove it into her.

She was very snug and wet as I drove into her again and again. She was enjoying this too much so after I smacked her ass till she had welts, I reached under my cock to get my fingers wet with her cum, oh yes, she had cum again and again, and I shoved first one finger then two deep into her ass. This drove us both over the brink and she shuddered and cried as she came, drowning my cock in her cum. I still wanted her to know I was upset so I pulled out and turned her over, shoving my cock towards her mouth but again she surprised me and grabbed my thickness and took me into her mouth, licking her wetness off of me, and stroking me till I came. It had been a long time for me and I filled her mouth with my thick cum and she took it all, running her tongue up and down my length and around its head. As she sat there stroking me, getting the last few drops of cum off my cock she looked up at me and asked, "So, who fucked whom"?

While this was exciting and I knew we'd do this again, it's not what I wanted so I'd have to plan better for my visit with Chelly.

I called Chelly up on the phone and asked if she had a few minutes if she could come over and give me her ideas on some changes I was considering in doing for one of my rooms. She had been outside again getting her daily dose of sun so she said it would be a moment while she got dressed. I told her it wouldn't take but a minute and to come on over. I watched her put on her oversized shirt and walk over to my house. She was wearing a very thin bikini and I could see the hint of her nipples as she came into my house. Her smile was driving me wild as we went upstairs where I told her I had laid out some ideas I'd had. I had a big pine poster type of bed and had wrapped silk roping around the post and had made it look kind of like an old castle bedroom, some chains, whips, candles and such. She asked why I decided on this theme and I said in case I ever found the right lady that enjoyed the mystery exciting I'd be ready. I had some extra roping and she asked what it was for.

She was relaxed with me so when I grabbed her, forcing her down and tied the roping around her wrist and then her arms to the bed post, she was shocked and before she could scream I shoved a mouth piece in her mouth and tied it around her head. The fear in her eyes was almost good enough for me, but she had to realize what her teasing had done to me in more ways than this. She tried kicking me away but it was easy to get her ankles tied and secured to the bed as well, and I noticed then that she could have been putting up more of a fight than she was. Her shirt had fallen wide open after doing this and her nipples had become very hard and her breathing had become short and came in gasp. I wasn't going to hurt her but I was going to make her feel as helpless as I had felt, sitting there day after day watching her through her window as she pounded herself with her dildos and toys, but she didn't need to know that.

I stood over her and took out a knife and I could see the look in her eyes at what I might do as she began to cry, but I proceeded to cut her bikini straps, revealing her large breast and glistening shaved pussy with just a wisp of hair above it. After the turn of events with Patricia I didn't want Chelly to enjoy this, so I brought out a leather string whip and as I told her what I thought about her constant teasing, I brought it down on her till she had little welts all over her legs and thighs, even her tits where her nipples were so swollen I thought they might burst.

Her eyes we wide open and watching me as I placed a bag on the bed and brought out a number of toys, some just to scare her but a few I planned to use on her. I opened a bottle of coconut oil and let it dribble over her pussy, and as I rubbed it over and into her, she began to moan and add to the wetness with her own. Her nipples seemed to beg for attention so I flicked them like I was flicking a bug off a table and her eyes rolled back as she came. I couldn't believe she could cum this easy so I began rubbing her pussy very softly, sliding my fingers up and down her puffy lips and letting it slid deep into her.

I couldn't resist the need to taste her and as soon as my tongue touched her clit she shuddered with another series of orgasms. The harder I sucked on her clit the harder she would cum and I could tell she was needing to relax so I kept licking her hard and driving my tongue deep into her, probing until she was trashing. As I sat back looking at her cum running down to her ass, I took a dildo that was just smaller than my cock was and placed it to her ass, and when she looked at me with fear in her eyes, I slid it deep into her with a slow but steady motion. It didn't take long for her to relax enough to enjoy this so I butt fucked her with it till she came again.

I untied her legs long enough to turn her over and then did the same for her arms, and placed a cushion under her so her ass was presented proper, and I knelt behind her and rammed my hard cock deep into her pussy. She met my thrust and I relished in the feeling of being inside this women that had taken so much pleasure in teasing me. I took a larger dildo and shoved in into her ass hard this time and she just went wild, bucking and driving back onto me. Just as she began to climax again I took the whip and began using it on her ass and back and she just went crazy, and came again and again, soaking my cock in her cum and the feeling of it dripping off my balls was very nice for me.

I felt my own climax start so I removed the dildo from her ass and shoved my cock deep into her forbidden hole, and emptied wave after wave of hot cum inside her ass. She was trying to talk so I reached up and removed her gag, and she begged me to let her suck my cock. I figured this was ok so I went and washed, I wanted control but I wasn't a beast, and when I returned I straddled her and put a pillow behind her head. Chelly took my cock into her mouth and proceeded to give me what can only be described as the best blowjob a man could ever have, and when I reached back to twist her nipples she'd suck me so hard I thought she'd take the skin off. She knew how to use her lips and tongue together and bring me to a point of exploding before she'd back off, making it last. She wanted to tease me even now, so I reached back and used my fingers on her clit, knowing that when she came she'd finish me off as well, and it worked, she pumped my cock with her mouth like a piston as she came and I filled her with my cum in such amounts that it spilled out.

I spent the rest of the evening just using her for my needs, doing what I wanted not caring about her, but I could tell she was enjoy this as much as I did, so I kept going till I know I couldn't keep going anymore, so after I came in her again I let her suck me again till I got hard once more and just fucked her slow and took the time to bring her to climax again and again until I filled her a final time. As I removed her bindings, I was waiting for her to strike me, but she just gave me a hard hug and thanked me for fulfilling her dreams of being forced, something her husband refused to do.

I came home today after yet another long hot one and went outside with my cold drink, and once again Chelly and Patricia were getting there daily dose of rays... We each smiled and for me, well I began to think what the next adventure and lesson should be.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Ruthless Tease

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 516 milliseconds